TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rick Savant" data-cite="Rick Savant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does that mean his pic is then unavailable and he is ineligible to have a legacy from that point on?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No. He can do both.</p>

<p>Does monthly pay have an advantage over pay per show?</p><p> </p><p>

Does monthly pay have an advantage over pay per show? I wanted to sign Brock Lesnar for WWE to use him on RAW brand. So, he will be on 4 RAW shows and 1 PPV event in a month. He is asking for $6,000 per show. Therefore, I will pay $30,000 per month if I sign him using pay per show. If I wanted to use monthly pay option, he would ask $128,400 per month.</p><p>

Why is there such a big difference? Pay per show costs me $30,000, monthly pay costs me $128,400. Could you please help me to understand the difference of these two options?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="samibalor" data-cite="samibalor" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does monthly pay have an advantage over pay per show? I wanted to sign Brock Lesnar for WWE to use him on RAW brand. So, he will be on 4 RAW shows and 1 PPV event in a month. He is asking for $6,000 per show. Therefore, I will pay $30,000 per month if I sign him using pay per show. If I wanted to use monthly pay option, he would ask $128,400 per month.<p> Why is there such a big difference? Pay per show costs me $30,000, monthly pay costs me $128,400. Could you please help me to understand the difference of these two options?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The difference between them is as the names suggest, one is a guaranteed amount per month whilst the other only happens if you actually use them. This is covered in the handbook. Monthly is more expensive because you're asking a lot more of them - they're at every show and are potentially wrestling much more often.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>After reading the technical support patch fixed, how do we set pay-per-view prices?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can't. That isn't what the patch notes say.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWarden124" data-cite="TheWarden124" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing a Killing the Business save file and was hoping to sign Mil Muertes to my roster but can't seem to find him. Anybody know if he goes by a different name in the game?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ricky Banderas.</p>

Urgent!!!!

I recreated the AWA in my save as a child company and had them as developmental for a few years. I have ended the developmental part and moved all my guys out, but it still says I own them as a child company. How do I sell them off so I can go to war with them and they are there own company etc.?????????????

I recreated the AWA in my save as a child company and had them as developmental for a few years. I have ended the developmental part and moved all my guys out, but it still says I own them as a child company. How do I sell them off so I can go to war with them and they are there own company etc.?????????????

You can't in TEW2020. You can only close the company down.

In my game Angle has tested postive for pain killer abuse, sending him to rehab will be about 8 months.

How much pop you think he will lose in that time or does it vary? I'm thinking of having him get an "injury" that keeps him out for that duration and also potentially sets him up a feud when he is out of rehab.

I am playing 2004 mod so alot of issues with drugs etc, i think i'll ignore soft and steroid use but use rehab for hard and pain killers.

How do you all deal with these things or just let them go until something happens?

<p>Is it possible to make someone injured or unavailable whilst in-game? I remember back in the old EWR days we had Arsenic for that but I can't find anything with TEW.</p><p> </p><p>

I want to have someone purposely be off screen for an extended period as part of a storyline but I can't seem to find a way of doing this</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NinjaBadger4k" data-cite="NinjaBadger4k" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to make someone injured or unavailable whilst in-game? I remember back in the old EWR days we had Arsenic for that but I can't find anything with TEW.<p> </p><p> I want to have someone purposely be off screen for an extended period as part of a storyline but I can't seem to find a way of doing this</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can send them on vacation, that's what I do whenever I want to write someone off TV. You can find vacation options on the worker's profile, under "Bonuses".</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jbutton169" data-cite="jbutton169" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's the best way to force a company to sell to you?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Without using the editor there isn’t a way. You can use the in game editor to mess with the owner’s business styles and mess with their money and popularity to make them more likely but it’s still not a guarantee.</p>

Anyone know how to check the mask quality (medium, great legendary) of a worker who doesn't work for you?

Go to the company page and then the roster. Once you are on the company-specific roster, you can see the mask info as part of their profile. It will tell you if it is company/self owned and what the rating is.

I signed 2 female wrestlers which are on excursions but after three months, they were book only once even the company ran 1-2 shows per week. I realize that sometimes the company just stops booking someone for no reason even they were not injured. I happened before to my women's champ before even the title should be defended every single week.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

In regards to a child company is it better to limit their size or allow them to grow as big as they want? In the editor RIPW is limited to small so that is what I tend to do to my company as well. I also find that once they get to medium they become upset at being a developmental company. Was wondering what others prefer to do?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tony_S1996" data-cite="Tony_S1996" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What in-ring stats would you look at for being good wrestlers?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thats kind of a loaded question. I always focus on them having high psychology and one other skill. The more the merrier but I want brawlers, aerials and technicians. But usually just brawlers and aerials. That just in ring stats that I'm looking for, not sure if you consider charisma in ring but that is another that Im big on.</p>

<p>India</p><p> </p><p>

If you select India as an active game world, did you have to get popularity there to be Titanic?</p><p> </p><p>

I thought I read/saw somewhere India wasn't part of the equation, but can't find it, or have just imagined it</p><p> </p><p>

Also, quick fill workers. I added quite a few to the game and I have free pictures for Indian workers, but the quick fill never added anyone to India. Anyone else notice/experience this</p>

Why do some of my shows not gain popularity in my home region (where they are held) despite the rating being significantly higher than my popularity (a 52 rated show when my popularity is 14). I feel like I read somewhere there's a maximum amount you can gain in a certain period, but not sure what the specifics of that are, and can't find it now to check. I'm currently running 2 free shows per month but the 2nd seems to not gain anything, so it feels like it's kind of pointless running it....

Why do some of my shows not gain popularity in my home region (where they are held) despite the rating being significantly higher than my popularity (a 52 rated show when my popularity is 14). I feel like I read somewhere there's a maximum amount you can gain in a certain period, but not sure what the specifics of that are, and can't find it now to check. I'm currently running 2 free shows per month but the 2nd seems to not gain anything, so it feels like it's kind of pointless running it....

If you get the message about gaining pop in one region then you've gained, even if you can't see it.

Also, lesser and tour events need to gain significantly increased ratings in order to gain in pop.

If you get the message about gaining pop in one region then you've gained, even if you can't see it.

Also, lesser and tour events need to gain significantly increased ratings in order to gain in pop.

The issue is I'm getting a message that says the show has not resulted in any gains, but this only seems to happen on the 2nd show each month. The first show gains popularity every time (though it doesn't always move the needle).

I'm not doing touring or lesser events, but even if I were, shows in the low 50s should surely gain pop in a region where my popularity is 14.