ZEN: Art Of Wrestling

1. Lerone Slim w/Rekha vs Urban Fox.- unless you have big plans for Fox I think Slim needs the win here.

2. Trevor Feather vs Vertigo.- poor Feather making yet another worker look good in a losing effort.

3. Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster.- Tough call but Knight needs the win

4. Devilfish vs Karrg The Conquerer.- Karrg's rise to legitimate threat continues.

5. Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend III.- Unless you have more matches planned for these two I think Dastardly gets the win in the rubber match with Legend putting forth a strong effort.

Lerone Slim w/Rekha vs Urban Fox

Tensions rise as Rekha costs Lerone Slim another match up.

Trevor Feather vs Vertigo

Vertigo is ahead of Trevor Feather in the food chain sadly.

Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster

HK needs some momentum back, at the same time Crime Buster needs momentum as well. No Kaarg, I think they get the win.

Devilfish vs Karrg The Conquerer

Karrg continues to run a streak as he is built.

Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend III

This is such a difficult one to call, they are both young and great talents. I think SubUrbans time with APW makes him more valuable and a rift and resentment builds between Damian Dastardly and Cyanide for an eventual split.

1. Lerone Slim w/Rekha vs Urban Fox.

2. Trevor Feather vs Vertigo.

3. Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster.

Buster seems to be the jobber in the HK guild

4. Devilfish vs Karrg The Conquerer.

5. Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend III.

This one is really hard as I’m a DD fan. But I don’t trust Cyanide either. I like DD as a heel and can’t see him as a face so I’m going to go with Damien to win and this play a little like MJF

I just really enjoy this. Poor Crime Buster being the weak link in the force against Alien Armada. About them, didn't expect a challange for the Conceptual Title but now i guess we will find out what happened to Snark. Skullduggery is another really well booked part of the show, will Cyanide find another excuse? I pretty sure he will.

Not vacating a title for an injured wrestler? That's different, at least for me.

1. Lerone Slim w/Rekha vs Urban Fox.

I have a soft spot for Fox and i hope he will win because Rekha will cause Lerome's defeat.

2. Trevor Feather vs Vertigo.

3. Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster.

4. Devilfish vs Karrg The Conquerer.

5. Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend III.

#9 ZEN: Way Of The Spy

5XZsFe7.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Spy

Date: Saturday, Week 2, September 2020

Attendance: 96

Show Rating: 61

Lerone Slim vs Urban Fox.

ejnGdmW.jpg8dCpNrA.pnguuonWvT.jpg

Lerone Slim defeated Urban Fox in 8 minutes via pinfall after a Slimliner. Rekha no-showed the bout, leaving Lerone Slim looking confused as he made his entrance (looking around for Rekha).

Trevor Feather vs Vertigo.

XoNXtIO.jpg8dCpNrA.pngNpWSWm1.jpg

Vertigo defeated Trevor Feather in 12 minutes via pinfall after a Radar Legdrop. After the match Pink Spider made an appearance, joining in on Trevor Feather's post-match attack on Vertigo!

Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) vs Halloween Knight & Crime Buster.

n1wK1zV.jpgIQg9CIF.jpg8dCpNrA.png44eWpdf.jpgWMCPIpo.jpg

Alien Armada (Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle) defeated Halloween Knight & Crime Buster in 14 minutes when Deathwatch Beetle pinned Crime Buster after a Beetlejuice Driver. This match was similar to the tag team match at Way Of The Liar, but this time it was Halloween Knight who was heavily frustrated throughout the match, with Crime Buster yet again finding it difficult to make that tag. Man O'War & Deathwatch Beetle yet again showed great chemistry when teaming together, with Crime Buster eating the pin in consecutive matches, this time by the hands of Deathwatch Beetle.

Devilfish vs Karrg The Conquerer.

3PW4Rzj.jpg8dCpNrA.pngQ5rnbCc.jpg

Devilfish defeated Karrg The Conquerer in 16 minutes via pinfall after a Fish Finger Shuffle. A frustrated Devilfish called out Karrg The Conquerer for calling out "a woman" at Way Of The Liar. Devilfish: "I'm so sick of Alien Armada thinking they own the place... and now the leader's calling out women!?, don't get me wrong Kalliope Woodchuck is a hell of a talent, but there is a respectful way to call someone out, and Karrg did not do that. If Karrg wants a challenger for Way Of The Spy, he can take me on. After all I've been waiting months to go one-on-one with anyone from Alien Armada". Devilfish finally got what he's been after for months, a one-on-one with somebody from Alien Armada. The match was back-and-fourth and in the end Karrg got a taste of his own medicine. Kalliope Woodchuck appeared at the top of the stage, distracting Karrg and allowing Devilfish to use this opportunity to come out on top.

ANGLE:

rdI1i7W.jpg

Je2MuYW.jpgQ5rnbCc.jpg

Still on the stage area following Karrg's loss to Devilfish' Kalliope Woodchuck had some words to say. Woodchuck: "Hey... loser!, after seeing that performance I'd like to formally accept your challenge for MY... ZEN Conceptual Championship". Woodchuck: "I'll see you at Way Of The Dead!".

Damian Dastardly vs SubUrban Legend III.

2nGVB8I.jpg8dCpNrA.pngikQejMA.jpg

SubUrban Legend defeated Damian Dastardly in 20 minutes via pinfall after a Legend Killer. In the closing moments of what was a very hard fought match, Damian Dastardly realised that Referee' Steven Yale was in-fact Cyanide in disguise! In complete shock, Dastardly slowly turned around (with his jaw on the floor), until he was face-to-face with SubUrban Legend... who hit Dastardly with an almighty Legend Killer to end the match.

ANGLE:

OYZ24t0.jpg

2nGVB8I.jpg9n9UFgm.jpgejnGdmW.jpgaeXUAat.jpg

Following the events of the main event' Damian Dastardly took to the mic' calling down Lerone Slim and Rekha, before addressing Cyanide. Dastardly: "Let me get this straight, first you LIED to me, now you SPY on me!?". Cyanide: "The truth is Damian, I don't think you have what it takes to run Skullduggery when I'm not around". Dastardly: "Well, let me hit you with a truth. Myself, Slim and Rekha don't think YOU have what it takes!" Dastardly: "I mean... when was your last match Cyanide? When did you last have my, Slim or Rekha's back? Who's gonna takeover when you're not around? I beat SubUrban Legend fair and square at Way Of The Liar, I doubt even you can do that!". Cyanide: "You doubt me? your leader... your mentor... how dare you!". Dastardly: "How about this... how about you prove it, prove to me, Slim and Rekha why you should be our leader. You prove that and I promise you I'll never mention wanting to be your heir again".

Predictions:

Herrbear: 4/5

KyTeran: 3/5

christmas_ape: 3/5

neslo024: 2/5

HiPlus: 2/5

Theheel: 2/5

danyp92: 2/5

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

ZEN: Art Of Wrestling Quarterly

nFipcXV.jpg

ZEN: Art Of Wrestling - Quarterly Update (Sep 2020)

CREATIVE:

Franchise Players:

1. Cyanide.

2. Halloween Knight.

3. Damian Dastardly.

4. SubUrban Legend.

5. Devilfish.

aeXUAat.jpg44eWpdf.jpg2nGVB8I.jpgikQejMA.jpg3PW4Rzj.jpg

Next Big Things:

1. Laguna The Loyal.

2. Deathwatch Beetle.

3. Banky Bremner.

4. Urban Fox.

5. Crime Buster.

amiFmen.jpgIQg9CIF.jpgHJHmh1j.jpguuonWvT.jpgWMCPIpo.jpg

BACKSTAGE:

100% Positive Backstage Atmosphere.

CONTRACTS:

Banky Bremner: $30

Black Flash: $170

Buckminster Snark: $20

Classy Paul Massey (road agent): $20

Crime Buster: $20

Cyanide: $210

Damian Dastardly: $20

Deathwatch Beetle: $20

Devilfish: $30

HalloWarped: $20

Halloween Knight: N/A

Kalliope Woodchuck: $20

Karrg The Conquerer: $20

Killer B: $20

Laguna The Loyal: $20

Lerone Slim: $20

Lone Shark: $50

Man O'War: $20

Pink Spider: $30

Pumpkin Jack: $30

Rekha: $20

Steven Yale (referee): $50

SubUrban Legend: $30

Toady: $20

Trevor Feather: $20

Urban Fox: $20

Vertigo: $20

ZERO: $20

PRODUCTION:

Production Values: Limited (lowest).

Live Event Experience: Volunteers (lowest).

Broadcast Quality: Amateur (lowest).

Music: Small Time (lowest).

ZEN: ART OF WRESTLING CHAMPIONS:

ZEN Master Championship:

zxZBVjB.jpg

09473Ot.jpg

Champion: ZERO

ZEN Conceptual Championship:

rdI1i7W.jpg

Je2MuYW.jpg

Champion: Kalliope Woodchuck

ZEN Harmony Championship:

Biz0I6x.jpg

4wOryRV.jpgLAyRTrn.jpg

Champions: The Ghost Hunters

ROSTER POPULARITY (NZ):

Banky Bremner: 3

Black Flash: 28

Buckminster Snark: 28

Classy Paul Massey (road agent): 10

Crime Buster: 12

Cyanide: 45 (+3)

Damian Dastardly: 42 (+1)

Deathwatch Beetle: 19

Devilfish: 43

HalloWarped: 38 (+5)

Halloween Knight: 40 (-2)

Kalliope Woodchuck: 24

Karrg The Conquerer: 37 (+4)

Killer B: 38 (+6)

Laguna The Loyal: 10

Lerone Slim: 25

Lone Shark: 34

Man O'War: 33

Pink Spider: 36

Pumpkin Jack: 45

Rekha: 18

Steven Yale (referee): 24

SubUrban Legend: 40 (+9)

Toady: 32

Trevor Feather: 33

Urban Fox: 9

Vertigo: 39 (+4)

ZERO: 42

SIZE/POPULARITY:

New South Wales: 0

Queensland: 0

South Australia: 0

Victoria: 0

Western Australia: 0

Tasmania: 0

New Zealand: 16 (+2)

(Tiny)

NOTES:

*ZEN have risen to Tiny size.

*Way Of The Warrior importance has risen.

*Way Of The Liar importance has risen.

*Way Of The Spy importance has risen.

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Dead Card

QHywF1v.jpg

1. Devilfish vs Laguna The Loyal.

2. ??? & Vertigo vs Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather).

3. Halloween Knight vs Man O'War.

ZEN Conceptual Championship Match:

4. Kalliope Woodchuck © vs Karrg The Conquerer.

5. Cyanide vs SubUrban Legend.

Feel free to enter your predictions below!

Didn't see that ending coming for the main event, but things keep being interesting with Skullduggery. On the other hand, i don't think Devilfish needed to win the match versus Karrg, now i kinda want Kalliope to retain but I doubt Karrg will lose (Snark will help I guess). Poor Crime Buster, again.

1. Devilfish vs Laguna The Loyal.

2. ??? & Vertigo vs Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather).

3. Halloween Knight vs Man O'War.

4. Kalliope Woodchuck © vs Karrg The Conquerer.

5. Cyanide vs SubUrban Legend.

• 2 weeks later...

#10 ZEN: Way Of The Dead

QHywF1v.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Dead

Date: Saturday, Week 2, October 2020

Attendance: 117

Show Rating: 62

Devilfish vs Laguna The Loyal.

3PW4Rzj.jpg8dCpNrA.pngamiFmen.jpg

Devilfish defeated Laguna The Loyal in 8 minutes via pinfall after a Fish Finger Shuffle. Nearing the end of the match' Deathwatch Beetle made his way to ringside, where he started attacking Devilfish from the apron (with Laguna The Loyal distracting referee' Steven Yale), however Deathwatch Beetle was stopped in his tracks by none other than Crime Buster, who was yelling down a megaphone while pursing the assailant. This distraction was enough to put Laguna The Loyal off his game and allow Devilfish to pickup the win.

Killer B & Vertigo vs Pinkie & The Vane (Pink Spider & Trevor Feather)

rtISqWX.jpgNpWSWm1.jpg8dCpNrA.pngJDWaP27.jpgXoNXtIO.jpg

Pinkie & The Vane defeated Killer B & Vertigo in 12 minutes via pinfall when Pink Spider pinned Killer B after a Pink Mist and Superkick. Following on from Pinkie & The Vane's attack on Vertigo at Way Of The Spy, Vertigo now had his chance to give some back, along with his tag team partner for the night' Killer B. Vertigo did manage to put in some great offence on both Trevor Feather and Pink Spider, however in the end it was Killer B who ate the pin, with Vertigo and Pink Spider pointing at one another after the finish... perhaps signaling a future one on one match.

Halloween Knight vs Man O'War.

44eWpdf.jpg8dCpNrA.pngn1wK1zV.jpg

Halloween Knight defeated Man O'War in 14 minutes by submission via the Pumpkin Patch. Before the match started Man O'War was seen backstage telling members of Alien Armada that "he's got this" and that they should stay out of the match. Based on the events of the match, perhaps next time he will let them do their thing?

rdI1i7W.jpg

Kalliope Woodchuck © vs Karrg The Conquerer.

Je2MuYW.jpg8dCpNrA.pngQ5rnbCc.jpg

Karrg The Conquerer defeated Kalliope Woodchuck in 13 minutes via pinfall after a Karrg Destroyer. Karrg was in control throughout most of this championship match with Woodchuck unable to get any long-lasting offence in. It didn't help Woodchuck that Buckminster Snark (yes he's back!) appeared repeatedly on the stage ramp, staggering around and looking very confused. This was the first time Buckminster Snark had been seen since his disappearance via the light beam! Karrg The Conquerer is the new ZEN Conceptual Champion.

ANGLE:

koXZqZ1.jpga5nl0e5.jpgJe2MuYW.jpg

Following the championship match' Kalliope Woodchuck started to make her way up the ramp towards a confused and dazed Buckminster Snark, when all of a sudden the craft appeared again, this time above Woodchuck, halfway up the ramp! Then out of nowhere a beam of light shone down onto Woodchuck... and poof... just like Snark before her, she was gone!

Cyanide vs SubUrban Legend.

aeXUAat.jpg8dCpNrA.pngikQejMA.jpg

SubUrban Legend defeated Cyanide in 20 minutes via pinfall after a Legend Killer. This was a very back and fourth match, with both competitors putting on a fantastic show. Cyanide's frustrations got the best of him, as he was unable to put SubUrban Legend away with multiple finishing maneuvers. SubUrban Legend temporarily played possum before springing into action, delivering a devastating Legend Killer on Cyanide for the victory. This main event match went down as ZEN's joint highest rated match of 2020 so far!

ANGLE:

OYZ24t0.jpg

2nGVB8I.jpg9n9UFgm.jpgejnGdmW.jpgaeXUAat.jpg

Following the main event' Damian Dastardly, Rekha and Lerone Slim came down to the ring and confronted Cyanide. Dastardly: "So, you couldn't beat him either!" Cyanide: "I mean, you had to have a rematch before you could beat him, surely I deserve the same opportunity, I am not DEAD yet!" Dastardly: "You're not wrong, but my point here is that you're supposed to be better than me, you're supposed to be our leader." Cyanide: "I'll beat SubUrban Legend at Way Of The Liar and prove to you, Rekha and Lerone Slim why I run Skullduggery."

Predictions:

KyTeran: 4/5

christmas_ape: 4/5

Satyr24: 4/5

danyp92: 3/5

Pteroid: 3/5

Bigelow Cartwheel: 3/5

Herrbear: 3/5

Thank you for reading.

jxMOAga.jpg

ZEN: Way Of The Assassin Card

X7wvFZH.jpg

1. Alien Vanguard (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Crime Buster & Urban Fox.

2. Killer B vs Trevor Feather.

3. ??? vs Karrg The Conquerer ©.

4. Pink Spider vs Vertigo.

5. Cyanide vs SubUrban Legend II.

*Bonus point for correctly guessing the "???".

Feel free to enter your predictions below!

Amazing show. I honestly love readng this. Crime Buster does something useful, happy me! Kalliope goes pof too? Really curious and about Skullduggery, next show will be a turning point for their story i believe.

1. Alien Vanguard (Deathwatch Beetle & Laguna The Loyal) vs Crime Buster & Urban Fox.

I don't really believe that, but i have to... i made them my tag champs twice in my ZEN save.

2. Killer B vs Trevor Feather.

3. ??? vs Karrg The Conquerer ©.

I just can't... i'm bad at this.

4. Pink Spider vs Vertigo.

5. Cyanide vs SubUrban Legend II.