SWF: Steering The Ship

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau [vs] 'The King Of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ Eric Eisen

'The Hawaiian Strong Man' Ekuma w/ High Flyin' Hawaiian [vs] 'The African Assassin' Makutsi

Remo Richardson, Matty Faith & Masked Patriot [vs] Atom Smasher, Brandon James & American Machine w/ Kristen Pearce

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack

Jungle Lord [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

Valiant & Rogue w/ Willy LaRoux [vs] The Keith Twins w/ Tommy Cornell

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'The Hawaiian Strong Man' Ekuma w/ High Flyin' Hawaiian [vs] 'The African Assassin' Makutsi

Remo Richardson, Matty Faith & Masked Patriot [vs] Atom Smasher, Brandon James & American Machine w/ Kristen Pearce

Great previous show Lloyd. I was gonna pick Scythe to take down Rocky Golden via shenanigans, but I didn't think you'd actually do it. Giving Rocky his first loss on TV and to Scythe in a opening match? That takes balls. Did he complain?

Quick Picks for Supreme TV, May 2020, Week 1

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau [vs] 'The King Of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ Eric Eisen - You clearly like Robbie but I think Mikey has this in the bag.

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack - Feel like it's been a bit since Z got a nice win.

Valiant & Rogue w/ Willy LaRoux [vs] The Keith Twins w/ Tommy Cornell - I've got a DQ here, though I could see a "miscommunication" leading to a Keith Twins win over Valiant.

Thank you all so much for the comments and predictions guys. Been a very high level of predictors on this episode, so I'm hoping you like it :)

-I'd be quite happy with the Smasher win thiugh

A lot of Smasher fans here as always :) Really glad you all like the character, and I think you'll like what's coming up for him.

Great previous show Lloyd. I was gonna pick Scythe to take down Rocky Golden via shenanigans, but I didn't think you'd actually do it. Giving Rocky his first loss on TV and to Scythe in a opening match? That takes balls. Did he complain?

He didn't complain luckily. I 'protected' Rocky in the road agent notes, and so he didn't mind it. There's not a huge difference in popularity, but I expected him to rebel a little :D I think it had to be someone like Scythe giving him his first TV loss.

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau [vs] 'The King Of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ Eric Eisen - You clearly like Robbie but I think Mikey has this in the bag.

I do like Wright. His skills are excellent, he just needs some experience and to improve in a few areas. I think give him a year, performing in promos with Cornell and Eisen, and then in the ring against guys like Mikey, or alongside the Keith Twins, and he'll be ready for a big push. I've already given him a ton of screen time, and a PPV match against Spencer Spade too. Bright future for him for sure!

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

GYOGDDQ.jpg

May 2020, Week 1…

On Commentary:

1HxlcrZ.jpg20JCxX2.jpg7hjGB3b.jpg

Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Franklin Fumier

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Stable Opening

We kicked off the first Supreme TV of May 2020, with the newest group of like-minded stars, calling themselves: The New Pain Alliance... Des Davids, Big Smack Scott, Kurt Laramee and Primus Allen strolled out, looking menacing, and ready to tear stuff up...

TD8PvQz.pngwbntB4m.pngZCUOYoH.pngFsDi8Ga.png

Des Davids:
“The NEW Pain Alliance... are HERE...!! And...”

Davids has never been more furious, than when his rival 'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro headed onto the stage...!! He had a microphone, along with a big grin on his face...

YaH6i6W.png

Robbie Retro:
“Alright ya'll... I wanna speak to the leader of this new group... If that's okay...??”

The four men all looked at each other... and all assumed that THEY were the leader (except Kurt Laramee, who always looks to Big Smack Scott for leadership)... But Primus Allen stepped forward, and took the mic from Davids... He dared Retro to come to the ring...

Robbie Retro:
“Ooooo eeee... So this was your idea, Primus...?! Wowzers...!! Didn't think ya had it in ya, kid... Well look... At Master Of Puppets... I wanna FIGHT YOU... man to man... and I don't think we need all these punk ass, PHONIES at ringside... So how about, you pick your best guy... and I fight HIM next week... If I win, they're all banned from ringside...!! I mean... I'll fight all four of ya... See I've got DISCO BALLS...!! And I'll prove it next week... Then again at Master Of Puppets...”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

EE64abz.pngwra0vD0.png8KziIwV.png
w/
Od4u4NM.pngWI1TLUL.png

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau [vs] 'The King Of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ Eric Eisen & Emma Chase

Lau's entrance, to Queen's 'Dragon Attack' always goes down well with the fans, and they were electric tonight. He took care of Eric Eisen's golden child Robbie Wright, after being controlled by the youngster, hitting his 'Dragon Whip' to end it.

Winner:
'The Dragon' Mikey Lau

Finish:
'Dragon Whip' (Twist Of Fate)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

No Faith, No Glory

Backstage, Remo Richardson was talking to the young tag team of Matty Faith and Masked Patriot...

4k1V21U.pnggk4lCk0.pngBLdnr2o.png

Remo Richardson:
“Kids... While I appreciate the assist last week... I don't NEED your help... So tonight... You're gonna need to stay out of my way in our match... Follow my lead... and most importantly... Leave that idiot Atom Smasher to ME...!!”

Faith and Patriot nodded in agreement... There was tension there, but also respect for the big man...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

y1tJG63.png
w/
z2y0r6J.pngwra0vD0.pnggfDZjrL.png

Last week, High Flyin' Hawaiian told the world that Ekuma doesn't fear Makutsi, and the big man proved it early on with a dominant performance. But the 'African Assassin' was able to use his sledgehammer behind the referee's back, to smash Ekuma's fingers on the apron, and then followed it up with the 'Out Of Africa'!

Winner:
'The African Assassin' Makutsi

Finish:
'Out Of Africa' (Cutter)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Rocky Is Human

In a darkened room, a pre-taped video aired... showing 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed and his 'Dark Reaper' Scythe...!!

VAqEXIE.pngAYC04es.png

John Greed:
“For YEARS... People have spoken about the POTENTIAL, of Scythe... Sure, he's had some big wins... Against Vengeance for example... But last week... He did the unthinkable... He beat, the unbeatable... He stopped, the unstoppable... He beat Rocky Golden... and all he needed, was a little guidance... and a little... GREED...!!”

At Master Of Puppets... Rocky Golden will put his SWF World Heavyweight Title up, against both John Greed and Scythe... His 13 month reign is in huge jeopardy, especially after Scythe beat him last week... and Greed pushed him to the limit at The World Is Watching...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Smoking Gunslingers

Backstage, the fan favourite tag team The Dallas Cowboys were talking amongst themselves, when 'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke walked up...

Gr0lBMS.pngiUhQ1pw.pngGMuOBmU.png

Sammy Smoke:
“Hey Guy... hey, bigger Guy... Listen... Here's some facts... When you took Hannah on as manager, you were on FIRE... and you won the SWF World Tag Team Titles... Again...!! Good for you...!!”

Marshall Dillon:
“What's your point Con Man...”

Sammy Smoke:
“Well... Since the big win, what has she done for you guys...?! I mean... I'll tell ya... It's 3 wins in 7...!! So, less than half... You gotta admit... that's poor form... Compare that to me... I'm 8 wins in a row now...”

Ranger:
“Just spit it out Smoke...”

Sammy Smoke:
“Bring me in... Let me handle you guys... let me, be your manager... be your finance guy... be your...”

Both Cowboys rolled their eyes and just walked off... Smoke called out that they should consider his offer, but they had no interest at all...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

LnMDXwx.png2NbYS55.pngBLdnr2o.png

wra0vD0.png

x4dzoyo.png3sGX00s.pngqhUzaZC.png
w/
bFa7GDY.png

An early injury to Masked Patriot made this match resemble a 3 on 2 handicap match more than anything. Remo and Faith put up one heck of a fight, against three big men, and even though Brandon James does not like Smasher and Machine, he was still very much on their side in this match. Particularly after Remo started punching everyone on the apron, including James! For the finish, James hit his 'Big Money Move' on Faith to pick up the win. He looked very reluctant to celebrate with the rest of The Heroes Guild.

Winner:
Atom Smasher, Brandon James & American Machine w/ Kristen Pearce

Finish:
'Big Money Move' (Pounce)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Not Over Yet

In the back, Valiant and Rogue were talking to their new protege Willy LaRoux, who had an interesting first appearance on Supreme TV last week... 'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade walked up, and apologised to, and thanked the group...

n0TPy4d.pngziH8GV8.pngsG2VLv7.pngipAGAUa.png

Spencer Spade:
“I shouldn't have gotten you guys involved in all of this... I... Look... I'm sorry, and to show my appreciation for what you've done for me, I'm gonna have your back tonight okay... You've got The Keith Twins in the Main Event... I'll be watchin' closely... and if Eric Eisen or that PUNK Tommy Cornell tries anything, I'll be out there in a heartbeat...!!”

Valiant and Rogue thanked the youngster... and said they purely did the right thing when they helped him... They said that Eisen and Cornell kidnapping Spade's girlfriend Dulce Moreno was one of the worst things they'd ever seen from Eisen, but that it doesn't surprise them... All they know for sure is that tonight, they're going to stop The Keith Twins in their tracks...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Sa5ldkw.pngwra0vD0.pngLjuMmkK.png

w/
aygBevz.pngEYixGON.pnggZCDq1V.pngGkuS7um.png2i6jYhn.png

ZWB and Starr are two Main Eventers in waiting on the SWF roster. They can go against anyone in the ring, and hold their own, and they're so evenly matched that this was a very exciting match. The announce team suggested that the only reason it didn't go on until a time limit draw is because ZWB's rival Jimmy Hernandez hit the ring. Without the referee or ZWB noticing, he tied one end of a long leather strap to 'The Show Stealer's' ankle! He strolled up the ramp, and pulled the strap right as ZWB was about to run at Starr. It momentarily slowed ZWB down, and he was confused, and lead to the 'Starr Maker' right to his jaw!

Winner:
Hollywood Bret Starr w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack

Finish:
'Starr Maker' (Big Boot)

</div>

Strap Yourselves In

After the match, Jimmy Hernandez shouted down to the ring to the fallen and hurt ZWB...

Sa5ldkw.pngbpb4Ej1.png

The North American Champion told ZWB he LOVED the idea of a 'Strap Match'... But told his challenger to be careful what he wishes for...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Fame, Money and Sharp Shooters

Next week, two of Hollywood Bret Starr's stablemates Paul Huntingdon and Monty Trescarde are going to be in tag team action... Against two members of The Sharp Shooters: Angry Gilmore and Joey Morgan...

GS89iha.pngBBC87pF.pnggZCDq1V.pngEYixGON.png

The Sharp Shooters, along with Steven Parker, will also be fighting three members of The Unleashed Rat Pack at Master Of Puppets... Co-leaders: Hollywood Bret Starr and Randy Unleashed will join the man they pick on, and belittle at every opportunity: Justin Sensitive...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

0Re5lqJ.pngwra0vD0.pngECjKWZE.png
w/
ST86ya2.png

In Jungle Lord's final SWF appearance, he did the honours for young Dominic DeSousa on his way out. It was a solid match, with Joe Sexy staying out of it. He patted DeSousa on the back after he beat the veteran fan favourite with his 'Widow Maker'.

Winner:
Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

Finish:
'The Widow Maker' (Reverse DDT)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Going Platinum

Backstage, interviewer Squeeky McClean was talking with an old friend, 'Platinum' James Prudence...

O8CevMB.pngWZD9fVi.png

James Prudence:
“Next week bro... Next week... 'The Platinum Experience' heads to that ring... and I can FINALLY announce this new venture to the WORLD...!!”

Prudence gave no hints about what the announcement was, but 'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown walked up...

5gDkRuV.png

Lenny Brown:
“YO...!! You need any Champagne for your announcement bro...?! I can hook you up...”

Prudence didn't enjoy the interruption... but he played along...

James Prudence:
“Yu know what... YES... I DO want some champagne, man... thank you... I'll see you in the ring next week... and wear that sharp suit man... because it is a BIG announcement...!!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Awesome Tornado

The SWF World Tag Team Champions: The Awesomeness, two more members of The Unleashed Rat Pack, face the toughest test of their Title reign, and possibly their toughest test ever, at Master Of Puppets... as they battle Valiant and Rogue...

3P2h5QM.pngSsLnF4J.png

Huey Cannonball:
“Alright, let's take a look at some Tweets about our upcoming Valiant and Rogue... Tornado Tag Match...”

Jefferson Stardust:
“First up... 'EJSamson77'...EJ? Isn't it AJ? What the heck does EJ stand for...?! Anyway... EJ... says... 'WHEN THE TORNADO COMES TO TOWN, AWESOMENESS ARE GOIN' DOWN'...”

Huey Cannonball:
“HUH?? Well... Thanks EJ... Idiot... I've got 'BrettBaker8'... 'NEVER TRUST A SCOUNDREL, BUT VALIANT IS COURAGEOUS'...!! Wow... Awesome input there...”

Jefferson Stardust:
“Finally for now, 'RiottLivForever' had an interesting take... 'STARDUST IS A STAR, CANNONBALL HITS LIKE A CANNON... ROGUE AND VALIANT WILL BE NO MATCH FOR THEM...' Now we're talkin'...'”

Huey Cannonball:
“Dayum... Great point 'RiottLivForever'... I DO hit like a cannon... And at Master Of Puppets, I'll be aimin' right at Valiant's glass jaw... and we will RETAIN the SWF World Tag Team Titles...!!”

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

UXKAogK.pngSp8SSrn.png
w/
sG2VLv7.pngwra0vD0.pngzKUyXmb.png0MPiRXP.png
w/
1GTnOlJ.png

Speaking of Valiant and Rogue, the two former World Heavyweight Champions were battling the newcomers to SWF, and inexperienced tag partners The Keith Twins. They may not have been teaming up for long, but they are twins, and they know each other better than anyone. They showed their chemistry by isolating Valiant, and keeping him on their side of the ring. Tommy Cornell got involved with a couple of cheap shots, and Willy LaRoux's interaction with the legend was interesting to say the least. He started off looking like he was going to confront Cornell after the third cheap shot, but he backed down, knowing he could not take him in a fight. Val eventually fought off both Matthew and Greg Keith, and got Rogue into the ring. Rogue changed things completely, and was also able to take Cornell down with a stiff looking elbow. He hit his 'Crashing On' Double Knees to both Keith Twins in opposite corners and pinned Greg to score a big win.

Winners:
Valiant & Rogue w/ Willy LaRoux

Finish:
'Crashing On' (Double Knees)

</div>

The Trust Rocked

After the match, Willy LaRoux got his chance to fight Tommy Cornell, as a post-match brawl broke out... He was right to not try and take the Brit 1 on 1 earlier, because Cornell made light work of him... Before going after Valiant...

UXKAogK.pngSp8SSrn.pngsG2VLv7.pngzKUyXmb.png0MPiRXP.png1GTnOlJ.png2uMKnrH.pngOd4u4NM.png

Robbie Wright and Eric Eisen soon arrived on the scene to make sure Rogue wasn't a problem... and The Trust dominated the fan favourites... As promised though, Spencer Spade came running through the curtain to rescue the fan favourites...

ipAGAUa.png

'The Supreme Star' wanted to get his hands on Eric Eisen, but he was taken down by The Keith Twins, and soon his initial impact was stunted... Robbie Wright hit his 'Wright Move' Code Breaker on Spade to make sure he was stopped, but just when The Trust thought they were in total control, the entrance music of a very surprising arrival hit... The SWF World Heavyweight Champion: Rocky Golden headed out...

Nji1P45.png

Cornell's eyes were wider than ever, and he got ready to fight Rocky... Robbie Wright attempted to intercept, but he was slammed into the guard rail by the rampaging 'Living Legend'... Golden then hit a big lariat on Greg Keith on the ramp, before Spearing Matthew right as he got to the ring... In the ring, Eric Eisen stepped up and pulled Tommy Cornell away... as Rocky slid in, Cornell and Eisen climbed out... Surviving to live to fight another day... And that day would be coming sooner than they thought...

Rocky Golden:
“HEY... Tommy... Yu know, I haven't forgotten you and your boys gettin' involved in all of my matches earlier this year before you revealed your identity... Our s**t is on pause right now... But I just got word from Jack Bruce himself... Next week, me and Spencer Spade here are gonna team up... and take on the tag team of Tommy Cornell, and Robbie Wright...!! That is... If you're MAN enough...?!”

Eisen and Cornell were seething, but what a match that's going to be one week from tonight...!!

</div>

UaHtSa8.jpg

[OOC NOTE: Bear Bekowski's SWF Contract has expired. I just didn't see a position for him on the card. A bulky big heavyweight with a semi-gimmick. Like, I could work with someone called Bear, and give him a Bear gimmick, but he doesn't have the on-camera stats I'm looking for, and I'd rather bring in someone younger who can improve. His release made space for Willy LaRoux to become Valiant's protege... and then I have another RIPW promotion in mind, and so I'll be releasing one more guy pretty soon.]

Overall Show Rating: 81

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

</div>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RKOwnage" data-cite="RKOwnage" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52251" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>*salute to Jungle Lord* my prediction prize has been fulfilled.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You got Jungle Lord fired?! How dare you! You're welcome!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RKOwnage" data-cite="RKOwnage" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52251" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>*salute to Jungle Lord* my prediction prize has been fulfilled.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Jungle that is SWF will deeply miss its Lord. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> In other news I'm a fan of Prudence's new look!</p>

RKOwnage had a tough decision to make. Lord has some skills, but his gimmick, mixed with his age, made the decision a little easier. He'll land on his feet though... Meanwhile...

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Quick Picks for Supreme TV, May 2020, Week 2

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'The All American' Des Davids w/ The New Pain Alliance

Mikey Lau & ZWB [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde)

Brett Biggins [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust

</div>

Just as a side note, to let you know where I'm at with this project. I've recently finished writing Times Of Trouble, which I think you'll enjoy. Master Of Puppets is the next show after this one, so I now have 7 shows fully written, (5 TV episodes, and 2 PPVs).

And now begins the road to The Supreme Challenge 40. The card had been set in my head for a while, but one big change I felt I had to make, due to popular demand, threw a spanner into my plans, and changed around 50% of the show, and a LOT going forward :D

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'The All American' Des Davids w/ The New Pain Alliance

Mikey Lau & ZWB [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde)

Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust

The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'The All American' Des Davids w/ The New Pain Alliance

<p><strong>'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro </strong>[vs] 'The All American' Des Davids w/ The New Pain Alliance</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mikey Lau & ZWB </strong>[vs] Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack</p><p> </p><p>

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] <strong>Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] <strong>Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Brett Biggins [vs] <strong>'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno </strong>[vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust</p>

<p>'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro <strong>[vs] </strong> 'The All American' Des Davids w/ The New Pain Alliance</p><p> </p><p>

Mikey Lau & ZWB [vs] <strong>Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] <strong>Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan)</strong> [vs] Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde)</p><p> </p><p>

Brett Biggins [vs] <strong>'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno</strong> [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust</p>

<p>'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] <strong>'The All American' Des Davids</strong> w/ The New Pain Alliance</p><p>

-Got to start off the victory for the New Pain Alliance. Interestingly in my save Davids is also leading a new faction, "The Posse" - how he's the leader I'm not quite sure as Rocky Golden is also part of the group.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mikey Lau & ZWB</strong> [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack</p><p> </p><p>

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] <strong>Dominic DeSousa</strong> w/ Joe Sexy</p><p>

-The two king of the midcard meet! These two are always a save bet when facing other midcard wrestlers, but now they meet one another...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Sharp Shooters</strong> (Gilmore & Morgan) [vs] Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde)</p><p> </p><p>

Brett Biggins [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' <strong>John Greed</strong> w/ Scythe</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade</strong> w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust</p><p>

-By DQ?</p>

<p>'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] <strong>'The All American' Des Davids</strong> w/ The New Pain Alliance - <em>On one hand, he's got a new stable. On the other, "new" teams are usually shadows of the ones they're emulating. Either way, I think Des wins this one.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mikey Lau & ZWB</strong> [vs] Hollywood Bret Starr & Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack - <em>Ok, so I was wrong on ZWB vs. Bret Starr last week, so now I'm just gonna double down.</em></p><p> </p><p>

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb [vs] <strong>Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy</strong> - <em>My next demand is going to be a megapush for Oliver Kobb.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Sharp Shooters (Gilmore & Morgan)</strong> [vs] Fame and Money (Huntingdon & Trescarde) - <em>Kind of a coin flip. Trescarde I think is the weak link here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rocky Golden & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno</strong> [vs] Tommy Cornell & Robbie Wright w/ The Trust - <em>Tommy leaves Robbie to eat the pin.</em></p>