Death of the Territories Released

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]Daniel... 'Perfect mod'? Where the hell is that coming from? I have never pretended that it is - nor do I care whether it is or not. I'll leave self-importance to the egotists that need to sign their posts, despite the fact everyone knows who is posting. Stating you are changing a move to reflect something is one thing. It's helpful because you offer something concrete to work with. I can see the logic in the move in question and agree that not having chairs and tables involved was an error in judgement. Stating that you are 'adding workers 'cause I'm sick of fighting the same people' does absolutely nothing to help. Which promotion did you add to? Which workers did you add? Who were you fighting constantly? Why am I explaining this to someone over the age of 10? Seriously - I've worked on this for years and have never once sneered at suggestions, unless it came from people with chips on their virtual shoulders; i.e., no one but yourself. Believe me, I do not expect it from people that play this - but have you once thanked the work gone into it? Nope. I think the closest you have come was 'Nice mod, but ya gotta keep them finishers straight'. 15 posts on everything wrong with it and not 1 good thing to say? And then you slag off on what Adam had to say to you? Perhaps where you come from they call that trying to help. Around these parts they call that being a complete douchebag.[/QUOTE] Why such an *******?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbdullahvonFlair, I literally just asked in the previous post for people to get this back on topic, making that post is not in the least bit helpful. I, on the other hand, am a very helpful person. There's nothing I enjoy more than helping people, no sir. So, I'd really like to recommend that you get in touch with Daniel (his screen name is DamienDe on this board in case you didn't know). You see, I think you two will get on really well, I think it may turn into a life-long friendship, one that will enrich both your lives. Why do I think this? Well, by gosh, even from just the few posts that you've made, it's clear that you two have a lot of similarities. I mean, for one thing, your screen name is obviously a tell-tale sign that you love old school wrestling. Judging by his love of DOTT, so does Daniel! You even used "von" in your screen name, which of course is of dutch origin, and judging by his IP address, guess who lives in the Netherlands? Why, Daniel does! What a delightful coincidence, one you can laugh about in later years for sure. Then of course, there is the obvious bond that you have already developed. Why, even though you're a new poster, one of your very first actions was to jump right into the argument between Daniel and D.Boon and defend him, when nobody else would. It's a good job you did too; I mean, Daniel was asked not to post in this thread again, so clearly he couldn't have responded. It's good that you jumped right in there and helped out. It was a little over-the-top, calling D.Boon names (who of course had done nothing to upset [I]you[/I]), but I'm not judging. You even have the same taste in what to read. Taking a quick peek at what threads you were viewing last night, they seem to be the same ones Daniel tends to view. So that's great, should you ever come to live in the same place, there'll be no arguments over what to read! Score! Sadly neither of you was on at the same time at any point last night, so you didn't get a chance to be reading the same thread at the same time - how magical would that have been? You even think alike. I mean, your first post was to attack me (that's fair enough, I'm sure that it was nothing personal, and you were merely channeling Daniel's own dislike for me) over the fact that you couldn't whip people into the cage in cage matches. I thought it sounded familiar when I read it, so I did some checking. You know who posted that exact same thing not long ago? Yup, you got it in one, your buddy Daniel. I mean, could these [I]complete coincidences[/I] be more freaky? I think not! What is even odder is that you even write in the same style as him, same grammatical oddities and all. Seriously, I think you two are clearly soul-mates. I think you should probably arrange to meet up, who knows what else you have in common! Maybe you're really long-lost twins or something. I know Daniel lives in Holland, sadly I couldn't find where you live as your IP address is being re-routed, but I feel sure that it's not too far away. Go on, PM him, get in touch, and be sure to let us know how it goes.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]AbdullahvonFlair, I literally just asked in the previous post for people to get this back on topic, making that post is not in the least bit helpful. I, on the other hand, am a very helpful person. There's nothing I enjoy more than helping people, no sir. So, I'd really like to recommend that you get in touch with Daniel (his screen name is DamienDe on this board in case you didn't know). You see, I think you two will get on really well, I think it may turn into a life-long friendship, one that will enrich both your lives. Why do I think this? Well, by gosh, even from just the few posts that you've made, it's clear that you two have a lot of similarities. I mean, for one thing, your screen name is obviously a tell-tale sign that you love old school wrestling. Judging by his love of DOTT, so does Daniel! You even used "von" in your screen name, which of course is of dutch origin, and judging by his IP address, guess who lives in the Netherlands? Why, Daniel does! What a delightful coincidence, one you can laugh about in later years for sure. Then of course, there is the obvious bond that you have already developed. Why, even though you're a new poster, one of your very first actions was to jump right into the argument between Daniel and D.Boon and defend him, when nobody else would. It's a good job you did too; I mean, Daniel was asked not to post in this thread again, so clearly he couldn't have responded. It's good that you jumped right in there and helped out. It was a little over-the-top, calling D.Boon names (who of course had done nothing to upset [I]you[/I]), but I'm not judging. You even have the same taste in what to read. Taking a quick peek at what threads you were viewing last night, they seem to be the same ones Daniel tends to view. So that's great, should you ever come to live in the same place, there'll be no arguments over what to read! Score! Sadly neither of you was on at the same time at any point last night, so you didn't get a chance to be reading the same thread at the same time - how magical would that have been? You even think alike. I mean, your first post was to attack me (that's fair enough, I'm sure that it was nothing personal, and you were merely channeling Daniel's own dislike for me) over the fact that you couldn't whip people into the cage in cage matches. I thought it sounded familiar when I read it, so I did some checking. You know who posted that exact same thing not long ago? Yup, you got it in one, your buddy Daniel. I mean, could these [I]complete coincidences[/I] be more freaky? I think not! What is even odder is that you even write in the same style as him, same grammatical oddities and all. Seriously, I think you two are clearly soul-mates. I think you should probably arrange to meet up, who knows what else you have in common! Maybe you're really long-lost twins or something. I know Daniel lives in Holland, sadly I couldn't find where you live as your IP address is being re-routed, but I feel sure that it's not too far away. Go on, PM him, get in touch, and be sure to let us know how it goes.[/QUOTE] Mission accomplished. It's really a matter of jsut taking your time. Poor old Daniel no matter what he does or say. Nobody is going to believe him.

[QUOTE=AbdullahvonFlair]Mission accomplished. It's really a matter of jsut taking your time. Poor old Daniel no matter what he does or say. Nobody is going to believe him.[/QUOTE] wow you two really are soulmates go for it;)

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]AbdullahvonFlair, I literally just asked in the previous post for people to get this back on topic, making that post is not in the least bit helpful. I, on the other hand, am a very helpful person. There's nothing I enjoy more than helping people, no sir. So, I'd really like to recommend that you get in touch with Daniel (his screen name is DamienDe on this board in case you didn't know). You see, I think you two will get on really well, I think it may turn into a life-long friendship, one that will enrich both your lives. Why do I think this? Well, by gosh, even from just the few posts that you've made, it's clear that you two have a lot of similarities. I mean, for one thing, your screen name is obviously a tell-tale sign that you love old school wrestling. Judging by his love of DOTT, so does Daniel! You even used "von" in your screen name, which of course is of dutch origin, and judging by his IP address, guess who lives in the Netherlands? Why, Daniel does! What a delightful coincidence, one you can laugh about in later years for sure. Then of course, there is the obvious bond that you have already developed. Why, even though you're a new poster, one of your very first actions was to jump right into the argument between Daniel and D.Boon and defend him, when nobody else would. It's a good job you did too; I mean, Daniel was asked not to post in this thread again, so clearly he couldn't have responded. It's good that you jumped right in there and helped out. It was a little over-the-top, calling D.Boon names (who of course had done nothing to upset [I]you[/I]), but I'm not judging. You even have the same taste in what to read. Taking a quick peek at what threads you were viewing last night, they seem to be the same ones Daniel tends to view. So that's great, should you ever come to live in the same place, there'll be no arguments over what to read! Score! Sadly neither of you was on at the same time at any point last night, so you didn't get a chance to be reading the same thread at the same time - how magical would that have been? You even think alike. I mean, your first post was to attack me (that's fair enough, I'm sure that it was nothing personal, and you were merely channeling Daniel's own dislike for me) over the fact that you couldn't whip people into the cage in cage matches. I thought it sounded familiar when I read it, so I did some checking. You know who posted that exact same thing not long ago? Yup, you got it in one, your buddy Daniel. I mean, could these [I]complete coincidences[/I] be more freaky? I think not! What is even odder is that you even write in the same style as him, same grammatical oddities and all. Seriously, I think you two are clearly soul-mates. I think you should probably arrange to meet up, who knows what else you have in common! Maybe you're really long-lost twins or something. I know Daniel lives in Holland, sadly I couldn't find where you live as your IP address is being re-routed, but I feel sure that it's not too far away. Go on, PM him, get in touch, and be sure to let us know how it goes.[/QUOTE] If you were a women i would marry you right now. Absolutely classic

Re-posting my question from earlier as I think it got buried under all the off-topic stuff: I was wondering,any plans in the future of adding Poffo's ICW? It was a small promotion but from the clips I saw was actually fairly groundbreaking with the stuff they did. Though I have not seen ALOT of ICW footage,I have seen enough that I'd be willing to help out if needed.

Sorry but I need to post a LOL here. Maybe Adam has a career as a private detective once his programming days are done. BTW D.Boon, since I finally got DSL on, I downloaded your updated pic pack....but what is different in it? I have played a while and fail to notice anything changed. Maybe I am just dumb.....

[QUOTE=TEWFan]... since I finally got DSL on, I downloaded your updated pic pack....but what is different in it? I have played a while and fail to notice anything changed. Maybe I am just dumb.....[/QUOTE] If you are speaking of the new wrestler profile pictures, the only difference is that there is now a small white border around them. I did that because I thought they looked better against the new game backgrounds I released a while back. [QUOTE=Moderndaywarrior]I was wondering,any plans in the future of adding Poffo's ICW? It was a small promotion but from the clips I saw was actually fairly groundbreaking with the stuff they did. Though I have not seen ALOT of ICW footage,I have seen enough that I'd be willing to help out if needed.[/quote] I had thought about adding ICW during the process, but they were pretty much done by '83. Then again, that didn't stop me from adding in Detroit. The main reason I didn't was that I created Memphis (CWA) to be a replication of the time right after the Poffos invaded. I may add them in in an update along the line. Speaking of... you are right about that promotion. Way before WWE coined the term, ICW was as Attitude-driven Sports Entertainment as promotions went. They used to even expose Memphis wrestlers on their t.v. show - heh. Check out some of the stuff on YouTube if you haven't already; amazing.

Actually,you are right,by that time all 3 Poffos (lol) had signed on with CWA,so i guess that would pretty much kill most peoples desire to work for ICW when playing DOTT,unless you are a hardcore Ronnie Garvin fan.It would however,be good perhaps as a future promotion for .SVA's 60's mod I think. The only real shame is now I won't be able to wrestle as/against "The Best"(masked Bob Orton Jr.),"The Miser"(masked Angelo Poffo), or Ratyamas(old school jobber Bill Howard as Ox Baker's evil flunky with crazy face paint,demon gimmick,and the original Shiek's hardcore style of working....kind of a low rent Purple Haze,if you will). Speaking of ICW,I did just watch some of the youtube stuff,the Ronnie Garvin expose on Lanny Poffo/Randy Savage was unheard of back then,and Crusher Bloomfield cracking up during the Miss Savage competition when they brought out Pistol Pez was gold.

• 1 month later...

Archived