Give Me Rules For A Game - Re-Rebooted

The Four Pillars: MJF, Jungle Boy, Sammy Guevara, Darby Allin. One of these men must win the AEW title in the next two years. One needs a total gimmick overhaul. One must stay on the roster as long as you can keep them and be pushed prominently, but can never win the WHC. The last must be jobbed out and allowed to leave when his contract expires.

Homegrown Talent: You are only allowed to poach one female wrestler from WWE or NXT for your women’s division.

Reset Button: The Inner Circle, The Elite, The Jurassic Express, and The Dark Order have all existed since AEW formed in 2019. By the end of 2022, one of these factions must have a break-up storyline.

Fall of a Cowboy: If Adam Page ever faces Kenny Omega for the AEW title again, Page must turn heel.

Grandson of a Plumber: If Cody Rhodes ever wins the AEW title, he must win it as a face.

Favored Nations: If WWE makes a bid for Chris Jericho when his contract runs up, you cannot offer him a contract.

Passing The Torch: The Young Bucks’ next tag team title run must be their last.

The Iron is Hot: Orange Cassidy must challenge for the AEW title on pay-per-view before his current contract runs out.

Send Hookhausen: Hook’s first title run must be a tag team title run with Danhausen.

I really enjoyed the rules that you provided above.

ArcheoOutOfNowhere already provided me with some rules for my upcoming Impact Wrestling April 2022 game but I would be up for some additional ones from you, if possible.

I'm really looking for a rule for each of my divisions; X-Division, Knockouts and Tag Team.

• 3 months later...

A new toy to play with: every end of year, you must sign the Independent Wrestler of the Year if he's under 35, as well as the "Young Wrestler of the Year" and "Female Wrestler of the Year" if they are not signed with AEW/NJPW or to any company who gives exclusive contracts.

I dreamed a dream: In the next 5 years, at least one or two child companies based on Triple H's plan to have a NXT in each region must be created and with a roster and titles similar in spirit and/or talent than NXT UK (local wrestlers, a title with regional rules, etc).

These friends of mine: All people listed as Triple H friends must be signed in the next 2 years and be used (either as road agents, GM, etc), unless you personaly hate one of them (in which case, you must replace him with one of Stephanie's friends).

Fear of the Dark: One of the workers who aren't yet signed to AEW but often appears on Dark must be signed and given a push as either a monster heel or an occult-type gimmick.

Our very own Women Revolution: The women division must be featured (or get its own show) to the point it can main event and get similar ratings as your biggest male stars... but you can't sign half of Stardom/TJPW/WWE's main roster women division to do so :p You can sign a maximum of two joshis and two WWE stars that haven't yet appeared with AEW, the rest has to come from Impact, NWA, Mexico, Europe, Australie, the indies, etc if you're not satisfied with your current roster.

All Elite Worldwide: You have to create a tournament (for either/both gender) that will have 32 workers from 32 different countries, in a Soccer World Cup format. You can't use more than half of your current workers, but others don't have to be signed for more than the tournament duration if you don't want them, and workers with two nationalities do count, but preferably if they are open about it.

Too many belts: You can't create new titles without retiring one.

Respect the OGs Your next three title changes must be won by members of the original roster.

The Jannetty Effect You must make a World Champion of one of The Varsity Blondes, Top Flight or The Gunn Club, while the other member of the team must never rise above lower card status.

The Final Reinvention Chris Jericho can not be allowed to retire until you have debuted a new gimmick which receives a Legendary rating. Once this is achieved he should be given a final World Championship run.

Can I get AEW and ROH rules for a save starting at the start of this month?

Disputed Elite: If you decide that you want to keep both The Bucks and O'Reilly & Fish as tag teams going forward, one of the teams has to move to ROH.

Exception: If you break up The Young Bucks, they can all stay in AEW but the Bucks cannot tag again for two years.

Dark Times Ahead: You must keep the Dark Order together, you can have members leave but they must always have at least 4 Members.

Exception: You can have them split as a Faction but that means Ten must be a singles title holder of any AEW belt for at least 3 months.

Honor Thy Elders: Be it the ROH World, Pure, Tag or TV Title, you must have one of them won by an original ROH alumni from their first decade (2002-2012) who never actually won a title during the ROH run.

Exception: You make the alumni debut and win an AEW tourny instead and go undefeated for a minimum of 6 months instead.

It's Ladies Night, Oh What A Night: There must be a minimum of 3 women's matches per week between Dynamite and Rampage.

Exception: You turn the product Integrated.

Skimmed through a few pages, couldn't see a similar post. Apologies if I missed one.

I'm looking for some rules for a January 1992 game with the WWF.

I've just gotten to 1995 with WCW which is by far my longest save on this iteration, but I fell into the trap of just signing everybody I like and now even with a stack of releases I feel there isn't really any challenges or things to achieve.

So I'm looking for some rules for WWF, I think any that encourage me to avoid too much roster turnover or to many signings would be great because I struggle to control myself lmao but I want to hear all your suggestions!

Mr. Clean would be proud: Whenever one of your workers is caught into a scandal of any kind, you have a month to finish the storyline they're actually in and then they get blacklisted until they're reformed. No drugs, no sex pest, no racism, only good guys in the new WWF.

All Hail the Queens: You have to hire the best 16 women in the US (and Canada) to build a new women division, with only 2 luchadoras and 2 joshis allowed until the division is on par with your midcard titles in terms of pop.

Reroll: Use a randomizer to pick 5 wrestlers that aren't currently in your main event scene, and change their gimmick to one they never used in real life. One of them must be pushed into the main event if at all possible, two into a strong tag team and the other two stay in the midcard forever.

Hottest name in Sports Entertainment: Unless you need someone for a very specific role that can't be filled by someone who is already in your roster, the only workers you can hire every year are those who won last year's awards for a duration of 5 years.

You deserve it !: 3 real life HoF inductees who never got a World title reign must get one, booked properly.

Thanks guys, some really good ones there. I'm not sure I can even make a 16 woman division mathematically with that few from abroad but will give it a try

Love the New Focus and You Deserve It ideas especially

Thanks again, if anybody has any more feel free to chuck them out!

Unless the mod you're using haven't put those two companies in, you at least have the numbers in if not the popularity since there is LPWA and LMLW as women companies in the US.

That leaves you with women like Leilani Kai, Luna Vachon, Wendi Richter (if she's willing to sign), Candi Devine, Judy Martin, Madusa, Ivory, Jacqueline or Tori. Granted, they're not all Becky Lynch material, but they're solid enough that you'll have the time to find future stars ;)

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jdb5173 said:

About to start a game (and possibly dynasty) with AEW starting with All Out. Would love some rules if you've got them.

Only The Elite Survive - If a worker reaches 15 losses during the length of your booking tenure, they must fight for their job against the next worker who reaches 15 losses. You are allowed one draw every six months, they do not stack.  (For tag teams, individuals who lose each take a loss except for permanent units, they are allowed 20 losses)

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 1:08 PM, dexi21 said:

Can I please have some rules for WWE after Clash at the Castle,  where Dominik Mysterio turn heel. Looking to make it a long-term save.

Betraying his father - Rey must refuse to face Dominik in a match until WrestleMania when he eventually goads him into a match, and enters as Dominik Guerrero.

Roman must lose the titles at Mania, to the Royal Rumble Winner. This can NOT be Cody.

Drew can only win a world title again, if you right the wrong... It must be in the UK

You can not sign any of AEW's stars unless they have been gone from AEW for 2 months first

No more titles - You can't introduce new titles unless you retire or unify one first

No more part timers - Brock, Goldberg, Rock etc. Have 5 more matches each at most. After that they are retired, and must lose their final match.

The IC and US titles need to mean something. You may choose a US champ, but he must reign for months. Gunther will only drop the IC title when he wins a world title and is forced to vacate the IC.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, jean-vic said:

Can I get rules for a January 2006 WWE save please?

A Regal Journey: You have until Wrestlemania 2007 to book William Regal into a stable Main Event role, with him winning the title at said Mania.

Random Stable-ity: Put every well known and below wrestlers (women included) in a randomizer and have it pick 4. They now become a stable that must be pushed enough that their leader could be considered a valid choice for a main title run, while other members could win a midcard/tag title (or women title, if suitable). They don't actually have to win the titles if you have other plans, but you have to make an effort in making them a threat.

NXT Universe: If a company the size of OVW is available for sale in any region outside of the US/Canada, you must buy it (if you can afford to) and turn it into a developmental company that will bring you workers from that region. Whether you wanna book them or do the hirings for them is up to you, obviously, and if there is more than one, you only have to buy the one you like the most.

Have you visited Ohio ?: Unless they're already stars, any worker you sign must first go for 6 months in OVW or DSW.

The Second Golden Age of Managers: Let's bring back the good ol' time when people like Heenan, Jimmy Hart, Lou Albano, etc helped those workers who weren't that great with a microphone, but this time with the new generation of managers. You must have at all times three active managers (valets or bodyguards non-included).

On 9/16/2022 at 10:03 PM, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

A Regal Journey: You have until Wrestlemania 2007 to book William Regal into a stable Main Event role, with him winning the title at said Mania.

Random Stable-ity: Put every well known and below wrestlers (women included) in a randomizer and have it pick 4. They now become a stable that must be pushed enough that their leader could be considered a valid choice for a main title run, while other members could win a midcard/tag title (or women title, if suitable). They don't actually have to win the titles if you have other plans, but you have to make an effort in making them a threat.

NXT Universe: If a company the size of OVW is available for sale in any region outside of the US/Canada, you must buy it (if you can afford to) and turn it into a developmental company that will bring you workers from that region. Whether you wanna book them or do the hirings for them is up to you, obviously, and if there is more than one, you only have to buy the one you like the most.

Have you visited Ohio ?: Unless they're already stars, any worker you sign must first go for 6 months in OVW or DSW.

The Second Golden Age of Managers: Let's bring back the good ol' time when people like Heenan, Jimmy Hart, Lou Albano, etc helped those workers who weren't that great with a microphone, but this time with the new generation of managers. You must have at all times three active managers (valets or bodyguards non-included).

Thank you very much. Any more you could add?

Sure !

Women revolution before it was (Mc)Cool: Unlike what happened in real life, women wrestling must be taken seriously. As such, you have to hire the 6-to-10 best women in the US indy (only two of which can be over 30). You can also add two luchadoras and two joshis, but not more. Once you've done that, one of them must end up the arch rival of Michelle McCool, the way Bret and Shawn, or Orton and Cena, were.

Wor(l)d up: You must create a title that will work the same way than Stardom's SWA World Championship: only someone coming from another country can challenge the champion (people will two nationalities count). So, say, Randy Orton wins it, no US wrestlers can now challenge him for it.
As a bonus rule (if you want one), you have 3 years for a representant of each continent to win it. However, people who aren't actually from a continent do not count: in other words, if Santino Marella wins it, it doesn't count for Europe (but UK wrestlers do).

Bigger than André/Bigger than Karl Gotch: If a generated worker of French or Belgian nationality has over 70 Star Quality or has good stats, you must sign and try to make them the next André the Giant/Karl Gotch in terms of popularity and how much they'll be considered a legend in the future.

I could have sworn I knew him from somewhere: One of your midcarders must be rebranded, either as a masked wrestler or with enough facepainting that they can't be recognised, and pushed higher than they are.

No Country for Old Men: Any wrestler over the age of 50 must be let go or turned into any out-of-ring role. The only way for them to have another match is in a Rumble or for the occasional tag team match if the storyline requires it.