I spent a few hours redesigning the profile pages for workers...

Thoughts? Using dummy data. Needs work and more data on the screen view, but it's what I came up with after a few hours of playing around.

Current page: DCoiRDu.png

My version: BkWERBZ.jpg

EDIT: Thanks for all your awesome responses and feedback. I've taken a lot on board and updated both the workers screen and the titles screen.

Workers Screen V2: 7C776J7.jpg

Titles Screen V2: ScygdHR.jpg

Office screen V1: https://i.imgur.com/5zCPzdR.jpg

I'm going to continue redesigning the most important screens in the game to see if we can get a bit of momentum going to make this suggestion a possibility for future releases. Keep sharing your thoughts, more than happy to make edits.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47672" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's still not embedded, but if you quote the original post, you can find the link there. I saw it, but don't really have an opinion. That's one of the screens I'm not too bothered by.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I guess I'm going for an entire re-skin and UI review. Starting with the workers page, just throwing some ideas out there to make the game a bit more appealing on the eye.</p>

I think it looks great. If the game looked like that I'd be more than happy

Thanks man :)

I'm no designer, and I'm also colourblind (excuse the colours). I love these games, been playing them for 15+ years now. I want to love 2020, but I can't get past the terrible UI and amateurish look, especially compared to other sports management games on the market.

No shade ... just throwing some ideas in there to hopefully help!

Thanks man :)

I'm no designer, and I'm also colourblind (excuse the colours). I love these games, been playing them for 15+ years now. I want to love 2020, but I can't get past the terrible UI and amateurish look, especially compared to other sports management games on the market.

No shade ... just throwing some ideas in there to hopefully help!

The colours are perfect. It looks like a professional game! Great work imo

This is a massive improvement. All I need is a legend some place maybe along the top right corner that show's me ranges the colors represent ... or even better the return of letter grades as an option.

This is much easier on the eye than what we have right now.

My only outstanding issue if you could apply this to every page would be the sidebar on the left side, the lack of text to quickly glance what the options are is a pain but I don't know if there's enough space left to fit text unfortunately.

<p>Wow, that's awesome! This gives me hope that I might be able to actually buy the game at some point after all. Great job.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="C0NTR4l34ND" data-cite="C0NTR4l34ND" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47672" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is fantastic, I like it because I can read it and it doesn't feel like it's burning into my eyes, making me go blind.</div></blockquote><p> ^This is exactly what I've been feeling so far. I was well into the process of providing some lengthy feedback, but then I decided the game was never going to be what I wanted, no matter how much I wanted it. These games have always suffered major issues with the UI and that's never going to change.</p>