TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

I was wondering if anybody knew of a way to get the AI to offer more years to workers during contract negotiations? I was looking through business settings, but didn't see anything that would change this. In my experience, the AI seems to almost always offer 18 months to 2 years. Since workers seem to value more years when weighing contracts, it seems odd that the AI has no interest in giving the workers the extra years they want.

So in a TEW 20 game using the 2010 database, I have set up new training schools that start in 2011. I have run out 5 years and none of the new schools have created "new gen" workers. Is there a setting for this that I am missing? TEW 2016 had a setting but I haven't seen on here. How can I get the game to create new workers or doesn't it do that anymore? I know it has to somehow otherwise the effinverse mod wouldn't work.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Theheel" data-cite="Theheel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So in a TEW 20 game using the 2010 database, I have set up new training schools that start in 2011. I have run out 5 years and none of the new schools have created "new gen" workers. Is there a setting for this that I am missing? TEW 2016 had a setting but I haven't seen on here. How can I get the game to create new workers or doesn't it do that anymore? I know it has to somehow otherwise the effinverse mod wouldn't work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Check if you have graduation turned on.</p><p> Then make sure to either have "Picture Requirements" Off or have enough free pictures available in the save & mod</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Theheel" data-cite="Theheel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So in a TEW 20 game using the 2010 database, I have set up new training schools that start in 2011. I have run out 5 years and none of the new schools have created "new gen" workers. Is there a setting for this that I am missing? TEW 2016 had a setting but I haven't seen on here. How can I get the game to create new workers or doesn't it do that anymore? I know it has to somehow otherwise the effinverse mod wouldn't work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> go to settings and where it says pic requirement turn it off, if its on only new workers with set pics will be generated</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jrock89" data-cite="jrock89" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>go to settings and where it says pic requirement turn it off, if its on only new workers with set pics will be generated</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks I will check that out</p>

Quick question. I'm running NJPW. Jon Moxley works for me, AEW and GCW. I just purchased GCW, and would like him to stop working there, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how... If I try to take him from GCW, it says he's already on my roster. I don't want to try signing him to an exclusive, because I'm not looking to sour my relationship with AEW. Any ideas would be great

EDIT: I figured it out. I released him from his GCW contract, but he remained employed in NJPW. I was worried that releasing him from the GCW contract would universally release him, but it didn't.

I just wanted to check if the following is intentional or a bug:

I am running the Real World Chronicles Database and I successfully convinced Alex Hammerstone to gain weight.

He is, by default, a Ripped Middleweight, and his weight range is Middleweight to Light Heavyweight.

However, somehow, instead of growing to a Light Heavyweight, he lost weight became a Lightweight.

This is confusing to me because (a) I definitely didn't misclick as his character cannot be asked to become a lightweight, and (b) I wasn't aware that someone asked to gain weight could have a chance of losing weight, and vice versa.

I just wanted to check if the following is intentional or a bug:

That would (clearly) be an error, although I can't see any way that could happen in the code as there's no way to go down in weight from a gain weight instruction. I suggest you check that you're correctly on the latest patch and, if so, send me the save game using the instructions pinned to the top of the technical support forum.

That would (clearly) be an error, although I can't see any way that could happen in the code as there's no way to go down in weight from a gain weight instruction. I suggest you check that you're correctly on the latest patch and, if so, send me the save game using the instructions pinned to the top of the technical support forum.

It definitely happened, but I unfortunately deleted that file and reloaded an earlier version that I had stowed away (I liked the destiny roll).

I have noticed it happen once or twice before, but had assumed I'd just clicked on the wrong thing (ie lose weight rather than gain weight). But this time I realised Hammerstone did not even have the lose weight option.

If it happens again, I will send you the game file.

Thanks

It definitely happened, but I unfortunately deleted that file and reloaded an earlier version that I had stowed away (I liked the destiny roll).

I have noticed it happen once or twice before, but had assumed I'd just clicked on the wrong thing (ie lose weight rather than gain weight). But this time I realised Hammerstone did not even have the lose weight option.

If it happens again, I will send you the game file.

Thanks

No need to bother, I was able to recreate it and it is now fixed.

Two questions.

One, is it possible to get the AI to NOT create an extra event when you do a preset tour? I added "road to" tour dates to NJPW and now every event has an extra show before the main show.

Two, how could I pull off a CZW Dojo Wars in game? Like, Dojo Wars in real life was ran almost weekly with low level guys. Should I split the low level guys up with the main CZW guys and do brands? The only issue I see with that is the AI doing brand drafts or whatever.

Two questions.

One, is it possible to get the AI to NOT create an extra event when you do a preset tour? I added "road to" tour dates to NJPW and now every event has an extra show before the main show.

Two, how could I pull off a CZW Dojo Wars in game? Like, Dojo Wars in real life was ran almost weekly with low level guys. Should I split the low level guys up with the main CZW guys and do brands? The only issue I see with that is the AI doing brand drafts or whatever.

idk about 1, but 2...

Make a new monthly/weekly event and set its intent to 'lesser' or 'throwaway'. That way the bigger names won't be expected to be booked on them, and thus shouldn't give you morale issues. Throwaway can be used if you want to be sure that nobody gets angry, but the pop gains are non-existent as are attendances, but I reckon it's the perfect option for purely dojo kids and other inexperienced kids to get experience faster.

Two questions.

You should be able to set their schedule to strict.

Hello,

Quick question that I could probably test myself, but I thought I'd ask rather than take the risk it breaks the game or something: in a multiplayer save, can I trade Player 2 character for one show ?

Like, say Player 2 is playing as Triple H owning NXT, and I play as Shane owning WWE: since Player 2 is playing Triple H, does it mean I can never ever book Triple H for a match or an angle ever again, or can I still hire him for one night (and/or basically anything else than an exclusive written contract) ?

I know I can book myself into matches, but I'm unsure about another user character.

Hello,

Quick question that I could probably test myself, but I thought I'd ask rather than take the risk it breaks the game or something: in a multiplayer save, can I trade Player 2 character for one show ?

Like, say Player 2 is playing as Triple H owning NXT, and I play as Shane owning WWE: since Player 2 is playing Triple H, does it mean I can never ever book Triple H for a match or an angle ever again, or can I still hire him for one night (and/or basically anything else than an exclusive written contract) ?

I know I can book myself into matches, but I'm unsure about another user character.

I haven't tested this specific scenario, but I know from a YouTube series I watched that if your user character holds an alliance title, they can be booked by AI companies without it breaking anything, so I would guess it's probably fine. You could always just copy the save game and test it there.

Hello,

User Characters can never be hired/traded with another player