Match Time starts at ZERO

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Donners" data-cite="Donners" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I find that a default of 15 saves a lot of clicks - 15 is a lot closer to the typical match than 0.</div></blockquote><p> This really depends. I mostly play stuff like early 90s, and TV matches are 2-3 minutes.</p>

<p>Yannow I hadn't thought about it until this very moment, but with how much this game has factored in typing and putting in numbers, it's actually a tad surprising that there isn't an option to type in an exact number of minutes for a match or angle. </p><p> </p><p>

I wouldn't use that much I don't think, but in extreme cases it'd definitely be faster.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TeemuFoundation" data-cite="TeemuFoundation" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This really depends. I mostly play stuff like early 90s, and TV matches are 2-3 minutes.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To be fair, Donner's said "typical match", not "niche edge case"...</p><p> </p><p> The majority of matches are going to be in the 10-15 minute range for the majority of products.</p><p> </p><p> Maybe setting the default yourself via the product screen (like you can with scripted/call in ring and grade calculations) would be a good compromise.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D-Lyrium" data-cite="D-Lyrium" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49382" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To be fair, Donner's said "typical match", not "niche edge case"...<p> </p><p> The majority of matches are going to be in the 10-15 minute range for the majority of products.</p><p> </p><p> Maybe setting the default yourself via the product screen (like you can with scripted/call in ring and grade calculations) would be a good compromise.</p></div></blockquote><p> Yea, I meant as in "typical for the era I usually play as". Since most of the matches I book in a year are TV matches, the typical match for me is in the 2-3 minute range. But yea, your point is fair. I'd love the ability to set a default, though, ye.</p>

Yea, I meant as in "typical for the era I usually play as". Since most of the matches I book in a year are TV matches, the typical match for me is in the 2-3 minute range. But yea, your point is fair. I'd love the ability to set a default, though, ye.

Doesn't the game think most of those are squash matches?

Would be cool if the game just figured out who your push was and looked at your product and suggested the length as a starting point.

Similar to how I presume autobooker (is meant to anyway) works

EDIT: actually, scrap that idea. You select the match before you select the workers, don’t you?