The Death of WCW?

[B][/B]WCW Hardcore Championship: [B]'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c)[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Billy Kidman [B]Mike Awesome [/B]v Low-Ki [B]The Outsiders [/B]v WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v [B]'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page Goldberg v [B]'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/B] I can see by your lude comments that you still are upset with me for outing you to everyone, Shower Boy!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WCW Hardcore Championship: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c) v [B]'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu[/B] I realize you're going to have Jarrett win, but I refuse to pick him to win a Hardcore match WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c)[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Billy Kidman [B]Mike Awesome [/B]v Low-Ki The Outsiders v [B]WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v [B]'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump[/B] The Undertaker v [B]'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] I see some type of interferance happening here [B]Goldberg[/B] v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire

WCW Hardcore Championship: [B]'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c)[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Billy Kidman [B]Mike Awesome[/B] v Low-Ki The Outsiders v [B]WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v [B]'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page [B]Goldberg[/B] v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire

WCW Hardcore Championship: [B]'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu [I]J-A-Double R-E-Double T defines Hardcore...:confused: [/I] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c)[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Billy Kidman [I]Need to see more from the Lord[/I] [B]Mike Awesome[/B] v Low-Ki [I]Could go either way, or be part of the plot for something else, but I'll give it to Awesome[/I] The Outsiders v [B]WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B] [I]Nash & Hall will put over their buddy and give Storm the rub[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno [I]No joy for the big D.I.C.K.[/I] 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v [B]'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump[/B] [I]The Big Bad Booty Daddy should triumph, unless The Dead Man's involved[/I] [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page [I]The Dead Man should triumph, unless the Big Bad Booty Daddy's involved[/I] [B]Goldberg[/B] v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire [I]Followed by a staredown with the Stinger[/I]

WCW Hardcore Championship: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c) v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Billy Kidman Mike Awesome v Low-Ki The Outsiders v WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels WCW Television Championship: 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) v Disco Inferno 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump The Undertaker v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page Goldberg v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that Sting will show up, causing O'Haire to get the upset.

WCW Hardcore Championship: [B]'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c)[/B] v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu That's J-E-haha-Double F J-A-haha-Double R-E-Double T WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c)[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Billy Kidman Push Kidman~ [B]Mike Awesome[/B] v Low-Ki Squish The Outsiders v [B]WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B] HBK and Lance, via Kliq Kick. Kliq on Kliq violence~ WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno He is the tida wave dat is sssweepin' diz industry...diz nashun...diz unavush. Dat's funkay...dat's the Americun Dweem. 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v [B]'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump[/B] Scott 4 Champ~ [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page I wonder if the horse faced gremlin will be involved. [B]Goldberg[/B] v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire SPEAR~ JACKHAMMER~ SPLAT~?

WCW Hardcore Championship: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c) v [B]'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu[/B] [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) [/B]v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Billy Kidman [B]Mike Awesome[/B] v Low-Ki The Outsiders v [B]WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v [B]'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page Goldberg v [B]'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/deathofwcwur1.jpg[/IMG] Proudly Presents [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/wcwfireot6.jpg[/IMG] Friday Fire, Friday, Week 3, October, 2001 Live from the Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, New Hampshire Live on CBS[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B]I don't have to talk to you[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] At the top of Friday Fire, former WCW World Heavyweight Champion, and lynchpin to the Four Horsemen, Goldberg was interrupted from entering the arena, while hauling his luggage, dressed in a sharp Versaci suit and Ran Ban sunglasses by Stevie Ray. "Fruit booty, yak, suckas gots to know..." Goldberg removed his Ray Ban sunglasses and glared Stevie Ray in the eye. "Suckas don't gots to know anything. Why? Let's make a comparison. You? A nobody. A never was, a never will be. A joke. Talking to me, a former World Heavyweight Champion, the cornerstone of the most powerful group in professional wrestling history, the greatest wrestler of all time. I don't have to listen to you, I don't have to respect you, and I don't have to answer any of your questions, do you understand? In fact, let me make you understand a bit better, why you should not cross the Horsemen. Roll the tape.." [QUOTE]We pan into a sold out Fleet Center, in the home city of everyone's favourite bar, where everybody knows your name... Cheers. That's right, Boston baby. We pan around the arena to show the general enthusiasm, with a lot of Sting, Rey Mysterio Jr and Undertaker banners held aloft. Tony Schiavone: "Fans welcome to Monday Nitro, where the big boys play. I'm Tony Schiavone and with me is 'Mean' Ge... SorrY?" Schiavone can be seen listening intently to his ear piece. "Guys, we've got developments out the back, I'm not too sure what is happening but we've got cameras back there now!" Out the back, the Four Horsemen are destroying people left right and centre out the back. Tony Schiavone: "That's Jatz Crackers, a Power Plant tag team getting missiled into the side of the production truck!!! Look, there's young Stan Cartman... KANYON CUTTER ON THE CONCRETE! This is disgraceful, what is going on. Oh my god, I think they just killed Stan." 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko: "You mean Kenny?" Tony Schiavone: "Who? This is WCW Larry, this is where the big boys play, I've never heard of Kenny, but young Stan Cartman had all the attributes. He was big, he was strong, and he looked a man who'd stop at nothing to get here, now it appears to be over." 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko: "They're b@stards!" 'Mean' Gene Okerlund: "That sleaze Arn Anderson is laughing, he of all people knows what it is like to suffer from major neck pain." Tony Schiavone: "Guys, Nitro is under attack from the Horsemen!"[/QUOTE] "Now, I'm warning you, get out of my face, or ... YOU'RE NEXT!" "WOOOOO!!" Coming into shot is none other than 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, dressed in a pin stripe suit. He's looking remarkably sharp too. He twirls around with his arms out to his side to show the classy suit he is in tonight. "Pretty sharp huh? You know something Goldberg, you might not have to listen to Stevie Ray. But I can tell you one thing, you do have to listen to me. Why? Because I'm the President of World Championship Wrestling, pal. You see, on Monday Nitro, you and your pack of lowly cowards thought you'd get dirty. You forgot one thing, you forget I am the dirtiest player in the game. You destroyed a bunch of kids like Stan Cartman, and Jatz Crackers. I remember an old saying, pick on someone your own size. So tonight, myself, someone you have to listen to.. WOOO!!! The dirtiest player in the game is here to tell you in the main event... it will be... Goldberg... against... PHENOMENAL SEAN O'HAIRE! WOOOO!!! Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair, STILL the dirtiest player in the game!" Ric Flair struts off, as Goldberg's nostrils flare in anger. [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WCW Hardcore Championship 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett (c) v 'Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal Death Defying Maniac' Sabu[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] You know you are in for a whole world of hurt when Sabu, the Arabian Destroyer comes to the ring with Mick Foley, the leader of the Hardcore Evolution and a trolley full of weapons, ranging from a stop sign, to a barbwired baseball bat. And in this opener for Fire, the inferno blazed as Sabu utilised everything and anything. Jarrett wised up, realising he was in for a brutal match. After Sabu went head first into a stop sign, Jarrett raced outside, pulled out his coveted six stringer, and then laced around it two times a roll of barbwire. CRASH! Sabu was bleeding from ear to ear, even Foley looked shocked. Jarrett is going hardcore? [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Hardcore Champion, Jeff Jarrett[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]What do you think of that, slut?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Post match, Pamela Paulshock got face to face with the lens of the ringside camera... "To the little slut out the back Midajah, what do you think of that huh? Someone's got a little bit hardcore, since he's known me," she says as she winks seductively to the camera. "Oh, and just so you know Midajah, to celebrate Jeff's win at Halloween Havoc..that's right... J...A...double R..E..double T, Jeff Jarrett, the Chosen One... I'm going to let him say to me, you can choke on that, slapnut, and really get Hardcore with him. Cos he's a champion, and you're just a homewrecker!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire (c) v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Billy Kidman[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A three way dance for the Cruiserweight Championship, three of the best natural fliers in the business. A goodish match, Kidman looked good, until Chavo hit the Brainbuster on him! Kidman reached at his head and withered in pain on the mat, clearly still feeling the side effects of the Awesome Bomb. Chavo gloated, but unsighted, he fell prey to the Victorian Cross! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner: [/B]Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Lord Charles Helms II Esquire[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]I'm coming[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We cross to a vignette of Juventud Guerrera, the 'Sultan of Swing' in a 4 wheel drive jeep, tailing off into a set of mountains. "Holmes, I'm coming for you dawg... I sense you esse, I sense you. Rey I will find you..." [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Mike Awesome v Low Ki[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Two very different, but intense competitors here in this match up. Low Ki came to snap some ribs no doubt, but he ran into a rampant Mike Awesome, who delighted in delivering the vicious Awesome Bomb on Low Ki fo the win fo shore. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Mike Awesome[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Cornering a beauty[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] As Lance Storm was getting ready with 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels for their up coming tag match, 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page harassed Torrie Wilson backstage. She was dressed in a tight white shirt with "I Heart Lance" on it. Cheesy. As cheesy as outlaw321's gutless shower hug tyrade, the bloke bribes me to do it, in fact blackmails me, and then follows me around with a block of soap? What gives? "Yo... You love me..." "No I don't.." "You hate me..." "Without a doubt.." "But one thing's for sure, you'll never forget me. So how about it sugar? While your man has a match, why don't we have our own match. You're young, I'm 45, wrestle like I'm 35, look like I'm 25, this could be heaven. What do you say? Do you want to ... feel the bang?" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WOOOO!!![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Coming around the corner is none other than WCW President, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair. "WOOOO!!" "Thank god you're here..." "What do you want?" "Diamond WOO Dallas WOO Page! That's no way to greet a 16 time World Heavyweight Champion. That's no way to greet slick Ric, the Nature Boy. WOOO!! I'm here with good news. You see, I see you harassing the lovely Torrie Wilson, and it got me to thinking... perhaps indeed you need to expend some of that pent up energy.." "Aight, Aight, now you're speaking my language. See Torrie, even the President thinks we should let off a bit of steam." "We? As in you two? No. No, you're sadly mistaken. You see, tonight... you'll go one on one with... THE UNDERTAKER! WOOOOO!!! Diamonds are forever, and slick Ric is and forever will be the dirtiest player in the game!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The Outsiders v 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels and WCW United States Champion Lance Storm[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Four champions, undoubtedly. Four legends, undoubtedly. Four major players, undoubtedly. You know the midcard is in order when you can feature this match, and it delivered on it's promise. The Outsiders came here to fight, make no mistake, and their superior rythym together counted for plenty. Their slick tags were obvious, their partnership, their understanding perfect. Make no mistake, you're dealing with consummate professional tag team wrestlers. Individual stars yes, great tag team stars fo shore. But as good as they were, and still are, SWEET CHIN MUSIC hurts like a marthafark, and when Kevin Nash suffered it he went reeling back and could not beat the 3 count. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Shawn Michaels and Lance Storm[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]What a joke[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Post match, 'Positively' Chris Kanyon came out to the top of the ramp, to a fired up Manchester crowd. He chewed on his gum, before sliding back his sun shades to his long brown hair, before addressing the winners. "Yo, I'm here to talk to the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.." The crowd pops enormously for the Heartbreak Kid, who finds time to drop to one knee and pose with his biceps pounding. "Or should I say, the Heartbroken Kid. You see chump, I remember growing up watching you and thinking man, that man would never give in. That Heartbreak Kid would beat anyone. Not anymore, and that's the reason I ejected you from the Four Horsemen. You see, tonight you struggled to put away the Outsiders, and if you think they're tough, and as tough as they are no doubt, you're going to find out a thing or two about toughness...about innovation, about how far a true champion like myself would go to end a man's career. All in all, the only thing you just answered tonight was... Who better dan Kanyon? You? No... NOBODY!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Flair thanks Samoa Joe[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair walked past the Television Champion and his manager 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes, before stopping to shake the hand of Dusty Rhodes. "WOOOO!!! If it's not the American Dream and the Television Champion, Samoa Joe!" "If you weeeeel, livin on da edge of a lidnin bolt, and why wouldn't I be, when I have the Worlds Telivisiooon Champiyan Sssamoa Joe with me tonight. Dats funkah, dats the Amewican Dweam dere Ric Flair." "WOOOO!!! I just want to thank you Samoa Joe, for bringing back honor to that belt..." Flair sticks out his right hand to shake it, but Joe just looks him cold in the eye. "I am Samoa Joe. I am professional wrestling. And I am the baddest mother f*cker on the planet.." Joe storms off. "Excuszee him if you weeeeeel, he just fired up for his important match next daddah! See, up next he has da Disczo Inferno, and he be jinkin and jivin all night long daddah, until Sssamoa Joe reaches out and chokesz him out. WOO!!! Now dats funkah! Funkah like a monkah!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Television Championship Samoa Joe (c) v Disco Inferno[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Disco Inferno came jinking and jiving all right, but he could not get his groove thang on, and he became just another... The good thing from this match, these two have awesome chemistry. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B]Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Samoa Joe[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Speaking of Television Champions, here is a former great one himself, Jerry Lynn. A man who really helped solidify the prestige of the belt when it was brought back in recently. And he's up against a man who's on a rampant mission of destruction, a man who is desperate to be the man who ends the Undertaker's reign of devastation here in World Championship Wrestling. Jerry Lynn, the consummate technical wrestling pro worked over Big Poppa Pump early on, trying to take away the power of the massive lateral muscles of Big Poppa Pump, to try and prevent him from being able to use his array of suplexes to set him up for the Steiner Recliner. It was smart wrestling, using a variety of mat take downs and bow and arrow type moves on Big Poppa Pump to wear him down. But the tide began to turn, and the Genetic Freak proved why he is just that, powerfully coming back at Jerry Lynn. Here comes a T-Bone Suplex! Jerry Lynn is clutching at his head... Here it is... STEINER RECLINER! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Big Poppa Pump[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]I am the big bad booty daddy[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Post match, 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko headed into the ring to speak to the 'Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump. "Scott, I have to say, that was very impressive." "Of course it was, look who you're talking to, the Big Bad Booty Daddy, Freakzilla, the Genetic Freak, the beast with the biggest peaks in the universe. All these hootchies out here know it, I'm their hook-up.." "At Halloween Havoc, you have to take on the Undertaker, perhaps the greatest.." "Stop right there you piece of inbred trash! Look at me, I'm the man with the big S on my shorts, and that stands for Super. Super Freak, the Big Bad Booty Daddy. I am a Genetic Freak, and there's no way known to man that the Undertaker will escape the clutches of the Steiner Recliner. And when all's said and done, all you are going to hear is this.. there is nothing finer than Scotty.." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Interrupted?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] TOME... TOME... TOME... Steiner's eyes are glazed, his jaw drops as the Undertaker methodically approaches the ring. He gets in the ring, slits his finger across his throat, and rolls his eyes into the back of his head, Big Poppa Pump merely saunters out of the ring, sliding out to ensure he's not in the path of the Undertaker! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page v The Undertaker[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Diamond Dallas Page's eyes gave it away. This was about intensity, resilience, massive concentration. There was no bigger test of spirit, no bigger test of character. Even the veteran that he is, one has to doubt whether he's had a more challenging obstacle in his path. But Diamond Dallas Page is renowned for taking them all on, and finding a way to hit the Diamond Cutter, arguably the most devastating move in all of professional wrestling. As the Undertaker rolled his eyes back once more, Diamond Dallas slouched over the top padded turnbuckle, focussing. He tried to circle the ring a few times, before eventually engaging, knowing the first engagement would result in the massively powerful Undertaker striking him down, but Diamond Dallas Page came in smart, with the fingers extended raking the eyes. Diamond Dallas had to work like a scalded cat, he has to be smart. He had to work the Undertaker out, make him walk around, take any cheap shot he could, and generally keep out of the way of the big man. And to a massive degree, he did that. The Undertaker was slightly phased as he grasped to lock up DDP on a couple of occasions, only for the former WCW World Heavyweight Champion to slide out of the ring and reassess. Eventually the Undertaker followed, and irish whipped him head first into the steel post at ringside. Diamond Dallas though was here to fight, and he recovered to send the Undertaker shoulder first into the steel steps. After touching back into the ring to negate the referee's count, Diamond Dallas picked up the Undertaker and crotched him over the steel barricade. He then took the opportunity to work him over with a series of european uppercuts. Finally the Undertaker was able to break free of the predicament, and get back into the ring, but only after being head butted to the ribs, and suplexed back in. Methodically, Diamond Dallas Page kept working him over, and began to take a particular focus to his shoulders, with various arm wringer submissions. This appeared to be designed to wrest the Undertaker's enormous upper body strength, a strength he uses to set a wrestler up for the Tombstone Piledriver, the death nail of many a good man. The Undertaker was flustered, and began to rush into make mistakes. He ran into the corner, only to reserve a blistering reverse elbow smash from Diamond Dallas Page. DDP followed up with a punishing ten rounds of punches, dropping the Undertaker to his knees. Slowly Taker got back up... DIAMOND CUTTER! Oh my god, this is the moment we've all been waiting for, the first loss of the Undertaker. ONE... TWO... THR... NOOO!!! NOOOOOOOO!! The Undertaker shoved Diamond Dallas Page off! DDP looked stunned. He went to try again, but the Undertaker pushed him off. Clothesline from DDP, but the Undertaker sat up! He seems impervious to pain! Diamond Dallas Page off the ropes... BIG BOOT FROM THE UNDERTAKER! Here it is... TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! Call the gurney... What an awesome match, the chemistry here was incredible. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, the Undertaker[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Goldberg v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] BAH GAWD, WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER! The perfect recipe tonight, follow one classic, with another. A match that has been anticipated in many forums by the marks, people have wanted to see Goldberg truly tested by perhaps the biggest rising star in WCW, Sean O'Haire. Two powerfully built athletes, put together perfectly. Great balance, agility, but most of all incredible power and menace. This was just a straight down the middle, even bout. A lot of slams, a few submission holds from etiher man, just a good crisp match. Eventually Goldberg began to wain, knowing he hadn't been pushed like this for a while. Arn Anderson threw a set of brass knucks to him... KNOCK OUT PUNCH! Wait a second! Wait a second! Look who's dropped from the rafters and is standing behind him. He feels the bat now! Nick Patrick is allowing this to go on... Sting whips Goldberg into the corner... STINGER SPLASH! Into the other corner... STINGER SPLASH! Arn Anderson is on the apron complaining, but this is diverting attention. Nick Patrick has the brass knucks is in his hand, he is arguing with Anderson. Sean O'Haire is back up, he has a crimson mask. Sting rolls out of the ring... Sean O'Haire to the top... SEANTONBOMB! Here's the cover... ONE TWO WHAT AN UPSET! THREE! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Sean O'Haire[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]YOU'RE NEXT![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Post match, Sean O'Haire was ran out of the ring by Arn Anderson, who awoke his fallen giant. Goldberg woke up, bewildered to see Sean O'Haire celebrating with Sting outside the ring, and demanded a microphone. He shook off the cobwebs in his head before addressing O'Haire and Sting... "O'Haire, you got lucky pal. Every dog has his day, but you messed with the wrong man. You see, eventually all suffer revenge when you mess with me. Sting... you say it best yourself... YOU'RE A DEAD MAN! AT HALLOWEEN HAVOC, YOU'RE NEXT!" Goldberg thrusts his arms skyward as his Invasion music begins. Sting stands motionless, defiantly in the center of the entrance way, almost mocking Goldberg as Fire burns off the air! [B]Rating:[/B] A* [B]Attendance:[/B] 10,000 [B]CBS Rating:[/B] 5,908,224 Wow, nearly cracked 6,000,000 viewers... Woot. Group hug in the shower...

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/bios/biopics/funk_terry.jpg[/IMG] [B][I]Road Agent Notes - Funk Style[/I][/B][/CENTER] Welcome y'all to another action packed Friday Fire, it's my pleasure and honor to join forces with wcw.com to give y'all a little feedback on how we as road agents felt Friday Fire blazed a trail like a blazing saddle through Manchester. [LIST] [*]Firstly, to the Hardcore Title match. We were more than happy with the display shown by Jeff Jarrett, admittedly, when the decision was made to put the belt on him, as a Hardcore legend, I was incredibly disappointed and thought it tarnished the belt. So far, I have been proven wrong. Jeff is somewhat of an adaptable pro, and he's surprised even me with how many hard bumps he's prepared to take to serve that belt with the dignity it deserves. The match he and Sabu had was very good, I wouldn't say they have outstanding chemistry or anything like that y'all, but they sure knew how to blade well. [*]Furthermore, we were happy to see an above average Cruiserweight match. While obviously they lit up the ring, the crowd responded well. It was well noted that Billy Kidman post match resented the attention from Chavo Guerrero Jr in that match. We thought it was good for Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire's experience to get involved with these veteran cruiserweight champions. [*]We weren't so impressed by the Awesome v Low Ki match y'all. Having said that, it wasn't set down to be a masterpiece, but rather a way for Awesome to continue his rampage against a very skilled and menacing young opponent. It was good exposure for Low-Ki too, he's had two decent losses in a row. We will continue to monitor his progress to see if he continues to become part of our midcard on our main shows. [*]The Outsiders match against who we are dubbing the Super Kickers was a nice mix of skills. You had the aggressive brawling stylings of our boys the Outsiders, against the gifted Superkickers. A good match, at this stage there isn't any long term penned plans for Michaels and Storm to tag together, but there may be a future in it down the track. [*]Very impressed by Samoa Joe's match with Disco Inferno. Sure, it was largely meant to be a squash to further highlight Joe's incredible power, but we were enthralled by how well they gelled together. Disco has a knack of putting him over, and dog nabbit he did it well here tonight. [*]We were mindful of showcasing Jerry Lynn's actual in ring wrestling skills, and Big Poppa Pump's power and resilience in the next match. We felt it was the right way to advance both their feuds, and happily, it delivered a nice match too. [*]Next match, one of the best matches of the year in my book. By tarnations, didn't Diamond Dallas Page give it to the Undertaker? We obviously marked down the excitement factor in the crowd in respect to perhaps future competitions between these two legends. [*]And finally, O'Haire and Goldberg. Very similar in stature, we felt it was poignant for Goldberg to feed some heat on Sting, to build up the legitimacy of Halloween Havoc. O'Haire getting the W can also be a way to boost this youngster's credentials for bigger and better things. [/LIST] Hope y'all enjoyed Fire, and of course, please provide y'all feedback as the road agents are particularly keen to hear how you thought the show went down to help us make our decisions in the future. Keep Blazing the trail, Terry Funk

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/wcwglycerinewx7.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Card[/B][/CENTER] WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett, Vader and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell, Mike Awesome and Crowbar Randy Orton v Super Crazy WCW Television Championship: 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) v 'Above Average' Mike Sanders WCW Tag Team Championships: All Starz (c) v Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists The Undertaker v 'Perfectshawn' Shawn Stasiak Jamie Knoble v Goldberg 'Black Stallion' Booker T and 'Positively' Chris Kanyon v 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels and WCW United States Champion Lance Storm v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page and Rhino The Giant v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire [CENTER]Duff man - ooh yeah[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;286227]Nice work with the Funker's notes. An impressive read as always.[/QUOTE] Thanks mate, glad the Funker notes went down well ;) [QUOTE=SimplyPerfect;286231]Like the addition of the Funker's notes. Keep it up!![/QUOTE] And again, thank you. Plan to keep it up, and start to make it sort of a technical feedback on the show. I've just got to be careful to be critical as well as commending. [QUOTE=Astil;286285]Very nice show. It's amazing how you present the story and move it foward with so many weekly shows.[/QUOTE] Thanks mate. I try to slow it down and plan a few swerves and loops between when I want the storylines to end... I think having three shows in that sense is an advantage, because I think sometimes in professional wrestling storylines can be rushed... particularly in the old WCW. The best storyline up until the end was the Sting-Hogan one, and that just ran...and ran...and ran.

Creeping ever closer to Havoc... [B]WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett, Vader and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell, Mike Awesome and Crowbar [I]Awesome tempts me, but not that much[/I] [B]Randy Orton[/B] v Super Crazy [I]I hope.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) [/B]v 'Above Average' Mike Sanders [I]I'd love Sanders to win it, but I don't see it[/I] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]All Starz (c)[/B] v Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists [I]Titles fine where they are.[/I] [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'Perfectshawn' Shawn Stasiak [I]Perfecshawn was a gimmick I loved, and another Natural Born Thriller that I really liked. Maybe the Big Bad Booty Daddy will help me out.[/I] Jamie Knoble v [B]Goldberg[/B] [I]Can't be two in a row for Goldberg[/I] [B]'Black Stallion' Booker T and 'Positively' Chris Kanyon[/B] v 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels and WCW United States Champion Lance Storm v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page and Rhino [I]I just don't want it to be the SuperKickers and I'm a Kanyon mark[/I] [B]The Giant [/B]v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire [I]You don't go 2-0 against the horsemen[/I]

[B]WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett, Vader and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn [/B]v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell, Mike Awesome and Crowbar [B]Randy Orton[/B] v Super Crazy WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) [/B]v 'Above Average' Mike Sanders Joe really seems unstoppable WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]All Starz (c)[/B] v Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'Perfectshawn' Shawn Stasiak Jamie Knoble v [B]Goldberg[/B] I think I've already said this before, but I really like having Goldberg in the horsemen it has a great feel to it. 'Black Stallion' Booker T and 'Positively' Chris Kanyon v [B]'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels and WCW United States Champion Lance Storm[/B] v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page and Rhino [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/deathofwcwur1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B]Proudly Presents [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/wcwglycerinewx7.jpg[/IMG] WCW Glycerine, Saturday, Week 3, October, 2001 Live from the Bayfront Civic Center, St Petersburg, Florida Live on NBC[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]It won't happen again[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] We pan around the sold out Bayfront Civic Center to see a rapturous crowd for WCW Glycerine, live here in the beautiful sunshine state of Florida. There are numerous Sting signs, signs for the Horsemen, signs for Ric Flair... yep, it's a WCW arena alright. The Invasion march music begins... David Penzer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please make welcome ... Goldberg!" Appearing from behind the curtain is Goldberg, he snarls at the top of the ramp, before stepping to the bottom of the ramp. Flames roar up around him, and he breathes in seemingly as the pyrotechnics display explode around him. He continues on his path to the ring, with the crowd booing at his presence. At ringside he grabs a Sting poster, and rips it in half in front of a little kid (a plant, heh), before stepping into the ring. He waits for the crowd to reach fever pitch, before waiting for it to die down a little. "You know, I don't give a rats ass what the hell you think of me," the crowd boos viciously. "I couldn't give a rats. This is Florida, one big giant retirement sesspool. I've been in here for one night and I already hate it. If I hear one more Beach Boys song on any of these radio stations, I'll snap! But that's not what I'm out here for. You see, last night, Phenomenal Sean O'Haire got a victory over... me. Roll the tape..." [QUOTE]Arn Anderson threw a set of brass knucks to him... KNOCK OUT PUNCH! Wait a second! Wait a second! Look who's dropped from the rafters and is standing behind him. He feels the bat now! Nick Patrick is allowing this to go on... Sting whips Goldberg into the corner... STINGER SPLASH! Into the other corner... STINGER SPLASH! Arn Anderson is on the apron complaining, but this is diverting attention. Nick Patrick has the brass knucks is in his hand, he is arguing with Anderson. Sean O'Haire is back up, he has a crimson mask. Sting rolls out of the ring... Sean O'Haire to the top... SEANTONBOMB! Here's the cover... ONE TWO WHAT AN UPSET! THREE![/QUOTE] "As you can see, there was a large piece of interference in that match." STING! STING! STING! STING! STING! "That's right, up there, somewhere in the rafters sits the coward. I'm out here for one simple reason, to make a challenge. You see Sting, what you did last night was contemptuous. It was deceitful. It was cowardly. But that seems to suit you well. Well let's make a match, tonight, Goldberg versus Sting. What do you think? Huh? Well?" [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Dropping from the rafters[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Dropping from the rafters in his trademark trench coat and black and white face paint is none other than Sting! He detaches from the safety harness, and holds out his black baseball bat defiantly, seemingly accepting the challenge. Goldberg grabs the bat and throws it to the mat. "YOU'RE NEXT!" Sting stands motionless. Goldberg begins to step back a step or two, seeing that Sting is not here to muck around. "WOOOOOOO! And you.. aha! You're a DEADMAN!" Goldberg goes to lock it up right here right now! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WOOOOOOOO!!![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] The dawn section of Richard Strauss' Also sprach Zarathustra begins, and out from behind the curtain comes the legendary WCW President, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair! The crowd is woooing left right and center, as the former 16 time World Heavyweight Champion circles at the top of the ramp with his arms out by his waist, showing off the pestilence of the Nature Boy. He is dressed as always impeccably, in a sharp suit, with his vibrant smile for all to see. "WOOOOOOOOO!!!" "Somebody told me..WOOO!!! Slick Ric, the Nature BOY! That we were in.. St..Peters..WOO...Burg FLORIDAAAA! WOOOOOO!!! By God, Is that true?" The crowd WOOOOOO!! "This arena has many great memories, I remember being here for SuperBrawl I way back in 1991, where I defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. And I remember going out that night, kissed all the girls, and made them cry. This is the sort of town where I could show that I'm every woman's dream and every man's nightmare. A town that reminds the Nature that all the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me. Well...WOOO!! Ten years later I'm back here again! And girls, you can't be first, but you can be next. You see, ten years on, Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line!" "Listen here you piece of trash Flair.." "WOOO!!! Piece of trash. Piece of trash, pal? Do you know who you're talking to? You're talking to Slick Ric, the Nature Boy, WOO!!! * I'm a stylin', profilin', limousine-ridin', jet-flyin', kiss-stealin', wheeler-dealin', son of a gun, who's kissed all the girls and made them cry. Hell, my shoes cost more than your house, pal. Whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to love it, because it's the best thing going today. Now, I have some business to conduct. You see, you must have got a case of amnesia when Sean O'Haire..WOOO the Phenomenal one crushed you like a sandcastle at Fire, because it seems to me you seem to think you're the President around here. It seems to me, you think you run the show. It seems to me you think you make the decisions around here. Well step back, and have a look at what's causing all this. Slick Ric, the President of World Championship Wrestling, and I've still got it, one hell of a body, I'm one hell of a man! WOOOOOOO!! So let's get that clear, pal, I'm the President. Tonight, you two men will NOT go one on one with one another. No, Sting you are needed above pal, you see, you are the eyes and ears of this place. WOOO!!! You are causing all kinds of anger from above, and I'm looking... and I'm liking. But Goldberg, you will be in action tonight. And just like that great day back in 1991, you will also compete against a Japanese superstar. WOOO!!! Because you see tonight, you have Jamie Knoble. Learn to live with it, learn to love it, Diamonds are Forever... WOOOO!!! And so is the Nature Boy Ric Flair!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Later Tonight[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A graphic pops up with Lance Storm and Torrie Wilson on it. Tony Schiavone: "Fans, a reminder that tonight, Lance Storm and Torrie Wilson will be here to celebrate their engagement!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Six Man Tag BAH GAWD Mike Awesome, Crowbar and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett, 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn and Vader[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Sadly, "Big Van" Vader was not at this arena back in 1991, but he is now. But perhaps he is sad to be so, because his team was on the losing end tonight of a gripping first match, one of the best opening matches we've had in some time, as Mike Awesome hit the AWESOME BOMB! On Jerry Lynn to collect the pin. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners: [/B] Via pinfall, Mike Awesome, Crowbar and Buff Bagwell[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Power and Size[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A vignette promotes that at Halloween Havoc, 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire, and the Giant will face off with the winner advancing for a potential triple threat World Heavyweight Championship shot. [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Randy Orton v Super Crazy[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] The Mexicana revolution continued here, as Super Crazy made his way out to face Randy Orton. But he faced a fired up Orton, who was keen to show to Samoa Joe that at Halloween Havoc, nothing should be for granted. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Randy Orton[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]I'm the baddest...[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Post match, Randy Orton walked back sipping a bottle of water and ran into the approaching 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe. Orton looked him up and down... "I am Samoa Joe, I am professional wrestling. I am the baddest...mother...f*cker on the planet." He snarled before walking out to the ring position. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Television Championship 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) v 'Above Average' Mike Sanders[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Mike Sanders is a deceptive, clever wrestler. He's agile, he knows his way around the ring. And he was putting in a hell of a match, until Steve Corino came to ringside, Corino grabbed at his foot while criss crossing the ring... the distraction allowed Samoa Joe to hit the Rear Naked Choke Hold. By the way, has anyone ever wondered what happened to that super hot British babe from the 80s, Kim Wilde? It may be totally inappropriate, but meh, I'm just curious. Coincidentally, very happy with the rating this match threw up. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Samoa Joe[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Stevie Ray has a couple of hot babes[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, Stevie Ray has on one shoulder Midajah, and on the other side of him, Pamela Paulshock. "Fruit booties, yaks, suckas gots to know, when will all this hair pulling chaos end?" "Hair pulling Stevie Ray? Hair pulling?" Midajah questions. "Ce, this is no hair pulling drama, I don't know what this mamacitas problem is ..." "Problem? I don't have a problem. The only ''problem'' in World Championship Wrestling is what the dog dragged in." "Listen here, b!tch, mamacita you need to calm down before I rearrange your face.." "Rearrange my face? Oh that's cute. First you become a homewrecker, and then you want to rearrange perfection?" "Perfection? You little ho, mamacita your face is not the thing Jeff Jarrett looks at..." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Choke On That[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] As the two girls look to scrap, WCW Hardcore Champion, 'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett comes onto the set. He pulls up his shades, and puts down his six stringer. "Listen up latino slapnut, you can tell your man Crowbar, that come Halloween Havoc I'm going to settle this little tiff for once and for all. The best way known how, I'm going to bring all the hardcore knowledge I can and I'm going to put it to use. You see, tonight your man got lucky - but let me tell you I take this championship very seriously. And I have spent time talking to the likes of Abdullah the Butcher among others to understand what it is to be hardcore." "Fruit booty, yak.." "Don't interrupt me. I just have one more thing to say. I am the Chosen One, and I have all the stroke around this place, so choke on that, slapnut!" "Don't mind if I do... later b!tch" Paulshock retorts. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW World Tag Team Championship The All Starz (c) v The Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Oh lordy, three tag teams, one set of titles. Who will survive? Heart to heart you win, if you survive... The Warrior. Sorry, just had an 80's flash back. But on with the show, after all... the show must go on, inside my heart is breaking, my make up may be fading but my smile still stays on. Sorry, my bad. What a war this was. Remember, I did not draw first blood, they did. Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war. You asked me, I didn't ask you! Sorry, I've been watching Rambo on the box. I love that movie, I do that best Rambo impersonation when he talks about his mate opening the shoe shine box in Nam and getting blown to pieces. "You have no legs!" But I digress, badly, this was a good match up. The Champions (c) (r) (tm) have been very dominant lately, but they got a good beating here. They kept coming back though, as the Anarchists kept dishing up more and more brutality. And let's not forget the brilliance of the Excellence in Execution. After 8 minutes, both Rob Van Dam and AJ Styles had a steel chair, and looked to line it up on CM Punk, Elix Skipper came in with a mini table and slammed it over the head of Van Dam! This was breaking down. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Draw, via triple disqualification, and STILL WCW Tag Team Champions, The All Starz[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]The Engagement Ceremony[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] After the break, the ring was covered in red carpet, and standing in the center of the ring was Lance Storm, the WCW United States Champion. In the corner he had stuffed toys, large sized, Big Bird, Mr Snuffalufaggus, a giant Panda bear. And on a stool a giant box of chocolates and a large size bottle of Champagne. Coming to the ring in an elegant black tight hugging dress was the vervacious, the beautiful, the glamorous, the ooh wouldn't we all want to boof her Torrie Wilson. She climbed into the ring, and Lance Storm kissed her on the hand. "If I may be serious for a minute... Torrie Wilson, ever since I have known you, everything has become crystal clear. Even when I lost focus, you sacrificed your happiness for me to see the light. And it will be my honor, my privilege to marry you, at Starrcade." Storm grabs the bottle of champagne, and pops it, pouring two glasses. The lover entwine their arms, and sip a sip. Storm then takes her over to the collection of stuffed bears, where a red bowed Polar Bear sits. She turns around, her heart melting, and so does Storm... BANG! The Panda Bear just knocked down storm! He dances around as Storm gets up again, BANG! Down he goes again. And now over the top rope. He grabs Torrie on the ass! And what a fine one at that... Torrie escapes, before the Panda Bear demasks... DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Tonight![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] The dawn section of Richard Strauss' Also sprach Zarathustra begins, and here is the Nature Boy again! "WOOOOO!! Diamond..WOO...Dallas...WOO...Page. Seems you can't keep your nose out of someone elses business. Pal, can't you understand, she wants nothing to do with you. But looking at the anger in Lance Storm's face, he does want something to do with you. So tonight... it will be, Lance Storm and Shawn Michaels... against Diamond Dallas Page, and a partner of your choice...against... Chris Kanyon..WOOO and Booker T. Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The Undertaker v 'Perfectshawn' Shawn Stasiak[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] The Undertaker had to give his heart and soul last night to defeat a very impressive Diamond Dallas Page, and tonight was a little less of a bumpy ride for him. The son of the former WWWF Champion gave a brief glimmer of hope for the ultimate upset, but it was not to be ... TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner: [/B] Via pinfall, The Undertaker[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]You need a partner?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Mick Foley is backstage with his protege, Rhino, as 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page walks back to his dressing room. "Will you have a nice day?" "Yo?" "Will you have a nice day I ask?" "Mick Foley?" "Diamond Dallas Page." "You love me, you hate me, but one thing's for sure, you'll never forget me. What can I do for you?" "No, what can I do for you? You see, a short time ago, Lance Storm defeated myself in my own type of match. But he still carries on without the flow of blood of the Hardcore Evolution. He still does not see the light. So it appears to me that both you, and I, have a mutual problem with Lance Storm. So tonight, I have the pocket rocket of destruction, the ultimate Hardcore Evolutionist, Rhino, as your partner, should you accept? Or, shall I say, if you wish to have a nice day?" Diamond Dallas Page smiles. "As I always say... Bada-bing..bada-boom... BADA-BANG!" "And as Rhino always says..." "GOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Jamie Knoble v Goldberg[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] The Japanese superstar was here as a tribute to the Flair-Fujinami match back in this arena, in 1991, at the initial SuperBrawl. But this was not an eleven minute classic between two legends, but rather a 5 minute match where Jamie Knoble exhibited some crazy high flying antics. But ultimately, one of those led to him being SPEARED in mid air! JACKHAMMER! SPLAT! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your winner: [/B] Via pinfall, Goldberg[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]The Giant is here to make amends[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, Stevie Ray catches up with the Giant. "Sucka, fruit booty, just a few quick words if you will about your match with Sean O'Haire, next." "A few quick words? I've always heard, actions speak louder than actions, tonight, Sean O'Haire will NOT beat another Horsemen!" [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]The Giant v 'Phenomenal' Sean O'Haire[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Two extremely powerful men, two men more than capable of holding the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. And of course they get a shot at getting a match up for that very belt at Halloween Havoc. Who will advance? This was a classic warm up of what we can expect, pain, plunder, torture. Just pure power here. Pure and utter unadulterated power and passion. Both men are at the forefront of their relative army, the Horsemen, and of course World Championship Wrestling. And their defiance, their pride, their dignity, their honor in the traditions of either side was served well through the passion they displayed. Finally, Arn Anderson hit a low blow on Sean O'Haire, doubling him over... CHOKESLAM! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, the Giant[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]The car driveth away...[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] 'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr is being taken down from the ropes, by the mystery abductor, as out through the prison like steel pile window, we can see a four wheel drive vehicle drive away. "Brother, that was too close. We have to move. We have to move. Watcha gonna do, when the abductor runs wild on you?" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'The Black Stallion' Booker T and 'Positively' Chris Kanyon v 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels and WCW United States Champion Lance Storm v 'The King of Bling Bling' Diamond Dallas Page and Rhino[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] An absolute slobber knocker to end the show tonight. We have gathered six great athletes, including the ever improving Rhino. You have perhaps some of the best of the Horsemen, the best of the Evolution, some of the best of World Championship Wrestling. This was going to be a lottery, it was fast paced, it was overbooked, it was clinical in it's execution. The wrestlers involved can be proud of the show put on here. The crowd were massively into it, one man who really was devastating was Rhino, who worked over Shawn Michaels of all people viciously aiming at the knees, trying to take away the Sweet Chin Music. You could see Chris Kanyon delighted on the apron. GORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEE!!! But Michaels body hit Booker T as he sprung backwards, and Booker T came in. Rhino was unaware... BOOK-END! Cover... [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners: [/B] Via pinfall, Booker T and Chris Kanyon[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Rating:[/B] A* [B]Attendance:[/B] 10,000 [B]NBC Rating:[/B] 5,922,668 viewers

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.aceonline.com.au/~scoogeep/forensics/whodunnit.gif[/IMG] [I]The recent disappearance of WCW World Heavyweight Champion, 'New Generation' Rey Mysterio Jr has sent shockwaves through the world of professional wrestling. In a state of hysteria, various names have been tied to the disappearance, the abduction. We have put together a list of these names, can you help connect the pieces to this puzzle?[/I] [IMG]http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper874/thumbs/t_3bbbd1f8127cf-51-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan[/B] Eerily there has been several comments laid down by the abductor that have sound suspiciously like the former World Wrestling Federation and World Championship Wrestling champion, Hulk Hogan. Former WCW commentator and internet comments man Mark Madden commented that he thought it suspicious that WCW had brought back the Four Horsemen, and perhaps this angle is the way to bring back Hulk Hogan in a bid to end "the right way" the New World Order, the way the Horsemen promised and threatened to do, only to be ruined by poor booking. It would force either the Horsemen to turn babyface, or for the New World Order to play babyface, an unfamiliar path given the previous ways of the nWo. Interesting, both Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are reunited in WCW, which gives some creed to the idea that the nWo may be reformed. [IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesB/booker_bashbeachwin.jpg[/IMG] [B]"Black Stallion" Booker T[/B] Booker T has been a prime suspect of 'Sultan of Swing' Juventud Guerrera. Guerrera, currently on hiatus from WCW active action on leave to find Rey Mysterio Jr claims to have strong links to Booker being the man. Interestingly, Booker T has just finished a fiesty program with Rey Mysterio Jr whereby he lost his WCW World Heavyweight Championship to Mysterio. This has led to serious embarrassment and mourning for Booker, so this does hold some weight. [IMG]http://bodyslamming.com/wwe/pics/kanyon.jpg[/IMG] [B]"Positively" Chris Kanyon[/B] He says it himself, Who better dan Kanyon? His name comes to light after recently being interviewed by the FBI for a potential link to the disappearance. We are not in a position to divulge the interview's events or comments, but it is usually on serious suspicion that an interrogation is commenced. [IMG]http://www.areavoices.com/wrestling/images/thumbnail/ricflair.jpg[/IMG] [B]"Nature Boy" Ric Flair[/B] Likewise, there is no dirtier player in the game than the Nature Boy, the President of WCW. There is no one in professional wrestling more affluent and influential who could make a man 'disappear'. He is renowned for his organised crimes, such as the hideous attack on Dusty Rhodes all those years ago. He himself has been the subject of interrogation by the FBI. [IMG]http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/ca/ya/cayako/channels/mick_foley/images/2832624foleylog.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Hardcore Evolution[/B] On a recent televised show, Mick Foley almost seemed to to take the glory for the abduction, and further qualified this by saying even he, the mentor of the Hardcore learnings was unsure how far it could twist someone's brain to take desperate measures. Could either Sabu or Rhino have decided to make a name for themselves in the most extreme measure? [IMG]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_27/11303812072So19e.jpg[/IMG] [B]Other[/B] Various names have been bandied around, Lord Charles Helms II, Esquire, Chavo Guerrero Jr, 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump, Goldberg. The question has never seriously been posed on various sites, but could the abductor have nothing to do with WCW at all?[/center]

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e7/No_mercy_2001.jpg/200px-No_mercy_2001.jpg[/IMG] [I]From the Maple Leaf Gardens in Canada[/I][/CENTER] Well, BAH GAWD WHAT A SLOBBER KNOCKER! That's right fans, the World Wrestling Federation's latest Pay-Per-View has been and gone, delivered last night in front of 21,818 fans, purchased by 354,720 people. Let's scroll down the card, if you weeeeeeel. [LIST] [*]Albert, Chaz and Viscera defeated Mideon, Mark Henry and Al Snow - surprisingly enough only a C- [*]Sean Morley defeated William Regal - C+ [*]Dean Malenko, Christian and TAKA Michinoku defeated Scotty Too Hotty, 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and D'Lo Brown C+ (what is this, Survivor Series????) [*]The Hardy Boyz defeated the APA - B- Damn! [*]Right to Censor defeated Gettin Rowdy to retain the WWF Tag Titles C [*]Edge defeated Essa Rios - C+ [*]Buh Buh Ray Dudley defeated Stevie Richards to retain the WWF Intercontinental Title - only a C? [*]Kane defeated D-Von Dudley - B- [*]Test defeated Gangrel to retain the WWF Hardcore Title - I know what you're all thinking, only a D for these two? [*]Chris Benoit defeated..get this... this must have been a great feud... Grandmaster Sexay C+ [*]Get this, second to last on the card... The Rock defeated Kurt Angle for the WWF Title A [*]And the main event, we don't know what the significance of this was...but "Y2J" Chris Jericho and "The Game" Triple H defeated..yes..that's right... The Holly Couins B [/LIST] BAH GAWD, WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro10.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]The Card[/SIZE][/CENTER] WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk v 'Positively' Chris Kanyon Handicap Match: 38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble) v Vader Hardcore Match: Crowbar v 'The Animal' Dave Bautista WCW Television Championship: 'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu Non Title Match: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v Mike Awesome The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: Excellence in Execution v The Anarchists v The Outsiders The Undertaker v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump WCW United States Champion Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels v Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T

I really like the Who Dunnit segment man, it's good to get some type of "list" of suspects going for this. I'm really enjoying the angle. [B]WCW World Tag Team Champion CM Punk[/B] v 'Positively' Chris Kanyon Handicap Match: 38th Street Gang (John Cena and Jamie Knoble) v [B]Vader[/B] Mike Awesome and 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell and WCW Hardcore Champion 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett[/B] Hardcore Match: Crowbar v [B]'The Animal' Dave Bautista[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe (c) [/B]v 'The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying Maniac' Sabu Non Title Match: 'Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar v [B]Mike Awesome[/B] The Perfect Event and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders v [B]Rhino, 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino and 'Mr Wrestling III' Jerry Lynn[/B] For a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc: Excellence in Execution v [B]The Anarchists[/B] v The Outsiders [B]The Undertaker[/B] v 'The Genetic Freak' Big Poppa Pump WCW United States Champion [B]Lance Storm and 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels [/B]v Goldberg and 'The Black Stallion' Booker T

Archived