TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Can matches under 15 minutes get a 100* rating? I usually have all my matches set to Epic with 20+ minutes, but I want to have matches under 15 minutes, especially for the undercard and even fast paced junior heavyweight matches. Can I get some help with this please?

The product screen will tell you what the minimum required "world class" match length is. It depends on your product. Some require 5 minutes, some require 15, and some require 20.

The product screen will tell you what the minimum required "world class" match length is. It depends on your product. Some require 5 minutes, some require 15, and some require 20.

So if it requires like 10 minutes, can I get a 100* match? I know slow build usually just works best with 15+ minutes matches. So would regular do the job?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Suplewich" data-cite="Suplewich" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So if it requires like 10 minutes, can I get a 100* match? I know slow build usually just works best with 15+ minutes matches. So would regular do the job?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It’s possible but unlikely. There are a lot of things other than match time that go into a 100 rated match. Worker popularity, momentum, etc...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Suplewich" data-cite="Suplewich" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So if it requires like 10 minutes, can I get a 100* match? I know slow build usually just works best with 15+ minutes matches. So would regular do the job?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Again, it's primarily based on your product whether a ten minute match can get a 100. There are many contributing factors that make a 100 possible. Worker pop, skills, momentum, gimmick rating etc.</p><p> </p><p> No you could have two workers with max pop and good skills still not able to get a 100 if they're in a product that doesn't suit them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can do it the following way:<p> </p><p> Other companies -- go to development company in question -- contact -- close down.</p><p> </p><p> OR</p><p> </p><p> Your Office -- Child Companies -- Close Down.</p><p> </p><p> I hope that helps!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is this new to 2020, 'cause I just can't seem to find it...</p>

Is there a way to change the name of an event once you're in PM mode on the day of the event?

All my shows are numbered with a name/subtitle after. I just realized I forgot to add in my latest show's subtitle, so right now it's just numbered. Can't figure out how to change it at this juncture.

If not, is there a way to retroactively change a show name?

Is there a way to change the name of an event once you're in PM mode on the day of the event?

All my shows are numbered with a name/subtitle after. I just realized I forgot to add in my latest show's subtitle, so right now it's just numbered. Can't figure out how to change it at this juncture.

If not, is there a way to retroactively change a show name?

You can change a show title when you're on the PM stage of the show by clicking on the show name when you are on the overview screen/first screen (where you would select your broadcaster, view backstage incidents, etc.)

You can change a show title when you're on the PM stage of the show by clicking on the show name when you are on the overview screen/first screen (where you would select your broadcaster, view backstage incidents, etc.)

Oh geez, I have no idea how I missed that (other than I don't stay on that screen for long). It even says click to rename it!

Thank you!

<p>What impact does the venue/location importance have?</p><p> </p><p>

Just looking around the editor and a lot (most?) Place seem to have importance as 10%.</p><p>

Some are 0%</p><p> </p><p>

The PSW arena is 26%</p><p> </p><p>

How does this affect the game and if i am adding stuff i guess 10% is the safe option as not to mess any in game balancing up</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sprout1883" data-cite="Sprout1883" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What impact does the venue/location importance have?<p> </p><p> Just looking around the editor and a lot (most?) Place seem to have importance as 10%.</p><p> Some are 0%</p><p> </p><p> The PSW arena is 26%</p><p> </p><p> How does this affect the game and if i am adding stuff i guess 10% is the safe option as not to mess any in game balancing up</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> According to the Handbook (see Game World > Venues and Locations), Importance has no effect on gameplay, but AI companies will preferentially lean towards having their shows at more important locations.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Thane of Fife" data-cite="Thane of Fife" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>According to the Handbook (see Game World > Venues and Locations), Importance has no effect on gameplay, but AI companies will preferentially lean towards having their shows at more important locations.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks. Didnt see that. As i was looking inthe editor part of the manual</p>

Has anyone done any tests on viewership metrics?

I'm wondering what kind of ratings a 100 pop promotion in a game area, on an enormous commercial or free television network, during a 100 industry wrestling boom, who put on a A* show would be.

Anyone test this out to see the upper limits?

Do workers change personalty through the game for eg a humble young guy becomes arrogant once he's tasted success or a naive rookie turns in to a politician once he gains some experience and learns the tricks of trade.

Also how organic is the worker in learning some game attributes for eg will a worker who can only work as 100%heel on debut can learn to become an good baby face with time.?

Hey,

I did a search and havent found a solution, I am playing a mod RiskyBusiness and it keeps generating random new workers with pics etc...

I dont want them, how do I stop it so only real life wrestlers appear instead? Searching through loads of generic pics for a new "real life" worker is annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

I did a search and havent found a solution, I am playing a mod RiskyBusiness and it keeps generating random new workers with pics etc...

I dont want them, how do I stop it so only real life wrestlers appear instead? Searching through loads of generic pics for a new "real life" worker is annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Remove the generic pics from the mods picture folder and turn "Picture Requirement" on

What is the percent for matches and angles based on in the product?

Fans will expect events to be 95% matches and 5% angles.

I've never had any warnings but I'd like a more solid understanding since I don't know if I am missing out on running shows in a different way or if I am actually being penalized sometimes and just don't know it.

Is it based on number of matches and number of angles or amount of time used across all of them for both? With the setting above, I seem to easily be able to get away with 85% matches and 15% angles with something like 3 6 minute angles and the rest matches.

ALSO

Events and TV are referenced, does any of that matter at all for Tour shows?

What is the percent for matches and angles based on in the product?

Fans will expect events to be 95% matches and 5% angles.

I've never had any warnings but I'd like a more solid understanding since I don't know if I am missing out on running shows in a different way or if I am actually being penalized sometimes and just don't know it.

Is it based on number of matches and number of angles or amount of time used across all of them for both? With the setting above, I seem to easily be able to get away with 85% matches and 15% angles with something like 3 6 minute angles and the rest matches.

ALSO

Events and TV are referenced, does any of that matter at all for Tour shows?

It's based on the time, not number of segments.

I believe tour shows are classed as events for your match ratio, but could be wrong.