Derek, any updates on the project? Thanks!

I've been slowly getting some internal systems in place the last week or so. It's been slow due to some family stuff going on, but there will be screens and a thread on the forum soon!

Also: Is anyone interested in doing some boxer profile pics, similar to the wrestling games? I need a whole bunch, around 128x128 in size. PM me if you have interest in doing this for the new boxing game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Judoku1819" data-cite="Judoku1819" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49295" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just realized you provided a version of Mafio Capo for Mac users. Will it be possible for you to do the same with your new boxing game? It'd save me the trouble of figuring it out for Wine.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I should be able to, as far as I know. The IDE/language i'm using has built in multi-platform support for Mac and Windows, so I imagine it won't be too tough to do, should there be demand.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Funny to see this seeing as I went above and beyond to acquire the greatest boxing game ever just this week.

Loved the post. Basically, I agree that the Ippo games are the greatest boxing games ever. I am so mad they never brought career mode stateside and I would pay $150 if they made a modern-day version with genric boxers.

It is being worked on, an announcement with some early screens and game name should be put up soon. It slowed a bit with some recent family issues, but should be picking up shortly again.

Good news. Can't wait for that. Continu the good work Derek.

It is being worked on, an announcement with some early screens and game name should be put up soon. It slowed a bit with some recent family issues, but should be picking up shortly again.

Take the time you need for the family. Some of us (maybe just me) have been waiting a decade for Title Bout so it's not going to hurt for you to take your time with it and make it right. Your interest in the project has really shone through and I'm excited to see what you come up with!

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on the screens? Really looking forward to seeing th rewards of the hard work you are putting in! Will buy/support 100%

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...