The Death of WCW?

WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] Handicap Match: [B]38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble)[/B] v Vader Mike Awesome and 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett[/B] Hardcore Match: [B]Crowbar[/B] v 'The Animal' Dave Bautista WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu Non Title Match: [B]'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v Mike Awesome The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v [B]Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: [B]Excellence in Execution[/B] v The Anarchists v The Outsiders [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump [B]WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B] v Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] Handicap Match: 38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble) v [B]Vader[/B] [B]Mike Awesome and 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett Hardcore Match: Crowbar v [B]'The Animal' Dave Bautista[/B] WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) [/B]v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu Non Title Match: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] v Mike Awesome The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v[B] Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino[/B] and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: [B]Excellence in Execution [/B]v The Anarchists v The Outsiders [B] The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v [B]Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T[/B]

Firstly, loved the Funker bits. I think if you put aside the brilliant booking and write-ups, your devotion to out of the ring stuff is the best thing in this diary. Also, this hudunnit thing is gathering pace quite nicely. Don't forget as Booking Assitant if you wanna run any ideas by me feel free to do so. Shame the guy who I wanted to be involved in the investigations couldn't be, I still think he'd have really gone on to some great things. But it's still a nice little investigation that's shaping up nicely. With the predictions, what's the deal with the two Jarrett - Bagwell - Lesnar - Awesome matche son the same card? WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] [I]Who betta dan Punk? Kanyon[/I] Handicap Match: 38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble) v [B]Vader[/B] [I]Nice to see some love for the undercard as you push along another "development talent". I really want the Gang to win but unless Vader is on his way out I can't see it happening[/I] [B]Mike Awesome and 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett [I]The new era to get one over on the old[/I] Hardcore Match: Crowbar v [B]'The Animal' Dave Bautista[/B] [I]Has to be the Animal to keep him moving up the card and to keep him dangerous. I just can't see Crowbar breaking out of the lower-midcard[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu [I]Joey Joe Joe retains in a brutal contest. Loving him as champ[/I] Non Title Match: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] v Mike Awesome [I]This is if the other match is a mistake, if both are on the card then Bagwell picks up the win.[/I] The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v [B]Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] [I]These three are on the upwards, the others not so much...[/I] For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: [B]Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists[/B] v The Outsiders [I]After last weeks interruption I fancy a rematch at Havoc in some sort of speciality match[/I] [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump [I]Some sort of interruption or DQ or cheap ending to this, but I'm not sure which. I'm going with Steiner to cheat his way somehow, or 'Taker via DQ.[/I] WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v [B]Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T[/B] [I]Flip of a coin[/I] Nice card, and looking forward to the Havoc.

I reckon Randy Savage did the abducting, and keeps using Hogan's phrases to frame him. I've got you sussed... WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] [I]Where did you get that pic of Kanyon. He looks [B]so[/B] gay...[/I] Handicap Match: 38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble) v [B]Vader[/B] [I]*Jobber alert*[/I] [B]Mike Awesome and 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett [I]Will listen to my Awesome instincts this time[/I] Hardcore Match: [B]Crowbar[/B] v 'The Animal' Dave Bautista [I]Torn on this one. Initially went Bautista, but this is Crowbar's forte[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu [I]Can't see this title staying on Joe much longer, he must be due a wander up the card[/I] Non Title Match: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v [B]Mike Awesome[/B] [I]Double duty? Will give it to Awesome if it happens...[/I] The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v [B]Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] [I]Good to see Corino back on the card[/I] For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: [B]Excellence in Execution[/B] v The Anarchists v The Outsiders [I]Tempted by The Outsiders, but I won't go with them. Man this is hard...[/I] The Undertaker v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump [I]No result. Double Count out or a DQ finish[/I] [B]WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B] v Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T [I]Superkickers, I think. Can't tell you why.[/I]

WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] Handicap Match: 38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble) v [B]Vader[/B] Hardcore Match: [B]Crowbar[/B] v 'The Animal' Dave Bautista WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B]v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu Non Title Match: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v Mike Awesome The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v [B]Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: [B]Excellence in Execution[/B] v The Anarchists v The Outsiders [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v [B]Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T[/B]

WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] [B]Who bettda than Kanyon? Not Punk not yet![/B] Handicap Match: 38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble) v [B]Vader[/B] [B]I heard someone the other day say that Cena would be WWE chmpion one day? I said WTF? You have got to be kidding right? [/B] [B]Mike Awesome and 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar [/B]v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett [B]Too much power. Choke on that slapnut![/B] Hardcore Match: [B]Crowbar[/B] v 'The Animal' Dave Bautista [B]Hehe.[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu [B]Joe's gonna kill ya![/B] Non Title Match: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v Mike Awesome [B]draw I assume this happens as a result of the earlier match.[/B] The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v [B]Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn I always liked Rhino/Corino/Lynn I didn't the other three. [/B] For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [B]Primed for something big?[/B] [B]The Undertaker [/B]v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump [B]UT is UT.[/B] WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v [B]Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T[/B] [B]Good main event.[/B]

WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] Who betta? Handicap Match: 38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble) v [B]Vader[/B] What time is it? NO! Its VADER TIME! Hardcore Match: [B]Crowbar[/B] v 'The Animal' Dave Bautista Almost wanna take Dave...almost WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu I'd love to see this in a hardcore setting Non Title Match:[B] 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v Mike Awesome Choke on THAT, Next Big Slapnut The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v[B] Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn [/B] Rhino and Lynn for the Wynn For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [B] Too sweet? The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump [B] Undefeated streak at stake means another victory WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn [/B]Michaels v Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T KEEP THE PUSH ALIVE!

Hey playas... going to try to get the show up this arvo (my time), but just so y'all know, I'm completely and utterly hammered from work this week. Changed positions and just trying to get my head around what I have to manage in front of me... Not hard, just different and I've just been wasted all week.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/deathofwcwur1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B]Proudly Presents [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro10.jpg[/IMG] WCW Monday Nitro, Monday, Week 4, October 2001 Live from the Freeman Reunion Coliseum, San Antonio, Texas[/CENTER][/size][/b] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]You know you were THAT close..right?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] At the top of Monday Nitro, we cut to video from a salloon, where 'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera sits at a stool sipping a budweiser. In the background is Scandal's 1984 hit 'The Warrior'. "So what brings you to these parts?" The bartender asks. Juventud pulls out a photograph from his pocket of 'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr, the WCW World Heavyweight Champion. "I'm trying to find my missing amigo, holmes." "Missing you say?" The barkeep says as he scratches his head. "Yep, missing esse." "I saw him...!" "Holmes?" I saw him... He was up 4 miles up that road, in a concrete lock. At least... he was." Juventud gulps. "I was just there... last Saturday. Esse, I just drove on by... You mean, I was that close?" The barkeep polishes another mug, before nodding. [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]'Positively' Chris Kanyon v WCW Tag Team Champion CM Punk[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] BAH GAWD, WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER The dream tonight? To start off Monday Nitro with a real hiss and a roar, perhaps in many ways a reminder to the Nitro's of the mid 90s where you tuned in to the start of the show to see Juventud Guerrera, Rey Mysterio Jr, Eddy Guerrero, Dean Malenko, Billy Kidman, Brian Pillman, Chris Jericho, Jushin Thunder Liger, Ultimo Dragon and the likes kick it off with a bang. Of course, this would be a slightly different style of match, and while undoubtedly both these men can go, this match was never really intended to match the style, but rather match the level of performance. And thankfully for all involved, it did that and then some. You had the all round skills of CM Punk, who used wily agility, speed, and passion to offset the innovation of offence aggression of the bad a$$ Chris Kanyon. And it was an absolute ripper, and a pleasure to call. Kanyon really got a thorough work out from one of the real finds of 2001, before finally finishing it off with a Kanyon Cutter. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Chris Kanyon[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Get in there![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We flash to a dusty, sandy lot, out the front of a concrete lot. We can hear the wind whistling through, and we can also now see the battered face of 'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr, with his hands chained. "Get in there! Load the rocketship up with fuel....!" A man with a long, brown, colorful jacket screams. The mystery man jumps in the drivers seat, before the car begins to speed off into the distance, with dust flying behind it. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The smile of arrogance or destiny?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, WCW Television Champion 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe and his manager 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes are on their way to the ring, where they are interrupted by Randy Orton. Orton smirks, before arrogantly smiling. "If you weeeeeeeel, daddah, what are you smiling so much for?" "You know Dusty," Orton begins, "Many would claim this to be the look of arrogance. I call it the look of destiny. You see, I'm destined to be satisfied, just as the ladies out there find me... satisfying. And I'm just looking at your... client... here and smiling in appreciation of a great Television Championship title reign. A legendary reign. One that gets killed... at Halloween Havoc." Orton goes to walk off, but the Joe steps to the right and gets his shoulder in the way. His look is aggressive and unrelenting. "I am Samoa Joe.... I am professional wrestling.... and I am the baddest motherf*cker on the face of this planet..." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Vader v the Backseat Boyz[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two on one action, been there, done that. Squash. The ease in which Vader handled this must surely be of concern to Mike Awesome, given that the Backseat Boyz are two of the most promising up and coming tag team wrestlers in WCW. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Vader[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]What the hell is the meaning of this?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire is copping a pounding from both Goldberg and the The Giant! He is in a corner of a dressing room, down and out, as Goldberg sets up a steel chair, around the ankle of O'Haire. No, don't do it... it looks as if the Giant is lining up a baseball slide into the chair! This will break his ankle... 500 plus pounds of power.... Here he comes... SPEAR? STING! STING IS HERE! Goldberg leaves the room quickly, as the Giant clutches at his head. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Hardcore Rules 'The Animal' Dave Bautista v Crowbar[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] What rules do we have here? No rules biatch. And this clearly suited Crowbar, who knocked Bautista out with a bar wired four by two! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Crowbar[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]He means everything to me...[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We are presented with a vignette of Torrie Wilson. She is sitting on a hotel bed, in a red dress. She opens up a box of red high heel shoes... "This is from Lance, the United States Champion..." She grins "And my fiance`." She opens up a Gucci bag to reveal a red purse. "Again, this is from the United States Champion. A successful man. A resourceful man. A man who will retain his title, and his woman, at Halloween...Havoc!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]What the hell?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We cut backstage, where Sting is down and out! The hero of before is now lying face first, as a trickle of blood stains the concrete below him! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Television Championship 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) v 'Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal Death Defying Maniac' Sabu[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two very different wrestlers, though of similar intensity and spirit. You have the brilliant technical acumen of Samoa Joe, coupled with his raw unbridaled power, against the extremely resourceful hardcore exponent Sabu. But not even the hardcore skills, which he used where the referee was distracted by Mick Foley could overcome preventing the REAR NAKED CHAKE HOLD! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Samoa Joe[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]You know what I find really funny ho?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, Midajah runs into Pamela Paulshock as she signs an autograph for a kid as she enters the Freeman Reunion Centre. "Oh no you don't girlfriend!" Midajah screams out. "What the hell do you want, slut? Got another home to wreck?" Midajah smiles. "You know what I find really funny seniorita? Or should I say... ho? What I find really funny, when you were one of the cute chipmunk interviewers with Elvin Okerlund, Simon Ray and Theodore Paulshock is how much... how much... how much the 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett made fun of your... well..." Midajah looks at Pamela's breasts. "Times change Midajah, sometimes a man chooses to go for chicken fillets rather than .." Pamela looks at Midajah's breasts... "Drumsticks..." "Oh you little biatch!" Before the two girls can start scrapping, an elderly woman who was taking the young child into the arena interrupts. "You two should be ashamed of yourselves!" Pam and Midajah look at each bewildered. "Those aren't puppies... THESE are puppies!" She opens up a trenchcoat, thankfully, just thankfully, we do not see the ensuing violence. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Non Title Match WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v Mike Awesome[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] This one broke down into pandamonium at any early stage, as Lesnar and Bagwell paired off, and began brawling for all intents and purposes around the ring area, using the announce table, the steel steps, and whatever else they could find to show their disdain for one another. This allowed Jarrett and Awesome to largely work the match, and despite the best efforts of Jeff Jarrett, he was simply unable to avoid... the AWESOMEBOMB! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Mike Awesome[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]The snare[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, Rhino begins walking to the ring. We focus in on him, with a steely look of determination firmly in his eye. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v 'King of Old School' Steve Corino, Rhino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A good crisp match, sure, not the highlight of the night, those had to go to the grannies puppies right? Sorry, just had to vomit. Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire, the WCW Cruiserweight Champion came to the ring and went to drop a jawbreaker on the steel top rope but, Jerry Lynn pushed him and he landed back first into the steel barricades! Lynn to the top rope... SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT ONTO HELMS! Stasiak lost focus...GOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners: [/B] Via pinfall, Rhino, Steve Corino and Jerry Lynn[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Well well well Enforcer[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair bumped into the manager of the Four Horsemen, the legendary 'Enforcer' Arn Anderson. "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" "What do you want?" "What do I want? WOOO!!! I'm a styling profiling limousing riding jet flying kissed the girls made them cry wheelin dealing WOOOO son of a gun! I don't want anything, I have it all already. I'm slick Ric for god's sakes. But I have something to tell you... WOO!" "I don't have time for this Ric, I am a Four Horseman, I am the elite, I am the leader of the most professional, calculated group of blood thirsty bandits on the face of this planet." "I'm sure you are, I'm sure you." "Well, what is it?" "Oh, of course. I nearly forgot. Call it a touch of alzheimers. You remember that, Arn? That's when you were actually still a man. WOOOO!!! I have the great pleasure to let you know... tonight... Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T ... will face up to... 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels and...WOOOO!!! The WCW United States Champion, Lance Storm. You see, diamonds are forever, and so is RIC FLAIR! Learn to live with it, learn to love it, because it's the best thing going today!" Anderson begins to laugh. "Is that all?" "You'll just have to wait and see. You see...WOOO!!! They don't call me slick Ric, the dirtiest player in the game for nothing, pal!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Qualifying Match for Halloween Havoc - a Shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships on the Line Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists v the Outsiders[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Three very, very different tag teams. One good, but not excellent match. You had the speed, the agility, the youth and exuberance of Excellence in Execution, you had the resilience, the tenacity, the 'make a man bleed even if you don't need to' mentality of the Anarchists, and you had the experience of the steely Outsiders. And in this one, experience paid. AJ Styles did a sucide plancha to the outside on Tommy Dreamer, but he was not the legal man. Rob Van Dam was, and so was Scott Hall... OUTSIDERS EDGE! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, The Outsiders[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]A note[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Back at the dusty lot where the WCW World Heavyweight Champion had been, 'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera arrives to find the concrete ranch desolate. Nailed to a post in the middle of the walkway to the front door is a piece of paper.. Juventud rips it off and reads... "Normal people , the people who walk the streets every day we cannot understand! Look above to the gods, feel the blood pump through your veins my little followers, the Ultimate one will never be found! Bang Bang... heart to heart you win, if you survive." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump v the Undertaker[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] This feud is intense baby, it's ripping WCW apart with it's ferociousness. It's dividing the ranks of professional wrestling, and for once, the debate of 'Can the Undertaker be beaten' is being raised again. You see, the man who is making the Undertaker look beatable, fallable if you will is Big Poppa Pump. But the Undertaker thus far has found a way to come back, show his strengths and durability. This one was a true SLOBBERKNOCKER. A great match really, this should be an astonishing match at Halloween Havoc. You can sense the tension, the hatred, the feeling of how much they despise one another. Even the unemotional Undertaker was strangely fired up for this one. It was like the dead man had been awoken from his slumber, sensing a very serious rival. After a good quarter of an hour, both men were drenched, but from nowhere, Big Poppa Pump found a way to put on the Steiner Recliner! The Undertaker was waning. He was on the verge... a minute passed in the hold before Charles Robinson checked the arm...down it went...checked again...down it went again...and he checked again...down..NO! The Undertaker shoved off Big Poppa Pump and looked above, Big Poppa Pump rolled out of the ring, startled, walking backwards up the ramp... [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via count out, the Undertaker[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Coming to the ring[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two of the most despicable Benedict Arnold's of our time, Goldberg and the 'Black Stallion' Booker T were escorted by San Antonio's finest backstage to the ring area. [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v Goldberg and 'Black Stallion' Booker T[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Two of these men are home state heroes, but I can safely assure you, the natives of Texas only accept the Heartbreak Kid as the genuine article. You see, last year when Booker T won his first coveted WCW World Heavyweight Championship, the whole state of Texas supported him like a trueborn. Indeed, he had overcome tremendous odds to stake the claims he had. But since then, his whole mindset has had a stunning transformation, and like a butterfly cacoons, he has turned into a slithering snake. To the point where he is so distrusted in the locker room that Juventud Guerrera, even today still believes Booker T is pivotal to the disappearance of his arch nemesis Rey Mysterio Jr. Their pride was evident, it was heartfelt, but their disgust in him is unparalleled, and he was booed like no other. And his partner of the day is equally hated. The supposedly great Goldberg has taken similarly despicable steps to forever cement his name in the annals of traitorism. His treachorous turn laid the foundations for the strength of the Four Horsemen in it's tyrrade to bring to an end the legend of World Championship Wrestling. Two of the forefathers of WCW, not so much by longevity of tenure in WCW but moreso by their willingness, their passion, and their abilities stood in their way tonight. And one home state hero, and an adopted son if you will stood tall, really working over the callous duo. If they had preminitions of having an easy ride, they were very sadly mistaken. Their claims to an easy run were dubious at best. This match stormed on and on, finally, the heinous 'Positively' Chris Kanyon made an appearance, as Arn Anderson distracted referee Nick Patrick. CRASH! Steel chair over the head of Chris Kanyon! Lance Storm went for the save, but from the crowd itself came Diamond Dallas Page who clotheslined him off the apron! Like a thief in the night he was gone before he was seen by most... Here comes Goldberg... SPEAR! Michaels is groggy... he's in la-la land... JACKHAMMER! OH man, look at that man's neck and head crack back on the mat. His eyes are glazed. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Goldberg and Booker T[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Another one for good measure?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Goldberg signalled to the crowd that the torment was not over for the hometown hero. He looked to Arn Anderson, who sadistically nodded his head. Goldberg set him up... a crack of thunder was heard!!!! Above in the rafters spolighted was Sting! He was back up there! Coming down to the ring was a vulture. Goldberg quickly rolled out of the ring, looking above in fear of the great man! [B]Rating:[/B] A [B]Attendance:[/B] 10,000 [B]Viewers: [/B] 2,793,766 RAW is WAR was held at the Memorial Auditorium in the South East. It was a B rated show in front of 5,000. The main event saw the Hardy Boyz defeated Triple H and the 'Big Red Machine' Kane.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/halloween1999c.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW Hardcore Championship[/B] 'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c) v Crowbar [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship[/B] Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) v 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn [B]Singles Match[/B] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar [B]Singles Match[/B] Vader v Mike Awesome [B]WCW Television Championship[/B] 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) v Randy Orton [B]WCW Tag Team Championships[/B] The All Starz (c) v The Outsiders [B]For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match A[/B] The Giant v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire [B]For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match B[/B] 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v 'Positively' Chris Kanyon [B]Singles Match[/B] The Undertaker v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump [B]Singles Match[/B] Goldberg v Sting [B]WCW United States Championship[/B] Lance Storm (c) v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page [B]Singles Match[/B] 'Black Stallion' Booker T v 'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera [B]World Heavyweight Championship[/B] 'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr (c) * v Winner of Match A v Winner of Match B[/CENTER] _________________ [SIZE="1"]* Rey Mysterio's appearance is subject to him being found for the card. If Rey fails to attend, he will be stripped of the title.[/SIZE]

WCW Hardcore Championship [B]'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c)[/B] v Crowbar WCW Cruiserweight Championship Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) v [B]'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] Singles Match Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] Singles Match Vader v [B]Mike Awesome[/B] WCW Television Championship [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Randy Orton WCW Tag Team Championships [B]The All Starz (c)[/B] v The Outsiders For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match A The Giant v [B]'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/B] For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match B 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] Singles Match [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump Singles Match Goldberg v [B]Sting[/B] WCW United States Championship [B]Lance Storm (c)[/B] v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page Singles Match 'Black Stallion' Booker T v [B]'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera[/B] World Heavyweight Championship 'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr (c) * v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B]

WCW Hardcore Championship [B]'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c)[/B] v Crowbar WCW Cruiserweight Championship Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) v [B]'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] Singles Match Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] Singles Match Vader v [B]Mike Awesome[/B] WCW Television Championship [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Randy Orton WCW Tag Team Championships [B]The All Starz (c)[/B] v The Outsiders For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match A The Giant v [B]'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/B] For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match B 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] Singles Match [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump Singles Match Goldberg v [B]Sting[/B] WCW United States Championship Lance Storm (c) v [B]'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] Singles Match [B]'Black Stallion' Booker T[/B] v 'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera World Heavyweight Championship [B]'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr (c)[/B] * v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire v 'Positively' Chris Kanyon

First things first Lynn to the top rope... SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT ONTO LYNN! DAMN! Lynn is talented. Moonsault to himself. WCW Hardcore Championship [B]'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c)[/B] v Crowbar Jarrett's "hardcore growth" continues WCW Cruiserweight Championship Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) v [B]'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn [/B] He is talented enough to moonsault himself. Singles Match [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar By DQ, methinks Singles Match [B]Vader[/B] v Mike Awesome Just because Vader's too big to Awesome Bomb WCW Television Championship '[B]Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) [/B]v Randy Orton Just to get Orton back for juicing in real life WCW Tag Team Championships [B]The All Starz (c)[/B] v The Outsiders They ust won contendership last show, for bob's sake For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match A [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire Giant's been being used as a jobber of late. Time to change that. For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match B 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] To set up a Rey vs. Two Horsemen main event Singles Match [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump I really hate Stiener. Really. Singles Match Goldberg v [B]Sting[/B] Please? WCW United States Championship Lance Storm (c) v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page Singles Match 'Black Stallion' Booker T v 'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera World Heavyweight Championship [B]'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr (c) [/B]* v The Giant v 'Positively' Chris Kanyon Although I think you have something BIG here...

WCW Hardcore Championship 'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c) v [B]Crowbar[/B] WCW Cruiserweight Championship Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) v [B]'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] Singles Match Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v '[B]The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] Singles Match [B]Vader[/B] v Mike Awesome WCW Television Championship [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Randy Orton WCW Tag Team Championships The All Starz (c) v [B]The Outsiders[/B] For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match A The Giant v [B]'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/B] For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match B 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v [B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] Singles Match [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump With this being Halloween Havoc, I am shocked that this isn't a Taker specialty match... Singles Match Goldberg v [B]Sting[/B] WCW United States Championship Lance Storm (c) v [B]'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] For the contract of Torrie Wilson? Singles Match 'Black Stallion' Booker T v [B]'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera[/B] World Heavyweight Championship [B]'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr (c)[/B] * v Winner of Match A v Winner of Match B

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]It's All Batchin Y'all[/B][/CENTER] What's jivin players? Y'all looking good in the crib if I do say so myself, know what I'm dissing? Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about aight. Y'all should know aight I be here to talk to y'all about Monday Nitro. For all the pimps and the playas out there, the brothers and the sisters, I been enlisted by the fellas to give a blow by blow, if you feeling me, talk about Nitro. Aight, here it is, y'all. - Well well well playas, didn't Nitro start off with a bang? It was as hot as listening to my boy talk about the red hills of Georgia, you feeling me? That's right homeys, CM Punk, the Tag Team Champion of this world against 'Positively' Chris Kanyon. Aight, one positive I noted down was how much improvement Kanyon took in his aerial skills. He was jinkin and jiving and strutting and profiling, but in this dawg eat dawg world he was just a little too experienced for CM Punk, aight. - Vader against the Backseat Boyz, those chubba chumps didn't know what him them playa. Not a long match, it was there only to serve to show how powerful Vader can be. Wasn't really digging it, aight. - Aight, the next one between Bautista and Crowbar, my playa, was another one for the boys to flick over to see what was happening on Raw (not much I might add). Bautista still got a lot to learn on the flip side, if you know what I be talking about. - Samoa Joe and Sabu, they click like taco and cheese. Like Mikey Jackson and soul. Like Mikey Jackson and ... Y'all know, Samoa Joe reminds me a bit of this dawg I used to know, Fat Albert. Big, big man if you feeling it. Sabu stood no chance here, but again Joe just rumbled up on like a mofo should. - A four way, and let me tell you playas, there ain't nothin better than a four way. If you know what I be talking about, aight! Not so funny when cousin Leroy wanted to get involved, I ain't down with that. This be a fine match, double J he really be knowing how to organise a ring in the midst of chaos, and I think this helped gel the match together nicely. Of course, in a dawg eat dawg world it's often the biggest dawg that comes out on top, and that's what happened with the great dane himself Mike Awesome, who used the others like they be fire hydrants, if you know what I be talking about. - Name three playas who needed to be put over a bit more? Rhino, check, Corino, check, Lynn, check. Poor Perfect Event, they been on a slump lately, but one shouldn't forget y'all, recently, and I mean recently, just as recently as that three some I had down in Louisiana with that hussey and her sister Janelle, they be Tag Team Champs. And I cannot lie. But tonight, then with it seems the perennial knee high grasshopper jobber junkin jiving strutting and sanding and filing Mike Sanders had no chance, aight? - I must admit, by the length of my old fella, I was miffed and shocked to see the Outsiders go to Halloween Havoc, playa. I just sensed that Excellence in Execution in particular, had a lot riding on this match, if you know what I'm talking about. But they been surprising for years and years, and again they come through when the chips were down and the stakes were high, the Outsiders again... I be looking at how EIE, the brothers of my boys ELO be rebounding from dat. - These two mofos, the Undertaker and Big Poppa Chump, yeah, you read that right white boy, I plain don't like you and there ain't nothing but the rent there dawg. But these two mofos, put them together, sizzling. Mmm mmm mmm. Sizzling just like the famous colonel makes his famous chicken my man, aight. There ain't a whole lot more I need to say about this match, except get it on tape if you ain't seen it already. Yeah player, you like that. - I really thought Storm and Michaels, the two knee grass hoppers jinking and jivin brothers needed the win in the main event over Goldberg and my boy Booker T. But y'all know, it just didn't happen at all like that. You know what I'm talking about, but it be hard to win when Kanyon and Diamond Dallas Page crash the party, dawgy style if you know what I mean. That be right, from behind. You feeling me? Yeah, you feeling me. Should set up some interesting moments at Halloween Havoc, if you be watchin and not jinkin and jiving with the fellas and the ladies in the crib. Well, that be all I got to say, I am Carl Batch, and ladies, it is true what they say about us folk. Give me a call, and I'll let you experience for yourselves fo shore fo life dawgy style.

WCW Hardcore Championship [B]'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c)[/B] v Crowbar WCW Cruiserweight Championship Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) v [B]'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] Singles Match Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar[/B] Singles Match Vader v [B]Mike Awesome[/B] WCW Television Championship [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Randy Orton WCW Tag Team Championships The All Starz (c) v [B]The Outsiders[/B] For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match A The Giant v [B]'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/B] For a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Match B 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v[B] 'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] Singles Match [B]The Undertaker [/B]v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump Singles Match Goldberg v [B]Sting[/B] WCW United States Championship [B]Lance Storm (c)[/B] v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page Singles Match [B]'Black Stallion' Booker T[/B] v 'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera World Heavyweight Championship 'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr (c) * v [B]Winner of Match A[/B] v Winner of Match B [B]Rey doesnt show orif he does he is in no condition to wrestle![/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="1"]Prologue: Sorry if this turns a little ragged, my believed sports team lost a close fought finals match last night and it's hurting like a mofo. We hadn't been to the finals for years, had them beat, then one player blew it by forgetting it was a team game. We may still yet get through to the next round if results go our way, but man... what a downer, mmm kay.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/deathofwcwur1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B]Proudly Presents [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/wcwfireot6.jpg[/IMG] Friday Fire, Week 4, October, 2001 Live from the All State Arena, Rosemont, Illinois Live on CBS[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]He's a dead man![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] At the top of the show, none other than Goldberg bursts into the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair's Presidential Oval Office Suite. Flair is on the phone, but hangs up as Goldberg storms in with a look of menace. He's wearing his Altanta Falcons jacket, which of course this pro Chicago glee club do not appreciate. "WOOO!!! If it's not..." "Shut up Flair. I don't care what the hell you have to say, because quite frankly you are nothing but an inferior piece of trash. You call yourself the dirtiest player in the game huh?" "Learn to live with it, learn to love it, because it's the best thing going today." "You know Flair, once upon a time I looked up to you. Because you truly were the Nature Boy. You truly were the dirtiest player in the game. But now, that mantle has passed. You are no longer the Nature Boy, only by name, I've ascended to that throne, I have taken your spot in the Four Horsemen. I'm everything you wished you could have been. I'm just here tonight to let you know something, you try to lead by example huh? Well your example has paid off, and at Halloween Havoc, Sting is going to learn why I'm the new dirtiest player in the game. He'll learn to... FEAR THE SPEAR! And he'll learn the answer to the fabled question.. WHOSE NEXT? YOU'RE NEXT!" With that storming conversation, he pounds out of the office, leaving Flair looking a little miffed to start off with, before smiling and shaking his head. "Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair, pal." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]I be feeling that aight[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Following this, we go to the ring, where Randy Orton is set up with a microphone. "You know, they say I look arrogant," Orton begins. "But I disagree. I look perfect. I have the look of perfection, that look of destiny. That look of W..C...W... World Television Champion. And as the heir to that title, I thought I'd get a little practice in for my ceremonial duties. You see, as Television Champion, you have to grace the show week in, week out. You set the tone. You control it's... destiny. And tonight, I thought what better way to show off YOUR next WCW Television Champion than to have a lingerie contest, between two very swanky ladies. So without further adieu, introducing first... MIDAJAH!" Tony Schiavone: "Here comes this little harlet, and guys it's fair to say she's had her problems with Pamela Paulshock." "Damn, Midajah... Damn! I can see by the looks of you that Crowbar has been toning your hieny... all night long. But... but... excuse the pun, there's more... PAMELA PAULSHOCK!" Tony Schiavone: "Whoa ho ho guys, it's Pamela Paulshock! She is the greatest backstage interviewer I've ever known, she is so beautiful it's amazing." 'Mean' Gene Okerlund: "The greatest backstage interviewer you've ever known?" Tony Schiavone: "Well who else is there?" Thw two ladies stand in the middle of the ring in white bath robes. "Okay... first... PAMELA PAULSHOCK, ain't nothing but the rent baby." A sexy dance anthem comes on, and Pamela walks forward, and slowly reveals a white neglige`... Tony Schiavone: "MY GOODNESS!" 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko: "Things are looking up in Larry Land!" "Damn... Damn... Now... MIDAJAH!" Midajah steps forward to like a latino dance anthem, and straddles a chair, before pulling her leg up, and then undoing her robe. She's wearing a white lacey two piece... 'Mean' Gene Okerlund: "Wow." Tony Schiavone: "This is the greatest thing I have ever seen!" 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko: "The greatest?" Tony Schiavone: "THE GREATEST!" "Damn, that was.. well that was all that and more ladies. We have all the fellas out there feasting there eyes on you, and all the ladies out there, including you two, feasting your eyes upon me, the symbol of perfection. We all know how beautiful I am, it goes without saying, but I'm going to say it anyway. I am going to the next WCW Television Champion, and this is the type of class I will bring to this show. I am a third generation superstar. Thank you one and all, thank you." Orton goes to leave, before Midajah grabs a microphone. "Holmes, what about us?" "Yeah, what about us!" "Sorry?" "Holmes, I said, how you say, what about us?" "Oh I heard you toots. But why does everything have to turn into something about you? The people here got what they wanted to see, a bit of cheap a$$, and Randy Orton. The Destiny Child if you will. Now put your robes back on, and get out to the back, and let these people look me up and down as I strut to the back.." The girls go wild, and start holding onto the leg of Randy Orton as he tries to leave, Midajah works over his hair. Eventually he slips free, and he begins to dust himself off and fix his hair. The two girls throw threats at him as he walks up the ramp. Pamela Paulshock goes to leave, but Midajah pulls her back... The two ladies stand off to one another. Is this a peace offering? SLAP! Midajah slaps her clean, and the two ladies between brawling on the mat, clawing at each other's lingerie... We get some neat wicked camera angles in, before Doug Dillinger and the happy police come to break it all up. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Non Title Match WCW Hardcore Champion 'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two very experienced grapplers opening up Fire tonight, oh lord of mercy. Jarrett attempted to make it a hardcore warfare match, by taking Lynn outside and using the ring post, and cradling Lynn over the steel barricades before referee Charles Robinson stopped him from using a steel chair on Lynn. Eventually both men fought their way back to the ring, before Lynn hip tossed Jarrett to the outside. He raced to the other side of the ring, back off the ropes... springboard cross body to the outside! Lynn slowly got back up, but Jarrett was dazed, he jumped back on the apron... Moonsault! Both men staggered their way back to the ring. A sluggish right from Jarrett, a sluggish right from Lynn.. high knee from Jarrett... he sent Lynn into the ropes, leapfrog from Lynn, back comes Lynn... TILTERWHIRL HEADSCISSORS! Jarrett dazed as Lynn takes him by the hair... over to the corner... TORNADO DDT! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Jerry Lynn[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Phenomenal?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, Stevie Ray caught up with the Giant. The Giant had an arrogant smile on his face. "Fruit booty, yak, suckas gots to know, at Halloween Havoc you have to take on Sean O'Haire." "I've got to take on Sean O'Haire? I've got to take on Sean O'Haire? Let's get something right, Sean O'Haire has to take on... ME! 500 pounds, 7 foot tall, agile, powerful, the real Giant of professional wrestling. We're going to find out just how Phenomenal Sean O'Haire really is at Halloween Havoc. You see, until you've been up against a true Giant, like myself, everything is of insignificance. The true question here, is how on earth can you contain the largest athlete in professional sports entertainment today? How can your ribs withstand 500 pounds of sheer power? The answer is, you can't. And come Halloween Havoc, he's going to find out why I'm not just the largest, but the strongest and smartest as well." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'The Main Event' Chuck Palumbo v Vader[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] It's VADER TIME! What do you do when 452 pounds of flesh comes pounding down on you from a Vadersault? [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Vader[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Look Whose Here[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Our cameras pan to the rafters, to see STING sitting up there as always watching, protecting, and symbolising the strong defence of World Championship Wrestling against the Four Horsemen insurgents. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Non Title Match WCW Tag Team Champions The All Starz v The Outsiders[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Come Halloween Havoc, these two teams will go against each other for the coveted tag team championships. Six times the Outsiders have held the titles, six times. A truly awe inspiring tag team, they gel so fluently, so well, and they're so methodical in knocking their opponents down. You have the intense stalking like power of Kevin Nash, and then you have the man who sets them up.. Scott Hall. In your face, a true showman. Against them two men who know how to shake the ring up. Who know how to make big men run. Who know how to get the crowd on their feet. If I could place my finger on it, I'd say they are gaining a similar reputation to the Rockers in the early 90s. And even the Rockers had their days against monstrous teams like Demolition and the Legion of Doom. But today was not one of those days. In a very good match no less, Elix Skipper foolishly went for an Instant Replay on the much bigger Kevin Nash who did not sell it. He would not move, Elix Skipper went for a tag, but Nash hauled him back in. He ran him into the ropes... BIG BOOT! Here it comes... JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB! CM Punk for the save, but Scott Hall clotheslines him down. 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko: "THAT's the REAL Outsiders right there Tony." Tony Schiavone: "You're damn right it is Larry, the boys are back in town, they were slick tonight, that is their best performance since reuniting here in WCW. What a great night this is turning into!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, the Outsiders[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Hey... Hey Yo[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Tony Schiavone: "Oh boy, looks like the Outsiders want to let us all know about how great that felt. Wasn't it great?" 'Mean' Gene Okerlund: "Great." 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko: "Oh yeah, great, the greatest, Tony?" Hall looks a big jittery, as he takes the microphone. Nash arms are up in the Wolfpac sign, but then he turns them sideways to point out Scott Hall. "Hey... Hey Yo. How many of you were here to see .. The All Starz?" They get a fair pop. "Not bad. How many of you are here to see.. The Outsiders!" They get a great pop. "Survey says, one more for the good guys. All Starz... At Halloween Havoc you're going to have a one way ticket to down there.." "Down where?" Kevin Nash asks. "You know where. All Starz, you better be ready to hand over those titles at Halloween Havoc. Because Big Sexy and I, we ain't here to talk about it. We're here to carry those belts out. So as I always say, I'm right here, you want some? Come get some! Don't sing it, BRING IT!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Television Championship 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) v Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Unfortunately, these two didn't really click like we intended, but as they always used to say in the classics, can't have it right all the time huh. Another victim... [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Samoa Joe[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]TONIGHT![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A graphic pops up highlighting that tonight, 'Positively' Chris Kanyon will take on 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]GORE...GORE....GORE[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, Mick Foley stands by with his client Rhino, as they talk to Stevie Ray. "Rhino, fruit booty, tonight you take on Diamond Dallas Page, how y'all feel about that?" "People are always doubting the Hardcore Evolution Stevie Ray, and I have to ask why?" Foley asks. "Well..." "I'll tell you why Stevie Ray. Because we are hardcore extremists. And hardcore extremism will never be respected, no matter how many teeth we lose, no matter how many ears we lose, no matter how many brain cells have to die! Well I'm sick and tired of it Stevie Ray, we may not be fashionable, but we will not keel over. We will prove our point, we will make our stand. Like all those valiant soldiers in Pearl Harbor, like all those dedicated freedom fighters in the deep south, we have a point to prove. We have an injustice to right. And it all starts tonight, just when Diamond Dallas Page thinks he's having a nice day... the only words that will ring through his head will be ..." "GOOORREEEE!!!" Rhino says.. "YES!" Foley retorts. "MORE!" "GOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEE!!" Rhino says again. "LOUDER! MORE!" "GOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" "YES! We will not be repressed, and that means I will have a nice day!" [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Rhino v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Diamond Dallas slumped on the bottom rope at the start of the match, with his ribs clearly taped up. But he was soon into it anyway, never one to avoid a confrontation, he went in and locked up hard with Rhino, who immediately went to work on the ribs, taking him to ground with a wrist lock take down and immediately stomping on the rib area. Diamond Dallas was in a world of hurt, but he quickly retorted with a low blow. And that set the tone for this match, win at all costs. Rules were made to be broken, and these two had no illusions about doing that. Mick Foley salivated at ringside as blood began to boil over. After a hard match, Rhino set up for the GOORREEEEE to the shattered rib cage of Diamond Dallas Page, but DDP moved and Rhino went shoulder first into the ring post. DDP pulled him out, what a good sport... DIAMOND CUTTER! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Diamond Dallas Page[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]That way...[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Juventud Guerrera pulls up at the small Texan township again, and stops at the Salloon. The barkeep comes out, sweeping down the porch. "What can I do for you?" "They've gone, holmes. Gone. I've lost the scent." "They went... that way. I think I know where he's going..." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The Giant v Mike Awesome[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two of the strongest most robust wrestlers on the face of the planet, we know all about the Giant, but we also know all about Awesome's propensity to shatter careers and destroy rosters. This is no match for the faint hearted, but it is a top draw match for Fire none the less. The power was frenetic. The shots landed by both men were so fluid and powerful. But Mike Awesome had one massive problem, how to get the Giant up for the Awesomebomb. The answer was he simply couldn't, so intuitively he tried to find different strategies, including an ankle lock. But it was to no avail, the muscles in the legs were too strong and the Giant was able to kick free. The Giant eventually started to get some parity... CHOKESLAM! [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Y[B]our Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, The Giant[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]I had him beat[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Backstage, Stevie Ray catches up with 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump. "Fruit booty, yak, suckas gots to know, at Monday Nitro you had a chance to beat the Undertaker, but failed.." "Failed? Failed? I had him beat Stevie Ray, after all, I am the Big Bad Booty Daddy. I know that, he knows that, all these inbred hicks in this arena know that. He was caving in, he was falling into the freak with the biggest peaks. And who can blame him? Yeah, he got lucky. He got damn lucky. But there will come at a day in two nights time at Halloween Havoc where he won't get so lucky. You see, after Halloween Havoc when I destroy the mantra of the Undertaker, I will still be the hook up to all my freaks. Holla... if you hear me." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'The Franchise' Shane Douglas v 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two larger than life personalities, two who believe they are the beginning and the ending of pestilence. A good fluid match, if not the best on the card but still reliable. And the band did get a solid tune up before Halloween Havoc... [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Shawn Michaels[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]WOOOOOO!!!![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair enters the dressing room of 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire. "WOOOOOOO!!!" O'Haire gets up and shakes the hand of Ric Flair. "You know something Sean O'Haire, tonight you cement yourself as one of the true top dogs in WCW when you beat Chris Kanyon..1....2....WOOO...3! When you drop down from above with that amazing Seantonbomb. By god, I can just hear them chanting your name now..." SEAN..SEAN..SEAN..SEAN... "Remember, diamonds are forever, and so is SEAN O'HAIRE! WOOO!!! That's phenomenal!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The Undertaker v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] If you go down to the woods today, be sure to not to run into the Undertaker, For you see he is very angry today and he will not take pity on your soul. If your name is Buff Bagwell be sure to beast a hasty retreat, if you go down to the woods today for the Undertaker's Tombstone! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, the Undertaker[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]How was that..[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We go back go back into the 'Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump's dressing room where he is getting massaged by a very nicely put together blond chick, who is only wearing a black thong and lacey low cut bra. She is working on his shoulders. All of a sudden the lights go out in the room, and the couch to the left of the room self combusts. The Undertaker's voice booms out across the room "Was that good enough for you? Never mess with darkness, for your destiny and mortality will soon be realised. REST.... IN..... PEACE!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'Positively' Chris Kanyon v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] And what a great match we had to end Friday Fire. The whole crowd had waited pensively for this one, knowing this could ultimately help tilt the very even, but tormented war between the Four Horsemen and World Championship Wrestling. The insurgents had thus far tried everything, but largely been restrained. It was quite obvious that Halloween Havoc would be of extra significance to them, and they could strike one last terrifying blow into the soul of World Championship Wrestling by smiting down the best of the best here in O'Haire. And so the match was bitter, and intense. It was almost like a boxing match in that there were a large degree of strikes, there was a large degree of both men circling each other, not wishing to make the fatal error of judgment. After a frenetic bout, the Giant came running in with a steel chair. But referee Nick Patrick stopped him, and threw the chair to the ground. This distracted Kanyon... KANYON CUTTER FROM O'Haire! Here's the cover... [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Sean O'Haire[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]The chase begins[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] 'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera begins driving away from the dusty town, and plugs in a number into his cell phone. "Officer Hellwig... FBI." "Hellwig, this is Juventud Guerrera. I'm on his trail." "His trail?" "Holmes, his trail. Plug me into your tracking device, and lets convoy this son-of-a-biatch out of here..." [B]Rating:[/B] A* [B]Attendance:[/B] 10,000 [B]CBS Rating:[/B] 5,930,474

Nah the kidnapper is... Rey Mysterio! The real Rey Mysterio has returned from the Bolivian jungle, having survived a plane crash years ago, to find an imposter living the life that should be his. Now he is going to expose the lie and reveal that the imposter is actually Raymond Tamzarian from Boise, Idaho.

Archived