Give Me Rules For A Game - Re-Rebooted

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A Stacked Roster: You can only rehire one of the following three WWE alumni, ever. Jon Moxley, Chris Jericho, or Brock Lesnar.

Internet Darling Destiny Roll: Cesaro, Drew Gulak, and Ricochet. One must win at least two World Heavyweight titles before his WWE career ends. The other must take on a comedy gimmick and be kept on the roster until his actual retirement. The other must be jobbed out until his contract expires.

Progress Is The Rule, Not An Exception: From your next five WrestleManias, three must be main evented by a women’s match.

Building An Empire: Roman Reigns must retain the Universal Championship until he has held the title for at least one full year. He must do this again with either World Heavyweight Championship before he retires.

He Held The Same Belt as Brock Lesnar, Maggle: From New Japan Pro-Wrestling’s stacked main event roster, you can only acquire one of two wrestlers, ever. Will Ospreay, or Jay White.

Bad Rehashes? Not in This Company: You can never book a stable based on Bullet Club around AJ Styles or Finn Balór.

Monday Night Rollins: The next time Seth Rollins is drafted to Raw, he must stay on the brand for the rest of his WWE career.

The Old King: Vince McMahon can only appear on-screen as an authority figure for one more long-term storyline. After that, he must pass the torch to Steph & Hunter full-time.

The Everlasting Women’s Dream Match: You can never book Sasha Banks vs. Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch, the showdown between the Four Horsewomen.

The Fourth Pillar: Like Akira Taue in All Japan, one of the aforementioned Four Horsewomen can never win either Women’s title again and must take a more dialed-back role compared to her peers. This woman cannot compete in one of the earlier mandatory women’s WrestleMania main events.

WrestleMania 35 Revisited: You can only bring back one of the pair of Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey.

I did the Old King with Vince's retirement match. 3 on 1 Vince Shane and HHH vs Lesnar. If Lesnar won, Heyman got the company. In the end, Undertaker came out in the Biker gimmick to cost Lesnar the match, giving the company to Shane Stephanie and HHH. Also set up one last money making match with Taker and Lesnar.

I'm feeling like starting up a 2010 WWE save. Anybody have some rules?

Women without a Horse: You have to build a woman division actually worth its salt, but can't do so by hiring the Horsewomen and pushing them to the moon. In the same vein, you can hire a couple of Joshi wrestlers but only if they could actually fit the product (so English speaking, and decent enough on the mic that you could have them rated on it).

Putting the World in World Wrestling Entertainment: You have to try and find people you could, given time, push to at least a midcard level in countries that aren't often represented in WWE (or, really, in any big company). The more countries are represented, the better.

Wellness Policy: Every worker tha has been, is, or will be involved in a scandal (even those 20 years in the past) is fired, no exception. Drug usage do not count, but anything that hurt other people results in them being fired, even if you're in the middle of a big storyline.

• 2 weeks later...
Can I please get some rules for a WWE save with June 2021 data? I'd really appreciate it!

First time doing this so not sure how good these will be!!

TNAEW

The first male wrestler AEW or Impact release, you must hire and must win the WWE or Universal title within 12 months of his release.

Ric O'Shea Calling

Ricochet has to main event a PPV by the end of your first year.

Tough Choice

Between Kofi Kingston, Riddle, and Cesaro: One becomes top challenger to the world title, one becomes a top challenger to the Intercontinental title, and the third becomes a contender for the tag titles.

Next Superstars

Liv Morgan and Humberto Carrillo are the wrestlers that you should push as high on the card as they will go

The Castaways

You must bring back 4-6 (at least 2 females) to form a stable based off seeking revenge for being released. (Braun Strowman, Ruby Riott, Mickie James, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Samoa Joe, Chelsea Green, Ezra Judge, Murphy).

Appeal to the South

One wrestler must have a redneck or hillbilly gimmick at all times.

King/Queen of the Ring

Must bring back the King of the Ring and introduce the Queen of the Ring. Winners get title matches and cannot be above "well-known"

Revive the Legend

Someone currently in NXT must be called up and take over the Undertaker gimmick

Big ask but can I get some June 2021 rules for WWE, AEW, ROH and NJPW?

Its the update prior to the releases from the 2nd but I have added Andrade to AEW.

Main Event is a 30 minute dual branded show

AEW getting a Trios belt

IWGP's World and Intercontinental Titles are separate again and vacant

And I want to factor in ROH's Tracy Williams getting hit by a car last week by putting it in a storyline.

What do you have for me?

For WWE:

Wellness and Be A Star: every single person that was, is or will be caught in a scandal of any sort (but the prostitutes one, I suppose) is fired immediately and can never be hired ever again unless they're (in real life) shown to be remorseful and are now models of virtue. For those who should have gone to prison, though, it's over even if they did repent.

Representations matters: Under the new leadership (since, yeah, there's no way Vince is going to stay based on the precedent rule :D), WWE wants to represent each and every community. So let's hire and push LGBTQ+ wrestlers as well as every ethnicity you can and every "culture"/look too.

For AEW:

Selfmade men: every wrestler AEW used in the past (even as jobber) not currently hired has to be hired (and, if needed, added to the database, like Freya the Slaya for instance). Create as many new TV shows as needed to showcase them on a regular basis.

We are family: Steal every new generation of current/former WWE wrestlers before they do. Think Dominik Mysterio, Dave and Brogan Finlay, the non-WWE Anoa'i members, etc.

For NJPW:

Wait, Europe has wrestling too ?!: the next 10 gaijin you hire all have to come from continental Europe. An exception can be made for a single one British wrestler, but that's about it.

For ROH:

Women of Honor, the return: A special focus has to be put on the women division, to put it at the same (or better) level than WWE/AEW/Impact. However, you can't do so by just hiring every joshi wrestler under the sun, because that'd be way too easy :p Bonus points if you bring back former trainees (like, say, Stella Grey) and extra-bonus points if you push Vita VonStarr because she's the crown jewel of my own women division :p

I've been having some writer's block with TEW recently, so I want to reach out and see if anyone's got any suggestions for a 2020 C-Verse game.

Budget Cuts Every 6 months you must release your 5 lowest momentum workers.

Creative Has Nothing For You Every 3 months you must send to 2 of your top 12 stars home for at least 3 months (via a vacation)

Controversy Creates Cash If someone has a scandal you must sign them to a contract immediately. Push them or punish them as you see fit.

Watch Your Overhead You cannot have more than 2 over the minimum amount of workers for your size not including one night only signings

No Respect for Authority Pick any one of your owner goals and immediately fail it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mjmiller2010" data-cite="mjmiller2010" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48209" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm nearly a month in but I would love and appreciate some rules for the 2010 WWE play</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>The Big Crunch</strong> - By the end of 2010, you must have exactly sixty male wrestlers on the active roster.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>New Blood Rising</strong> - Debut The Nexus in May of 2010 as a stable of five to eight developmental callups. One of their members must main event the following Wrestlemania.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Revenge of the Pink and Black</strong> - Shawn Michaels must lose his retirement match to a wrestler who is managed by Bret Hart.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Once In A Lifetime</strong> - The Rock is only allowed to appear at Wrestlemania one more time.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Passing The Torch </strong> - Whoever ends The Undertaker's streak must be under the age of 30 and must take on the title of "The Phenom."</p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Revolution Starts Now</strong> - It's time to take the women's division seriously. Every woman who holds a singles title in 2011 must be perceived as a star.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Earth-2</strong> - Debut The Shield before the end of 2012. This stable must be comprised of three developmental callups who are <em>not</em> Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, or Seth Rollins.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Embargo</strong> - Pick one: WWE can never sign talent which has an active contract with NJPW <em>or</em> ROH <em>or</em> TNA. In addition, WWE can never sign a talent which has held a title in the chosen promotion.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Heyman Dilemma</strong> - Brock Lesnar and CM Punk may not be under contract at the same time.</p>

Big ask but can I get some June 2021 rules for WWE, AEW, ROH and NJPW?

Its the update prior to the releases from the 2nd but I have added Andrade to AEW.

Main Event is a 30 minute dual branded show

AEW getting a Trios belt

IWGP's World and Intercontinental Titles are separate again and vacant

And I want to factor in ROH's Tracy Williams getting hit by a car last week by putting it in a storyline.

What do you have for me?

For WWE, since it’s before the latest round of releases, release a different wrestler in the same tier. Example would be if Braun was a main eventer in that mod you must release a different main eventer. If you want to make it more interesting follow their same heel/face alignment and same roster.

Hey y'all. Since Shifting Sands released a few days ago I thought I'd share these rules for a WWE save that I gave myself.

The Island of Misfit Toys: At the beginning of 2006, three of WWE’s most high profile prospects of the past few years are lingering in free agency: Test, Mark Jindrak, and Ron Killings. You must re-sign one of these men and give them a sustained push.

Hard Mode: You can only re-sign ONE.

PC Gone Wild: In July of 2005, UPN effectively ended the career of Muhammad Hassan by forcing him off TV after the 7/7 attacks. Vince McMahon did not take this lightly, with network surrogate Palmer Canon being introduced as a foil to the General Manager of Smackdown, Theodore Long. Canon would constantly undermine Long, introducing a minis division, tag teams like “The Dicks,” and booking matches without his permission. WWE has had enough of UPN’s interference however. You must find a new American home for Smackdown when your deal with UPN expires and, at the very least, try to talk Muhammad Hassan out of his hiatus and convince him to return to WWE.

Hard Mode: You must cancel the contract immediately, eat the cost of any potential lawsuits, AND Muhammad Hassan must be a WWE/World Heavyweight Champion within a year.

ECW One Night Stand? More Like ECW Committed Relationship: This one’s pretty simple: you have to bring back ECW and give it the revival it deserves. It is entirely up to you what form this takes (A-Show, B-Show, 3rd Brand, Developmental, Child Company, etc.)

Hard Mode: It has to be a 3rd Brand with an A-Show and all three major ECW Titles. (FTW Title Is At Your Discretion.)

Where The Big Boys Play...But Not That Big: You can’t re-sign Brock Lesnar.

Hard Mode: You can’t re-sign Brock Lesnar OR Chris Jericho OR Goldberg.