What's Going on in Your Game?

Need some suggestions. Currently in my 85 to present day game (currently in 2004), I've been booking WCW and WWF. I'm getting a little bored and plan on having the several narratives where the United States government decides to break up the WWF and WCW (why, I'm not sure).

My plan is to divide WWF and WCW into two promotions. Bischoff and Ric Flair running their own promotions built from WCW; while the WWF is split into two promotions as well, one ran by Shane McMahon and the other I'm not sure about. Stephanie already owns her own promotion but this could be the perfect opportunity to close it and reform it.

I also plan on going through and making every promotion stop at medium and turn the money to 0 for every single promotion.

I plan on shrinking the other powerhouses (ECW, USPW) as well.

My question is this, should I go through all this work, or start a new promotion (dropping the running of WCW and WWF) and start a small promotion that has positive relationships with ECW, USPW, WCW, and WWF and is a feeder promotion?

Need some suggestions. Currently in my 85 to present day game (currently in 2004), I've been booking WCW and WWF. I'm getting a little bored and plan on having the several narratives where the United States government decides to break up the WWF and WCW (why, I'm not sure).

My plan is to divide WWF and WCW into two promotions. Bischoff and Ric Flair running their own promotions built from WCW; while the WWF is split into two promotions as well, one ran by Shane McMahon and the other I'm not sure about. Stephanie already owns her own promotion but this could be the perfect opportunity to close it and reform it.

I also plan on going through and making every promotion stop at medium and turn the money to 0 for every single promotion.

I plan on shrinking the other powerhouses (ECW, USPW) as well.

My question is this, should I go through all this work, or start a new promotion (dropping the running of WCW and WWF) and start a small promotion that has positive relationships with ECW, USPW, WCW, and WWF and is a feeder promotion?

Start play as USPW booker.

Start play as USPW booker.

That would be interesting. They are between number 2-4 in global ranking behind WCW. WWF, ECW, and New Japan also bounce around. It’s basically the original WCW. Old talent, massively over paid, but no young talent

Life kept me away from playing some TEW recently, but I finally got back into my TCW 2.0 game. I was excited to hop back into it, because it’s that time of year. The biggest TCW show of the year!

TCW Total Mayhem XXIV

Mighty Mo defeated Nelson Callum in a return match, marking this feud at 1-1. The opening bout surprises everyone with a 95 rating! Match of the Night!

In a Tag Team Fatal Four Way Match, The Elite defeated Benny & The Foxx, The Behemoths, & Devine Fortune. Eddie Chandler & Nate Johnson earn a future Tag Title Match as a result.

Mr. Lucha defeated The Syndicate’s Roderick Remus.

In The Annual TCW Total Mayhem Match, Team Bach defeated Team Hollywood when Sammy Bach forced Julian Watson to submit.

Team Bach = Sammy Bach, Razan Okamoto, & Thrill Ride (Bart Biggins & Edd Stone)

Team Hollywood = Hollywood Bret Starr & Freddy Corp. (Freddy Huggins, Bryan Vessey, & Julian Watson)

Joshua Taylor defeated Greg Gauge to become the NEW TCW Television Champion! Gauge’s title reign ends after 9 months and 18 Title Defenses. Taylor starts his 1st reign as TV Champion.

The Shade Gang (Marc Speed & Matt Hocking) defeated The New Wave to RETAIN the TCW World Tag Team Championship. It looked like Doc Hammond & One Man Army were about to hit the Wave of Mutilation on their way to their 6th reign as TCW Tag Team Champs. But, behind the referee’s back, fellow Shade Gang member Troy Tornado would blind Army with some type of powder, allowing Hocking to roll Army up for the 1-2-3! Shade Gang continues their 3 month long reign as champs with 5 successful title defenses.

In the Main Event of Total Mayhem XXIV, in a Triple Threat Match, The Syndicate’s Wolf Hawkins defeated Aaron Andrews & Jay Chord to RETAIN the TCW World Heavyweight Championship! With all three men exchanging their best maneuvers, Andrews thought he had the match won after catching Chord with his trademark spear. But, Hawkins would fly out of nowhere, connecting with the Full Moon Rising for the 1-2-3! Hawkins continues his 4th reign as TCW World Champion, which is just getting started (1 month long and 1 successful title reign).

Next up, Aaron Andrews earns one more title match with Wolf Hawkins at TCW Excessive Force. And announced by TCW General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson, in order to keep out members of The Syndicate, it will take place in a 15 Foot High Steel Cage!

But…after losing the biggest match of his career….where does Jay Chord go after this?

Life kept me away from playing some TEW recently, but I finally got back into my TCW 2.0 game. I was excited to hop back into it, because it’s that time of year. The biggest TCW show of the year!

TCW Total Mayhem XXIV

Mighty Mo defeated Nelson Callum in a return match, marking this feud at 1-1. The opening bout surprises everyone with a 95 rating! Match of the Night!

In a Tag Team Fatal Four Way Match, The Elite defeated Benny & The Foxx, The Behemoths, & Devine Fortune. Eddie Chandler & Nate Johnson earn a future Tag Title Match as a result.

Mr. Lucha defeated The Syndicate’s Roderick Remus.

In The Annual TCW Total Mayhem Match, Team Bach defeated Team Hollywood when Sammy Bach forced Julian Watson to submit.

Team Bach = Sammy Bach, Razan Okamoto, & Thrill Ride (Bart Biggins & Edd Stone)

Team Hollywood = Hollywood Bret Starr & Freddy Corp. (Freddy Huggins, Bryan Vessey, & Julian Watson)

Joshua Taylor defeated Greg Gauge to become the NEW TCW Television Champion! Gauge’s title reign ends after 9 months and 18 Title Defenses. Taylor starts his 1st reign as TV Champion.

The Shade Gang (Marc Speed & Matt Hocking) defeated The New Wave to RETAIN the TCW World Tag Team Championship. It looked like Doc Hammond & One Man Army were about to hit the Wave of Mutilation on their way to their 6th reign as TCW Tag Team Champs. But, behind the referee’s back, fellow Shade Gang member Troy Tornado would blind Army with some type of powder, allowing Hocking to roll Army up for the 1-2-3! Shade Gang continues their 3 month long reign as champs with 5 successful title defenses.

In the Main Event of Total Mayhem XXIV, in a Triple Threat Match, The Syndicate’s Wolf Hawkins defeated Aaron Andrews & Jay Chord to RETAIN the TCW World Heavyweight Championship! With all three men exchanging their best maneuvers, Andrews thought he had the match won after catching Chord with his trademark spear. But, Hawkins would fly out of nowhere, connecting with the Full Moon Rising for the 1-2-3! Hawkins continues his 4th reign as TCW World Champion, which is just getting started (1 month long and 1 successful title reign).

Next up, Aaron Andrews earns one more title match with Wolf Hawkins at TCW Excessive Force. And announced by TCW General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson, in order to keep out members of The Syndicate, it will take place in a 15 Foot High Steel Cage!

But…after losing the biggest match of his career….where does Jay Chord go after this?

How did you land Okamoto? did he quit BCG?

I've been playing CZCW, and Allen Packer died, leaving an opening for ownership of USPW. Well, Pee Wee Germaine winds up nabbing it. Oh, right, thinks I, he's rich, he does CZCW refereeing for fun.

So, anyway, very shortly thereafter, USPW sends me a proposal for developmental workers. Good on you, Pee Wee! Remembering your pals. Gives me a warm feeling in my tum-tum.

Started a new C-Verse game and wanted to try something new. Started a company called Underground Wrestling Syndicate as Face Nelson and gave it a unique hook: instead of an ongoing show, UWS is presented in seasons that consist of one long 32 person inter-gender single elimination tournament. No belts, just the trophy for winning that season's tournament. No frills, no storylines, picture the Crusierweight Classic but as it's own show. While there were no belts to win, eliminated competitors can compete for a Revenant Medallion, which allows them to challenge a person still in the tournament for their spot (which is useful to write out people who get poached or injured or if somebody who I booked to lose ends up performing better and I want them back in). As more people are eliminated the Medallion matches become huge ladder matches or battle royales. I'm really enjoying the flexibility it's giving me. Each episode has two tournament matches and a number of exhibition matches to prop up the show. Each season has a Preview show and a finale, a total of 17 episodes.

The original idea was to have at least half of each new season be completely new signings from around the indies, but already in late 2021 that's getting harder and I've started signing some of my star talents, as TCW poached a lot of my early roster. Going in to Season 5 I'm growing very fast, signing plenty of young lions to lengthy deals and making plans for expansion. The Canadian Blondes, Tigre Salvaje Jr and Sayeed Ali have stuck with me the longest and have become big stars, and I've nabbed some cool signings like Yellowjacket and Paige Croft. Season 5 I think I'm probably going to go with American Flash, but that could change as I'm only on the second episode.

Some highlights I've enjoyed:

-Pinky Perez absolutely dominating the first two seasons and having a spirited rivalry with Masked Cougar.

-Picking up big league cast-offs Casey Valentine, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball. Valentine would go on to win Season 2 and The Awesomeness had some banger tag matches including one at the Season 2 Preview against Perez and Masked Cougar

-Gram Gorman starting out as a round one loss to wind up being the breakout star of the first two seasons, would have had him win season 3 if he hadn't gotten poached.

So far the winners have been:

Season 1: Pinky Perez

Season 2: Casey Valentine

Season 3: Tigre Salvaje Jr

Season 4: Ozzie Goldstein

Started a new C-Verse game and wanted to try something new. Started a company called Underground Wrestling Syndicate as Face Nelson and gave it a unique hook: instead of an ongoing show, UWS is presented in seasons that consist of one long 32 person inter-gender single elimination tournament. No belts, just the trophy for winning that season's tournament. No frills, no storylines, picture the Crusierweight Classic but as it's own show. While there were no belts to win, eliminated competitors can compete for a Revenant Medallion, which allows them to challenge a person still in the tournament for their spot (which is useful to write out people who get poached or injured or if somebody who I booked to lose ends up performing better and I want them back in). As more people are eliminated the Medallion matches become huge ladder matches or battle royales. I'm really enjoying the flexibility it's giving me. Each episode has two tournament matches and a number of exhibition matches to prop up the show. Each season has a Preview show and a finale, a total of 17 episodes.

The original idea was to have at least half of each new season be completely new signings from around the indies, but already in late 2021 that's getting harder and I've started signing some of my star talents, as TCW poached a lot of my early roster. Going in to Season 5 I'm growing very fast, signing plenty of young lions to lengthy deals and making plans for expansion. The Canadian Blondes, Tigre Salvaje Jr and Sayeed Ali have stuck with me the longest and have become big stars, and I've nabbed some cool signings like Yellowjacket and Paige Croft. Season 5 I think I'm probably going to go with American Flash, but that could change as I'm only on the second episode.

Some highlights I've enjoyed:

-Pinky Perez absolutely dominating the first two seasons and having a spirited rivalry with Masked Cougar.

-Picking up big league cast-offs Casey Valentine, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball. Valentine would go on to win Season 2 and The Awesomeness had some banger tag matches including one at the Season 2 Preview against Perez and Masked Cougar

-Gram Gorman starting out as a round one loss to wind up being the breakout star of the first two seasons, would have had him win season 3 if he hadn't gotten poached.

So far the winners have been:

Season 1: Pinky Perez

Season 2: Casey Valentine

Season 3: Tigre Salvaje Jr

Season 4: Ozzie Goldstein

I love this

In my 1970-1974 save, I did the following:

I closed WCCW down because it was getting TOO powerful for my taste. I was dominating the war against the other promotions and it was getting uneventful. I added Fritz as a user character and opened "Big Time Wrestling WCCW" and resigned most of the main players to PPA deals, set up the events, etc before leaving the game.

I went through to each promotion and capped their popularity/size at medium. I plan on doing this until 1980 so that the game world can develop a little more.

Using my original character, Randy "The Ram" Robinson who is super over in the United States and in Canada (70-80s) and opened up a promotion with zero popularity and zero cash called Kalamazoo Wrestling.

My goal is to build the promotion but I plan on capping its size before medium so that it will remain an independent and can feed the larger promotions.

Headed into Slamboree '97 in my WCW save which started at the Nitro following Hogan's turn and joining of the nWo.

My current nWo stable is made up of: Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Chris Benoit, Randy Savage, Syxx, Stevie Ray, Big T (Ahmed Johnson), Buff Bagwell and Scott Steiner. I sped up the timeline on some of these guys turns as I want the nWo implosion to happen around the end of this year and not drag on forever.

Hogan, Nash, Hall, Benoit, Macho Man, Syxx and Stevie Ray are all Major Stars already, and Scott Steiner is close. Unfortunately the night after Steiner turned on Rick at Uncensored he hurt his knee and it out for two months :mad:.

The cracks are starting to show in the nWo a bit now. Macho Man earned a future title shot of his choosing. Booker T and Mankind are both making claims to be number one contender, but when they fought Savage interrupted it and now we have a fatal four way at Slamboree. I may have Macho Man win, get jumped out of the nWo, and setup a huge Hogan vs. Savage match a month later where Hogan gets the belt back.

Sting has come back a couple months ago as "The Crow" and just won the U.S. Title from Benoit in my first ever "99" rated match.

Some of the things I have going that I am really enjoying in the game:

- I signed Vader when his contract came up and decided to make him essentially a hired mercenary to go after anyone if the price was right. The nWo has used his services, but have also felt his wrath. He's currently in a feud with The Giant who has taken umbrage to his bully tactics.

- I used Ted Debiase as a talking head to help me get Mike Awesome over and it's working out splendidly. It has morphed into a stable with Scott Norton, VK Wallstreet and Chris Jericho included. Needless to say Debiase has been a regular in hiring Vader for certain jobs. Awesome is well known now and is soon going to be the one to dethrone Syxx from his TV Title run which has been quite epic.

- I'm trying to use Rey Mysterio Jr. to get the rest of the cruiserweight division over and build up a handful of recognizables there at least. Currently Jericho is now recognizable. I am trying to get other guys over by having them earn title shots, but all the while keeping Jericho in the mix too.

- The Outsiders are the Tag Champs, but I am hoping to end that run soon. There are a lot of teams I really like and I just signed Bryan Clarke so I want to form Wrath/Mortis too. The plan is for Flair/Jarrett to dethrone The Outsiders so they don't piss and moan too much about it, but then have a much more active tag title scene, while then utilizing Nash and Hall more in singles work as the nWo story continues to unfold.

- I've actually found it a bit hard to get DDP the push I want. He's had a long feud with Buff Bagwell, done lots of work with the core WCW guys like Sting, Luger, Booker T and Mankind, main evented a couple Nitros, but his popularity doesn't budge much form the 62 - 65 it's at right now. I'll keep plugging away at it though. As I type this I am wondering if I'd be better off having DDP team up with someone like Luger to win the tag belts instead of the Horsemen and see if that helps his pop, I'll have to think about that one...

- My other favorite project right now is getting Steven Regal over. His promos are gold and he gets great match ratings. He just came off a feud with Roddy Piper where he got over in the rubber match. I see a US Title Run in his near future and sooner than later he'll be in my main event scene.

<p>Just had a cool moment when Hogan became available in 2002 (he'd been on a short-term deal with NOAH after he came back from hiatus in July of 2001), and I was able to sign him for a reasonable (a bit high but still reasonable) amount and without a creative control demand. In his first appearance, he challenged Austin for the WCW World title (I'm running WCW, but I've changed the name and reshaped the product and all), and I'm building to a triple threat with Austin, Hogan, and Nash. I'm really thinking about putting the title on Hogan to set up a Starrcade change back to Austin.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm also building to a Texas Death Match for Raven to defend the NWA World title against Booker T (Booker T is currently slated to win).</p><p> </p><p>

St.T</p>

<p>Just had the wildest sequence happen in my game in a 6 woman tag (dark) match. Spider Isako, the Musashibo girl, and Ai Takami against Faith Force and I forget the other two girls - just fishing for chemistry, seeing if something clicks, etc.</p><p> </p><p>

I get a message from my road agent that he had to calm Spider Isako down backstage after she got upset at Faith Force for almost injuring her with a botched move. Next message, in the match is that Faith Force suffered an injury (very minor) when Isako injured her with a move. WOW!</p><p> </p><p>

So Isako gets mad that Force almost injured her, decides to give her a receipt (which actually ends up injuring Force), and she still gets mad at Force for it? I'd never seen that before - usually it's one or the other, but it really does seem like Isako decided to handle it herself. When they get some more experience/pop, I may put them in the ring together again just to see what happens.</p>

I've just started a new game as VWA and changed the product. I'm desperately trying to find a new top guy alongside Landon Mallory and Walker van Cleef.

Christopher Lister is a little old and lacking in charisma. Lauro Giordano is definitely rising but also much older than Mallory and van Cleef. But no one else is really close. And most of the European stars are working in 21CW.

Any suggestions?

I've just started a new game as VWA and changed the product. I'm desperately trying to find a new top guy alongside Landon Mallory and Walker van Cleef.

Christopher Lister is a little old and lacking in charisma. Lauro Giordano is definitely rising but also much older than Mallory and van Cleef. But no one else is really close. And most of the European stars are working in 21CW.

Any suggestions?

Use the Talk To Worker feature to get someone with high Star Quality to work in Europe?