Alternative CornellVerse 2018 Mod (FULL RELEASE!)

Yeah Thea and Zofia are good, and Kayley Red is indeed amazing! I love the render for her too.

Pixie is a sleeper of note - I reckon she could end up becoming the Daniel Bryan of my women's division - perennial underdog who just loves wrestling and has an infectious ability to get the fans behind her. And she has a bit of pop from her time at SNP which is incredibly useful.

I'll also probably bring in Jeri Behr as she's got pop, star quality, and decent in-ring skills. I'd have loved to bring in Helene Svensson but she's loyal to AAA so I'd have to bring her on a handshake deal :(

Yeah it's a fantastic render, one of J_Silvers

That's how I picture Pixie too, a sort of never-say-die bad ass underdog, female DB works well

One of my favourite saves was a 21CW one which introduced a women’s division.I I had Thea come in as Leigh Burton’s enthusiastic girlfriend/equality fighter, Zofia came in as Viktor and Yuri’s mysterious manager, Jeri as absolutely flawless’ valet, I got Danielle Sweetheart in as a backstage interviewer etc. and basically built their over ness until Zofia and Thea could clash at ringside leading to a match, feud and then a women’s tournament because they did so good blah blah.

3 years on and the women were some of the most over and putting on the best matches! Maxine Powers (FKA Demelza Wade) and Nadia Snow took on Betsy Braddock (FKA Sara Marie) and Dani Heart (Danielle Sweetheart) at London Calling for tag titles in an A*

One of my favourite saves was a 21CW one which introduced a women’s division.I I had Thea come in as Leigh Burton’s enthusiastic girlfriend/equality fighter, Zofia came in as Viktor and Yuri’s mysterious manager, Jeri as absolutely flawless’ valet, I got Danielle Sweetheart in as a backstage interviewer etc. and basically built their over ness until Zofia and Thea could clash at ringside leading to a match, feud and then a women’s tournament because they did so good blah blah.

3 years on and the women were some of the most over and putting on the best matches! Maxine Powers (FKA Demelza Wade) and Nadia Snow took on Betsy Braddock (FKA Sara Marie) and Dani Heart (Danielle Sweetheart) at London Calling for tag titles in an A*

It always makes me happy when someone creates a British women's wrestling scene with this mod!

I like the renames, getting an A* women's match with 21CW is impressive!

• 2 weeks later...

<p>So just a quick update for anyone following</p><p> </p><p>

For the 2022 version USPW, SWF, MAW and RIPW have been completed now. That means all worker bio's, title lineage, company bio's, company hall of fames etc. </p><p> </p><p>

They may still be tweaked as I go through other companies and when I do bigger, longer test games later when all is done, but at least we are off to a decent start!</p>

• 3 weeks later...

First of all lavelleuk, thank you so much for this mod.

The amount of work that you have put in is absolutely amazing. Fantastic job mate.

I am having a blast playing the rise of Zen and created the Zen: Master of the Universe as the alliance title.

Booking Battle Of Hell is such a wild creative challenge. I've hired a lot of people that fit historical figures that might be around the land of the dead. Edited stuff off wikipedia to fill out bios. Stupid fun.

Ha Battles Of Hell, I think I mentioned before, was some bizarre concept I came up with the day TEW2016 was released as a "test game" but I loved the concept, ended up having my longest ever save with them. The possibilities are endless with them.

Does anyone know how to quote multiple people in one post? I see others do it but I can't figure it out

Kanegan - Thank you. I thought more people would enjoy ZEN as they seemed pretty popular on the boards when TEW16 was released, but a few people have said they like it. I haven't actually done a save with them but I figured the being able to trade talent worldwide would be a fun concept.

Sco xY2Jx - I had a great PGHW save, they're a promotion I really like so I wanted a way to make them a challenge. INSPIRES I would enjoy too, I see the options as saving an old Japanese wrestling institute, or destroy the whole wrestling scene with INSPIRES and try to buy them all out!

Evilman - I think I have seen you mentioning that save on discord, they're definitely a popular company in this mod!

Ha Battles Of Hell, I think I mentioned before, was some bizarre concept I came up with the day TEW2016 was released as a "test game" but I loved the concept, ended up having my longest ever save with them. The possibilities are endless with them.

I have a returned Satan, Satan's son Damien, Japanese demons, legendary ninjas, Ragnar Lodbrok, some legendary cowboys, I even turned my user character Phil Vibert into founder of Wal-Mart Sam Walton who's a member of Abaddon's court. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The sheer amount you can creatively just go full f'n Lucha Underground with it is so much fun.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ping von Erich" data-cite="Ping von Erich" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have a returned Satan, Satan's son Damien, Japanese demons, legendary ninjas, Ragnar Lodbrok, some legendary cowboys, I even turned my user character Phil Vibert into founder of Wal-Mart Sam Walton who's a member of Abaddon's court. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The sheer amount you can creatively just go full f'n Lucha Underground with it is so much fun.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Haha, the founder of Walmart is in hell? Poor guy lol</p><p> </p><p> I think my favourite part of BOH is how easy you can introduce and kill off characters. In the more "wrestling" promotions I run out of ideas for guys but they hang around for years doing nothing!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lavelleuk" data-cite="lavelleuk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Haha, the founder of Walmart is in hell? Poor guy lol<p> </p><p> I think my favourite part of BOH is how easy you can introduce and kill off characters. In the more "wrestling" promotions I run out of ideas for guys but they hang around for years doing nothing!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As a Walmart employee he belongs there</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pteroid" data-cite="Pteroid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As a Walmart employee he belongs there</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ahem, “Associate”</p>

Yeah, I gave gimmicks to even the backstage guys so there sat Phil Vibert... I was like, what's more evil than the business practices of Wal-Mart? I could have gone with some **** or some radical terrorist type but... Wal-Mart. Abaddon wanted a little business advisor, you know? Hell's a big business.

• 2 weeks later...

A few people have asked me for spoilers on the 2022 version, especially BOH, so I thought I would post a couple of stable pictures...doesn't give much away, but I just love the renders and think they look really cool together so wanted to share!!

Q7lA19r.png

nLeQ2pz.png

BOH is coming along quicker than I expected and I think they'll looking really good!

Hi, I'm really loving this mod so far! Quick question - in my save, over 1000 workers don't have a picture, even though I've mass edited them all to have their pictures. Is there a simpler way of giving them their pictures, rather than manually editing each one?

And out of curiousity - has anyone made a database with just the new characters from this mod? I want to import them into my game, but it's really difficult separating the new characters and the characters that were already in the Cornellverse.

Hi, I'm really loving this mod so far! Quick question - in my save, over 1000 workers don't have a picture, even though I've mass edited them all to have their pictures. Is there a simpler way of giving them their pictures, rather than manually editing each one?

And out of curiousity - has anyone made a database with just the new characters from this mod? I want to import them into my game, but it's really difficult separating the new characters and the characters that were already in the Cornellverse.

Did you download the picture file as well? Everyone should have pictures

Did you download the picture file as well? Everyone should have pictures

Yeah I did! And I used the 'picture becomes 'their name.jpg' to mass edit them with. I see the pictures in the pack, and I started manually assigning them but it just became too tedious. They didn't automatically assign to the worker; am I doing something wrong?

Yeah I did! And I used the 'picture becomes 'their name.jpg' to mass edit them with. I see the pictures in the pack, and I started manually assigning them but it just became too tedious. They didn't automatically assign to the worker; am I doing something wrong?

You don't need to do the mass edit, they should all be set to the right render

Because I put the render makers name in the picture file that won't work, as their picture won't be called "Jack Bruce" it'll be something like "Jack Bruce King Bison "

I'd say redownload both and then it should sort itself, also make sure "database details" in the edit section of the game the database is assigned to the correct "picture folder"

Hope that helps!

You don't need to do the mass edit, they should all be set to the right render

Because I put the render makers name in the picture file that won't work, as their picture won't be called "Jack Bruce" it'll be something like "Jack Bruce King Bison "

I'd say redownload both and then it should sort itself, also make sure "database details" in the edit section of the game the database is assigned to the correct "picture folder"

Hope that helps!

Yeah, this worked! Thank you so much!