Underrated workers [Cornellverse]

Who do you think are underrated workers in the Cornellverse? I'll start!

Male - Alan Parent. Back when I started playing TEW 2016, he was just a jobber for me. I had no plans on using him or giving him any sort of push. I looked on the Creative Meeting tab and saw that he could potentially be a big thing in wrestling, and so I started to back him up a bit. I made him the first United States champion, and gave him a 10 month-long reign as International champion. He really excelled, and soon became a main eventer. I don't play TEW 2016 anymore, but as of the last time I played it, he was a 4x International Champion, World Champion, 2x King of The Ring and United States Champion. He became such a reliable worker.

Female - Joy Ryder. I know she's still quite young, but she's been in my developmental for about 2 years now, and she's become a really good worker. When talking about good women's workers, names like Brooke Tyler, Amber Allen, Alicia Strong, etc, come up and rightfully so, but I think at her young age, to be so developed already, is incredible. She's had a couple reigns as women's champion, and I think she's ready to be called up.

I haven't been able to get into 2020, but Jack Griffith was a standard hire every game going back to 2008. Despite his drug issues, he was always solid for me. In 2016, he became a perennial upper midcarder for me in CGC, with multiple Canadian titles and was a gatekeeper for guys going to the main event scene. He was also a constant main eventer in all of my Small/Regional feds.

I think there are so many spread across the different regions of the world but a few off the top of my head:

Amazing Fire Fly- can be a cruiserweight champion or main title in the right company.

Josh Jacobs- he has the charisma of a mud puddle but he is damn good in the ring.

Cobra- love the gimmick and he is a decent brawler and on the mic.

I'm assuming underrated is not the usual signees that most people snatch up, or the workers in big companies who are already well-known but maybe haven't broken out yet. There are a few guys I like to sign, who I would say are underrated.

Kenny Callaway

Chess Maniac

Surfer Dude Lucas

Felipe Caballero

Devilfish

LA Stars

Extreme Deluxe

Ace Youngblood

Mimic

Morimasa Kato

Philippe LaGrenier

Ace Youngblood is a good shout; for years I try to get him and Running Wolf together.

Frankie-Boy Fernandez and Findlay O’Farraday are two that I don’t see people talk about and they’re really good workers.

Findlay is also a very solid worker as you say. Always try to bring him in.

Any worker with the 'giving performer' attribute. So, some examples:

Aki Kamio

Amber Allen

Angel Takudome

Candy Floss

Catalina Vazquez

Concepcion Gomez

HEART Saitoh

The Neptune Twins

Juana Hurricane

Kira Lee

Lauren Easter

Lucy Stone-McFly

Miss American Pie

Miwako Katsukawa

Mystery Pink

Purple Viper

Sabrina Wells

Sara Marie York

Steffi Chee

Thea Davis

Toni Parissi

I'm still playing my original game (currently in late 2030) so here are some names I've used that either surpassed my expectations or ended up being pretty big stars.

Jayson Van Pelt - My original 'star' from ACPW. Got AJ Styles vibes from him, and his globetrotting career made him feel like a big deal all over the world. Multiple time Champ, and he's currently wrestling in Mexico and still putting on great matches.

Alyx Winters - Discovered him when I took over CZCW and the guy is really solid. Signed him again when I took over CWA and he's currently my TV Champ and really over.

Giant Brody - Really solid 'giant' who can pull of a solid promo, and gains pop pretty easily. Works well in Japan and NA.

Yuta Isono - Took a long time for him to develop, but he's now the hottest wrestling in CWA and ready to really break out after being stuck in 3rd gear for most of his early career. Has all the tools.

Honey Badger - I just liked her, and she really seemed to fit in to any angle/storyline in ACPW's mixed roster. One of the few women who I always had something for her to do.

Magnum Kobe - Dude is an absolute star. Brought him over to CZCW in the 'late' stages of his career with literally no pop in NA and by the end of his 1 year deal he was white hot and touching 80 pop. Dude is great on the mike and his star quality is off the charts.

David Stone - Probably my fav wrestler currently. He's probably not underrated, but for a second gen star, he and Cornell Jr have all the qualities to be HUGE. Stone's only blemish is mixed results in promo's...but he's still getting better in 2030 and is my 2-Time & Current CWA World Champ.

Jimmy Chipolata - Young wrestler I signed in CZCW who has turned into a real stud.

Other names - Mark & Robby Griffin, Bullseye, El Jaguar, Midnight Eagle, Lily Snyder & Ava Adams, Lucy Stone McFly, Razan Okamoto, Masao Tsubouchi.

Special Shout out to Dawn Gemmel who basically turned anyone she was paired up with into a star. Was probably the MVP of my first couple of years in ACPW along with Kenny Callaway and JVP.

<p>Demon King and Guerrero Muerto have made a great tag team for me since 2016. I called them Reyes de Los Muertos. In my first C-Verse 2020 game, Muerto got a run with my world title.</p><p> </p><p>

Amazing Fire Fly and Boriken Love Machine Jr. were another great luchador duo for me since 2016. They were my first excellent chemistry tag team find in my local to global game. Boriken accidently got my version of the Undertaker's streak, never losing at my season finale. I called them Purity of Purpose.</p><p> </p><p>

Remmy Honeyman is always brought in to be a high skilled trainer to work with younger prospects and a jobber to the stars. His performances are always so good that he ends up being popular enough to sit in the upper midcard.</p><p> </p><p>

The Uprising, Selina Svelte and Talia Quinzel, are an amazing women's tag team and singles wrestlers. My C-Verse games are always with an integrated roster (I create my own company) and Talia had a successful world title reign that was actually ended by Guerrero Muerto.</p>