How many shows do you run a week?

I always end up with at least 3 different brands which get their own show. This makes 3 shows a week with a big show once a month. I always seem to want this set up, but I usually begin to feel overwhelmed with it all and promise to cut back in the future. I usually dont.

How about you? How many shows a week and do you ever find yourself feeling overwhelmed?

I always end up with at least 3 different brands which get their own show. This makes 3 shows a week with a big show once a month. I always seem to want this set up, but I usually begin to feel overwhelmed with it all and promise to cut back in the future. I usually dont.

How about you? How many shows a week and do you ever find yourself feeling overwhelmed?

Depends on the company I'm playing.

Right now I have two games going on -- a game where I play as a touring company an India and in that case, I book around 9/10 shows a month. Some months are more and some are fewer -- but usually, it is the same thing where there is a week with no shows and then a couple of weeks with multiple shows a week.

I also have a game where I have TV, but I tape all four weeks of TV in one night and then I don't book for the rest of the month -- and I have a PPV/big show every three months (so four a year).

That Depends on the save. In my 2004 WWE save I run

Heat (B) + Raw (A) on Mondays

Velocity (B) + SmackDown (A) on Tuesday taped.

B-Shows: 1 Hour / A-Shows: 2 Hours

Every month there is 1 brand exclusive PPV or 1 non-exclusive PPV.

Occasionally I will run Saturday Night Main Events or other Specials shows in addition to that

In my current Effganic save I'm still in 1925 and I run a little less than one show every month, except for my round robin tournament (8 shows in two months) and my elimination tournament in december (2 or 3 shows)

I've got two saves that I'm working on and alternating between the two. In both, I have booking times turned off, so the times are approximate.

In the modern save (I'm in mid-2021), I'm running three different companies. Two have weekly TV shows with two "tour shows" (I call them house shows) a week (those are pretty simple since I use the Auto Booker to set most of those shows up). The third company is a Japanese touring company, so it varies depending on what's going on. My TV shows are two-ahd-a-half hours (parent company) and one-hour (child company). The tour shows are 90 to 150 minutes. The big event shows are 3 hours.

In the 1980 save, I'm running World Class in Dallas, Texas, with a weekly TV show and two tour shows (again, house shows) a week. I also run one supercard event a month. The TV show is set for three hours, but in my head canon, it's 90 minutes with dark matches and pre-show matches. While the pre-show matches are usually lower card, the "dark matches" are upper card wrestlers whose matches aren't feeding the storylines I'm focusing my TV on. The tour/house shows are two hours, and my supercard events are 3 hours long.

St.T

In my current save, I have two 3hr A shows and a 2hr B show, as well as a monthly 3.5hr ppv, it's a bit overwhelming, but is needed for my giant roster.

That's where I was with my TEW2016 SWF save. I also had another 1 hr B show I would change up every few months. It's a hardcore show for a little while, then it's about a big round robin tournament going on in the background, then it's centered around the lightweight division, etc.

• 3 months later...
One. Only ever one. I run one weekly event and that's it. Any more and I get overwhelmed or bored. I do change the length of the event depending on my roster size, but if I ever get to the point where I can't manage my roster in a three-hour show, I start cutting.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="deadfireking2" data-cite="deadfireking2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52483" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Is 3 the limit?</strong> is there a way to run a Tv Show every day if I wanted to?<p> </p><p> Thx</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No. Your company just has to be big enough</p>