TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Borrowed Champion?

What happens if you book a Borrowed wrestler to become one of your champions?

more specifically, I know that when you Borrow someone - after they wrestle, they leave. So do they remain Champion after they leave? When you borrow them again, Will they still be champion?

-

On a side note, If the above cant be done. Is there a way to make a companies title into the Alliances Title? (while in-game) Your company, or the AI's company title?

more specifically, I know that when you Borrow someone - after they wrestle, they leave. So do they remain Champion after they leave? When you borrow them again, Will they still be champion?

-

On a side note, If the above cant be done. Is there a way to make a companies title into the Alliances Title? (while in-game) Your company, or the AI's company title?

To answer one of your questions, the title is vacated as soon as they are no longer on the roster

This thread right here should be helpful to start.

The short version is that they originally started out trying to model one on one video games, like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, in a pro wrestling setting, and that somehow branched out into a Lucha Underground style with a heavy sci-fi/ fantasy bent and a quite elaborate kayfabe back story.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, much appreciated :)

Just wondering if anyone knows:

The Ring of Life is considered the most powerful. It is won in EMLL's only non-singles match, a four way match that cocurs at the Battle for the Ring. It is not defended, but many stories revolve around workers trying to take it. Dolphin Master currently holds the ring. In canon, Charron is obsessed with the Ring of Life and believes he can destroy the multiverse entirely with it. It appears vacant ingame since it is not defended. Its origin is unknown.

Would it be "canon" to have Dolphin Master defend the ring?

I would love to start a Dynasty with this company and I just want to make sure I'm following the canon.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, much appreciated :)

Just wondering if anyone knows:

Would it be "canon" to have Dolphin Master defend the ring?

I would love to start a Dynasty with this company and I just want to make sure I'm following the canon.

It’s not canon for it to be defended but it would make sense for it to be defended.

-

The bottom cannot be done.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="samibalor" data-cite="samibalor" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are there any title prestige limits for midcard titles?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Won't be able to check the game for a couple hours so hoping someone knows the answer.<p> </p><p> Will the game stop me from running three tv shows on one night?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Def not. Do you mean like for block tapings? I do this all the time for running TV when I'm at a lower level medium.</p><p> </p><p> My question, which I feel like I asked before but don't recall getting an answer for: When a monthly guaranteed salary worker is on an extended hiatus are they still getting paid?</p>

<p>How does the game work which companies wrestlers work for</p><p> </p><p>

I'm playing a game based in India and generated a new company so the wrestlers could develop quicker. However, they chose to run a show the same day and all the workers that worked for both companies worked for them despite me paying them more, running more shows and being the bigger company. I had to cancel the show because of it. I thought the biggest company got first choice. It makes no sense.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gtb321" data-cite="gtb321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing a game based in India and generated a new company so the wrestlers could develop quicker. However, they chose to run a show the same day and all the workers that worked for both companies worked for them despite me paying them more, running more shows and being the bigger company. I had to cancel the show because of it. I thought the biggest company got first choice. It makes no sense.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Shows are run in order of the company's Influence, calculated by their size and prestige. If the other company ran their shows first, they have greater (or equal) Influence to you. What you're paying the workers or how many shows you run is irrelevant.</p>

Can anyone explain to me how Japanese touring scheduling works.

Googling has resulted in zero help.

I understand the idea that there is a big show at the end but what would a "Generic tour show" be booked like.

The best way I can think to explain this is using the NJPW method since I've always found that to be the easiest, but it is tedious, so be ready for potential burnout. Basically, you work backwards. You book your big show first and then that first tour show is where all the matches are set up. Also it's extremely helpful to have a couple of factions with a decent amount of members in each one too in my opinion.

So let's say you're playing as NJPW and your main event for the big show is Kazuchika Okada vs. Jay White, right?

Okada is in CHAOS and Jay White is in Bullet Club. On that first tour show, I'd have Jay White and Bullet Club defeat Okada and CHAOS in some kind of tag match (2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc.). You can have Jay pin Okada straight up or a member of CHAOS, but regardless, post-match, Jay challenges Okada and the match is always accepted because, well, why not?

So for later tour shows, I'd always make sure Jay and Okada are facing off in tag matches, trading wins back-and-forth, but also having Bullet Club vs. CHAOS matches underneath too since you've got two factions going at it. Same goes for other factions, maybe you book Naito vs. Suzuki, so you've got LiJ and Suzuki-gun facing off too.

And opening the show, you'll sometimes have a rookie vs. rookie match or more likely the old vets/lower card guys teaming up with or against rookies to help the rookies get experience.

Basically 98% of your Generic Tour Shows will be consisted of 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s, 5v5s and the occasional 1v1s with lower card guys/rookies. Outside of Night 1 and maybe Night 2, there's no real consequences on the rest of the tours, it's just about building momentum and getting guys ready for the big show at the end of the tour. Whatever your important matches are for the big show, those wrestlers will always be facing each other in various match-ups on the tour shows.

Depending on your roster size and how many matches you've got booked for the finale, I'd say a normal tour show could have like 5 to 7 matches total.

Hopefully this helps, I'm not entirely sure if what I wrote is all coherent, but I can do my best to help if not!

Have something changed with trying to make worker come closer to your home region. I liked how in past update, unemployed workers were easy to convince to change region for work. Now, I tried with over 40 workers to convince them and nothing, even after 6 months only working for me.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="zckzchr" data-cite="zckzchr" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How to make a worker that already left the business or retiring back to the game? I'm just tired making a new database each time someone important just retired.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> With 1.31 patch, you can do that by in-game editor.</p>