What's Going on in Your Game?

Glad to see nothing has changed since TEW 2010 and Dan Stone is still the best wrestler in the world well into his 50s. God, I hated NOTBPW!

As a side note does Once In A Lifetime yield results? Even after all these years I've never actually used it - I assumed it was broken like Epic and Spectacle

I'm not sure myself, only used it once or twice and never noticed anything spectacular. I'm currently having Cornell go on a lengthy run with the title before facing Dan.

<p>BCG (Jan 2020 - Jul 2020)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Halfway through 2020 and already the wrestling world has been majorly shaken up. In America, USPW has been on the warpath having lost Trent Shaffer to SWF, and Rick Law to their own disinterest, they’ve gained new National Champion Angry Gilmore as well as Jay Chord, Chord’s defection essentially crippling the TCW Main Event Scene, they better cling on to Andrews and Hawkins for dear life. Across the pond 21CW has won nearly all of the early BEST OF 2020 SO FAR, with Champ Edward Cornell, New Champ Adam Matraves, and the legendary Tommy Cornell having sensational main event matches, almost hitting 99s, and if it weren’t for their lack of viewership world wide, they would easily be the #2 promotion right now. EILL and CWA are having fun being isolated, with EILL somewhat looking for a chance to break out into the state. Finally in Japan, PGHW and BHOTWG still are at each others necks, with Burning Hammer raiding the lower companies for new talent, and PGHW basically standing Idle, albeit still putting on good shows. BCG has never once been raided, the small company close to hitting medium and allowing me to send sweet sweet written deals to keep my more important talent, but that's will be some time, perhaps by the end of the year.</strong></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Yoshifusa Maeda Grand Prix 2020 (APRIL): </span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;">(82)</span></span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"> (6,129)</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

-<strong>Main Event, Funakoshi retain the BCG World Title against Mabuchi Furusawa</strong>, Furusawa had his eyes off the prize for just long enough for the champ to pounce on it, Furusawa seemed to take this loss pretty hard, a key theme in his booking in the coming months. <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">(85)</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Block A’s Yasunobu Masuno defeated Block B’s Bunrakuken Torii to win the 2020 Yoshifusa Maeda Grand Prix. With Masuno defeating Block D’s Razan Okamoto, while Torii beat Block C Big Brusier Findlay to get there. </strong>, I ran four blocks in my first tournament, and while it was havoc, it was certainly fun, for sure. I think I’ll keep it in the future just because I usually have a big roster anyway. With this win, Masuno will move on to the BCG World Title at Test of Champions. <strong><span style="color:#008000;">(83)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-<strong>In case your curious, here is the standings of the Grand Prix:</strong></p><p><strong>

BLOCK A:</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><ul><li><strong>Yasunobu Masuno - 8</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Sofu Ozawa - 0</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Blast Ikoma - 6</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Animal Harker - 3</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Dynamite Narahashi - 3</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong>

BLOCK B:</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><ul><li><strong>Bunrakuken Torii - 8</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Giant Brody - 6</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Naozane Goto - 4</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Goro Hatamoto - 2</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Yuta Isono - 0</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong>

BLOCK C:</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><ul><li><strong>Big Brusier Findlay - 8</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Rokuemon Matsushita - 6</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Tanyu Toshusai - 2</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Ginji Kisaka - 0</strong><br /></li><li><strong>SUKI - 4</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong>

BLOCK D:</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><ul><li><strong>Razan Okamoto - 8</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Yoshisada Matsuzawa - 3</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Logan Wolfsbaine - 1</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Massacre - 5</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Roku Sotomura - 3</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

- <strong>After debuting in the grand prix, Logan Wolfsbaine had a good match, but ultimately ate another loss to SUKI.</strong> I’m looking for good things with Logan, hes been a good get so far in his BCG run.<strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">(62)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

- <strong>Miura & Yoshizawa retained the World Tag Titles against OMW (Oceiana's Most Wanted), only to be ambushed and challenged by DeathKnell 755, the new pairing of Rokuemon Matsushita & Naozane Goto.</strong> I decided to pair the two put and had put them on some test runs in the post tournament tour dates of the Grand Prix, where they had EXCELLENT CHEMISTERY, and had massive improvements, especially for Goto, so I'm hoping this will push the two to the main event side of the push. <strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">(60)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-Other noteworthy things elsewhere on the card, <strong>Sharaku Okimasa retained the Challengers Series against Dynamite Narashi, & Blast Ikoma defeated Yoshinaka Taku in a surprisingly good </strong><strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">64</span></strong><strong> rated match</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Test of Champions 2020 (MAY): </span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;">(73)</span></span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"> (6,986)</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

-<strong>In a historic first encounter, Funakoshi vs Masuno I ends in a 30 minute time limit draw, thus resulting in the BCG World Championship's retention.</strong>Not exactly the finish I like to book, but it made for nice story and a good explanation of the rematch at Sole Survivor.<strong><span style="color:#008000;">(74)</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

-</strong><strong><strong>A battle for momentum steals the show as Razan Okamoto defeats Mabuchi Furusawa.</strong></strong><strong> After challenging Razan during the tour, this matched became about furthering the storyline, Furusawa had a small argument with the ref, as he believed he had kicked out at 2.9/99th, and his frustrations seemed to be mounting.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(78)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

-</strong><strong><strong>Torri, Blast, & SUKI teamed up to defeat the Good Ole Boys (Findlay, Brody, Animal Harker).</strong></strong><strong> not alot to note storywise, but it probed to be the best match of the night, mostly because of its stacked nature.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(80)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong></p><p><strong>

-</strong><strong><strong>DeathKnell 755 crushed Mirua & Yoshizawa to take the BCG World Tag Team Titles.</strong></strong><strong> From the worst matches on the card, to one of the highlights, DeathKnell not only have a cool name, but generally awesome and I look forward to booking their tag team title run.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">(66)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong>

</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

-Other notes: </strong><strong><strong>Sharaku Okimasa again kept the Challengers Series against After beating Monday NEXT in a good back and fourth showcase for the Gaijin, & despite losing, Logan Wolfsbaine & Ikki Hosaka both showed good chemistry when teaming together, they have sense been added to the ranks as "Glorious Winds"</strong></strong><strong>.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;">RISE In Okayama (LATE MAY): </span></span></span></strong></strong><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;">(74)</span></span></span></span></strong></strong><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"> (300)</span></span></span></strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong>

A nice little bonus event inbetween tours to get a pop boost in the Chugoku region, which included; </strong><strong><strong>Okimasa defeating Standout Rookie Yuta Isono to defend the Challenger Series, Razan, Torri & Sotomura defeating the Good Ole Boys, Yasunobu beating Blast Ikoma, & SUKI challenging for the BCG World Title, but getting defeated by champion Funakoshi in a stellar main event.</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Sole Survivor 6 (JUNE): </span></span></span></strong></strong><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;">(79)</span></span></span></span></strong></strong><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"> (8,219!)</span></span></span></strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong>

-</strong><strong><strong>The annual Sole Survivor Matches saw Razan Okamoto outlast Torii, Brusier Findlay, and Furusawa in that order. Punching his ticket to Time Battle and a match for the BCG World Championship.</strong></strong><strong>Furusawa finally snaps, ruining Razan's celebration and having the locker room, Including Toshinobu Taku, run him off. Maybe a bit too westerny for Black Canvas, but I also don't really care lmao, aswell I'm booking Kings Road so storys are more organic and things like this don't happen quite often.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(81)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

-</strong><strong><strong>Semi Main Title Match; Funakoshi shocks the world by fending off the challenge of Masuno clean to retain his world title.</strong></strong><strong> Masuno pitched a fit, but I paid him off and all is right with the world, Masuno will be back on the big match train, away from the world title for the foreseeable future.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(78)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

-</strong><strong><strong>DeathKnell makes their first defense of the World Tag Titles against Team Taku.</strong></strong><strong> The elder Taku announced his intention to retire, which leaves the younger son in a semi awkward position, but for now, all remains good in the world.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">(64)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>-The Rest of the card is not really important, OWM, Triple K, & Sakraku all picked up wins.</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>Halfway thru my first year, It'll be good to see what the end of the year has, I'm looking to possibly have a TV show thats basically a trumped up Touring Show, just to quicker gain pop, but I'm debating it and am on the fence, The Next Event, BCG Time Battle will change the entire scene, main event and all, for years to come, so I'm excited to share it with anyone reading this.</em></strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MaiTyLer" data-cite="MaiTyLer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Halfway through 2020 and already the wrestling world has been majorly shaken up. In America, USPW has been on the warpath having lost Trent Shaffer to SWF, and Rick Law to their own disinterest, they’ve gained new National Champion Angry Gilmore as well as Jay Chord, Chord’s defection essentially crippling the TCW Main Event Scene, they better cling on to Andrews and Hawkins for dear life. Across the pond 21CW has won nearly all of the early BEST OF 2020 SO FAR, with Champ Edward Cornell, New Champ Adam Matraves, and the legendary Tommy Cornell having sensational main event matches, almost hitting 99s, and if it weren’t for their lack of viewership world wide, they would easily be the #2 promotion right now. EILL and CWA are having fun being isolated, with EILL somewhat looking for a chance to break out into the state. Finally in Japan, PGHW and BHOTWG still are at each others necks, with Burning Hammer raiding the lower companies for new talent, and PGHW basically standing Idle, albeit still putting on good shows. BCG has never once been raided, the small company close to hitting medium and allowing me to send sweet sweet written deals to keep my more important talent, but that's will be some time, perhaps by the end of the year.</strong><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Yoshifusa Maeda Grand Prix 2020 (APRIL): </span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;">(82)</span></span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"> (6,129)</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> -<strong>Main Event, Funakoshi retain the BCG World Title against Mabuchi Furusawa</strong>, Furusawa had his eyes off the prize for just long enough for the champ to pounce on it, Furusawa seemed to take this loss pretty hard, a key theme in his booking in the coming months. <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">(85)</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> -<strong>Block A’s Yasunobu Masuno defeated Block B’s Bunrakuken Torii to win the 2020 Yoshifusa Maeda Grand Prix. With Masuno defeating Block D’s Razan Okamoto, while Torii beat Block C Big Brusier Findlay to get there. </strong>, I ran four blocks in my first tournament, and while it was havoc, it was certainly fun, for sure. I think I’ll keep it in the future just because I usually have a big roster anyway. With this win, Masuno will move on to the BCG World Title at Test of Champions. <strong><span style="color:#008000;">(83)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> -<strong>In case your curious, here is the standings of the Grand Prix:</strong></p><p><strong> BLOCK A:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><ul><li><strong>Yasunobu Masuno - 8</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Sofu Ozawa - 0</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Blast Ikoma - 6</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Animal Harker - 3</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Dynamite Narahashi - 3</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong> BLOCK B:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><ul><li><strong>Bunrakuken Torii - 8</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Giant Brody - 6</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Naozane Goto - 4</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Goro Hatamoto - 2</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Yuta Isono - 0</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong> BLOCK C:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><ul><li><strong>Big Brusier Findlay - 8</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Rokuemon Matsushita - 6</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Tanyu Toshusai - 2</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Ginji Kisaka - 0</strong><br /></li><li><strong>SUKI - 4</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong> BLOCK D:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><ul><li><strong>Razan Okamoto - 8</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Yoshisada Matsuzawa - 3</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Logan Wolfsbaine - 1</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Massacre - 5</strong><br /></li><li><strong>Roku Sotomura - 3</strong><br /></li></ul><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> - <strong>After debuting in the grand prix, Logan Wolfsbaine had a good match, but ultimately ate another loss to SUKI.</strong> I’m looking for good things with Logan, hes been a good get so far in his BCG run.<strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">(62)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> - <strong>Miura & Yoshizawa retained the World Tag Titles against OMW (Oceiana's Most Wanted), only to be ambushed and challenged by DeathKnell 755, the new pairing of Rokuemon Matsushita & Naozane Goto.</strong> I decided to pair the two put and had put them on some test runs in the post tournament tour dates of the Grand Prix, where they had EXCELLENT CHEMISTERY, and had massive improvements, especially for Goto, so I'm hoping this will push the two to the main event side of the push. <strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">(60)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> -Other noteworthy things elsewhere on the card, <strong>Sharaku Okimasa retained the Challengers Series against Dynamite Narashi, & Blast Ikoma defeated Yoshinaka Taku in a surprisingly good </strong><strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">64</span></strong><strong> rated match</strong>.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Test of Champions 2020 (MAY): </span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;">(73)</span></span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"> (6,986)</span></span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> -<strong>In a historic first encounter, Funakoshi vs Masuno I ends in a 30 minute time limit draw, thus resulting in the BCG World Championship's retention.</strong>Not exactly the finish I like to book, but it made for nice story and a good explanation of the rematch at Sole Survivor.<strong><span style="color:#008000;">(74)</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> -</strong><strong><strong>A battle for momentum steals the show as Razan Okamoto defeats Mabuchi Furusawa.</strong></strong><strong> After challenging Razan during the tour, this matched became about furthering the storyline, Furusawa had a small argument with the ref, as he believed he had kicked out at 2.9/99th, and his frustrations seemed to be mounting.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(78)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong> -</strong><strong><strong>Torri, Blast, & SUKI teamed up to defeat the Good Ole Boys (Findlay, Brody, Animal Harker).</strong></strong><strong> not alot to note storywise, but it probed to be the best match of the night, mostly because of its stacked nature.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(80)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong> -</strong><strong><strong>DeathKnell 755 crushed Mirua & Yoshizawa to take the BCG World Tag Team Titles.</strong></strong><strong> From the worst matches on the card, to one of the highlights, DeathKnell not only have a cool name, but generally awesome and I look forward to booking their tag team title run.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">(66)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> </strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> -Other notes: </strong><strong><strong>Sharaku Okimasa again kept the Challengers Series against After beating Monday NEXT in a good back and fourth showcase for the Gaijin, & despite losing, Logan Wolfsbaine & Ikki Hosaka both showed good chemistry when teaming together, they have sense been added to the ranks as "Glorious Winds"</strong></strong><strong>.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;">RISE In Okayama (LATE MAY): </span></span></span></strong></strong><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;">(74)</span></span></span></span></strong></strong><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"> (300)</span></span></span></strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> A nice little bonus event inbetween tours to get a pop boost in the Chugoku region, which included; </strong><strong><strong>Okimasa defeating Standout Rookie Yuta Isono to defend the Challenger Series, Razan, Torri & Sotomura defeating the Good Ole Boys, Yasunobu beating Blast Ikoma, & SUKI challenging for the BCG World Title, but getting defeated by champion Funakoshi in a stellar main event.</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Sole Survivor 6 (JUNE): </span></span></span></strong></strong><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;">(79)</span></span></span></span></strong></strong><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><span style="font-size:18px;"> (8,219!)</span></span></span></strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><strong> -</strong><strong><strong>The annual Sole Survivor Matches saw Razan Okamoto outlast Torii, Brusier Findlay, and Furusawa in that order. Punching his ticket to Time Battle and a match for the BCG World Championship.</strong></strong><strong>Furusawa finally snaps, ruining Razan's celebration and having the locker room, Including Toshinobu Taku, run him off. Maybe a bit too westerny for Black Canvas, but I also don't really care lmao, aswell I'm booking Kings Road so storys are more organic and things like this don't happen quite often.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(81)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> -</strong><strong><strong>Semi Main Title Match; Funakoshi shocks the world by fending off the challenge of Masuno clean to retain his world title.</strong></strong><strong> Masuno pitched a fit, but I paid him off and all is right with the world, Masuno will be back on the big match train, away from the world title for the foreseeable future.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(78)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> -</strong><strong><strong>DeathKnell makes their first defense of the World Tag Titles against Team Taku.</strong></strong><strong> The elder Taku announced his intention to retire, which leaves the younger son in a semi awkward position, but for now, all remains good in the world.</strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#9ACD32;">(64)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>-The Rest of the card is not really important, OWM, Triple K, & Sakraku all picked up wins.</strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>Halfway thru my first year, It'll be good to see what the end of the year has, I'm looking to possibly have a TV show thats basically a trumped up Touring Show, just to quicker gain pop, but I'm debating it and am on the fence, The Next Event, BCG Time Battle will change the entire scene, main event and all, for years to come, so I'm excited to share it with anyone reading this.</em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Reading this makes me want to start a BCG game. Don't think I've done one but I imagine it's difficult to pass PGHW and BHOTWG.</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SomeDude" data-cite="SomeDude" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Reading this makes me want to start a BCG game. Don't think I've done one but I imagine it's difficult to pass PGHW and BHOTWG.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's difficult to rise up and be a national power with BCG but because you're blessed with superb workers who are loyal to the company you're also guaranteed a certain level of success/insulated from failure. It can almost be a little small scale sand box just booking out your tournaments and long term builds. </p><p> </p><p> The only BCG game I played was on 2016 and the only reason I quit is because the Japanese economy collapsed and I began haemorrhaging money</p>

I am now in November 2023 in my Create-a-Company save. My company is now 93 Popularity in Ontario (My Home Region) and an average of 86 Popularity throughout the rest of Canada.

To replace Jack Bruce as Authority Figure after I convinced him to come out of retirement, I have brought in Bruce The Giant. Because why not have a massive giant bossing people around?

I have introduced a Women's Division specifically because I wanted to sign and push Lucy Stone-McFly.

WWA World Champion: Tommy Cornell (319 Day Reign, 13 Defenses)

WWA Women's Champion: Alicia Strong (31 Day Reign, 2 Defenses)

WWA Network Champion: David Stone (171 Day Reign, 8 Defenses)

WWA Tag Team Champions: John Greed & Original Sinner (59 Day Reign, 3 Defenses)

WWA Xtreme Champion: Skip Beau (87 Day Reign, 3 Defenses)

MAJOR STARS

CJ Allen (User Character)

Dangermouth

Davis Wayne Newton

Ernest Youngman

Jack Bruce

John Greed

Jungle Lord

Lawrence Luger (Performance Center Graduate)

Prime Time Jack Pryde

Rick Law

Sammy Bach

Tommy Cornell

Yuta Isono

STARS

Bear Bekowski

Brandon James

Dan Stone Jr

David Stone

Edd Stone

James Diaz

Original Sinner

Sayeed Ali

Skip Beau

WELL KNOWN

Angry Gilmore

Jay Silver

Jules Roy (Performance Center Graduate)

Kid Fantastic

Princeton Pryce

Ricky DeColt

Sean McFly

Steven Parker

Viktor Beskov

Yuri Iliakov

RECOGNISABLE

Bobby Thomas

Clyde Washington (TITAN Factory Graduate)

Dagger

Fro Sure

Jack Jackson

Kalder Tagg

Leigh Burton

Mimic

Reilly Patton

Stan Manna

Thimbleby Langton

Wolfie Tagg

Wooton Fitzpaine

Zippy Deverell

UNIMPORTANT

Aces High

Astro

Calavera

Cali Slick

Canadian Crusher

Christopher Ball

Dreadnought

Dylan Drama

Flying Jimmy Foxx

Jagged

Joffy Laine

Rockin' Ryan Turner

Tavon Blake Jr

That's just the men, and here is my work-in-progress Women's roster, I have a bunch of women in developmental too.

WOMENS ROSTER

Alicia Strong (Star)

Amber Allen (Star)

Christy Higgins (Well Known)

Foxxy LaRue (Unimportant)

Fuyuko Higa (Unimportant)

Hellcat Hernandez (Unimportant)

Kaede Sugiyama (Unimportant)

Kinuye Mushashibo (Unimportant)

Lucy Stone-McFly (Recognisable)

Maribel Mercado (Unimportant)

Talia Quinzel (Unimportant)

Yu Hashimoto (Unimportant)

As you can see, it's pretty lacking right now, especially in the high-end popularity wise. I got some work to do to get them all to recognisable or higher.

Here's my extensive list of my Non-Wrestling roster.

MANAGERS

Dawn Gemmell

Elizabeth Cartier

February Malaise

Jemma Griffith

Jenny Playmate

Joanne Rodriguez

Katie Cameron

Krissy Angelle

Lucinda Lush

Playboy Jake Sawyer

Ricky Dale Johnson

Rosa Alvarez

Streetz

ANNOUNCERS & COLOUR COMMENTATORS

Belle Bryden

Duane Fry

Tom Townsend

REFEREES

Baby Jamie

Eugene Williams

Jez McArthuer

Noel Madden

Ray Johnson

Ric Young

Shane Stones

ROAD AGENTS

Cherry Bomb

Duane Stone

Johnny Bloodstone (Occasional Wrestler)

Runaway Train

Tamara McFly

Vixxen

I have just stolen Shooter Sean Deeley from the CWA and he JUST won their World Championship in October. Guess I messed up their plans. My initial plan for him is to come in and feud with Skip Beau for the Xtreme Championship with the intention of winning the title and petitioning to rebrand it as a "Pure Wrestling" Championship instead. Shooter Sean Deeley will probably form his own faction of like minded wrestling "purists" and ironically win the Xtreme Championship in the most brutal fashion. Like, maybe he uses a cinderblock to win.

For my World Championship, Ernest Youngman and Lawrence Luger went to a draw in a No.1 Contender's match, so it'll be a Triple Threat at the next event. Then in December at my Season finale, I'll probably do a 1v1 between Cornell and Youngman. I'm not sure if I'm ready for Cornell to drop the title yet, but we'll see. I am extremely happy with Lawrence Luger's development. He was generated by my performance center, is only 22 years old, Technical Striker with 98 Menace, and in his 1v1 with Ernest Youngman got a 95 rated match with a personal rating of 84. Duane Stone also took him under his wing as a protege. He has a respectable 81 Star Quality also.

Wwe 1993

I am using a WWF 1991 mod and am now 2 and half years into the mod.

My WWF Champion is Bret Hart having beaten Ric Flair in the Main Event of Night 2 of Wrestlemania IX.

He's now in a programme with the Narcissist Lex Luger

Flair has been the leader of the Stable "Rushmore" since his entry into the company mid-way through 91, the stable did consist of Flair, Arn, Razor and Perfect. However after Flair held back Razor from having a title shot, Rushmore exploded post Mania IX, spinning off with Perfect and Razor turning face, and the Hollywood Blondes joining the group at King of the Ring 93.

Warrior/Hogan have been involved in an on and off feud, competing in two matches with Hogan winning both first at Summerslam 91 and then again at Mania IX. This last loss turned Warrior full heel, but his contract is coming up, and booking him is problematic so he is on his way out.

The "Beasts of Revelation" have dominated the tag division for a year(since dethroning Hogan and Warrior). Bam Bam and Vader(managed by Harley Race) finally lost the titles in a three way dance to AMN(Any Means Necessary - Ron Simmons and Butch Reed) - the Steiners again missing the chance to get the titles. This will lead to two monster singles heels going into the upper mid card.

King of the Ring launched Bret in 1991, and led to British Bulldog winning a title shot at Summerslam 1992(in UK), and led to a one night title reign for a feel good moment. 1993's King of the Ring is the bratty Owen Hart who is a heel, but still admires his Brother. The "demon" Jake Roberts will corrupt his fragile Psyche in late 1993 leading to the Brother v Brother storyline.

Roddy Piper is the GM of WWF after Nick Bockwinkle retired, and has been involved in a feud with Ted Dibease, who was left pennyless after trying to bankroll his pursuit of the "Presidency" of the WWF. He will follow a "Happy" Corbin style booking and come back richer, looking to take Piper's leadership away.

Macho Man and Shawn have now finished there 9 month feud over the IC title, and Diesel is showing tweener behaviour and an interest in taking Shawn's belt. Macho is a little in limbo at the moment.

Sid Justice is doing a sort of Big Brother angle with 123 Kid, protecting him from Harley Race's Beasts. This will lead him to be in a feud with Vader in the Summer.

Elsewhere Haku is guiding the career of The Great Kokina(Yokozuna) who is dishing out a harsh lesson to his family (The Samoan's Fatu and Samu). He's now going to be treating himself as the Andre of the WWF, the Unslammable Kokina.

Would be interested to know if people would like to see a video version of my Mod play, and/or a monthly update on here around the ppv's.

Champions;

WWF World - Bret Hart

IC Champion - Shawn Michaels

Tag Team Champions - "AMN" - Ron Simmons and Butch Reed

North American Champion - Minoru Tanaka

Main Eventers;

Hulk Hogan (f)

Warrior (H)

Macho Man (F)

Bret Hart (F)

Undertaker (F)

Jake Roberts (H)

Lex Luger (H)

Ric Flair (H)

Sid Justice (F)

Upper Midcard - IC Picture

Big Bossman(F)

Shawn Michaels(H)

Arn Anderson(H)

British Bulldog(F)

Papa Shango(H)

Ricky Steamboat(F)

Dr Death(H)

Owen Hart(H)

Mr Perfect(F)

Razor Ramon(F)

Midcard - North American Title

John Tenta (F) - Lost his Earthquake monikor in a match to Typhoon

Minoru Tanaka (F)

Haku (H)

The Great Kokina (H)

Doink the Clown (F)

The Natural Disaster (H) - Formerly Typhoon

Phillip LeFon (F)

Diesel (H)

Texas Tornado (F)

Tatanka (F)

Crush (H)

Al Perez (F-turning H)

Ted Dibease (H)

Double J (H)

Jerry Lawler (H)

Roddy Piper (F)

DDP - yet to debut (F)

Light Heavyweight Division

123 Kid (F)

Muta (H)

Eddie Guerrerro (F)

The Enigma Eddie Gilbert (H)

The Model Rick Martel (H) - He's going to do an angle where he's obviously not under 220lbs but lies his way in to the division

Tiger Mask (F)

Ultimo Dragon (F)

Ano Tora(H) - Formerly Pat Tanaka

M.E. (H) - Mike Enos doing the all about M.E. gimmick

Jobbers

Tom Zenk (F)

IRS (H)

Virgil (F)

Style Guru Steve Keirn (H)

The Warlord (H)

Wayne Bloom (F)

Tag Division

LOD (F)

Steiner Brothers (F)

Smoking Gunns (F)

Samoans (F)

Midnight Stones (F) - Marty Jannetty and Ricky Morton

The Dream Team (F)

Heavenly Bodies (H)

Hollywood Blondes (H)

Blue Bloods (H)

AMN (H)

The Hangmen (H) - Scott Norton and John Nord(formerly the Bezerker)

The Quebecers (H)

Stars and Stripes (F) Patriot and Slaughter

Managers;

Larry Zybysko - Manages Dr Death

Alexandra Rich - Managed Ted until he lost his Millions

Theodore Long - Manages AMN

Jimmy Hart - Manages Dream Team

Paul Bearer - Manages Undertaker

Paul E - Manages Rushmore

Mr Fuji - Manages The Kudo Kai Stable

Harley Race - Manages Beasts of Revelation - Vader and Bam Bam

Venus(formerley Missy Hyatt) - Manages Lex Luger

Nancy Lee (formerley Woman) - Manages Double J

Stables

Rushmore - Flair, Arn, Austin, Pillman

Royal Court - Lawler, Regal and Taylor

The Brand - Lex Luger, Rick Martel, The Enigma Eddie Gilbert, Style Guru Steve Keirn (Al Perez due to join when heel turns)

Kudo Kai - Muta, Crush, The Warlord, Ano Tora

TV SHows -

Raw (1.5 hours)

Superstars (1.5 hours)

Livewire (Half Hour)

Mania (Half Hour)

Haven't played TEW2020 for awhile due to some personal issues. Finally got to dive back in last week, and I really wanted to hop back into my TCW game (2nd Run) because I was only about a year into it. But, hopping back in after so many months off? I just wasn't feeling it. But I really wanted to put some time into a TCW game, so I said screw it. Time for the 3rd go at it!

I tried to mix things up from the last attempt. I knew if I did exactly the same thing again, I'd get bored. I did the same top two feuds (Andrews/Hawkins, Chord/Bach) because...the roster doesn't really offer much outside that to start. I just vowed to do things different this time.

Last time I played, I really wanted to reunite The New Wave, but this time I kept Doc Hammond with the Syndicate. BUT...turns out this time Hammond is in decline, so I decided Wolf Hawkins needed a new second in command. In comes Freddy Huggins! Hammond is still with the Syndicate, but he's more of a muscle, tag team competitor.

Instead of feuding with Eddie Peak...who I feel is pretty useless on his current contract (in decline, only wrestles at Events)...I have Mighty Mo feuding with Freddy Huggins. So that actually worked out, cause that feud has intertwined with Andrews/Hawkins.

In my previous game, I had Roderick Remus become a member of the Syndicate as a promising singles competitor. This time, I have Remus becoming the first client of Ross Henry, who is trying to build his "Enterprise" in TCW. No intention to make a stable, but rather make Henry more a 80s pro wrestling manager with a bunch of clients.

Admittedly, there are some aspects I enjoyed too much with my previous game. So, I just did it again! Sue me!

The one rule I decided to abide by this time is that I wouldn't abuse the "Talk To Worker" option. I used it constantly to bring over international stars that weren't available in the US. This game, I'm going to let it happen naturally.

Okay...I might break that rule eventually, because I love me some Razan Okamoto and Masa Kurata. :D

I'm currently playing a WCW Revival save, with Shane McMahon being the one responsible for resurrect the company, the game started in January 2022.

We are in May now and I'm going to hold my first PPV.

WCW Slamboree 2022

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7938&stc=1&d=1642694016

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Final - To Crown the New WCW World Heavyweight Champion

Bandido vs. WALTER

WCW World Tag Team Championship Match

The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) © vs. The Von Erichs (Marshall & Ross Von Erich)

WCW Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final - To Crown the New WCW World Cruiserweight Champion

Daniel Garcia vs. Dragon Lee

Tag Team Match

Los Ingobernables (La Sombra & Rush) vs. Keith Lee & Montez Ford

Singles Match

Buddy Matthews vs. Killer Kross w/ Scarlett Bordeaux

Six-Man Tag Team Match

The Black Horsemen (Chris Bey, Jay Lethal & Will Hobbs) vs. Catch Point (Chris Hero, Fred Yehi & Kobe Durst)

Tag Team Match

CONTRA (Jacob Fatu & Jeff Cobb) w/ Dario Cueto vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Mark & Jay Briscoe)

Singles Match

Ariya Daivari vs. Máscara Dorada

I'm currently playing a WCW Revival save, with Shane McMahon being the one responsible for resurrect the company, the game started in January 2022.

We are in May now and I'm going to hold my first PPV.

WCW Slamboree 2022

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7938&stc=1&d=1642694016

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Final - To Crown the New WCW World Heavyweight Champion

Bandido vs. WALTER

The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) © vs. The Von Erichs (Marshall & Ross Von Erich)

WCW Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final - To Crown the New WCW World Cruiserweight Champion

Daniel Garcia vs. Dragon Lee

Tag Team Match

Los Ingobernables (La Sombra & Rush) vs. Keith Lee & Montez Ford

Singles Match

Buddy Matthews vs. Killer Kross w/ Scarlett Bordeaux

Six-Man Tag Team Match

The Black Horsemen (Chris Bey, Jay Lethal & Will Hobbs) vs. Catch Point (Chris Hero, Fred Yehi & Kobe Durst)

Tag Team Match

CONTRA (Jacob Fatu & Jeff Cobb) w/ Dario Cueto vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Mark & Jay Briscoe)

Singles Match

Ariya Daivari vs. Máscara Dorada

So I have a few questions, what size is your company, who else is on the roster?

So I have a few questions, what size is your company, who else is on the roster?

I started the game by setting the popularity in every region of USA as 50 points, so the company size to start was Small. I'm still at Small size, but almost getting to Medium.

I also started the game with 50,000,000 in cash, but burned 20M at the start to create my own broadcasting company.

And used the money to get some guys that weren't exclusively written contracts to AEW, WWE and NJPW. Also some other workers I got when they started renegotiating their contracts with the other companies (specially WWE) and Idk why, but at the start of the game there were a lot of this cases, so I was able to offer contracts to guys like WALTER, Montez Ford, Powerhouse Hobbs, etc.

Although I "burned" some money, I only lost cash in the first month, ever since I have profits around 200,000-300,000$.

My current roster is:

Major Stars: La Sombra.

Stars: Keith Lee.

Well Known: Bandido, Buddy Matthews, Dragon Lee, Jay Briscoe, Jay Lethal, Jeff Cobb, Killer Kross, Mark Briscoe, Montez Ford, Shelton Benjamin, WALTER and Will Hobbs.

Recognisable: AKHAN (Sunny Dinsha), Alexander Hammerstone, Ariya Daivari, Brody King, Chris Bey, Chris Hero, Daniel Garcie, Fred Yehi, Jacob Fatu, Juice Robinson, Marshall Von Erich, Matt Taven, Mike Bennett, RAZER (Gzim Selmani), Ross Von Erich, Rush and Zack Sabre Jr.

Unimportant: Chris Dickinson, Daniel Makabe, Dylan James, Jaka, Kobe Durst, Kyle Fletcher, Leon Ruff, Mark Davis, Mikey Nicholls, Shane Haste and Tyler Bateman.

I also rotate some indie guys to use them as jobbers to I can put my guys over.

My current Stables are:

Los Ingobernables: La Sombra [L], Dragon Lee, Rush and Salina de la Renta.

The Black Horsemen: Jay Lethal [L], Chris Bey and Will Hobbs.

Catch Point: Chris Hero [L], Daniel Garcia, Fred Yehi and Kobe Durst.

CONTRA: Dario Cueto [L], Alexander Hammerstone, Dylan James, Jacob Fatu, Jeff Cobb and Ariya Daivari.

VIOLENCE UNLTD: James Mitchell [L], Brody King, Chris Dickinson, Jaka and Tyler Bateman.

My Tag Teams are:

AOP (AKHAN & RAZER) - (Former Authors of Pain in WWE).

Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis)

Bandido & Máscara Dorada

Catch Point (Daniel Garcia & Fred Yehi)

CONTRA (Jacob Fatu & Jeff Cobb)

The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe)

The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett)

The Von Erichs (Marshall & Ross Von Erich)

TMDK (Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste)

Violence UNLTD (Brody King & Chris Dickinson)

Violence UNLTD II (Brody King & Tyler Bateman)

Violence UNLTD III (Chris Dickinson & Jaka)

I'm also currently running WCW Monday Nitro (A-Show) and WCW Thunder (on Thursdays as a 1 hour B-Show to only get some guys TV time)

But at the start I was only running Nitro, starting at 1 hour and then expanded it to 1,5 hours.

My next PPV is going to be The Great American Bash where I plan to crown the new WCW United States Champion

Yeah, so I took over WCW in May of 2001 (renamed it GWE) and have become the no. 1 company in the world due to some successes and the collapse of WWF (some of my doing but most not).

Anyway, WWF had the Undertaker take a long turn as WWF Champion (which makes perfect sense), only to have him drop it to...no, I'm serious...Marc Mero. Mero had a nice run, actually, though, until he dropped it to Test. So, their current champion is Test (a heel), and their IC Champion is Brock Lesnar (a face). Now, I'm no booking expert or anything, but I think this has to be a big event somewhere right?

St.T

Going for my second pay-per-view in the game, June 2022 - The Great American Bash

WCW THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH 2022

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7940&stc=1&d=1642797451

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match

WALTER © vs. Keith Lee

WCW United States Championship Tournament Final - To Crown the New WCW United States Champion

Chris Hero vs. Rush w/ Salina de la Renta

Lucha 2 de 3 Caidas - 2 out of 3 Falls Match

Bandido vs. La Sombra w/ Salina de la Renta

The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) © w/ Truth Martini vs. TMDK (Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste)

WCW World Cruiserweight Championship Match

Dragon Lee © vs. Daniel Garcia

Special Singles Match

Jeff Hardy vs. Killer Kross w/ Scarlett Bordeaux

Six-Man Tag Team Match

Gunner & The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe) vs. CONTRA (Alexander Hammerstone, Jacob Fatu & Jeff Cobb)

4 Way Tag Team Match

AOP (AKHAN & RAZER) vs. The Von Erichs (Marshall & Ross Von Erich) vs. VIOLENCE UNLTD (Brody King & Tyler Bateman) w/ James Mitchell vs. Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis)

BTW, Brock Lesnar's contract with the WWE was not picked up for renewal, so...I'm probably going to try to bring him in. I also just got to Medium size in the game (after the last Nitro show).

813235723_WCWGAB.jpg.2faf2da5277f8f51337c80065a02d679.jpg

First Pay-Per-View on my TCW 3.0 Game!

TCW Malice in Wonderland 2020

In Six Man Tag Team Action, The Syndicate (Doc Hammond, Eddie Chandler, & Nate Johnson) defeated Beautiful Love (Danny Fonzarelli, Dazzling Dave Diamond, & Frederique). The finish came when The Syndicate’s newest member Edd Stone interfered. (66)

TCW’s hottest new superstar Mr. Lucha defeated Handsome Stranger. (51)

Roderick Remus defeated Benny Benson. (67)

Greg Gauge defeated One Man Army to successfully retain the TCW Television Championship. (77)

Post-Match, we cut backstage to Joshua Taylor & TCW General Manager Ricky Dale Johnson watching Gauge celebrate on the TV Monitor. Taylor has wanted to face Gauge for the TV Title after several altercations, but the TV Champ had been dodging him. RDJ informed Taylor there will be no more dodging by Gauge. Joshua Taylor will receive the next TV Title shot!

The Shade Gang (Marc Speed & Matt Hocking) defeated Devine Fortune, thanks to the third member of the brand new trio, Troy Tornado. (67)

Jay Chord defeated Sammy Bach. The finish came after a timely low blow by Chord when the referee was out of position. (83)

The Behemoths defeated Mighty Meaty to successfully retain TCW World Tag Team Championship. During the match, Mighty Mo’s newest rival Freddy Huggins would interfere, sneak attacking Mo and sending him face first into the ring post. The attack left Mo out of commission long enough for Killer Shark & Titan to finish off Tana The Mighty. (75)

In the Main Event, Aaron Andrews defeated The Syndicate’s Wolf Hawkins to successfully retain the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. Andrews was able to fend off Syndicate interference until they were all finally removed from the arena by TCW GM Ricky Dale Johnson.

Still, with the referee down, Hawkins would grab a steel chair to try to put Andrews down for good. Much to the shock of all, Mighty Mo would hit the ring and snatch the steel chair from Hawkins! Mo had seen enough antics from Hawkins and The Syndicate! As Hawkins and Mo shared words, Andrews hit the ropes and hit Wolf with his patented Spear! 1,2,3! Andrews wins! (90)

After what happened in the World Title Match (and the weeks following), the Main Event of the next TCW PPV would eventually come to fruition. At TCW The War To Settle The Score 2020, it will be TCW World Champion Aaron Andrews teaming with Mighty Mo to battle The Syndicate’s Wolf Hawkins & Doc Hammond…in a Street Fight!

I've had a very similar game with APEX Wrestling that has went ~8 months ingame. 50ish pop starting off, built the entire company around Keith Lee and Shane Strickland. Free The Narrative group of EC3/Kross/Titan/Blake have been the main heels for most of the game.

I closed ROH pre-game so I could buy the titles ingame and had Gresham unify the ROH World titles with Bandido before unifying his belt with the ROH TV belt held by Foundation factionmate Rhett Titus. Gresham would lose the belt to Tom Lawlor who had his own faction called FILTHY (since the entry Team Filthy exists already). Daniel Garcia won the ROH title from Lawlor and is a year or so will unify the belt with Keith Lee.

Rok-C and Nixon Newell unified the ROH World Women's and APEX Women's World titles, and Mickie James took the new title from Newell not long after. WWE let Asuka go, so I brought her in as Kana and she won the title from a retiring Mickie James and will soon lose the title to Toni Storm.

Matt Cardona won the NWA World's Heavyweight title from Trevor Murdoch early on and defended it against talent from NWA/AEW/NJPW/Impact. I brought in Cody Rhodes on loan for a one-shot appearance to take the belt from him. IMPACT X Division Champion Sammy Guevara will be coming in to defend the strap against the winner of a TBD five-way match. I plan on bringing in IWGP US Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi but haven't found a way to fit it in yet.

I've positioned APEX Wrestling as a true spiritual successor to ROH but with more money and more popularity. There is plenty of room for a third major company now. I currently have the APEX World title (still held by Keith Lee), the APEX Women's World title (held by Kana) and the ROH World Tag Team titles held by the Briscoes (reigns broken up by FTR on a trade with AEW). I do not plan on introducing a set of APEX branded tag titles for a year or longer, so I'll stick with the ROH tag titles for now.

I've had a very similar game with APEX Wrestling that has went ~8 months ingame. 50ish pop starting off, built the entire company around Keith Lee and Shane Strickland. Free The Narrative group of EC3/Kross/Titan/Blake have been the main heels for most of the game.

I closed ROH pre-game so I could buy the titles ingame and had Gresham unify the ROH World titles with Bandido before unifying his belt with the ROH TV belt held by Foundation factionmate Rhett Titus. Gresham would lose the belt to Tom Lawlor who had his own faction called FILTHY (since the entry Team Filthy exists already). Daniel Garcia won the ROH title from Lawlor and is a year or so will unify the belt with Keith Lee.

Rok-C and Nixon Newell unified the ROH World Women's and APEX Women's World titles, and Mickie James took the new title from Newell not long after. WWE let Asuka go, so I brought her in as Kana and she won the title from a retiring Mickie James and will soon lose the title to Toni Storm.

Matt Cardona won the NWA World's Heavyweight title from Trevor Murdoch early on and defended it against talent from NWA/AEW/NJPW/Impact. I brought in Cody Rhodes on loan for a one-shot appearance to take the belt from him. IMPACT X Division Champion Sammy Guevara will be coming in to defend the strap against the winner of a TBD five-way match. I plan on bringing in IWGP US Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi but haven't found a way to fit it in yet.

I've positioned APEX Wrestling as a true spiritual successor to ROH but with more money and more popularity. There is plenty of room for a third major company now. I currently have the APEX World title (still held by Keith Lee), the APEX Women's World title (held by Kana) and the ROH World Tag Team titles held by the Briscoes (reigns broken up by FTR on a trade with AEW). I do not plan on introducing a set of APEX branded tag titles for a year or longer, so I'll stick with the ROH tag titles for now.

That's super nice dude. And yeah, there's plenty of space for a well funded third promotion in the US right now, because there are so many good people to bring in that are currently unemployed or will soon negotiate their contracts.

Right now I'm thinking about bringing some young japanese talent to have a more diverse roster (nationality-wise) so when I get to Big size I can have some good popularity in Japan and maybe hold a show there in a couple of years.

Also Damien Priest is renegotiating his contract with WWE, I maybe jumping in to try to get him too, so he can become the new face of my Violence UNLTD stable (which is managed by James Mitchell which I think will make a nice pair with Priest).

And Brock Lesnar is offialy a free agent in my game right now, so I will probably get him too, possibly for Starrcade PPV to confront the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, WALTER.

Man that's fun, i'm currently in a play with APEX wrestling that I basically used as what I want Jon Gresham's promotion Terminus to be. Wrestling-oriented, strict set of rules, emphasis on win/loss record... Basically what EVOLVE was in a period of time.

Currently in January 2022 having ran 21 show.

Gresham unified the ROH titles with Bandido on the very first show and has since then defended it against the best on the independant (and elsewhere): Tom Lawlor, KENTA, Kyle O'Reily, Alex Shelley, Dominic Garrini, Daniel Garcia, Jay Lethal and so on.

Currently ending a feud between the Foundation (Gresham, Lethal, Tracy Williams & Titus) and a loose alliance of Davey Richards and his protege Daniel Garcia and Alex Shelley - Richards & Shelley claiming they paved the way for independant wrestling years before it was "cool" and never made it big. Basically bitter indy veteran.

This rivalry was the backbone of APEX in year 1. Richards & Gresham had two epic 30 and 60min time limit draw before Gresham took Richards away.

Richards rebounded with winning the APEX Tag Team Summit with Garcia (their team is named Ode to Bulldogs) and becoming the first APEX Tag Champs by defeating Gresham&Lethal in the finals. They're also the PWG Tag Team Champs.

On the women's side, i've had an "APEX Queen of Fighters" title that is a trophy that is defended like a title. Jessica Troy from Australia won it in the inaugural tournament beating Killer Kelly in the finals and has since defended it against Deonna Purazzo (twice), Allysin Kay, Masha Slamovitch, Aja Kong, Mercedes Martinez and Serena Deeb. Just got dethroned by Killer Kelly who had a 6months long undefeated streak to took her revenge.

The shows are numbered like EVOLVE, currently running APEX 22 with a main event of Danil Garcia vs. Gresham for the ROH World Title. This is a feud ender with Garcia having pinned Gresham in the tag tournament finals.

I also ran 3 "Open Fight Night" B Show where I test multiple wrestlers. Just signed Gzim Selmani who had few squashes. Also signed Mascara Dorada and the rest of the card is basically one night contract. If the wrestler perfoms well I'll sign him (signed Rust Taylor and Bu Ku Dao like that)

Elsewhere on the card, Tom Lawlor won the IWTV Independant title from Alex Shelley on APEX 6, and just lost it independantly of my will on a Beyond show to Tony Deppen. I'm not quite sure yet on who'll take the ROH title from Gresham, wanted it to be Garcia but his performances haven't been that great and he's already the tag champ. Maybe it's gonna be Dominic Garrini who I absolutey love and has been on a hot streak

Man that's fun, i'm currently in a play with APEX wrestling that I basically used as what I want Jon Gresham's promotion Terminus to be. Wrestling-oriented, strict set of rules, emphasis on win/loss record... Basically what EVOLVE was in a period of time.

Currently in January 2022 having ran 21 show.

Gresham unified the ROH titles with Bandido on the very first show and has since then defended it against the best on the independant (and elsewhere): Tom Lawlor, KENTA, Kyle O'Reily, Alex Shelley, Dominic Garrini, Daniel Garcia, Jay Lethal and so on.

Currently ending a feud between the Foundation (Gresham, Lethal, Tracy Williams & Titus) and a loose alliance of Davey Richards and his protege Daniel Garcia and Alex Shelley - Richards & Shelley claiming they paved the way for independant wrestling years before it was "cool" and never made it big. Basically bitter indy veteran.

This rivalry was the backbone of APEX in year 1. Richards & Gresham had two epic 30 and 60min time limit draw before Gresham took Richards away.

Richards rebounded with winning the APEX Tag Team Summit with Garcia (their team is named Ode to Bulldogs) and becoming the first APEX Tag Champs by defeating Gresham&Lethal in the finals. They're also the PWG Tag Team Champs.

On the women's side, i've had an "APEX Queen of Fighters" title that is a trophy that is defended like a title. Jessica Troy from Australia won it in the inaugural tournament beating Killer Kelly in the finals and has since defended it against Deonna Purazzo (twice), Allysin Kay, Masha Slamovitch, Aja Kong, Mercedes Martinez and Serena Deeb. Just got dethroned by Killer Kelly who had a 6months long undefeated streak to took her revenge.

The shows are numbered like EVOLVE, currently running APEX 22 with a main event of Danil Garcia vs. Gresham for the ROH World Title. This is a feud ender with Garcia having pinned Gresham in the tag tournament finals.

I also ran 3 "Open Fight Night" B Show where I test multiple wrestlers. Just signed Gzim Selmani who had few squashes. Also signed Mascara Dorada and the rest of the card is basically one night contract. If the wrestler perfoms well I'll sign him (signed Rust Taylor and Bu Ku Dao like that)

Elsewhere on the card, Tom Lawlor won the IWTV Independant title from Alex Shelley on APEX 6, and just lost it independantly of my will on a Beyond show to Tony Deppen. I'm not quite sure yet on who'll take the ROH title from Gresham, wanted it to be Garcia but his performances haven't been that great and he's already the tag champ. Maybe it's gonna be Dominic Garrini who I absolutey love and has been on a hot streak

Man...this was one of my save idead for a while, establish a sports oriented promotion with wrestlers that could "shoot".

One question I have is...how did you get the ROH World title? Did you make ROH inactive and bought their championship?

And what about the IWTV title? Did you join the Alliance?

As the years go by in my WCW save, I plan to maybe purchase ROH in the future to turn it into a Developmental so I can develop my younger guys that don't have a spot in the main roster yet.

BCG (Jan 2020 - SEP 2020)

The only really important news going on in the world outside of BCG is the defection of Rock God Alvarez to the SWF, an okay get for them but a HUGE LOSS for EILL, as well as Honest Frank opening X-Wrestling America, I managed to sneak a good relationship with the new company and have an excursion agreement with them, we’ll have to see how that goes for the future.

Time Battle 2020: (79) (8,982)

-Funakoshi retained the BCG World Championship against Sole Survivor winner Razan Okamoto barley, but our dominate champion stands tall., A back and forth match with a clean finish should have ended the show, but Post match, Mabuchi Furusawa (how had won a match against Toshinobu Taku earlier in the night) was joined by Azumamro Shimizu, Danjuro Kikuchi, JOJI, Lion Genji, Masashi Urogataya, & Ryobe Uno, who all assault the two competitors in the ring, and on the eve of The Golden Kingdom, the former Golden Canvas Grappling stars preclaim the formation of THE GOLDEN TOWER. The new stable has a spilt personality, some seeming to avenge the death of GCG, while others are just jumping together to form a dominate unit in their new home.. (81)

-Bunrakuken Torii & SUKI defeat Animal Harker & Giant Brody. & just below Yasunobu Masuno defeated Big Bruiser Findlay in a hard hitting match. Not too good a night for the Good Ole Boys, but good matches for our audiences. (79) & (82)

-Newcomer (& Golden Tower member) Danjuro Kikuchi dethrones Sharaku Okimasa to win the BCG Challenger Series.I will be working on a longterm project to convert the Challenger Series into a midcard title that I like, for now its officially a U-30 title.(54)

-DeathKnell 755 retain the Tag Titles against OWM (Monday Next & Massacre) in a hard hitting match.While OWM have defiantly have a good amount of popularity boost, DeathKnell are still growing at an awesome rate, Goto having a huge boost to Basics, Stamina, & consistency as a result of his team with Rokumeon.(65)

-Miuara & Yoshizawa defeated Triple K, Logan Wolfsbaine, Blast Ilkoma & Yuta Isono all participated in a big multi man, and in the same match, Marc Speed debuted, his TCW contract wasn't extended, and I picked him up for a quick tour to see how he'd do, he's fit in quite well, but his age makes his championship aspirations not too clean.

The Lion Rises 2020: (85) (9,857)

-Funakoshi and Big Bruiser Findlay again steal the show as they battle for the BCG World Championship, but once again Funakoshi retains. One of the best matches the company has had, but obviously the anticipation to Furusawa vs Funakoshi is what everyone is waiting for, the two having a heated staredown at the post show press conference.(88)

-Yasunobu Masuno defeated Giant Brody. Just getting some more momentum for Masuno.(77)

-Danjuro Kikuchi retains the BCG Challenger Series against the American Cobras Marvel Malloy. Straight defense for Kikuchi, who is coming along nicely.(53)

-DeathKnell 755 keep the Tag Titles against Miura & Yoshizawa.(69, kek)

-The Golden Tower (Furusawa, Uno, Urogataya, & Shumizu) defeated Razan, Sofu Ozawa, & Team Taku, establishing themselves firmly in BCG.(69, double kek)

-Toshusai & Matsuzawa defeated the Glorious Winds, & Torii defeated Blast Ilkoma, the two are interesting as Blast, Dynamite Narahashi, Ikki Hosaka and Logan Wolfsbaine (Glorious Winds), and Yuta Isono all held a press confrence, claiming all of there and BCG's troubles on the war between it and the Golden Tower, they've decided to form their own group to stay neutral, birthing OMEGA 2020., I needed to give Blast something to do, and I figured him mentoring young talent with Dynamite would be a good use of his talents that I've let slip by the way side.

The Lion Hunts 2020: (82) (10,000 SELL OUT!)

-Funakoshi retains against Blast Ikoma while a downslide from his last match, Blast still showed he could belong in the main event. Afterwards, Mabuchi Furusawa comes out to staredown his opponent for BCG's biggest event of the year, and he has THE CGC World Heavyweight Championship with him! The stakes are raised, either CGC dies at Lion's Roar, or Black will become Gold.(84)

-Speaking of, Furusawa defeats Razan Okamoto in the greatest match of 2020 for BCG. Stealing the show and adding more story to Furusawa's rise since forming The Golden Tower.(90!)

-Torii SUKI, and Masuno beat The Good Ole Boys. The build to this had the element of The Golden Tower attempting to court SUKI to their cause, and SUKI flat out ignoring them to deal with the boys. During this tour, I discovered Torii & Masuno had EXCELLENT CHEMISTRY , so that has certainly made for plans for the future.(83)

-OMEGA 2020 (Yuta Isono, & Glorious Winds) picked up a win against Sofu Ozawa & Sutoraiku, Deathknell retain against the American Cobras, Kikuchi retained as well, plus Lion Genji beat Sharaku Okimasa in a good match and with that, The Lion's Roar, the biggest event in Black Canvas Grappling is almost here, who will be the ultimate champion of the canvas

Man...this was one of my save idead for a while, establish a sports oriented promotion with wrestlers that could "shoot".

One question I have is...how did you get the ROH World title? Did you make ROH inactive and bought their championship?

And what about the IWTV title? Did you join the Alliance?

As the years go by in my WCW save, I plan to maybe purchase ROH in the future to turn it into a Developmental so I can develop my younger guys that don't have a spot in the main roster yet.

You get the point! :D

Edited the database (Questlove Jan 2022) before starting to make ROH inactive. Moved the ROH title to APEX, the tag titles to GCW and the women's to Impact. Also joined the IWTV alliance as you guessed

<p>So I'm PSW. Remo got cut by SWF due to proustite scandal. I brought him in has been an average babyface. Protected but no crazy interesting storylines. He lost to Ernest Youngman & wants to prove he's better. So my issue is I have two routes to go with him. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm going to turn him heel. Grandmaster Phunk returned to PSW acting like a big time star. I want to pair up Grandmaster Phunk as Remo's manager. Kinda like a Ric Flair to Remo's Triple H. I love stables so I want to build stable around the two. </p><p> </p><p>

Stable option 1: Bring in Enygma as a Sting like figure. Treated like a legend, mostly quiet, protected babyface. Over a year or so I would turn him heel. Kinda like Sting in Main Event Mafia. Says new generation doesnt respect people before, or add spin that PSW is hardcore garbage wrestling. He joins with Grandmaster Phunk & Remo. I add 1 to 2 former champions of "big" company. So I basically recreate Main Event Mafia. The finally of story depends on how long it'd go. </p><p> </p><p>

Stable option 2: Evolution. Remo-Triple H, Grandmaster Phunk-Ric Flair, get a high menace high sq monster (Batista), and a 2nd generation star Chip Martin, James Diaz, and others for consideration to be the Randy Orton. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm leaning Option 1 for the end game of using Enygma, Grandmaster Phunk, Remo, and whomever else to elevate my core stars. People like Ash Campbell, Nelson Callum, Ernest Youngman, and Logan Wolfsbaine. Option 2 is interesting because it doesnt have to be a 1 to 1 comparison to Evolution. So the ending doesnt have to be pushing the two young stars over Remo.</p>