Public Beta Reaction Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ver very sweet updates. Now we just need all the scrolling that is possible, dev companies working like they did in 16 with an actual "both" option, bigger font for numbers, especially in show screens, title screens, etc, a few more custom products and we should be in for a great game! Cheers.

No. I meant that you could just search for road agents with a general "Good Road Agents" search.

Yep. Now you can't just select a generalized range like "looking for: road agents who has: good psychology. You've got to instead punch in the range yourself into the attribute number boxes which you can't just tab into to change with the arrow buttons. You've got to tab into it, arrow over to behind it, delete and enter the number or use the mouse more to highlight and change the number...which again defeats the design ideal of having us click less.

New skin screens look a damned sight better though. The different font sizes are still an issue. And now that I look at it again, I'm bothered by what was formerly the "filter" button now being labeled "search". Why was that even changed, especially when there's a search option and bar that does something completely different?

The angle screen still isn't good enough, sorry to say. I still have to go to view roster & look for the person I want in order to look at their stats. It needs a view wrestler button next to the person we have in the angle. Plus it still doesn't let us look for announcers & whatnot.

I hope you can add in a "view wrestler" button so I can see what they can do.

I'll live without the refining option for finding commentators & whatnot I suppose.

so, if you have a tag team as active unit, but without an company attached (none) in the database, this tag team should be automatically active and displayed as tag team in every company they are together under contract?! is that right?

if it should work like this, i don't think it works correct.

could someone take a look at that? or maybe i'm just a little dumb ;)

so, if you have a tag team as active unit, but without an company attached (none) in the database, this tag team should be automatically active and displayed as tag team in every company they are together under contract?! is that right?

if it should work like this, i don't think it works correct.

could someone take a look at that? or maybe i'm just a little dumb ;)

I struggle to find tag team info without clicking a bunch trying to hunt the screen down. It absolutely should be easier to find. Clearly displayed on the wrestlers screen would be great