Alternative CornellVerse 2018 Mod (FULL RELEASE!)

The 2022 mod is the update I'm most excited for, can't wait and awesome work!

Same, especially since I contributed to the "Yet to Debut" Mod and some of my characters will have debuted by the start date. Can't wait to actually get to use some of them without playing a super long game.

I seen this in TEW 2016.

I played as a few smaller companies and never had anyone offer to work for me for free, maybe it depends on the personality? Good feature though

Same, especially since I contributed to the "Yet to Debut" Mod and some of my characters will have debuted by the start date. Can't wait to actually get to use some of them without playing a super long game.

Which one's did you come up with? Hope you've been ok with any rewording/stats balancing I've done on them

The 2022 mod is the update I'm most excited for, can't wait and awesome work!

I think I said somewhere else on this thread, but the test runs I've done so far have had some really interesting results that I'm very pleased about. I have been adding a few more relationships in this mod too so I will need to test how they work, I've not been overloading it, just a few more friendships and dislikes in companies as I think you'd expect from real life/a real TEW save when guys have been working together for many years. Not for everyone, but if there's someone who's irrepressible and been at a company 20+ years I feel they should have made at least one friend along the way lol

But I know sometimes on TEW one 'dislike' relationship can quickly turn into dozens of guys hating the poor one person so I will be testing actually saves to make sure it all works fine!

Which one's did you come up with? Hope you've been ok with any rewording/stats balancing I've done on them

The ones I contributed to the mod are KONGOU, Mustafa the Executioner, Bad News Bryan and Candi Cain.

I haven't been able to use them because my games tend to not last the two years long enough to get them active. But I feel like you did a good job on them. I like the pic change you made for Mustafa as well due to his original pic already being taken. It actually suits him better than my original choice.

The ones I contributed to the mod are KONGOU, Mustafa the Executioner, Bad News Bryan and Candi Cain.

I haven't been able to use them because my games tend to not last the two years long enough to get them active. But I feel like you did a good job on them. I like the pic change you made for Mustafa as well due to his original pic already being taken. It actually suits him better than my original choice.

Ah Mustafa, I love gimmicks like that!

Shamelessposer - yeah that might have worked, I haven't got to the UK yet but but I think Dark Angel will be retired in the 2022 version anyway

• 4 weeks later...
Would it be possible to get the pictures of the titles in this mod, for the 2016 Version of this mod?

Edit: Could I also get the Pro Welsh Wrestling logo, I accidentally deleted mine.

If you download the picture file for this mod you should just be able to copy and paste them across and then select the one's you want :)

Another update on the 2022 version of the mod

CANADA

All the Canadian promotions have been completed, that is the promotions that were in the 2018 mod (NOTBPW, CGC, 4C, ACPW, QPW, IWW, ZEN:S) as well as two new promotion, 1KI and Caninja.

1,000 Islands Wrestling are an insignificant light-hearted promotion, and Caninja are a touring puro promotion, so the first touring company outside of Japan. So both offer something a bit different!

MEXICO

I have also sorted out all the Mexican companies starting rosters, so looked at who will move where, and when, and why etc. Might not sound like much but just deciding on rosters was two or three days work, without even doing any editing, as I like to think why things will happen, if it works, if it makes rosters interesting etc. I don't like to just put people in promotions if I don't think it will make sense based on bookers, owners, company type, company size etc. plus I like to look at the worker and think would he sign with them etc.

Mexico will also have two new companies, one will be integrated, the other will be a luchadora promotion, so I will be setting the scene for the women of Mexico to be much more involved and hopefully more important in the C-verse.

NEW WORKERS

So originally I hadn't planned to add too many workers to the first release of 2022, especially as I had already added future graduates in the 2018 version, but I ended up filling some gaps in the independent scene that I felt were needed, and then I added demondragonkings mod update (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551310) and the Blake_Trask indy booster (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548306)

That has resulted in me going from not adding too many new workers, to 261 new workers being added so far! However, this has resulted in the game having a bigger variety of workers, and a lot more independent shows - test runs showing around 16 more a year in the US and 10 more a year in Canada.

The extra independent shows was actually the feature I was more looking forward to in 2022, and the reason I added more independent workers in the 2018 version, so obviously I am VERY happy with this.

At the moment I only have eight workers I feel need to be created in Mexico, although truth be told I do think there should be a few more hardcore/deathmatch workers in Mexico, but at the moment it seems like after completed North America there will be 269 new workers, and 12 more active promotions.

All the test runs are producing fantastic results, with a big variety of which promotions end up growing, which workers get popular/talented etc. way beyond my expectations, so I think people will be very pleased!

Canada didn't take too long to complete either, I was getting worried about how long it was taking after doing America, so I am hoping Mexico won't be too bad either.

Hope everyone is still enjoying the mod!! I know it will never be as popular as real world mods, I'm not sure how many downloads they get, but this has reached over 500 now so I am hoping people are still playing it and still enjoying it

That sounds fantastic. I can't wait to play it. Your mod is actually my most played mod by a lot. You bring so much creativity in your work. I love it.

Thank you for saying that!! I spend so many hours on it that sometimes I think I'm crazy, so positive feedback makes me feel a bit better about it lol

Hope everyone is still enjoying the mod!! I know it will never be as popular as real world mods, I'm not sure how many downloads they get, but this has reached over 500 now, so I am hoping people are still playing it and still enjoying it

2018 version for 2020 was perfect, it was like an improved unofficial version of c-verse. It's great.

I have been alternating between my own cobbled together 2020 c-verse using historian's extended version + few mods, and your 2018 mod and yours feels and plays a lot better due to the creative choices.

Excited for 2022 version as well.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Evilman" data-cite="Evilman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nice to hear there's progress happening. I love that QPW and CGC are still alive, both of them. Can't wait for 2022 version!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SanX" data-cite="SanX" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>2018 version for 2020 was perfect, it was like an improved unofficial version of c-verse. It's great.<p> </p><p> I have been alternating between my own cobbled together 2020 c-verse using historian's extended version + few mods, and your 2018 mod and yours feels and plays a lot better due to the creative choices. </p><p> </p><p> Excited for 2022 version as well.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Cheers guys, appreciate it! I hope you won't be disappointed lol</p>

Recently got back into TEW2020 and have been booking my SWF file again. Still having a great time with its going to be my main file going forward. Hoping to get to a 10 year mark with it one day.

Looking forward to checking out 2022. I'll likely stick with the 2018 database but will definitely read up on the changes you made since I love exploring the world.

Recently got back into TEW2020 and have been booking my SWF file again. Still having a great time with its going to be my main file going forward. Hoping to get to a 10 year mark with it one day.

Looking forward to checking out 2022. I'll likely stick with the 2018 database but will definitely read up on the changes you made since I love exploring the world.

I've never managed a ten-year save, I think with SWF the most I managed was six or seven years, I did have an eight-year BOH save though.

I think longer games are more interesting now a lot of the big names are aging, and that people don't seem to stick around forever anymore. will be even more true in the 2022 version I guess!

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Just started the 2018 mod not too long ago ... so still very early in the game but it is really very interesting so far. Truly added more flavour to the c-verse. I love my c-verse save but after playing yours it is now hard for me to go back to that save. Great work!</p><p> </p><p>

I guess this new 2022 mod will not be same game compatible with the 2018 mod?</p>

Just started the 2018 mod not too long ago ... so still very early in the game but it is really very interesting so far. Truly added more flavour to the c-verse. I love my c-verse save but after playing yours it is now hard for me to go back to that save. Great work!

I guess this new 2022 mod will not be same game compatible with the 2018 mod?

I appreciate that...hopefully I can convert you to the mod full-time lol

The 2022 mod will be this 2018 mod moved forward four years. So yeah they won't be compatible. I hope that is what you meant lol

The 2022 mod will be this 2018 mod moved forward four years. So yeah they won't be compatible. I hope that is what you meant lol

Ah yes that is what i mean ... will definitely want to see how and played some of the wrestlers progress after 4 years in your new mod

So it will not be compatible ... but will it be possible to run the 2 mod each on different save? Not sure how to explain but its like i still want to play the older 2018 mod but i start a new save on the 2022 mod so i basically have 2 saves of the different mod ...

Ah yes that is what i mean ... will definitely want to see how and played some of the wrestlers progress after 4 years in your new mod

So it will not be compatible ... but will it be possible to run the 2 mod each on different save? Not sure how to explain but its like i still want to play the older 2018 mod but i start a new save on the 2022 mod so i basically have 2 saves of the different mod ...

Yeah you'll be able to have two different databases, so you can continue a 2018 save whilst also playing the 2022 version

I am also keeping note of any new workers for this mod so people can import them into 2018 if they wanted. The workers profile might not make total sense (for example - it might say they work for a company they wouldn't if you import it, or say they won a title they haven't) but the option is there