TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Company Ranking

I'm currently running a KTB mod with AEW.

I have 100 prestige and 87 momentum, better than any other company in the save.

I'm the third richest overall.

I'm the only Large sized company apart from WWE, I've been constantly beating NXT and Impact in the ratings ( USA even dropped NXT ) and somehow I'm ranked as 5th worldwide.

Is this a glitch or is there a stat im unaware about?

I'm currently running a KTB mod with AEW.

I have 100 prestige and 87 momentum, better than any other company in the save.

I'm the third richest overall.

I'm the only Large sized company apart from WWE, I've been constantly beating NXT and Impact in the ratings ( USA even dropped NXT ) and somehow I'm ranked as 5th worldwide.

Is this a glitch or is there a stat im unaware about?

Most likely, WWE, NJPW, NXT, and Impact all have popularity worldwide, but you only have it in a few areas (say, the US, Canada, and Mexico, or something like that). So if you look at just one of those areas, you might be much higher, but overall, you aren't.

For example, I had a watcher game with KTB where AEW was a good 20 points ahead of WWE in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Japan (I think it was those four areas), but they were still ranked fairly far back overall because they had almost no presence anywhere else.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What happens if you turn your Figurehead heel? Do they completely bomb or are they just slightly less effective? Does it upset then?<p> </p><p> I’m playing in 97 and I just can’t continue with HBK as a face.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can ask then in the talk to worker if they mind changing disposition. In my experience they won't want to do it because it effects their merch sales negatively.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DirigoJoe" data-cite="DirigoJoe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How would you do a lumberjack match? <p> </p><p> Would you just schedule a 1 vs 1 and then put 20 people at ringside in the road agent notes?</p></div></blockquote><p> I did one just a few hours ago. Just basically copied the default 1 vs 1 match, made it a "named" match (so the card says "Shawn Michaels defeated Steve Austin in a Lumberjack match") and kept the rest of the details the same (except made it not a Basic or Default match).</p><p> </p><p> I then had my Lumberjacks (Bret and Sid) "At ringside" in my Road Agent notes and even had Bret interfere as the finish. Worked pretty well I think.</p>

I'm in a watcher game right now, and have noticed a lack of title defenses overall in this particular game. How do I boost the frequency of title defenses? NXT and NXT:UK have not had their top titles defended in any matches, for example. I did set Takeovers to defend every available title, and that didn't seem to work.

I'm in a watcher game right now, and have noticed a lack of title defenses overall in this particular game. How do I boost the frequency of title defenses? NXT and NXT:UK have not had their top titles defended in any matches, for example. I did set Takeovers to defend every available title, and that didn't seem to work.

In the actual title what is the frequency? You can alter those to make them defended more or less depending on your preferences. It is in the 'edit title' function of your titles screen.

In the actual title what is the frequency? You can alter those to make them defended more or less depending on your preferences. It is in the 'edit title' function of your titles screen.

The mod has them set for Normal on Event frequency. I'm going to switch that to Often, and of course change the events to have as many title matches as possible. Hopefully it works!

<p>Hi, </p><p> </p><p>

I’ve just started a new save after buying TEW 2020 and I’ve been trying to turn a worker face for about 33 segments now and “fans are now getting bored of it” but i’ve literally done every angle possible but the “handle changes” button doesn’t ever pop up?</p><p> </p><p>

can anyone help me out? if there’s a particular angle I have to choose or if its an error in the game. Thanks</p>