General Gameplay Questions Thread

Is there a way to add stunt bumps into the road agent notes for prebooked matches? I'm not seeing it here.

Fairly sure Adam said at some point in the journal that they needed to be negotiated on the day. (Presumably because if you booked one a few weeks in advance, then someone took a minor injury in between, they might change from being okay with doing it to not ok?)

Fairly sure Adam said at some point in the journal that they needed to be negotiated on the day. (Presumably because if you booked one a few weeks in advance, then someone took a minor injury in between, they might change from being okay with doing it to not ok?)

That makes sense thanks!

Does anybody know how to make the old scrolling UI style work on EVERY screen? I disabled the new way that it's done, and it still forces me to use it when booking matches, checking emails, looking through handbook, etc.

I don't mind the way everything looks, but the navigation with the new list style is a chore, can't put myself through this.

Does anybody know how to make the old scrolling UI style work on EVERY screen? I disabled the new way that it's done, and it still forces me to use it when booking matches, checking emails, looking through handbook, etc.

I don't mind the way everything looks, but the navigation with the new list style is a chore, can't put myself through this.

If you click the slider first, you can use your arrows to navigate through any list. Still no scroll wheel, but it's at least something.

where can we find the worker decline section? It used to be in the creative, but it is not any more.

Adam got rid of that whole section (there's a whole rant about it somewhere in the handbook). Now you have to figure it out more analytically.

Where do you go to release talent?

Roster, click on the arrows to left or right of 'popularity' on right hand side of screen for the worker you want - it'll change from showing their popularity to showing their contract and bring up the release button.

Where do you go to release talent?

On the roster page, where it says popularity (above the grid) click on the arrow to the right of the heading. That should take you to a new heading entitled contract details, at the bottom of that grid is a button marked release.

I got a new (and weird) note in a few segments, it said: "The lack of anything interesting happening in the segment was a problem."

How can I make the segments interesting?

People need to be rated on something active (so entertainment, microphone, acting, selling or fighting, not just sex appeal/menace/overness) if an angle lasts 5 or more minutes.

Is there a way to autobook all the scheduled tournament matches without having to manually add all of them?

Also trying to work this out. I have the first round of the Rip Chord Invitational set, but the semi-finals (and final) are TBD, and I don't know if I need to add them myself and they'll be recognised in-game as tourney matches, or what.

I presume I can run the final and put the RCI trophy on the line - but it would be nice to know the whole thing will be recognised afterwards as a complete tournament.

I guess I'll just try it and see!

Also trying to work this out. I have the first round of the Rip Chord Invitational set, but the semi-finals (and final) are TBD, and I don't know if I need to add them myself and they'll be recognised in-game as tourney matches, or what.

I presume I can run the final and put the RCI trophy on the line - but it would be nice to know the whole thing will be recognised afterwards as a complete tournament.

I guess I'll just try it and see!

It will, have fun. :)