General Gameplay Questions Thread

I didn't know whether to put this in tech support or not. As you can see on the top it says the WWF is a Big company. But they don't meet the requirements of being a Big company, since they aren't a 77 across Eastern America just being 80 in Tri-State.

94618548_3038959372867552_9061713981843963904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=8h1sgCDQqIgAX8WIbGe&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=d27920b8b86377fcf83cd5c66653193f&oe=5ECB71FE

It should be fixed with the new patch (#4)

Yup, usually when you have a TV show and PPV on same day.

That is already covered by the option above the event one. So it's pointless?:confused:

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Weird. Have you tried booking 2 events on same day to see if that works?</div></blockquote><p> Even in TEW 2016 you can't do that. If i try, it says there will be a clash with the event that is already on the schedule.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="danyp92" data-cite="danyp92" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Even in TEW 2016 you can't do that. If i try, it says there will be a clash with the event that is already on the schedule.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can't create multiple event's for the same day, but if you have a tv show and event that happen to run on the same day it just lets you order which one you book first.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bull" data-cite="Bull" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can't create multiple event's for the same day, but if you have a tv show and event that happen to run on the same day it just lets you order which one you book first.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In Show Priority there are three options. Show Priority that it's about what you're talking about. TV order for when you have more than one tv show tapped (or Live) in the same night. And then there is Event Order, that is about the order of events based on their importance. That is what i read in the handbook too . I'm asking about this one, what's the point of this option if i can't have more than one event in a day? What am i missing?</p>

Am I the only one struggling to get a decent match rating out of great workers?

Im playing a RW Mod. As AEW Main Event of Moxley vs PAC got a 57 man.

Getting to the point that no matter what promotion I end up losing my network deals within the first month every time.

Anyone else finding it difficult to get good ratings?

Is there a benefit to sending workers to a work in a non-child company like the TCW/MAW relationship besides getting them match time? Like, will they improve at a quicker rate than normal but still slower than sending them to development?

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the "will accept developmental workers" relationship functions exactly the same as a child company developmental when it comes to worker improvements.

Am I the only one struggling to get a decent match rating out of great workers?

Im playing a RW Mod. As AEW Main Event of Moxley vs PAC got a 57 man.

Getting to the point that no matter what promotion I end up losing my network deals within the first month every time.

Anyone else finding it difficult to get good ratings?

Dunno. I'm getting expected ratings, I would imagine. 45/49 rated main events at 'Tiny' seems about right to me.

hJrU1KF.jpgsY69WOZ.jpg

Is there any way I can view if a free agent worker has an alter ego? Like a search option I'm too blind to find?

There's no search option (I think), but you can click on the worker's picture and there's an "alter egos" button. If it's red, they don't have one.

Question that I've always wrestled with. Should I rate the broadcast interviewer in interview segments on Microphone or should I only rate the wrestlers?

For context I'm not talking a Piper's Pit style segment. I'm talking a Mene Gene Okerlund or similar style backstage or ramp interviewer.

Question that I've always wrestled with. Should I rate the broadcast interviewer in interview segments on Microphone or should I only rate the wrestlers?

For context I'm not talking a Piper's Pit style segment. I'm talking a Mene Gene Okerlund or similar style backstage or ramp interviewer.

I say put the interviewer in. With the cameo appearance road agent note (which I love), you can put them in without them tanking the segment or overshadowing other workers in it. Although that's probably not how that road agent note is intended to be used.

Question I ask myself, too, after I tinkered around a bit with angles today. Right now I think I would stop having the interviewer rated, because - as the handbook says - he is rated 60% on his popularity and only 40% on his microphone rating. Well, your interviewer will always have low popularity and I've found it drags down my segment ratings in a very big way.

This also effects other classics: If you debut a new menacing monster, there is no hope, I think, of getting him over quickly with having him contantly appear in menace angles. He will have nearly no popularity to start with and thus the gains will be very slow, I would guess.

Pre booking TV Tapings

I was wondering if I'm doing this wrong.

When I do my tv I tape 4 shows on the same day.

If I pre book all 4 shows I get a penalty for not having all my pre booked matches/angles on the first card, second card ect.

Anyone have any ideas or am I stuck with just my first card in pre book?

I now found it, but I'm faced with another problem, in that same screen I can't click on someone to make them a road agent or staff, When I sign someone to be "Whatever is needed" they default to something and I can't click on it to change it.

"Whatever is needed" does not mean that they will literally do whatever you want. They still have roles that they're willing to perform. It just means that contractually, a worker who is ABLE to work as a manager/wrestler/colour commentator etc can't get mad for being used as a manager and a wrestler if you said they would be doing whatever is needed in their contract. If they were a Shawn Diavari type (wrestler who also worked as a manager), you could specify if they were only going to be a wrestler, or only going to be a manager, or do a bit of both.

If you sign a Diavari type to be a maanger only, he's likely to take a bit of a discount on his contract, but will get mad if you use him too much as a wrestler after telling him he's going to be a manager exclusively.

Do road agents increase in experience with use?

If wrestlers are used as road agents, does their experience increase?

Yep, experience and psychology will increase with use as a road agent. Markus Rush's APW career depends on it. *Glares at Rush for latest APW main event catastrophe* ¬_¬

how do you give a worker time off? i remember seeing it by accident once, but can't find the screen now

Open the worker's personal details screen (either click the yellow text at the top of his profile, or click his perception rating, or his morale. All go to the same place). There's a button on the right for it. I think there's another screen you can do it from too but I can't find it.

You should definitely rate the interviewing on Microphone too. This is the scenario Rated On: Microphone (instead of just Entertainment) was invented for.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the "will accept developmental workers" relationship functions exactly the same as a child company developmental when it comes to worker improvements.

Yep, pretty sure that sending a worker for development in the TCW>MAW scenario has all the same benefits as sending a worker to a development company you own, except that you have no control at all over how they're used, and MAW can refuse to accept them whereas your own development company can't.

Classic Sports Entertainment says there's a penalty if "major matches" don't have a storyline involved. Other than the main event, what makes a match major?

Don't take me to court if I'm wrong, but I *think* a "major" match is defined as having at least two participants (on different sides) who are perceived as Stars or above. So a Major Star/team squashing a Recognisable guy/team isn't a major match IIRC, but a Major Star vs. a Major Star or Major Star vs. Star would be. Star vs. Star is where I honestly can't remember. I THINK Star vs. Star is considered a major match.

It's definitely due to the perception (previously the push) of the workers involved, though, nothing to do with where it is on the card.