Thunderverse Alt Thread 2020

This is one that I'd be a bit mean leaving to someone else given how much easier it is to re-render! I'm not convinced by the second look, but I've done it so might as well post it.

IBtU3oz.jpgUE2lt6m.jpg

That is absolutely perfect thank you!!

I think they both look amazing! Definitely making Cross a must hire again for me.

MHero flipped when I signed Cross :p

Those look great Mark! I'd tried it earlier on today but couldn't get Kelsey's to look right so ended up scrapping the ones I'd done, a big fan of the fourth one you've done for her.

Thanks Hero, that is the only one I saved to my folder!

In case anyone wants them, JHD1's cleaner Cross with the jacket. A slightly reimagined Johnny Hollywood. And longer haired Erik Van Rijn for no reason.

Qd9KDSp.jpgQwKXY5E.jpg7h9vtPU.jpgPCEcvJ8.jpg

Mark W. You're doing tremendous work. Just downloaded a bunch. Back on the first page Idolised has James Gilmour in a suit. Do you think you could put the suit on your Gilmour with the luscious mane of hair?

Thank you.

Of course. Did a couple since I already had the second suit lying around, and put him in that other awesome attire Idol did.

1T7ZGSy.jpgdVMq0Kq.jpgayKSZrI.jpg

Yeah, everyone being in the same pose has several advantages (not least that I prefer it). You can make new "renders" (we always called them franken-alts or f-alts) simply by taking parts of existing renders and putting them together. Given there are ~3000 images in the People folder that's a lot of variations!

Yeah, everyone being in the same pose has several advantages (not least that I prefer it). You can make new "renders" (we always called them franken-alts or f-alts) simply by taking parts of existing renders and putting them together. Given there are ~3000 images in the People folder that's a lot of variations!

Ok that is really fun. My first attempt.

feN6SwY.jpg