<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nerodragomir1" data-cite="nerodragomir1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49492" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Angle screen still is unfinished. <p> </p><p> Please fix this. Add an option to filter in-ring vs non-inring.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Man that would be nice too. But really the worker profiles ought to be accessible once you select them. Having to go out to my roster and then scroll to find them is just more work.</p>

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UI is 100% improved. However the second I got to booking a show the arrows remained the same, because of that it's gonna be a no for me dawg.

I’m still going to buy the game, but this has definitely been the worst part of the new game for me.

Thank you everyone, can’t wait to continue playing.

Man that would be nice too. But really the worker profiles ought to be accessible once you select them. Having to go out to my roster and then scroll to find them is just more work.

Yes! That too! Why is it so hard to give us the stuff 2016 used to have?!? That is my biggest complaint about this game. Give me convenience buttons that used to be in 2016!

I have kinda changed my stance from a few days ago. I think the game from a gameplay standpoint is very fun, but I am very much disappointed with this new demo and will probably wait to buy this (I have bought every TEW game and every WMMA game in their zero hours).

Just from a fundamental video game level, the lack of simple quality of life things are massive nitpicks, admittedly, and massive problems with me because I assume an unwillingness to change them. It's been three weeks-- and much longer. It makes it worse when these sorts of things are in other games Adam has created.

This kind of stuff is not related to Adam's vision of how the video game should be, such as the lack of custom products or how matches are calculated and whatnot. This is pure QoL things that make the game annoying to deal with.

Since day one people have suggested "Can you please have a confirmation page in case I accidentally click the 'Start Show' button?" Still nothing. How long does this take to do? I have made suggestion after suggestion, such as "Hey can you add a confirmation box in case I accidentally click 'Start Unemployed'?" and "Can you add a confirmation box when I ask someone to come out of retirement or change his style or take steroids and whatever else?" Still nothing. This is basic, basic stuff that make the game look amateurish without them.

I agree that the (perceived) unwillingness to change QOL things is something that is sometimes a bit puzzling. It's like the pop up in TEW16 that asks me if I want to go to the office because of a new email that's clearly visible from the starting page.

There are a few things that change nothing fundamentally but have been requested by many, many people:

- a way to rearrange segments without having to follow the small arrows next to segments

- bigger numbers in match screens

- scrollable lists (e.g. for road agent notes, where we still can't scroll or use the keyboard to get to the note we want)

Small things, but very frustrating.

"Hey can you add a confirmation box in case I accidentally click 'Start Unemployed'?" and "Can you add a confirmation box when I ask someone to come out of retirement or change his style or take steroids and whatever else?" Still nothing. This is basic, basic stuff that make the game look amateurish without them.

Sorry, but for everyone like you there's probably tens that hate confirmation boxes.

And come on man, a confirmation on "start unemployed"? You haven't even started the game at that point. And how on earth can you accidently click on those? :confused:

I have kinda changed my stance from a few days ago. I think the game from a gameplay standpoint is very fun, but I am very much disappointed with this new demo and will probably wait to buy this (I have bought every TEW game and every WMMA game in their zero hours).

Just from a fundamental video game level, the lack of simple quality of life things are massive nitpicks, admittedly, and massive problems with me because I assume an unwillingness to change them. It's been three weeks-- and much longer. It makes it worse when these sorts of things are in other games Adam has created.

This kind of stuff is not related to Adam's vision of how the video game should be, such as the lack of custom products or how matches are calculated and whatnot. This is pure QoL things that make the game annoying to deal with.

Since day one people have suggested "Can you please have a confirmation page in case I accidentally click the 'Start Show' button?" Still nothing. How long does this take to do? I have made suggestion after suggestion, such as "Hey can you add a confirmation box in case I accidentally click 'Start Unemployed'?" and "Can you add a confirmation box when I ask someone to come out of retirement or change his style or take steroids and whatever else?" Still nothing. This is basic, basic stuff that make the game look amateurish without them.

Absolutely! Neither of us have been asking for anything substantial! You're asking for reasonable small stuff. I have been asking for reasonable small stuff. The stuff that is makes me the maddest is the QoL stuff that's just missing. I have spent the last 3 weeks screeching from the havens about fixing the angle screen. Before the demo came out. I had probably 100 posts on this site. Here we are 3 weeks later & I'm over 400! At least 120 of those are probably me commenting on issues that need to be resolved.

How can you release a TEW game & just leave the angle screen so bare?

All I'm asking for is a "view" button next to each worker & the ability to search for only people with an in-ring push! I was holding out hope that this would be addressed, instead we focused on making the startup screen more blue.....

I'm sorry if it sounds rude, but this is ridiculous! Small stuff that should have been a no brainer is missing from the "new & improved" TEW 2020.

While I'm stuck here still straining my eyes trying to use that awful segment moving arrow.

And if that was added, you can guarantee that it would result in other people complaining that it's an additional click or pop-up.

Really disappointed the arrows in the booking screen were kept. It is so user unfriendly. :(

All around I feel like the game is in a much better state than it was when the beta released, it's just that one thing that is making me mad because I never book a show in order and I always have to rearrange things.

Really disappointed the arrows in the booking screen were kept. It is so user unfriendly. :(

All around I feel like the game is in a much better state than it was when the beta released, it's just that one thing that is making me mad because I never book a show in order and I always have to rearrange things.

Being that is one of the biggest complaints, I can only imagine that will be changed eventually.

Woke up this morning, poured my morning coffee and bought the full game!

Looks good, looks REEAAAL good, in fact. Only issue I have is a bunch of QoL things haven’t been implemented yet (the big one obviously being moving the segments), but confident this will happen in time.

The game certainly isn’t unplayable in its current format, far from it in fact. Bring on the RW mods!

If you accidentally hit Start a Show before your ready you're only on the hook for the first segment though, since you can back out and rebook. Start unemployed by accident would just mean you would need to restart the save but since you haven't done anything it's not drastic.

I can understand him prioritizing the more important bug and coding fixes over QoL fixes for the initial release.

Every small addition has the potential to create 5 other issues.

Just woke up, after working all night, purchased right away. The new UI is great, and to those wondering about small things they requested being added, it may still be added, but the past three weeks have been mainly dealing with errors and glitches, adding a few small things here and there that could easily be done, and getting the new UI done. Now that, that is all done aside from any new errors popping up Adam can start adding other things as he is able to.

The UI is 100% improved. However the second I got to booking a show the arrows remained the same, because of that it's gonna be a no for me dawg.

yeah I can't do that either. As someone who books all their matches first and then angles, it can't be done efficiently in '20. I'll be sticking with 2016 unless this is fixed.

Loving the game. But one thing i keep noticing and it was an issue in 2016 also. But for Dev and any AI company in general when running a 2 hour show I notice you only get 2 segments during a full 2 hour show which is insane. Do you guys just run like a 3-4 hour show if its your child company to counter the horrible time:segment balance or just let it go?