The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

I've JUST now found out that you can allow images to display on these forums so that you don't have to individually click on each link one at a time. :o

That'll make looking through these threads much easier.

WHAT?!? Please, could you share your wisdom? I'd love to know the secret.

bTIPYA5.png

Won't be any from me the next two weeks or so I'm afraid

Three beauties, though, SMW!

SMW88, your stuff is always good. I see some females that I could start using for future workers coming up in my BSC diary. Thanks for giving us all this freebie content to use.

Thank you both for the kind words

iyMyugT.png

a9RXxnR.png

QxaWI5m.png

i5RUkve.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

I second that.

Been spending a number of hours updating my Pictures folder (added CV75, then '97 then 2005 and then 2018 photos) and the amount of images I was keeping with SMW underneath them was very high

Thank you, glad to know they are getting plenty of use. It can often be guess work as to whether many of your renders get picked up by others, so it is always gratifying to hear they are appreciated and in use.

I do try and keep an eye out for them in diaries but you hope they are in use offline too.

Thank you, glad to know they are getting plenty of use. It can often be guess work as to whether many of your renders get picked up by others, so it is always gratifying to hear they are appreciated and in use.

I do try and keep an eye out for them in diaries but you hope they are in use offline too.

Every free pic you do is automatically added to my folder!

To add to what others have said - I actually have a "smw" folder, that I use to add character to any interesting generated workers in my long term game. It's turned the pictureless characters from the least to the most characterful. Since I use your renders for all my prospects, I'll be playing with a roster of entirely your renders soon enough.

I'm compiling a collection of your pics to use as regens in my real world games. Putting them all into the nGo format to use with RWC games etc... Thanks to all who provide these renders for adding future years to my real world games.

Thanks all, very gratifying to hear. I hope and am sure all the other greater renderers active on here are getting the same treatment as there are a brilliant selection of styles available and I love seeing all the different takes people come up with.

I know I still have some rerenders I can't bring myself to have a go at because I like them so much.

I tried to upgrade the V4 rerenders I attempted before to G8. Of course had to redo all the face morphs. Personally with iray I don't think there's a big difference in quality. :p

Wanda Fish / Belle Bryden, Victoria Stone, Sara Marie York, Raven Robinson, Joanne Rodriguez

f4LxRO8.jpgmT1GxSE.jpgGP4h6fN.jpgCFzoP4v.jpgPlbviqA.jpg

CbxKiqy.pnglfiBOOR.pngYwk0WSR.png8QYq3g5.pngB2kLzzR.png

I tried to upgrade the V4 rerenders I attempted before to G8. Of course had to redo all the face morphs. Personally with iray I don't think there's a big difference in quality. :p

f4LxRO8.jpgmT1GxSE.jpgGP4h6fN.jpgCFzoP4v.jpgPlbviqA.jpg

CbxKiqy.pnglfiBOOR.pngYwk0WSR.png8QYq3g5.pngB2kLzzR.png

very nice renders. I always liked M4 and V4, the problem is the lack of characters, hair etc. Which is why I'm on G8 and G8.1 but you're right not too big of a difference. Lightning is extremely important

Lightning is extremely important

It is indeed. Here's a version of Raven with different lightning. World of difference in atmosphere. The other one looked too bright. You can fiddle with the settings for minutes on end, but it's better to abandon a preset and just try another one. For the record, these were made with a free one.

Raven Nightfall, Cat Quine, Jaime Quine, Lauren Easter, Brooke Tyler (sorry, forgot to post the intended names, but obviously use it for whataever you want)

H0ljxso.jpg7Oa160L.jpgQapiPjb.jpgG6zWNiv.jpgxH09QUQ.jpg

fH36vLg.pngrf5lWLK.pngKkoQvZz.pngH0xvkSO.pnguhGEd2H.png

The C-Verse women never get enough render love. Both sets are absolutely spectacular, Blackman, awesome awesome job!!:D

It is indeed. Here's a version of Raven with different lightning. World of difference in atmosphere. The other one looked too bright. You can fiddle with the settings for minutes on end, but it's better to abandon a preset and just try another one. For the record, these were made with a free one.

Damnit, Blackman... you're about to make me work on more loading screens. Most of these I know but who is the woman on the bottom?