General Gameplay Questions Thread

You can't end the excursion early, but as you described above, you can make someone available in Japan again and sign them.... they will still technically be on excursion and will act like it by trying to end their contracts when the appropriate amount of time is up, but they can absolutely work for their original promotion again in their original area if you do it that way. Not sure if you'll be able to sign them again when they eventually leave you around the end of their excursion, but I think they'd consider you again....

Well I guess I'll report back when I find out

Question on TV shows.

Possible to have 2 A shows for my male division? Basically 1 is for my cruiserweight and 2 is for my middleweight and above and tag teams as well.

Settings i will be turning off crowd burn off, and left off show options in order for the above to work. And thinking of let the two shows run at least 2 or max to 3 hours.

Possible to run these 2 shows on the settings as mention above?

Question on TV shows.

Possible to have 2 A shows for my male division? Basically 1 is for my cruiserweight and 2 is for my middleweight and above and tag teams as well.

Settings i will be turning off crowd burn off, and left off show options in order for the above to work. And thinking of let the two shows run at least 2 or max to 3 hours.

Possible to run these 2 shows on the settings as mention above?

Yeah definitely. Even with those settings on you could run the shows but obviously the guys being left off of either show would have an issue with it

Some questions about the booking and brand split

Booking

1. Thinking of a storyline where my intercontinental champ is also vying for the heavyweight title as well. It will end where he will win the heavyweight title. So he will end up holding two titles con-currently.

Is this possible to make it happen in the game?

2. My product is using face and heel. But i set it loosely enforced. So booking matches that end up face vs face should not be a problem?

Brand split

1. I split into 2 brands. Basically it is just a Male brand and Female brand. I have already set a season finale event and make it unbranded so that both my Male and Female brand can compete in it.

But after that I saw in my office the remark put the season finale event is booked but there is another line above it which mention that I have yet to book a season finale.

Does it means that I also need to book another season finale? Or the game can only recognize that if you got 2 brands you need each brand to have its own respective season finale and not one which both brands are in it?

Ok thank you.

So I would also used them in angles that involve interviews as well than?

The On-Air Personality push is for interviewers or on screen authority figures. Gene Okerlund or Jeremy Borash for example would be Personalities and rated on entertainment or mic skills. Anyone that's been a General Manager, Director of Authority, Commissioner etc would fall under this.

Some questions about the booking and brand split

Booking

1. Thinking of a storyline where my intercontinental champ is also vying for the heavyweight title as well. It will end where he will win the heavyweight title. So he will end up holding two titles con-currently.

Is this possible to make it happen in the game?

Absolutely possible as long as the incumbent champion is okay with dropping the belt. Best way to ensure that is to make sure the soon-to-be double champ is popular enough to be a world champion.

2. My product is using face and heel. But i set it loosely enforced. So booking matches that end up face vs face should not be a problem?

There will be a very tiny penalty for face vs face or heel vs heel. You can still have world class/five star/A*/whatever matches though.

Brand split

1. I split into 2 brands. Basically it is just a Male brand and Female brand. I have already set a season finale event and make it unbranded so that both my Male and Female brand can compete in it.

But after that I saw in my office the remark put the season finale event is booked but there is another line above it which mention that I have yet to book a season finale.

Does it means that I also need to book another season finale? Or the game can only recognize that if you got 2 brands you need each brand to have its own respective season finale and not one which both brands are in it?

It's saying that because you haven't actually held the season finale yet. Once you get pass the show it should disappear.

The On-Air Personality push is for interviewers or on screen authority figures. Gene Okerlund or Jeremy Borash for example would be Personalities and rated on entertainment or mic skills. Anyone that's been a General Manager, Director of Authority, Commissioner etc would fall under this.

Absolutely possible as long as the incumbent champion is okay with dropping the belt. Best way to ensure that is to make sure the soon-to-be double champ is popular enough to be a world champion.

There will be a very tiny penalty for face vs face or heel vs heel. You can still have world class/five star/A*/whatever matches though.

It's saying that because you haven't actually held the season finale yet. Once you get pass the show it should disappear.

Noted. Thanks for the clarification ... still very new to the game so its very helpful to know. Many thanks!

Saw this in the handbook on titles achievement.

If a title is marked as being an achievement this means that it is something you accomplish rather than a title. This is purely a cosmetic touch; if something is an achievement that you'll see text like 'X wins the BELT NAME', whereas if it isn't an achievement that you'll see "X wins the BELT NAME title'. The difference is that the latter has the word title appended.

So I can conclude that this is merely done for flavour and with or without ticking it, it does not really affect the gameplay. For example, without ticking it, it won't affect whether the worker get into the power 500 list, hall for immortals, company hall for fame etc for example.

If a title is marked as being an achievement this means that it is something you accomplish rather than a title. This is purely a cosmetic touch; if something is an achievement that you'll see text like 'X wins the BELT NAME', whereas if it isn't an achievement that you'll see "X wins the BELT NAME title'. The difference is that the latter has the word title appended.

So I can conclude that this is merely done for flavour and with or without ticking it, it does not really affect the gameplay. For example, without ticking it, it won't affect whether the worker get into the power 500 list, hall for immortals, company hall for fame etc for example.

Correct^^

It's purely cosmetic

Just means if you are running WWE for example, you can set Royal Rumble to an acheivment

So it says x wins the Royal Rumble rather than X wins the Royal Rumble Title

Hi,

couldnt really find a answer but is there a way to make loans last longer? If AI companies loan someone, its for about a few weeks. If I try to loan a worker it es just for one appearance.

Can I somehow do longer lasting loans?

No. A loan is for one appearance. The AI gets them until they use them, same as you.

You can do talent trades for multiple appearance but those aren't the same as loans.

Was wondering when we add in new pictures in the free pictures folder will it become active in the current save games we have?

If not how do we import the newly added pictures we have into the current save games we are playing in order for our current save game to use it when generating new workers?

Was wondering when we add in new pictures in the free pictures folder will it become active in the current save games we have?

If not how do we import the newly added pictures we have into the current save games we are playing in order for our current save game to use it when generating new workers?

After you add in the new pictures in the pictures folder, just go into the save in game, go to options, click the "change pictures" option, and select the same pic pack that you were already using. It will update with the new pictures included.

Smaller penalty for face vs face and heel vs heel. The strict penalty isn't that bad though and world class scores are still very much possible.

Ok, that actually is good to know about the strict penalty.

Am I correct in assuming that there would, in that case, probably also be a smaller boost to face v heel matches? I was thinking about making SWF loose divide because I enjoy having heels feuding.

• 3 weeks later...