21st Century Wrestling - The Land of Big British Bald Boys

NSbmXjs.jpg<div style="padding: 10px; border: 20px solid #ed0707; margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:70%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">21CW Best Of British Wrestling

HUZfqYy.jpg

Thursday Week 3, January 2020

Jackson Palace, London.

Attendance: 11,220

TV Rating: 1.59 (1,198,158 viewers)

Show Rating: 82

Pre-Show:

Andrew Lee & The Bitterswedes def. Apollo Prince & The Demolishers

Mark Misery def. Assassin

Announcers

oWOz1Ri.jpg16JskcJ.jpgUksDO39.jpg

Steve Smith - DJ Reason - Melanie Florence

Pyro explodes and the arena lights up in a wonderful ensemble of colours as the cameras pan around the arena to the 10,000+ fans in attendance. This is the Best of British Wrestling live from England's capital. We cut to the announce team.

Smith: Ladies and Gentlemen as always we thank you for joining us here on the Best Of British Wrestling as you join us on the final stop before Steel Cage Challenge on Saturday night and what a night we have in store for you all

Reason: Adam Matravers will team with Boulder & Flynn to go up against HellBound in a match that will have huge ramifications with regards to Steel Cage Challenge.

Florence: Not to mention that we kick things off this evening with the contract signing between the Cornells as they finalise things before their meeting on Saturday night.

Smith: Plus there is the special caveat to tonights signing that will see both Cornells in action against someone of their opponents choosing. I can't wait!

They continue to hype the rest of tonight's show and preview some of Steel Cage Challenge before throwing it to 'The Boss' Jeff Nova in the ring.

Rating: 86

<div style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:6px solid rgb(0,0,0);"></div>

aasozmY.jpgOOWo3yC.jpgDoAoHIA.jpg

Tommy Cornell - Jeff Nova - Edward Cornell

(In-ring Segment)

Nova Welcomes the fans to the show and hypes Steel Cage Challenge. He also gives big introductions to the world champion and challenger, Edward Cornell and Tommy Cornell respectively.

The crowd are hyped for what's to come and both men stand at either side of a table draped in black cloth. A contract on a clipboard sits on the table with a pen beside it.

Nova: Now, lads. You've done this sort of thing before. It's all standard fare. This here is the contract for your Classic Steel Cage match at Steel Cage Challenge on Saturday. You also get to nominate an opponent for your opponent tonight. I want no shenanigans. Get it signed and we'll get this show on the road!

Both men glance at Nova before continuing to engage in their steely-eyed staredown with each other. Tommy is first to sign the contract and lobs it at Edward who catches it but fumbles and drops the pen as a few audience members chuckle. As he bends to pick it up we can hear Tommy quip 'That's not all you'll be dropping come Saturday'. Edward signs the contract and hands it off to 'The Boss'.

Nova: Very good, boys. Nice and easy, eh? See, it's not always got to end with someone getting put through a table! Now, a coin toss to determine who fights first and who fights in the main event tonight. Edward, as champion you get to call it.

Edward: Tails.

The coin flip comes up heads which results in Tommy getting to choose whether he fights now or in the main event. Naturally, he chooses the main event to allow more prep time. 'The Boss' calls for him to announce who he wants Edward to fight.

Tommy: No worries, boss man. Now according to you Eduardo you don't believe I have many friends and so no one would want to fight 'for me' which is A-OK because there are plenty of people you've pissed off and would love to beat the piss out of you. There are some angry people who want to slap your face but I know a very particular angry man who you pissed off not too long ago and he's got a nickname that suggests this won't end well for you...

He begins chanting and getting the crowd involved

'Roly's gonna get you, Roly's gonna get you, Roly's gonna get you, Roly's gonna get you...'

Rating: 80

<div style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;border-top:6px solid rgb(0,0,0);"></div>

DoAoHIA.jpgJvqLBSg.jpg9yBDRH9.jpg

Challenger's Choice

'The Business' Edward Cornell [vs] 'The Squashasaurus' Roly Muckletruck

The crowd are excited and continue chanting as 'The Squashasaurus' stomps his way to the ring looking extremely focused. Tommy and Jeff clear the ring as Edward slowly backs towards the ropes leaving the table between himself and Muckletruck who enters the ring. The crowd are still chanting as Roly flings the table up and out of the ring before charging at the champion who rolls to the outside. Shenanigans ensue before Muckletruck finally gets a hold of the champion and begins to go to work on him to the adulation of the crowd. This continues before Cornell's heel-ish tactics gain him an advantage and he puts the vicious boots to the Scotsman. Muckeltruck rallies back however and floors the champion with a vicious clothesline. Roly then brings in the table from the outside and sets it up in the middle of the ring as he waves away the protests of the referee. Roly grabs Edward and sets him up before planting him with a thunderous powerbomb through the table as the ref calls for the DQ.

Muckletruck celebrates like he won and drinks in the cheers as the fans restart chanting 'Roly's gonna get you!' but is blindsided by The Red Dragons who come from through the crowd and lay in a quick beatdown while BW Eddie pulls the champion from the ring and all four retreat up the ramp.

Winner: 'The Business' Edward Cornell via DQ

Rating: 83

Smith: It seems to me that Muckletruck had that won if he'd just kept up the offense on the champ.

Reason: There's different ways to make a statement Stevie boy. Roly just wanted to hurt the champ tonight rather than go for the win.

Florence: And he's an absolute fool for doing so. I can't wait til he gets his comeuppance.

sRRqVwS.jpgJvqLBSg.jpg3yixVol.jpg

'The Bad Seed' Kelvin Badberry [vs] 'Lionheart' Landon Mallory

As of this match Mallory hadn't had an altercation with Brickhouse Balder yet and it remained that way for the match duration. 'Lionheart' had an excellent debut and put away 'The Bad Seed' with his 'Springbok Ram'

Winner: Landon Mallory

Rating: 49

3yixVol.jpg50HbEvw.jpgZyCseNV.jpgsMj8tGg.jpgwOlXWCn.jpgWBmQedp.jpg

Landon Mallory - Daniel Black Francis - Sebastian Koller - Brickhouse Balder - Leigh Burton - War Machine

(Post-match brawl)

Mallory begins to celebrate his debut victory but it is quickly cut short as the pounding war drums echo throughout the arena as War Machine & Balder march down the ramp with a look that suggests someone is going to get hurt. Mallory braces himself for the attack but is clocked from behind by Burton wielding a cane. He gives a quick couple of cracks of the cane to the lower back of Mallory as Lionheart winces on the ground. War Machine & Balder scale the steps and the fans begin to cheer as Koller & DBF sprint the length of the ramp and are in the ring before the hulking duo are. Burton saw them coming and stepped out. There's a pause and a staredown between the duos before Burton can be heard calling off the musclemen. They step down and Koller & DBF tend to Mallory and help him up as the pair of trios continue to stare each other down.

Rating: 68

yYNjfSw.jpgUaC00L0.jpgNWG1vE9.jpg

Buff Martinez - J-B Cash - Kathleen Lee

(Backstage Segment)

Martinez & Cash are sitting in catering at the same table but separate eating with neither really talking much to the other. We hear the clicking of heels approach and stand in front of the camera and before the boys. The camera pans up and round to show that it's Kathleen Lee. Both men stop eating and share a look as though they were children about to be scolded.

Lee: Sometimes you boys embarrass me when I'm not around. Stop your childish bickering... yes, I saw that last week, and come with me on a journey. I've got an idea that will begin to fix things.

Both men just keep looking at Lee before slowly rising to their feet.

Lee: Chop, chop. Let's go now please boys!

Rating: 70

AxHAQgq.jpgr0pEl6V.jpgJvqLBSg.jpgZ0VjNka.jpgr2p4Llr.jpg

The Men of Steel [vs] The Underdogs

The tag team champions looked in good form here as they tuned up for the PPV title defence versus the persistent and tough Underdogs. The first seven and a half minutes of action went by fairly evenly for the most part with Mass Hulk doing most of the damage before Kathleen Lee strutted down to the ring drawing the attention of all. The ref approached her to ward her off and send her to the back which distracted him long enough to allow Hot Stuff to approach from through the crowd and, with steel chairs in hand, crush a couple of shots to the torso of Mass Hulk doubling him over. A quick shot to Adonis floored him and the chairs were thrust under the ring. Hot Stuff then walked the ramp, passing the ref and heading up to the stage with Lee leaving 'Little J' and Michael X confused as to this turn of events. 'Little J' covered Hulk and the ref returned to the ring to count to 3.

Winners: The Underdogs

Rating: 69

AxHAQgq.jpgr0pEl6V.jpgZ0VjNka.jpgr2p4Llr.jpgyYNjfSw.jpgUaC00L0.jpgNWG1vE9.jpgOOWo3yC.jpg

Mark Adonis - Mass Hulk - Joe Simpson - Michael X - Buff Martinez - JB Cash - Kathleen Lee - Jeff Nova

(Post-Match Segment)

Kathleen Lee sources a microphone and draws the attention to herself for a brief second before calling out 'The Boss' Jeff Nova who, after a few seconds, enters the arena to cheers from the crowd.

Lee: Don't look so concerned, laddie. This is a very simple situation and we have a very simple request. As you'll have seen The Underdogs just defeated The Men Of Steel in a non-title match which, by all rights, should grant them a title match at the next opportunity but that wouldn't have happened without our help. So here's what I propose since my boy Buff had his win stolen from him last week. We fight The Underdogs at Steel Cage Challenge for their right to challenge the tag team champions at Best of British Wrestling next week whether that be The Men of no Appeal or Absolutely Flawed.

This draws a mixed response from fans and Jeff Nova, not known to ever be intimidated by anyone, seems slightly perplexed about how this situation came about. He pauses before speaking

Nova; If you wanted a shot, doll, all you had to do was ask. I'm quite agreeable to a lot of things. I don't appreciate being undermined like this though so here's what we'll do. Your boys can get their match against The Underdogs at Steel Cage Challenge but you're banned from ringside. IF your boys win you're also banned from ringside for their tag title shot next week on TV. Deal?

Lee: Deal.

Hulk & Adonis slowly rise to their feet in the ring, realising what has just happened and swiftly take out Little J and Michael X with their Atomic Wreckers before grabbing their titles and leaving the ring. They approach Hot Stuff and look set as though they want to fight but Nova's burly chest arrives first in the middle of the two duos and everyone goes their separate ways.

Rating: 68

Smith: 'The Rock Chick' Kathlee Lee is back and as conniving and clever as ever.

Reason: Her methods get results that's for damn sure.

Florence: A woman having to fix the mess created by silly boys. Rings familiar with me being on commentary, right? I love her!

3HV2IzM.jpgJvqLBSg.jpgLwzbe8H.jpg

'The MVP' Kevin Jones [vs] Evan Alpass

Kevin Jones has been strangely absent from any workings with The Men Of Steel but all 3 men are clearly capable of handling their own stuff and that was on display here. The 3 Man Army member may be the wrong side of 40 but he can still bring it when he feels like it and has earned that MVP moniker. Aplass showed promise but was no match for Jones who ended this in just over 6 minutes.

Winner: 'The MVP' Kevin Jones

Rating: 66

JU8kk48.jpg6jFHjmd.jpgGVhD5aE.jpg

Phil Harmonic - Phillip Cooper - Ruin

(Backstage Skit)

The trio are dressed casually backstage. They discuss that they showed up tonight expecting to be given something to do and given some work after last week's shenanigans but apparently that isn't the case.

Harmonic: Don't sweat it, fellas. We've Steel Cage Challenge in two days and it's going to be in Glasgow. If there's anything worse than the Welsh it's the Scottish. We'll make enough noise that they won't possibly be able to ignore us.

Rating: 61

Smith: Always scheming these three.

Florence: Always? They just grouped up last week.

Reason: I wouldn't be stirring up trouble in Glasgow at Steel Cage Challenge if I were them.

Smith: Speaking of which I'm just getting word through now that after the shenanigans earlier we'll have a six-man tag match at Steel Cage Challenge. Mallory, DBF & Koller vs Balder, War Machine & Burton.

Reason: Oh my! That match could bring the house down!

demFrWX.jpgnTApZ6O.jpg3Jfqesh.jpgJvqLBSg.jpg76tNrwx.jpg7Btf3TI.jpglhRudII.jpg

'Mile High' Adam Matravers and Boulder & Flynn w/Plumridge [vs] HellBound w/Faust

The stipulation for this match was announced on Livewire! and the stakes were high. All six individuals fought like they had something to prove and Faust was angrily supporting his trio of baddies to cement their spot in a cage with Matravers. Boulder & Flynn show promise as a team but their time n the ring individually at the hands of Bedlam did not end well for them as they were given a real hurting. Matravers managed to tag himself in and turned the tide as he fired up. HellBound made a few tags but nothing could stop the legend and he eventually put away Blackheart with his Mile High Moonsault to secure himself a title shot.

Winners: Adam Matravers and Boulder & Flynn

Rating: 64

aasozmY.jpgExmYaZk.jpg

Tommy Cornell - Des Greeves

(Pre-Match Promo)

We cut to backstage to Des Greeves with a mic in hand.

Greeves: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time: Tommy Cornell.

The fans cheer and chant for Rough Justice as he acknowledges the response through the arena walls

Greeves: Now Tommy this is the final stop before Steel Cage Challenge and Edward Cornell still hasn't announced your opponent for tonight. How have you managed to prepare for this?

Tommy: Well Desi boy I've been preparing for weeks now to step into a cage with my cousin and beat the piss out of him so there isn't much he can throw at me tonight that's gonna phase me. I've fought every Tom, Dick and Harry in this place and put them all away too. I'm not even sweating it, fella. But in case things happen to go south I am prepared. Especially after how Eddie got his arse whipped earlier tonight. Catch you later, fella.

Tommy walks away and heads towards the entrance ramp as the camera pans around to watch him leave. We hear Des abruptly say 'Oh, Jesus! Sorry!' as it sounds as though he falls to the floor. The camera also abruptly seems to fall to the floor as someone exclaims in pain. We then see heavy set boots and a hulking heavily muscled figure following Tommy before the feed cuts out.

Rating: 82

Smith: That didn't sound good for anyone involved in that situation. Who hurt Des and the cameraman?

Reason: I don't know many people that strong and that big except a select few.

Florence: I've got a feeling Tommy is about to be challenged by a Beast. Oooh, this is gonna be good!

aasozmY.jpgJvqLBSg.jpg6QHtlUd.jpg

Champions Choice

Tommy Cornell [vs] Beast Bantom

Tommy claimed a few moments ago that he wasn't sweating it and nothing would phase him but it would be an understatement to say he was surprised by this turn of events. Bantom looked like a man possessed as he stormed his way down to the ring and Cornell's surprise quickly had to turn to grit and determination if he was to stand a shot of surviving the 6'9 Beast. The two quickly got into a brawl with some scrappy holds being exchanged but it seemed to mainly consist of Cornell trying to free himself from the grip of Bantom. Things slowly calmed themselves down and Tommy drew upon his years of experience to try and wear down Bantom but the big man was unphased by facing the legend and pummeled him with some brutal slams and suplexes. It wasn't looking good for 'Rough Justice' but he managed to wriggle free of one of the suplex attempts and stun the giant by planting him with the Guilt Trip... and then a second. Tommy made the cover but miraculously the Beast somehow kicked out. Tommy was stunned but quickly refocused but before he could he was ripped from the ring by The Red Dragons who put the boots to him as Jacob Bailey called for the bell

Winner: 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell via DQ

Rating: 83

aasozmY.jpgbDjuNcH.jpg5jTdSbG.jpg9yBDRH9.jpgDoAoHIA.jpgXFJr1xm.jpgoUsLXbE.jpg6QHtlUd.jpg

Tommy Cornell - Ricky Storm - Sifu - Roly Muckletruck - Edward Cornell - Viktor Beskov - Yuri Illiakov - Beast Bantom

(Post-Match Brawl/Chaos

The Red Dragons are putting a hurt on 'Rough Justice' but Crouching Tiger, Hidden Sifu are sprinting to ringside and manage to vault over Cornell to clear The Red Dragons with a double flying crossbody. Those four begin scrapping on the outside and Cornell rolls his way back into the ring and begins to rise to his feet. The crowd erupted in noise as Edward Cornell runs and slides into the ring wielding his world title and takes a swing at Tommy but 'Rough Justice' sees it coming and ducks out the way but he is sent crashing to the mat via a big boot from Bantom. Edward begins trash talking to Tommy when another eruption of cheers emanates from the crowd as Roly Muckletruck marches to the ring. He hops up to the ring and steps over the top rope just as 'The Business' sees him. Edward swiftly retreats and hides behind Bantom who steps forward and meets Muckletruck nose to nose as these two impressive goliaths glare at each other. Each puts a hand on the other's throat in a sort of 'test of strength to the point of strangulation' as the fans continue to roar their approval at what's before them. Before anything else can happen though the two tag teams who were brawling hop into the ring and each take down a giant. Storm & Sifu throw themselves on Bantom and Beksov & Illiakov throw themselves on Muckletruck as everyone spills to the outside. Edward emerges from the corner and stands in the ring before holding his title aloft towards the hard camera. As he does so Tommy appears from behind him in a shot not dissimilar from a horror movie as the fans hit a fever pitch. He spins Edward around and floors him with a Guilt Trip to the adulation of the fans. Tommy slings the belt over his shoulder as the announce team end the show.

Rating: 82

Smith: I don't think I've ever seen anything like this on this scale before. There's carnage and bodies everywhere!

Reason: Two giants faced off. Elite tag teams scrapped and Tommy took out the champion!

Florence: I can't believe what I've just seen! Tommy is in for a world of hurt come Steel Cage Challenge!

Smith: We've run out of time here ladies and gentlemen we'll see you Thursday!

</div>

Quick Results:

Edward Cornell def. Roly Muckletruck

Landon Mallory def. Kelvin Badberry

The Underdogs def. The Men of Steel

Kevin Jones def. Evan Alpass

Matravers and Boulder & Flynn def. HellBound

Tommy Cornell def. Beast Bantom

Who will Tommy choose as Edward's opponent? Roly Muckletruck

Who will Edward choose as Tommy's opponent? Beast Bantom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wild show! Lots of chaos! I'm interested in the PPV now for sure; that main event should be absolute killer!

Embracing the 'entertainment' aspect with chaos. Had to be expected given it's a go-home show for the first PPV.

Speaking of which. Predictions for that should be up later today hopefully.

Ke5dTV6.jpg

Glasgow, Scotland

Attendance; TBC

Announcers: Des Greeves, Dane Rowley & DJ Reason

Segment 1:

Edison Silva def. Assassin (23)

Segment 2:

Fatal 4 way announced for Steel Cage Challenge. The winner gets a UK Title shot at BOBW! Andrew Lee vs Antithesis vs Apollo Prince vs Wade Orson (68)

Segment 3:

Luke Cool def. Welsh Dragon (58)

Segment 4:

Jeff Nova promo. Announces two matches for PPV after the BOBW antics. Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu vs The Red Dragons and Roly Muckletruck vs Beast Bantom (73)

Segment 5:

Video package plays hyping the main event of Steel Cage Challenge. Tommy Cornell vs Edward Cornell for the World Title. (95)

Segment 6:

Phil Harmonic and Phillip Cooper def. The Bitterswedes (49)

Segment 7:

A final promo package plays that hypes Steel Cage Challenge. (67)

End show.

Final Show Rating: 64

tNG8Bxo.jpg

21CW Steel Cage Challenge Preview!

LIVE! from Glasgow, Scotland comes the first Pay Per View of the new decade for 21st Century Wrestling - Steel Cage Challenge.

A lot of the card has only taken shape in the past week or so but what a night of action we have in store for all those who attend live in Glasgow and for those of you who order the PPV to watch from the comfort of your own home. It's sure to be a night you're not going to want to miss so let's look ahead.

Andrew Lee vs Antithesis vs Apollo Prince vs Wade Orson

This match was only announced recently with the winner receiving a UK Title opportunity vs either Bedlam or Adam Matravers at Best Of British Wrestling next week. All four men have been in action of late with mixed showings. Should be an interesting one.

The Underdogs vs Hot Stuff

Announced this week on BOBW after The Underdogs defeated the tag champs via an assist from Hot Stuff. Kathleen Lee has briefly fixed issues between Buff and Jay-B but with her being absent from ringside for this one will the two stay on the same page?

Leigh Burton, Brickhouse Balder & War Machine vs DBF, Landon Mallory & Sebastian Koller

Burton defeated DBF at the start of the year. DBF and Mallory drew the ire of Balder for some reason that Koller became a part of. Antics continued, alliances were seemingly formed and now here we are. With the talent on display here this one could steal the show.

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu vs The Red Devils

These two teams recently became involved with each other as a result of them being on either side of the Cornell war and both intent on defending their respective Cornell to the end. Two of the most experienced teams we have in 21CW. This should be a great one.

The Men Of Steel vs Absolutely Flawless

The tag titles are on the line in this one. There's been a whole host of shenanigans surrounding the tag team scene but Absolutely Flawless have seemingly steered clear and look intent on becoming four-time champions but taking down Mass Hulk & Mark Adonis will be no easy feat.

Roly Muckletruck vs Beast Bantom

Do you enjoy big beefy boys slapping meat? (In a completely SFW fashion, of course) Then thank Jeff Nova for setting this one up as a result of the conclusion of BOBW this week. Each man faced a Cornell this week and looked great in their efforts. Now they face each other. Who knows what will happen here?!

Bedlam vs Adam Matravers

One of the two matches taking place inside a Steel Cage, this one is for Bedlam's UK Title. Bedlam is going on 5 months as champion while Matravers is 5 months removed from being World Champion and is clearly hungry for gold. A cage should exclude any outside interference but with HellBound you can never be sure. Can Matravers claim his first UK title in over 12 years or is being stuck in a cage with 'The Most Dangerous Man in Britain' a mistake?

Edward Cornell vs Tommy Cornell

The main event for the World Title. Cousin vs Cousin in a classic steel cage match. After being allied for so long since Tommy's debut in 21CW over 4 years ago these two imploded last month at Crisis Point and the company hasn't been the same since. Their first ever 1 on 1 meeting will take place in a cage for the biggest prize in the company on the first Pay Per View of the new decade. Don't miss this one!

And there we have it. So grab some food, grab a bevvy and sit yourself down in front of the TV this Saturday night, order the event, fill in your interactive prediction card with your choices and comments (we'll take care of tallying your scores) and get comfortable to enjoy the best wrestling this side of the Atlantic! We'll see you there!

Prediction Card:

#1 Contender for UK Title

Comments:

#1 Contender for Tag Title

Comments:

Leigh Burton, Brickhouse Balder & War Machine vs Daniel Black Francis, Landon Mallory & Sebastian Koller

Comments:

Comments:

21CW Tag Team Title Match

The Men Of Steel © vs Absolutely Flawless

Comments:

'The Squashasaurus' Roly Muckletruck vs Beast Bantom

Comments:

21CW UK Title Classic Steel Cage Match

'The Most Dangerous Man In Britain' Bedlam © vs 'Mile High' Adam Matravers

Comments:

21CW World Title Classic Steel Cage Match

'The Business' Edward Cornell © vs 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell

Comments:

How many titles will change hands?

Which match will take MOTN honours?

Comments:

Comments:

Leigh Burton, Brickhouse Balder & War Machine vs Daniel Black Francis, Landon Mallory & Sebastian Koller

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

How many titles will change hands? 1

Which match will take MOTN honours? Main event

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

How many titles will change hands? 1

Which match will take MOTN honours? 'The Squashasaurus' Roly Muckletruck vs Beast Bantom

Prediction Card:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: Tommy goes over strong here

How many titles will change hands? Just one.

Which match will take MOTN honours? The main event.

Wade Orson

Hot Stuff

Landon Mallory, DBF, Killer

Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu

Muckletruck

Men of Steel

Adam Matravers

Edward Cornell

Just one title will change hands as Adam becomes new UK champion.

Main event will get the highest rating.

Prediction Card:

Comments: Could be anyone, but Orson seems to have the most immediate upside.

Comments: They're Underdogs for a reason - they'll lose.

Comments: I feel like this is going to continue and the faces will get a somewhat fortunate win.

Comments: No idea, really.

Comments: Lance and Kelly to pick up the belts again!

Comments: It won't be a squash, but I think it'll be short and brutal.

Comments: Get a big babyface win in the cage. Bedlam isn't the greatest, and it'll be good to have a big name to elevate the secondary belt.

Comments: I don't think this feud is ending here, so it makes sense for Tommy to keep chasing. Lots of shenanigans.

How many titles will change hands? 2

Which match will take MOTN honours? Main Event

Prediction Card:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: