I love this game - what do you love?

Seeing a lot of hate on the UI which I can see to a certain extent but nowhere near as bad as many are saying. BUT, the gameplay is incredible. So many brilliant quality of life fixes and you can tell this is built for long term play. Thanks Adam and the team, very happy with this and can’t wait to see where it goes with patches etc.

Thought it’d be a nice idea to share the new additions people love or are getting enjoyment out of to balance out some of the toxic comments. So, what are you loving about the game?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Well I'm liking how much easier it seems to be to use the editor (once you're used to it). So many more options for mass edit makes editing the boring parts a breeze.</p><p> </p><p>

Game play wise, not sure yet as not really got into it enough to comment on that side of it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47740" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well I'm liking how much easier it seems to be to use the editor (once you're used to it). So many more options for mass edit makes editing the boring parts a breeze.</div></blockquote><p> This. A thousand times easier, and the layout is a huge improvement.</p>

<p>Also small things that I’m really enjoying : fully customisable e-mail notifications, road agent notes on angles, yellow text for champions and red for unavailable workers and the different UI for different eras (the 90s one is great fun!)</p><p> </p><p>

The new gimmick system works well and makes gimmick changes much more exciting. Talking to workers is also a game changer!</p>

Attributes are great. I really like how merchandising looks, both on the small end where you're letting wrestlers bring their own merch and then as a bigger company getting reports on who sold what. And attributes allowing certain guys to sell better than their perception/popularity.

I really like the block bookings its a really fun feature to have in the game and will be brilliant for smaller companies that share their talent with other companies...

I like that it is larger but I still wish we could have fullscreen mode lol

Talking to your talent is a neat feature

The lower menu at the bottom of the page that you can scroll left and right (independently of what page you're on above), to access promotions, wrestlers and your own stuff that has all the notepad stuff on it etc is great, being able to look up stuff easily without affecting the main page that im working on like booking a show or coming up with long term planning is such a quality of life improvement.

<p>Only have booked a couple shows but what i have noticed very fast is how smooth the game is when it comes to opening and closing windows. Really makes a difference.</p><p> </p><p>

Also as i go i am liking the UI more and more, it is very much just a case of adjusting to something different for me.</p>

The under the hood technology feels so much snappier.

One thing I noticed playing WMMA5 instead of TEW2016 was just how much faster everything is to load and that, and TEW2020 appears to be the same. I'm running it on an i7 to be fair, but even so it's just so much faster.

In some of my databases on TEW2016 there was at least a 30 second loading time inbetween days.

I seem to be the only person that likes the UI. I need to get used to where things are but I prefer it to 2016. I've only just set up a game so not got into all of the detail of the game just yet. But from the short time I have played, I like what I see so far. Am looking forward to getting started with MAW (my go to fed in the CVerse) and also to finally get to doing a ZEN game. Am also really looking forward to seeing how the Canadian and Japanese scenes in particular have changed.

Just tinkering with it for a few hours finally (today at work was dreadful, wishing I could be at home with this trial, haha) and there's a few new options that seem really interesting. The ticket pricing model seems cool as I can really get into the gamble of being a small company trying to raise popularity with cheap/free shows but having to balance that against talent and production costs. That's something I'll definitely be playing with.

I also really like the more in-depth merch option. Obviously haven't been able to give it a good look yet but I think it could add a fun wrinkle in terms of pushing people or letting them off easy when they misbehave if they're making you good money. I can imagine a 5SSW save where Fuyuko is wreaking havoc but bringing in match ratings and merch $$$ to the point where you have to let her do her thing.

Sure there will be plenty of other things I uncover over the weekend. So happy to finally have this game.

Just tinkering with it for a few hours finally (today at work was dreadful, wishing I could be at home with this trial, haha) and there's a few new options that seem really interesting. The ticket pricing model seems cool as I can really get into the gamble of being a small company trying to raise popularity with cheap/free shows but having to balance that against talent and production costs. That's something I'll definitely be playing with.

It's really neat. As mentioned, I've been playing QAW, and added a weekly Lesser event with tickets priced at Cheap, and I've still been making a profit and gaining pop, though the latter has been a bit inconsistent.