Valiant: "It All Comes Tumbling Down..."

2nd Week of January 2020

Post-"WHFO"

PW-FUSION

3rd Week of January 2020

SUPREME+

4th Week of January 2020

G0NQnYY.jpg

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="angeldelayette" data-cite="angeldelayette" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">You know I'm on board, my friend. I'll be sitting front row with a USPW t-shirt on just to tick off the wrestlers. LOL. But, seriously, you know if you need anything, just reach out to me.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Parker Stiles" data-cite="Parker Stiles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>can't wait for this. Love everything you do</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dalton" data-cite="Dalton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I always love a good E-V diary!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you everyone! I've been planning, creating images, and have already written a show for this project. I'm really excited about what's to come!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is this going to be another pdf site diary?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea. I feel it allows me more opportunity to create a vibe based upon the imagery presented.</p>

"the only second generation superstar that matters" Hmm...

You did a really good job articulating the ZWB promo. I could feel the pauses, cliches, and overall genericness.

Hey I predicted Remo! Very fun show. Good start and I like the storylines you're building. Rocky has his hands full now.

RDJ debut! That could be very interesting. Also Spencer Spade has quickly become my favorite character.

I like this style for Genesis. Very easy to write up it seems.

Spencer has been one of my favorites for years now. That said, I've struggled to write him. Parker Stiles brought my vision to life and now he's one of my favorite guys to write for, as well. So many possibilities to come!

Great to see this up and running. The graphics are top notch like always, will look forward to seeing where you go storyline wise.

"the only second generation superstar that matters" Hmm...

You did a really good job articulating the ZWB promo. I could feel the pauses, cliches, and overall genericness.

Hey I predicted Remo! Very fun show. Good start and I like the storylines you're building. Rocky has his hands full now.

amazing first show, came together really well. Can't wait for the next one

Fantastic show! PPV looks like it’ll be amazing.

Thank you! I'm really excited about keeping this one running for some time now. I've got a lot of ideas and goals in mind (that will help me keep a focus on the present and future of the project).

<p>First, welcome back Eisen-verse. Second, great start to this diary. Finally got a chance to read, and I have to say I like where we're going with the start here. Go ahead and get Rocky Golden vs Remo out of the way so we can get to some other stuff. Looking forward to what you do here. It's definitely a different feel than your last couple of diaries. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Randy Unleashed</strong> vs Steven Parker</p><p> </p><p>

Masked Patriot vs <strong>Primus Allen</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angry Gilmore</strong> vs Mainstream Hernandez </p><p> </p><p>

Makutsi vs <strong>Mikey Lau</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bret Starr & Des Davids</strong> vs Lenny Brown & ??</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rogue</strong> vs Valiant</p>

<p>Can't believe I missed the first shows!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Randy Unleashed</strong> vs Steven Parker</p><p> </p><p>

Masked Patriot vs <strong>Primus Allen</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Angry Gilmore</strong> vs Mainstream Hernandez</p><p> </p><p>

Makutsi vs <strong>Mikey Lau</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bret Starr & Des Davids</strong> vs Lenny Brown & ??</p><p> </p><p>