Comments:

Provisional KOPW Trophy Three-Way Match:

Falls only count outside of the ring!

Shingo Takagi © vs Taichi vs Toru Yano

Comments:

Special Singles Match:

Claudio CSRO vs SANADA

Comments:

Bullet Club (Jay White & Gedo) vs United Empire (Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan)

Comments:

DEATH RIDERS (Karl Fredericks & Shota Umino) vs Great Bash Heel

Comments:

Suzuki-gun (El Desperado, DOUKI, & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) vs Ryohei Oiwa, Yuto Nakashima, & Kosei Fujita

Comments:

GWE8Bp0.jpg

NJPW Destruction in Nagoya- September 17th, 2022

Attendance: 7,500 at Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium (Nagoya, Japan)

Commentary Team: Shinpei Nogami & Milano Collection A.T.

We kicked things off with a video package for our two big matches of the evening, the NEVER Openweight Title match between Bryan Danielson and Tetsuya Natio & the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship match between SHO & Francesco Akira. The video ended by asking one simple question, who will walk of Nagoya with the gold?

After a brief rundown of the card from our commentary team, we went straight into our opening contest...

xepoXxk.jpgb91WYVR.jpgIgEI7iF.jpg VS d1sPxEJ.jpgNzaREa0.jpgbYxQcIL.jpg

Suzuki-gun (El Desperado, DOUKI, & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) vs Ryohei Owia, Yuto Nakashima, & Kosei Fujita

While the rest of Suzuki-gun is imploding, the junior heavyweight trio of El Desperado, DOUKI, & Yoshinobu Kanemaru are holding it down better than ever! This match was nothing more than a squash match that Suzuki-gun completely dominated. After about 10 minutes of one-sided action, Despy finished off Nakashima with the Pinche Loco for the win.

WINNERS: Suzuki-gun

25kRzOr.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

p3YFC1m.jpgnQCT1tG.jpg VS 4JdZ69o.jpgJwLX1uR.jpg

DEATH RIDERS (Karl Fredericks & Shota Umino) vs Great Bash Heel

DEATH RIDERS have been on a roll since debuting a few months ago at Dominion. That'll culminate next week when KUSHIDA challenges Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship, but Fredericks & Umino have also had very impressive starts. They're looking to add another notch to their win column tonight against two well-travelled veterans in Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma. This match was a decent match and the crowd was solidly behind GBH. Shota and Makabe started things off with Makabe blasting Shota with a lariat. Makabe then hit Shota with a powerslam before hitting him with a running splash. Togi picked up Umino and attempted a military press slam, but Shota wiggled out of it and hit Makabe with swinging neckbreaker. Shota then threw Makabe into the corner and hit him with a running high knee. Shota then hit Makabe with a bulldog before tagging out to Fredericks. Fredericks hit Makabe with a German suplex before throwing him off the ropes and hitting him with a back body drop. The match came to an end when Fredericks attempted the Manifest Destiny on Makabe, but he reversed it into a big back suplex. Makabe then tagged out to Tomoaki Honma, who ran wild on Fredericks! Honma hit him with a series of stiff punches before wrapping things up with a big elbow to the head. Honma then ran off the ropes and attempted his patented Kokeshi Headbutt, but Fredericks rolled out of the way at the last second! Fredericks then scooped up Honma and hit him with the Manifest Destiny! Shota held off Makabe as Fredericks got the three.

WINNERS: DEATH RIDERS

C6cqcRR.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

zzNHaQq.jpgE12uPrT.jpg VS 0klDz4M.jpg7SiAb6c.jpg

Bullet Club (Jay White & Gedo) vs United Empire (Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan)

Jay White will be facing the leader of United Empire, Will Ospreay, tomorrow night for the IWGP United States Championship, so this is a bit of warm-up match for him. It's also a much needed potential for victory for Cobb & Khan, who have been on a bit of a downslide since losing their IWGP Tag Team Championships to FTR at Forbidden Door. This match was a good match and the crowd was surprisingly behind Cobb & Khan. Great-O-Khan and Jay White started things off with White taunting Khan. Khan fired back with a big Mongolian chop, sending White rolling to the outside. As White regrouped, Khan ran off the ropes and hit White with a baseball slide. Khan then grabbed White, threw him back in the ring, and hit him with a powerslam. Khan attempted a German suplex, but White elbowed his way out of it and hit Khan with a jumping neckbreaker. White then threw Khan into the corner and hit him with a knife edge chop. White then went to the top rope and hit Khan with a diving elbow drop. White attempted the cover, but Khan kicked out at two. White then went to attempt the Blade Runner, but Khan reversed it into an overhead belly to belly suplex! Khan then tagged out to Jeff Cobb, who blasted White with a running diving splash. Cobb then threw White off the ropes and hit him with a big back body drop. Cobb attempted to grab White, but he slipped out of Cobb's grasp and tagged out to Gedo. Gedo tried his best against the monstrous Cobb, but Cobb easily overpowered him. That was until Gedo got the upper hand thanks to a well-timed thumb to the eye and a spinning heel kick. The match came to an end when Gedo tried locking Cobb in some sort of cobra clutch, but Cobb wiggled out of it and hit Gedo with the Tour of the Islands! Cobb made the cover as Khan kept White at bay and got the three.

WINNERS: United Empire

AStNNvA.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

Special Singles Match

0fd5oHr.jpg VS 1PNlL7l.jpg

Claudio CSRO vs SANADA

CSRO teamed with Bryan Danielson in a losing effort against Los Ingobernables de Japon at Road to Destruction Night Three, so now he's facing another LIJ member, the one and only 'COLD SKULL' SANADA. This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind SANADA. These two men started things off with a collar and elbow tie-up, in which SANADA hit CSRO with a snap suplex. SANADA then threw CSRO off the ropes, but CSRO ducked an attempted lariat from SANADA, leaped off the middle rope, and hit SANADA with a corkscrew European uppercut! CSRO picked up SANADA and launched him across the ring with a German suplex. CSRO then threw SANADA out of the ring with a massive Irish whip. CSRO attempted to throw SANADA into the barricade, but SANADA reversed it, sending CSRO shoulder-first into the metal barricade! SANADA threw CSRO into the ring post before running to the opposite end of the ringside area and hitting CSRO with a running missile dropkick! SANADA threw CSRO back into the ring, went to the top rope, and hit CSRO with a moonsault. SANADA made the cover, but was only able to get the two. SANADA went to attempt a dragon suplex, but CSRO reversed it into a spinning back suplex. CSRO grabbed SANADA by the legs and did a huge swing! After what felt like a minute of swinging, CSRO picked up a dazed SANADA and hit him with a double underhook powerbomb. CSRO then threw SANADA off the ropes and attempted the Swiss Death, but SANADA reversed it and hit CSRO with a massive dropkick! SANADA picked up CSRO and hit him with a dragon suplex before hitting him with a standing moonsault. The match came to an end when SANADA locked CSRO in the Skull End! CSRO valiantly reached for the ropes and with his last gasp of strength, he was just able to get his leg on the bottom rope! SANADA tried putting it back on CSRO, but CSRO shooed him away with a stiff discus lariat. CSRO then hit SANADA with a bicycle kick before throwing him off the ropes and hitting him with the Swiss Death! CSRO made the cover and got the three, giving the win to the mercenary of NJPW.

WINNER: Claudio CSRO

lbKNiRw.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

RAhsp1q.jpg

Provisional KOPW Trophy Three-Way Match

Winning fall must take place outside the ring!

BXVoqCH.jpg VS jQc9fjT.jpg VS lgbgQih.jpg

Shingo Takagi © vs Taichi vs Toru Yano

These three men have been feuding over the KOPW Trophy for most of 2022, with Shingo currently holding it. However, while Shingo is the current "holder" of the trophy, Toru Yano stole the physical trophy after his match with Shingo during the G1 Climax. Now Shingo looks to get it back in this unique match, where the only way to win is by pinfall or submission outside the ring! Other than that, anything goes! This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind Shingo. These three men immediately started things off by booking it to the outside, each one grabbing a weapon. Shingo grabbed a steel chair, Taichi grabbed his microphone stands, and Yano somehow found a turnbuckle pad under the ring. After a tense staredown between the three men, Taichi and Yano looked at each other, nodded, and rushed Shingo! Shingo tried fighting them off, but it wasn't enough and eventually he went down. Taichi didn't have any time to celebrate though, as Yano snuck up from behind and hit him with a low blow! Yano tried a quick rollup, but Taichi kicked out at two. Yano immediately went to cover Shingo, but he kicked out at two as well. Out of options, Yano ran back into the ring and started taking off all the turnbuckle pads. Meanwhile, Shingo and Taichi began brawling on the outside, with Taichi throwing Shingo headfirst into the announce table. Suddenly, Taichi turned around and was met with a turnbuckle pad to the head from Yano! Yano then threw Taichi over the ring barricade and the two men started brawling in the crowd. The two men walked and brawled for a bit before they were joined by Shingo. The three men eventually made it to the entrance ramp. The three men started brawling at the top of the ramp before Taichi and Toru eventually decided to team up and hit Shingo with a double dropkick that sent him flying off the ramp! Luckily there were some tables there, but Shingo's almost certainly out for the rest of the match. The match came to an end when Taichi kicked Yano below the belt from out of nowhere! Taichi then hit Yano with the Taichi-style Last Ride square on the ramp! Taichi then made the cover and got the three, winning the Provisional KOPW Trophy.

WINNER: Taichi

AStNNvA.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

RzWoqMh.jpg

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match

XokaYUs.jpg VS YFPG8B9.jpg

SHO © vs Francesco Akira

These two have been feuding for a few months now, mostly as part of the larger Bullet Club/United Empire feud. Akira though has beaten SHO in tag team/six-man tag action, which earned them this IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship match. This match was a great match and the crowd was solidly behind Akira. The two men started the match with a staredown before SHO slapped Akira square across the face! Akira responded by hitting SHO with a high knee! Akira then threw SHO off the ropes, ducked a lariat, and hit SHO with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors. Akira then went to the top rope and hit SHO with a diving double foot stomp. Akira made the cover, but SHO kicked out at two. Akira went to attempt the Akira Sault, but SHO reversed it into a German suplex. SHO started stomping the living hell out of Akira's left arm before hitting him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. SHO then went to the apron and hit Akira with a springboard lariat. SHO attempted a standing double foot stomp, but Akira rolled out of the way and hit SHO with an enzuigiri. Akira threw SHO off the ropes and hit him with a spinning wheel kick. Akira then locked SHO in a crossface, but SHO was able to reach the ropes before any major damage was done. Akira went to attempt the Akira Sault again, but SHO once again reversed it, this time into a back suplex. SHO threw Akira into the corner and hit him with a stiff knife edge chop before throwing Akira off the ropes and hitting him with a spear! SHO made the cover, but Akira kicked out at two. SHO then attempted the Shock Arrow, but Akira reversed it into a hurricanrana. Akira then went to the top rope and hit SHO with an Asai Moonsault! Not satisfied with that, Akira picked up SHO and hit him with the Akira Sault! Akira made the cover...

1!

2!

No!

SHO kicked out at 2.5! The match came to an end when Akira went to the top rope and attempted the Fireball. However, SHO caught it and reversed it into the Shock Arrow!!! What an amazing counter from the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion! SHO then made the cover...

1!

2!

3!

SHO has beaten Francesco Akira to retain the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship!

WINNER: SHO

KbIBjYA.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

After that match ended, we got a hype video for our main event of the evening, a NEVER Openweight Championship match between Bryan Danielson and Tetsuya Naito. The video showed how Danielson's had an impressive start to his NJPW career. From winning the NEVER Openweight Championship in his first match at Forbidden Door to having a good debut G1 Climax performance, Danielson's been living the dream. However, that dream may turn into a nightmare thanks to the leader of Los Ingobernables de Japon Tetsuya Naito! Naito demanded a shot at Dnaielson's title and received it, but not before grabbing the NEVER Openweight Championship and tossing it wildly in the air. Will Danielson fail in his first defense? Or will the 'American Dragon' walk out of Nagoya with the gold?

UvWS2uP.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

N6KUIyf.jpg

NEVER Openweight Championship Match

RNniKd0.jpg VS BVWJjFP.jpg

Bryan Danielson © vs Tetsuya Naito

This match was a great match and the crowd was solidly behind Naito. Naito and Danielson started things off with a collar and elbow tie-up, in which Naito hit Danielson with a stiff forearm smash. Naito then taunted Danielson, who responded in-kind with a stiff forearm smash of his own! Danielson kept the stiff shots coming, backing the LIJ leader in the corner after a series of stiff kicks. Danielson hit Naito with a knife edge chop before running to the opposite corner and hitting Naito with a running high knee. Danielson threw Naito to the outside, went to the top rope, and hit Naito with a diving double axe handle! Danielson threw Naito into the ring post and attempted to do so again, but this time Naito sent him headfirst into the turnbuckle! Naito grabbed a table, set it up on the outside, and put Danielson on it. Naito then went to the top rope and hit Danielson with a frog splash to the outside through the table!!! Naito threw Danielson back in the ring and hit him with the Swing Destino (Inverted Tornado DDT). Naito made the cover, but Danielson kicked out at two. Naito went to attempt an actual Destino, but Danielson reversed it into a German suplex. Danielson then grabbed Naito and locked him in a surfboard submission. He eventually released it, but not before hitting Naito's back with a jumping knee drop. Danielson then launched a barrage of kicks to a kneeling Naito, finishing things off with a roundhouse kick to Naito's head. Danielson went for the cover, but Naito kicked out at two. Danielson tried locking Naito in the LeBell Lock, but he couldn't get it fully in and Naito slipped out to hit Danielson with a lariat. Naito then threw Danielson off the ropes, ducked a lariat, and hit Danielson with a Pele kick. Naito taunted Danielson once again and hit him with a dragon suplex. Naito then locked Danielson in the Pluma Blanca (Koji Clutch)! Danielson kept reaching for the ropes, but he just wasn't able to. Eventually, Danielson started fighting out of it. Naito realized this and reversed his Pluma Blanca into the Destino!!! Naito went for the cover...

1!

2!

NO!

Danielson kicked out at 2.9! The match came to an end when Naito locked Danielson in the Pluma Blanca once again! Danielson tried reaching for the ropes again, but this time he was able to kick off the middle rope, leaping over Naito and locking him in the Cattle Mutilation!!! Naito tried reaching for the ropes, but in the end, the pain was just too much and the LIJ leader had no choice but to tap out! Danielson and Naito shook hands to close the show.

WINNER: Bryan Danielson

E3wzGPg.jpg

FINAL GRADE:

KbIBjYA.jpg

Popularity: Increased in 30 Regions

GWE8Bp0.jpg

NJPW Destruction in Nagoya Post-Show Comments

jQc9fjT.jpg

Taichi:

"Tonight... I showed the world... why those two cretins in the ring with me were nothing more than trash in Taichi's universe. I promise that I'll hold this KOPW Trophy until Wrestle Kingdom, no matter what some washed-up DVD salesman and forgotten Los Ingobernables de Japon member want to say about it! Because... THIS... IS... THE... TAICHI ERA!

rYZUX4Y.jpg

XokaYUs.jpg

SHO:

"WHY DO YOU KEEP DOUBTING ME?!?!? I'M THE IWGP JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION FOR A REASON DAMN IT! NO MATTER WHAT SOME UNITED EMPIRE FAILSON HAS TO SAY, I'M THE BEST DAMN JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT IN ALL OF WRESTLING! THE SHO-GUNATE REIGNS SUPREME IN NAGOYA!!!"

rYZUX4Y.jpg

BVWJjFP.jpg

Tetsuya Naito:

"Credit where credit's due, Bryan Danielson was the better man tonight. I clearly was not on my A-game and that cost me the NEVER Openweight Title. I don't really know what to say about the future of Tetsuya Naito, but all I know is that the future of Los Ingobernables de Japon is bright and that means my future is bright."

rYZUX4Y.jpg

RNniKd0.jpg

Bryan Danielson (in English):

"Tetsuya Naito is one damn good wrestler, that's for sure. But you know what, I was the better man tonight and even he would admit that. As for what's next for me? Well, I don't know. I had a great G1 Climax, I'm kicking everyone's asses here in Japan and across the Pacific in AEW. I'm on top of the world right n-

0fd5oHr.jpg

Claudio CSRO (in English):

"Bryan! Remember me? I'm the guy you hired to get one up on Los Ingobernables de Japon! You know what they say Bryan, the bill always come due. And since you've never given me any money, I have no choice but to accept my payment for my services in the form of a shot at your NEVER Openweight Championship!

Danielson:

"You know what Claudio, you've got it. At King of Pro-Wrestling next month, it'll be Bryan Danielson vs Claudio CSRO for the NEVER Openweight Championship and I'm very much looking forward to kicking your ass!"

(The two men then finished the post-show press conference by staring each other down)

I was reading the Will Osprey G1 Win and man that was amazing. Inspirational in a way to get such a high rating.

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, I don't think I've ever had that much fun writing a match before when I was writing Ospreay/Hiromu, maybe they'll run it back one day to get that full 100 rating...

Destruction in Fukuoka card/preview will be up tomorrow!

GWE8Bp0.jpg

NJPW Destruction in Fukuoka Preview

fkNhXmn.jpg

IWGP United States Championship Match:

27SoW3a.jpg VS zzNHaQq.jpg

Will Ospreay © vs Jay White

Will Ospreay won the G1 Climax back in August, but not before he suffered a loss during Block B competition against the leader of Bullet Club, Jay White. After Ospreay won the G1 Climax, White demanded an IWGP United States Championship match and the leader of United Empire was more than happy to oblige. Will Jay White walk out of Fukuoka as the IWGP US Champion or will Ospreay continue his hot streak and slay the leader of Bullet Club?

rYZUX4Y.jpg

No Holds Barred Match:

RVhuYXe.jpg VS kJaAuEV.jpg

Minoru Suzuki vs Zack Sabre Jr.

These two Suzuki-gun members started beefing all the way back during the G1 Climax. That was when Zack Sabre Jr. defeated Minoru Suzuki in a G1 Climax match. Since then, Suzuki has been getting more and more angry with Sabre, mostly due to this dick-ish personality. Those tensions boiled over at the G1 Climax Final, where Sabre, Suzuki, & Taichi lost a NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship match. After the match ended, Sabre & Suzuki started kicking the living hell out of each other and had to be separated by fellow Suzuki-gun members. After that, both men agreed to a match and promised to beat the living hell of each other!

rYZUX4Y.jpg

mDf6TsF.jpg

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match:

P9Tu73c.jpg0xnQTnV.jpg VS Sl9TLgv.jpgtQr3nr6.jpg

Bandido & Ryu Lee © vs Flying Tiger

Bandido & Lee have been on a rampage since winning the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships in June from Six or Nine. By spreading the word of lucha libre superiority, they've taken down everyone in their path. Now the team of Robbie Eagles & Tiger Mask IV, aka Flying Tiger, have stepped up to try to dethrone the two luchadores!

rYZUX4Y.jpg

Other Matches:

-Los Ingobernables de Japon (SANADA & Shingo Takagi) vs Aussie Open

-CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, & YOH) vs DEATH RIDERS

-United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Great O-Khan, & Francesco Akira) vs Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens, & SHO)

-Yuji Nagata & Great Bash Heel vs Ryohei Oiwa, Yuto Nakashima, & Kosei Fujita

(All that and more live from the Fukuoka PayPay Dome, exclusively on NJPW World!)

Prediction Key:

Comments:

No Holds Barred Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Los Ingobernables de Japon (Shingo Takagi & SANADA) vs Aussie Open

Comments:

CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, & YOH) vs DEATH RIDERS

Comments:

United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Great O-Khan, & Francesco Akira) vs Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens, & SHO)

Comments:

Yuji Nagata & Great Bash Heel vs Ryohei Oiwa, Yuto Nakashima, & Kosei Fujita

Comments:

Comments:

No Holds Barred Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Great O-Khan, & Francesco Akira) vs Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens, & SHO)

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

No Holds Barred Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: I don't care if it costs me points, never voting for Billy Birdf*ck.

No Holds Barred Match:

Comments: Party's over, grandpa.

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

No Holds Barred Match:

Comments:

GWE8Bp0.jpg

NJPW Destruction in Fukuoka- September 18th, 2022

Attendance: 39,000 at Fukuoka PayPayDome (Fukuoka, Japan)

We kicked things off with a hype video for our two biggest matches of the night, the IWGP United States Championship main event between Will Ospreay & Jay White and the no holds barred match between Minoru Suzuki and Zack Sabre Jr. Only one man will walk out with the honor of Suzuki-gun and only one man will walk out with the IWGP United States Championship. Who will it be? Well, we'll find out tonight in Fukuoka! After a brief rundown of the card from Shinpei & Milano, we went straight into our opening contest...

TxldzI1.jpg4JdZ69o.jpgJwLX1uR.jpg VS d1sPxEJ.jpgbYxQcIL.jpgNzaREa0.jpg

Yuji Nagata & Great Bash Heel vs Ryohei Oiwa, Kosei Fujita, & Yuto Nakashima

This was another squash match for the young lions, with Nagata, Honma, & Makabe pretty much destroying them for about eight minutes. However, the young lions were able to get a few licks in against their older counterparts, with Oiwa taking down Honma with a missile dropkick at one point! That wasn't enough to stop the three New Japan dads though, as Makabe finished off Fujita with the King Kong Knee Drop in just under eight minutes.

WINNERS: Yuji Nagata & Great Bash Heel

sNU69CV.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

0klDz4M.jpg7SiAb6c.jpgYFPG8B9.jpg VS Umni4sb.jpgyKvgFdS.jpgXokaYUs.jpg

SHO successfully defended his IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship against Francesco Akira last night at Destruction in Nagoya and now he'll look to defeat him in six-man action. Speaking of Destruction in Nagoya, Cobb & Khan defeated Bullet Club leader Jay White & Gedo there. This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind United Empire. SHO and Akira started things off with a quick exchange of a flurry of punches. SHO eventually got the upper hand, hitting Akira with a spinning heel kick. SHO then taunted Akira before hitting him with a spinning back suplex. SHO then threw Akira off the ropes and attempted a lariat, but Akira ducked it, leaped off the middle rope, and hit SHO with a springboard back elbow. Akira then hit SHO with a hurricanrana before tagging out to Great O-Khan. Khan hit SHO with a Mongolian chop before hitting him with a German suplex. Khan tried hitting SHO with another German suplex, but SHO landed on his feet and hit Khan with a running missile dropkick. SHO then tagged out to Chase Owens, who laid into Khan with a series of stomps. Owens then picked up Khan and hit him with a snap suplex before hitting him with a running knee drop. Owens taunted Khan a bit, slapping him in the face, and hitting him with a powerslam. Owens attempted a running bulldog, but Khan grabbed Owens and hit him with a facebuster. The match came to an end when Khan tagged out to Cobb and Owens tagged out to Bad Luck Fale. Cobb charged Fale, but Fale brought him down with a big boot. Fale then set up Cobb for the Grenade (Chokeslam into Thumb Thrust), but Fale wiggled out of it and hit Fale with a big scoop slam! Cobb then picked up the massive Fale and hit him with a huge Tour of the Islands! Cobb made the cover and got the three for United Empire.

WINNER: United Empire

MJ54aqA.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

Non-Title Match

fDoaxoX.jpglgbgQih.jpg0kkcuFD.jpg VS PTG4Z5G.jpgnQCT1tG.jpgp3YFC1m.jpg

Shota Umino & Karl Fredericks continued DEATH RIDERS's hot streak with a win over Great Bash Heel last night in Nagoya. Now the entirety of DEATH RIDERS get to face the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions of CHAOS. This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind CHAOS. YOH and Shota Umino started the match off with a collar and elbow tie-up, in which Shota hit YOH with a belly to belly suplex. Shota then threw YOH into the corner and hit him with an enzuigiri. Shota picked up YOH, threw him off the ropes and hit him with a dropkick. Shota then attempted a powerslam, but YOH wiggled out of it and hit Shota with a jumping neckbreaker. YOH then tagged out to Tomohiro Ishii, who ran wild on Shota, throwing him around the ring with a bevy of suplexes. Shota tried hitting Ishii with a running forearm smash, but Ishii caught him and hit him with an exploder suplex. Karl Fredericks then tagged himself in, hitting Ishii with a lariat. Fredericks picked up Ishii and hit him with a powerslam. Fredericks taunted Ishii and hit him with a running shoulder block. Fredericks then went to attempt the Manifest Destiny, but Ishii reversed it into an overhead belly to belly suplex. Ishii then picked up Fredericks and attempted the Brainbuster, but Fredericks kneed Ishii in the head to drop him, ran off the ropes, and hit Ishii with a running bulldog. The match came to an end when Fredericks tagged out to KUSHIDA and Ishii tagged out to Yano. Yano ducked a lariat from KUSHIDA, instead throwing him head first into the turnbuckle! Yano then unsheathed another turnbuckle and tried hitting KUSHIDA with the turnbuckle pad! That failed and KUSHIDA managed to shove Yano headfirst into the exposed turnbuckle! KUSHIDA then locked Yano in the DEATH LOCK and got the submission win. After the match, KUSHIDA said that Okada that this was a preview of what was to come next week in Kobe!

IlSUs3H.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

BXVoqCH.jpg1PNlL7l.jpg VS zlN6hWS.jpgtub66kG.jpg

Shingo & SANADA have turned heads in the tag division as of late and were recently given an opportunity to fight for the IWGP Tag Team Championships, but only if they defeat the current number one contenders, Aussie Open, tonight in Fukuoka! This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind Shingo & SANADA. SANADA and Kyle Fletcher started things off with a collar and elbow tie-up, in which SANADA hit Fletcher with a stiff forearm smash quickly followed up by a German suplex. SANADA then threw Fletcher into the corner and hit him with a knife edge chop. SANADA then threw Fletcher off the ropes and attempted a back body drop, but Fletcher landed on his feet and hit SANADA with an enzuigiri. Fletcher picked up SANADA and hit him with a spinning back suplex before hitting him with a standing moonsault. Fletcher then tagged out to Mark Davis and the two hit SANADA with a powerslam-neckbreaker combo. Davis picked up SANADA and hit him with a military press slam. Davis then attempted a belly to belly suplex, but SANADA wiggled out of it and hit Davis with a high knee. SANADA then tagged out to Shingo, who blasted Davis with a lariat. Shingo then threw Davis into the corner and hit him with a running high knee. Shingo went to attempt a dragon suplex, but Davis elbowed his way out of it and hit Shingo with a belly to belly suplex. Davis then ran off the ropes and hit Shingo with a massive senton. The match came to an end when Davis tagged out to Fletcher and the two attempted the Corealis, but SANADA went to the top rope and broke it up with a missile dropkick. SANADA took out Davis with a lariat that sent both men flying over the top rope. Fletcher then attempted a hurricanrana on Shingo, but Shingo caught him and hit him with a powerbomb! Shingo then picked up Fletcher and hit him with the Last of the Dragon! Shingo made the cover and got the three for LIJ.

WINNERS: Los Ingobernables de Japon

gCfZLZd.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

mDf6TsF.jpg

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match

P9Tu73c.jpg0xnQTnV.jpg VS Sl9TLgv.jpgtQr3nr6.jpg

Bandido & Lee have been on a rampage since winning the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships in June from Six or Nine. By spreading the word of lucha libre superiority, they've taken down everyone in their path. Now the team of Robbie Eagles & Tiger Mask IV, aka Flying Tiger, have stepped up to try to dethrone the two luchadores! This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind Flying Tiger. Tiger Mask IV and Ryu Lee started things off with Lee smacking Tiger Mask across the face! Tiger Mask responded by sending Lee to the outside with a massive dropkick. Tiger Mask then threw Lee into the ringpost before throwing him back in the ring and hitting him with a springboard splash. Tiger Mask then threw Lee off the ropes and attempted a back body drop, but Lee landed on his feet and hit Tiger Mask with a Pele kick. Lee then threw Tiger Mask into the corner and hit him with an enzuigiri before finishing things up with a springboard moonsault. Lee then tagged out to Bandido, who worked over Tiger Mask for a bit before attempting a hurricanrana. That was reversed by Tiger Mask into the Tiger Driver! Tiger Mask went for the cover, but the pin was quickly broken up by Lee. Lee, Bandido, and Tiger Mask began brawling on the outside before Robbie Eagles made his way to the top rope and took out all three men with a diving splash! Eagles tagged himself in as Tiger Mask entered the ring and hit Bandido with a lariat. Eagles threw Bandido off the ropes and hit him with a spinning heel kick before hitting him with a standing double foot stomp. Eagles then tried finishing off Bandido with the Turbo Backpack, but Bandido reversed it into an impressive flipping cutter. The match came to an end when Bandido tried hitting Eagles with the 21 Plex, but Eagles reversed it into the Turbo Backpack!!! What a hell of a counter from Eagles! Eagles tried making the cover, but that was quickly stopped by Ryu Lee, who hit Eagles with a springboard 450 splash! Tiger Mask tagged himself in after that, sending Ryu Lee out of the ring with a big lariat. As Tiger Mask celebrated disposing of Lee, Bandido caught him with a massive superkick! Bandido quickly followed that up with the 21 Plex, made the cover, and got the three.

WINNERS: Bandido & Ryu Lee

Jxu0nxj.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

After that match ended, we got a video hyping up the upcoming Minoru Suzuki/Zack Sabre Jr. no holds barred match. The video showed how these two Suzuki-gun members started beefing all the way back during the G1 Climax. That was when Zack Sabre Jr. defeated Minoru Suzuki in a G1 Climax match. Since then, Suzuki has been getting more and more angry with Sabre, mostly due to this dick-ish personality. Those tensions boiled over at the G1 Climax Final, where Sabre, Suzuki, & Taichi lost a NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship match. After the match ended, Sabre & Suzuki started kicking the living hell out of each other and had to be separated by fellow Suzuki-gun members. After that, both men agreed to a match and promised to beat the living hell of each other!

ITFcZLy.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

No Holds Barred Match

RVhuYXe.jpg VS kJaAuEV.jpg

This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind Suzuki. These two men didn't even wait for the bell to ring, as Sabre hit Suzuki with a flying head kick during his entrance! Further proof of Sabre's dickhead nature, he didn't even let the crowd sing Suzuki's theme! Sabre started beating the living hell out of Suzuki on the outside, stomping Suzuki's left leg numerous times. Sabre then threw Suzuki into the barricade before grabbing a lead pipe. Sabre tried hitting Suzuki with the lead pipe, but Suzuki ducked it and hit Sabre with a spinning backfist! Suzuki then threw Sabre in the ring to officially start the match and hit Sabre with a German suplex. Suzuki then threw Sabre into the corner and hit him with a big knife edge chop that sent shockwaves throughout the arena. Suzuki then tried locking Sabre in a sleeper hold, but Sabre managed to escape it by kicking Suzuki below the belt! That's entirely legal in this match and Sabre once again began working over Suzuki's left leg with a series of stomps. Sabre tried hitting Suzuki with a Penalty Kick, but Suzuki rolled out of the way and hit Sabre with a big boot. Suzuki then threw Sabre out of the ring and sent him flying shoulder-first into the ring steps. Suzuki then grabbed a chair from ringside, yelling at color commentator Milano Collection A.T. to "GET YOUR ASS UP BOY." Suzuki then cracked the chair over Sabre's head! Sabre folded to the mat, but Suzuki wasn't done yet. Suzuki grabbed Sabre by his hair and sent him headfirst into the turnbuckle! That busted Sabre open and Suzuki decided to continue his rampage by throwing Sabre into the commentary table! Suzuki grabbed Sabre and tried sending him through the table with a Gotch-style Piledriver, but Sabre reversed it and tried sending Suzuki through the table with a back body drop, but the table didn't break! Sabre then threw Suzuki back into the ring and tried hitting him with another Penalty Kick, but Suzuki caught his leg and sent him flying across the ring with a belly to belly suplex! The match came to an end when Suzuki tried locking Sabre in a sleeper hold, but before he was fully able to lock it in...

jQc9fjT.jpg

Taichi appeared on the apron!

Taichi and Suzuki stared each other down, with Taichi initially pledging his loyalty to Suzuki. Suzuki smiled, but as he turned around, Taichi hit him in the back of the head with his microphone stand! Suzuki crumpled to the ground as Sabre ran off the ropes and hit him with the Penalty Kick! Sabre then locked Suzuki in the Orienteering with Napalm Death! Suzuki tried escaping, but he just couldn't and eventually passed out from the pain. After the match ended, Sabre continued his assault on Suzuki, hitting him with multiple Penalty Kicks and locking him back in the Orienteering with Napalm Death! Young lions and other officials eventually separated the melee, but not before Suzuki may have gotten seriously injured.

WINNER: Zack Sabre Jr.

lbKNiRw.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

After that heinous assault, we cut to a video hyping up the main event of the evening between Will Ospreay and Jay White for the IWGP United States Championship. The video showed how Will Ospreay won the G1 Climax, but not before he suffered a loss during Block B competition against the leader of Bullet Club, Jay White. After Ospreay won the G1 Climax, White demanded an IWGP United States Championship match and the leader of United Empire was more than happy to oblige. Will Jay White walk out of Fukuoka as the IWGP US Champion or will Ospreay continue his hot streak and slay the leader of Bullet Club?

Txjc4cq.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

fkNhXmn.jpg

IWGP United States Championship Match

27SoW3a.jpg VS zzNHaQq.jpg w/E12uPrT.jpg

Will Ospreay © vs Jay White w/Gedo

This match was a great match and the crowd was solidly behind Ospreay. White started things off by taunting Ospreay before slapping him across the face! Ospreay responded by taking White down with a stiff superkick! Ospreay then threw White off the ropes and sent him flying over the top rope with a lariat. Ospreay then ran off the ropes and attempted to hit a suicide dive on White, but White caught him and sent him flying on the outside with a belly to belly suplex. White then threw Ospreay shoulder first into the barricade before throwing him back in the ring. White picked up Ospreay and hit him with a Uranage. White picked up Ospreay and attempted the Blade Runner, but Ospreay reversed it into a flip DDT! Ospreay then threw White into the corner, ran to the other side of the ring, and hit him with a massive missile dropkick. Ospreay picked up White and hit him with a stiff roundhouse kick that damn near knocked the Bullet Club leader out. Ospreay quickly followed that stiff shot up with a standing shooting star press! Ospreay made the cover, but White kicked out at two. Ospreay then picked up White and attempted the StormBreaker, but White reversed it into a running Death Valley Driver! White then threw Ospreay off the ropes, ducked a lariat, and hit him with a leaping back elbow. Ospreay rolled out of the ring at that point, obviously trying to regroup. White responded by going to the top rope and attempting a diving double axe handle to the outside, but Ospreay rolled out of the way and hit him with a massive superkick! Ospreay then threw White headfirst into the ringpost and threw him back in the ring. Gedo then got involved, as he started jawing with Ospreay. The two men went back and forth, but were interrupted by Jay White, who flew over the top rope and hit both men with a somersault plancha! White threw Ospreay shoulder first into the ringpost before he started stomping the living hell out of it on the outside. White then threw Ospreay back in the ring and hit him with a butterfly suplex. White then attempted the Blade Runner once again, but decided against it, instead hitting Ospreay with the Kiwi Crusher! White made the cover...

1!

2!

No!

Ospreay kicked out at 2.9! A frustrated White continued stomping the daylights out of Ospreay's shoulder, but that backfired when Ospreay caught White's leg and hit him with a Dragon Screw Leg Whip! The match came to an end when Ospreay went to the apron, jumped off the top rope, and hit White with a springboard 450 splash! Ospreay then picked up White and tried hitting the StormBreaker, but his shoulder gave out! Ospreay grimaced in pain as White quickly took advantage and hit Ospreay with the Blade Runner!!! White made the cover...

1!

2!

3!

Jay White has become the new IWGP United States Champion! White, Gedo, and the rest of Bullet Club stood tall as officials tended to Ospreay and we went off the air.

WINNER: Jay White

lT625Gn.jpg

FINAL GRADE:

fFTbm57.jpg

Popularity: Increased in 30 Regions

GWE8Bp0.jpg

NJPW Destruction in Fukuoka Post-Show Comments

1PNlL7l.jpgBXVoqCH.jpg

SANADA: "What you just saw out there is why we are the rightful challengers to the IWGP Tag Team Champions. No offense to Aussie Open, those two are two great fighters, but they just can't handle Los Ingobernables de Japon, much like the rest of their United Empire brethren."

Shingo: "So, FTR! Destruction in Kobe! You, us, and Aussie Open, for the IWGP Tag Team Championship! I know you've been defending those belts over in AEW for the past few weeks and no offense to the AEW tag division, but they've got nothing on SANADA and I. So write it down folks, September 24th, Kobe World Memorial Hall, that's when Los Ingobernables de Japon win the IWGP Tag Team Championship!

rYZUX4Y.jpg

P9Tu73c.jpg0xnQTnV.jpg

Bandido (in Spanish): "Seriously? That's the best the NJPW junior tag division has to offer? How pathetic! Robbie Eagles and Tiger Mask had nothing on lucha libre! We expected a lot better from Australia's "ace junior heavyweight" and a man in a mask!"

Ryu Lee (in Spanish): "You know what? We've beaten the best this weak division has to offer already, so we won't be defending these belts until New Japan Pro-Wrestling finds a team worthy enough to step in the ring with two legends of lucha libre. So for now, sayonara from the superior wrestling style!"

rYZUX4Y.jpg

kJaAuEV.jpg

Zack Sabre Jr. (in English, flanked by the rest of Suzuki-gun):

"Well look at this, look what's happened with Suzuki-gun. I told you I was going to kick that dickhead's head in and guess what, I bloody did. I kicked the shite out of that old bag for nearly 20 minutes. And hey, were their some times where Minoru had a chance to win? Of course, but guess what, I'm not the one on some ambulance going to a hospital and he's not the one sitting here flanked by the rest of Suzuki-gun."

(A reporter asks Sabre about what will happen to Suzuki-gun now that Minoru got betrayed)

"God what a stupid question, wouldn't have expected anything else from a bellend like yourself. Suzuki-gun is dead. Sabre-gun has risen from it's ashes like a phoenix! Tonight we kicked the piss out of some oldhead, but soon we'll be beating the shite out of people like Danielson, Ospreay, White, Okada, etc. You what to know why you cheeky knob? Because Sabre-gun reigns supreme!"

rYZUX4Y.jpg

zzNHaQq.jpg

Jay White (in English, flanked by the rest of Bullet Club):

"Drink it in boys, because once again, Bullet Club reigns supreme in New Japan Pro-Wrestling! Will Ospreay, I took your belt mate! You know you and the rest of your United Empire lackeys got nothing on us, so why do you even try? So you know what, one more time. King of Pro-Wrestling, next month at the Ryogoku Kokugikan. You put your Wrestle Kingdom main event match on the line against 'King Switch!' C'mon mate, you know you want to! As for myself, I know I'll be walking into the Tokyo Dome on January 4th as the IWGP United States Champion and I'll be walking out as IWGP World Heavyweight Champion, then Bullet Club will fully take over NJPW!"

Zi4vUlh.jpg

NJPW Destruction in Kobe Preview

eLfOIQ6.jpg

IWGP World Heavyweight Championship Match:

Fk4yzlj.jpg VS PTG4Z5G.jpg

Kazuchika Okada © vs KUSHIDA

KUSHIDA made his triumphant return to NJPW at Dominion a few months ago along with Shota Umino & Karl Fredericks, forming DEATH RIDERS. That unleashed a side of KUSHIDA we've never seen before and he had an amazing G1 Climax performance because of it. He didn't win his block, but he did beat Kazuchika Okada, earning him this IWGP World Heavyweight Championship match tonight. Will KUSHIDA cap off his amazing return by winning the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship? Or will the 'Rainmaker' reign supreme in Kobe?

rYZUX4Y.jpg

zZjAUZq.jpg

IWGP Tag Team Championship Match:

UCn6Aec.jpgQjQyloX.jpg VS zlN6hWS.jpgtub66kG.jpg VS BXVoqCH.jpg1PNlL7l.jpg

FTR © vs Aussie Open vs Los Ingobernables de Japon (Shingo Takagi & SANADA)

FTR have had a dominant reign as IWGP Tag Team Champions, defending them both in Japan and in AEW, defeating everyone's that stood in their path. Now they face two strong contenders: Aussie Open, who have dominated the UK wrestling scene, and Shingo Takagi & SANADA of Los Ingobernables de Japon, who have gained a ton of momentum recently with some strong performances in non-title action. Will FTR walk out of Kobe as the "Top Guys?" Will Aussie Open revive United Empire's dominance of the tag division? Or will Shingo & SANADA cap off their hot streak by winning the IWGP Tag Team Titles?

rYZUX4Y.jpg

nsZoRrX.jpg

NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship Match:

fDoaxoX.jpglgbgQih.jpg0kkcuFD.jpg VS 0klDz4M.jpg7SiAb6c.jpgYFPG8B9.jpg

CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, & YOH) © vs United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Great O-Khan, & Francesco Akira)

Ishii, Yano, & YOH have been some of the most impressive NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions in recent memory, defeating a top-tier Suzuki-gun team last month in the G1 Climax Final, but now they have a tough fight against United Empire ahead of them. Can CHAOS continue their dominant reign as champions? Or will United Empire take the gold from them in Kobe?

rYZUX4Y.jpg

Other Matches:

-Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Hiromu Takahashi, & BUSHI) vs Claudio CSRO, Bandido, & Ryu Lee

-DEATH RIDERS (Shota Umino & Karl Fredericks) vs Bishamon

-Bullet Club (SHO, Taiji Ishimori, & El Phantasmo) vs Great Bash Heel & Kosei Fujita

-Sabre-gun (Zack Sabre Jr. & Taichi) vs Ryohei Oiwa & Yuto Nakashima

All this and more live from the Kobe World Memorial Hall, only on NJPW World!

Prediction Key:

Comments:

FTR © vs Aussie Open vs Los Ingobernables de Japon (SANADA & Shingo Takagi)

Comments:

CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, & YOH) © vs United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Great O-Khan, & Francesco Akira)

Comments:

Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Hiromu Takahashi, & BUSHI) vs Claudio CSRO, Bandido, & Ryu Lee

Comments:

DEATH RIDERS (Shota Umino & Karl Fredericks) vs Bishamon

Comments:

Bullet Club (SHO, Taiji Ishimori, & El Phantasmo) vs Great Bash Heel & Kosei Fujita

Comments:

Sabre-gun (Zack Sabre Jr. & Taichi) vs Ryohei Oiwa & Yuto Nakashima

Comments:

Comments: Hopefully on his way to burying Billy seven feet under.

Comments: AO are here to eat the pin.

Comments:

Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Hiromu Takahashi, & BUSHI) vs Claudio CSRO, Bandido, & Ryu Lee

Comments: I do have one question: If Claudio was giving everyone his business cards at the G1 press conference to let them know he was open to joining their stables, why did he then beat up Jay White when he was invited to join the BC?

Comments:

Bullet Club (SHO, Taiji Ishimori, & El Phantasmo) vs Great Bash Heel & Kosei Fujita

Comments: Hey remember when Honma was accused of domestic abuse and we all ignored it because haha funny headbutt man?

Comments: Okada! It's comin' home!

Prediction Key:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: I do have one question: If Claudio was giving everyone his business cards at the G1 press conference to let them know he was open to joining their stables, why did he then beat up Jay White when he was invited to join the BC?

Good question, kayfabe, White thought he could get away with low-balling CSRO in their initial offer and CSRO didn't like that all too much. The man has a legendary price evidently.

Thank you to everyone's who predicted so far! This is a 48 hour prediction warning, so Destruction in Kobe will be out on Wednesday!

That works. I can definitely imagine Jay going "I've thought about it, you've got a lot of upside. There's definitely a spot here for you in the Bullet Club!" *Crowd boos* "I mean, a lot of things have changed recently. Fale's getting up there, he can't be my heavy every night, we could use the extra muscle." *Holds up the Too Sweet*

Claudio: *Uppercut*

This is a 24 Hour Prediction Warning. Destruction in Kobe will be out tomorrow, so make sure to get your predictions in if you haven't already!

Oh and for a little "where is Uncrewed at in the game?" update, just finishing booking King of Pro Wrestling if any of y'all were curious. Got some real interesting things planned for Wrestle Kingdom that's for sure!

Zi4vUlh.jpg

NJPW Destruction in Kobe- September 24th, 2022

Attendance: 8,000 at World Memorial Hall (Kobe, Japan)

Destruction in Kobe started with a video hyping up our major contests of the night, headlined of course by the big IWGP World Heavyweight Championship match between Kazuchika Okada and KUSHIDA. Will KUSHIDA cap off his excellent return by becoming the IWGP World Heavyweight Champion? Or will the 'Rainmaker' vanquish another foe?

After a brief rundown of the card from our commentary team, we head straight into our opening contest...

kJaAuEV.jpgjQc9fjT.jpg VS d1sPxEJ.jpgNzaREa0.jpg

Dangerous Tekkers vs Ryohei Oiwa & Yuto Nakashima

Zack Sabre Jr. stood tall over Minoru Suzuki last week at Destruction in Fukuoka, thanks in part to Taichi. Regardless of that, Sabre finished off the then-Suzuki-gun leader with a series of kicks to the head and submissions that nearly broke Minoru's leg. We still don't know how long Suzuki will be out for, but in the meantime, Sabre has taken over control of the now-named Sabre-gun. This match was nothing more than a squash match that Sabre & Taichi completely dominated. Sabre eventually finished off Nakashima by making him tap to the Orienteering with Napalm Death in just under eight minutes.

WINNERS: Dangerous Tekkers

ITFcZLy.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

XokaYUs.jpgnvcqNNt.jpgxlWkxuE.jpg VS 4JdZ69o.jpgJwLX1uR.jpgbYxQcIL.jpg

Ishimori & Phantasmo have been in desperate need of some momentum as of late and teaming up with the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion to face two NJPW legends and one of the brighest young lions in recent memory is a good way of getting said momentum. This match was a decent match and the crowd was solidly behind GBH & Fujita. El Phantasmo and Tomoaki Honma started things off with a little bit of comedy before Phantasmo stopped things with an enzuigiri to the side of Honma's head. Phantasmo then threw Honma into the corner and hit him with a running high knee. Phantasmo then attempted a German suplex, but Honma was able to power out of it and hit Phantasmo with a lariat. Phantasmo then tagged out to SHO, who went to the top rope and hit Honma with a missile dropkick. SHO then threw Honma into the corner and hit him with a knife edge chop before quickly following it up with a corner dropkick. Honma then stumbled to his corner and tagged out to Togi Makabe. Makabe blasted SHO with a lariat before hitting him with a running senton. Makabe threw SHO off the ropes and hit him with a huge back body drop. Makabe then ran off the ropes and attempted the King Kong Knee Drop, but SHO rolled out of the way at the last second and hit Makabe with an enzuigiri. SHO then tagged out to Taiji Ishimori, who hit Makabe with a hurricanrana. Ishimori then attempted the Bloody Cross, but Makabe reversed it into a belly to belly suplex. The match came to an end when Makabe went to attempt the King Kong Knee Drop, but Kosei Fujita tagged himself in. Fujita entered the ring like a house on fire, hitting Ishimori with a flying forearm smash and quickly following that up with a dropkick. Fujita tried hitting Ishimori with a back suplex, but Ishimori slipped out of it and hit Fujita with the Bloody Cross! Ishimori made the cover as SHO & Phantasmo took care of GBH and got the three.

WINNERS: Bullet Club

OoEYa8k.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

nQCT1tG.jpgp3YFC1m.jpg VS J9ANQ4i.jpg7nhmohf.jpg

DEATH RIDERS vs Bishamon

DEATH RIDERS have been on a roll over CHAOS as of late, with the group most recently defeating the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions of CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, & YOH) at Destruction in Fukuoka. Of course, this will culminate tonight when KUSHIDA challenges Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship, but for now, Shota Umino & Karl Fredericks will face CHAOS's ace tag team, Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI. This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind Bishamon. YOSHI-HASHI and Karl Fredericks started things off with YOSHI-HASHI hitting Fredericks with a leaping lariat. YOSHI-HASHI then threw Fredericks off the ropes and hit him with a back body drop. YOSHI-HASHI hit Fredericks with a powerslam before attempting a running knee drop. That failed, as Fredericks rolled out of the way at the last second and hit YOSHI-HASHI with a high knee. Fredericks then threw YOSHI-HASHI into the corner and hit him with a knife edge chop. He quickly followed that up with a running bulldog. Fredericks then tagged out to Shota Umino, who hit YOSHI-HASHI with a running missile dropkick. Umino then threw YOSHI-HASHI off the ropes and hit him with a spinning heel kick. Shota then attempted the DEATH RIDER DDT, but YOSHI-HASHI reversed it into a belly to belly suplex. YOSHI-HASHI then tagged out to Hirooki Goto, who blasted Shota with a lariat before running off the ropes and hitting him with a running senton. Goto picked up Shota and hit him with an Ushigoroshi and went for the pin, but only got a two count. Goto then attempted the GTR, but Shota wiggled out of it and hit Goto with a jumping neckbreaker. The match came to an end when Goto tagged out to YOSHI-HASHI, who attempted to hit Shota with a lariat, but Shota ducked it and hit YOSHI-HASHI with a Pele kick! Shota then picked up YOSHI-HASHI and hit him with the DEATH RIDER DDT! Shota made the cover and got the three for DEATH RIDERS.

AStNNvA.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

BVWJjFP.jpgghphSR3.jpgWeCdbaC.jpg VS 0fd5oHr.jpgP9Tu73c.jpg0xnQTnV.jpg

Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, BUSHI, & Hiromu Takahashi) vs Claudio CSRO, Bandido, & Ryu Lee

All three members of LIJ are looking to get things going again, with Naito coming off of a disappointing loss to Bryan Danielson at Destruction in Nagoya, BUSHI coming off of a subpar BOSJ performance, and Hiromu coming off of a heartbreaking loss in the G1 Climax Final. Meanwhile, CSRO is looking for some momentum going into his King of Pro Wrestling NEVER Openweight Title match against Bryan Danielson and is teaming tonight with his favorite clients, Bandido & Ryu Lee. This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind LIJ. Hiromu and CSRO started things off with CSRO running off the ropes and blasting Hiromu with a corkscrew European uppercut! CSRO then threw Hiromu off the ropes and hit him with a massive back body drop that had Hiromu damn near 7-8 feet in the air! CSRO continued his hot start by hitting Hiromu with an exploder suplex. CSRO then attempted the Swiss Death, but Hiromu managed to reverse it into a beautiful dropkick. Hiromu then threw CSRO into the corner, ran to the opposite corner, and hit him with a running high knee. Hiromu then tagged out to Tetsuya Naito, who hit CSRO with a lariat. Naito then attempted a quick Destino, but CSRO reversed it into a German suplex. CSRO then tagged out to Bandido, who leaped off the top rope and hit Naito with a springboard missile dropkick. Bandido then picked up Naito and hit him with an enzuigiri before hitting him with a standing double foot stomp. Bandido attempted a hurricanrana, but Naito reversed it into a powerbomb. Naito then threw Bandido off the ropes and hit him with a spinning wheel kick. Naito then tagged out to BUSHI, who hit Bandido with a running high knee. BUSHI picked up Bandido after that and hit him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. The match came to an end when BUSHI went to the top rope and attempted the MX, but Bandido reversed it into an overhead belly to belly suplex! Bandido then tagged out to Ryu Lee, who hit BUSHI with a springboard hurricanrana! Lee then picked up BUSHI and hit him with his finisher, the Desnucadora! CSRO and Bandido held off Naito and Hiromu as referee Daichi Murayama counted the three.

WINNERS: Claudio CSRO, Bandido, & Ryu Lee

AStNNvA.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

nsZoRrX.jpg

fDoaxoX.jpglgbgQih.jpg0kkcuFD.jpg VS 0klDz4M.jpg7SiAb6c.jpgYFPG8B9.jpg

Ishii, Yano, & YOH have been some of the most impressive NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions in recent memory, defeating a top-tier Suzuki-gun team last month in the G1 Climax Final, but now they have a tough fight against United Empire ahead of them. This match was a good match and the crowd was solidly behind CHAOS. YOH and Akira started things off with some quick back-and-forth action before Akira gained the upper hand with a stiff enzuigiri to the side of YOH's head. Akira then threw YOH off the ropes and hit him with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors that sent him crashing to the outside. Akira then ran off the ropes and attempted a suicide dive onto YOH, but Toru Yano was able to get off of the apron and shoved YOH out of the way at the last second! As soon as Akira saw this though, he was able to recover and do a front flip on the outside to the amazement of the Kobe crowd! Akira couldn't flex his gymnastic abilities for long though as YOH leaped off the ring steps and hit him with a diving crossbody. YOH then threw Akira back in the ring and tagged out to Toru Yano, who did a bit of comedy with Akira before hitting him with a forearm smash. Yano then tried unsheathing the turnbuckle, but he was met with a running missile dropkick from Akira for his efforts. Akira then tagged out to Jeff Cobb, who ran off the ropes and hit Yano with a senton bomb that took the wind out of Yano. Cobb then threw Yano off the ropes and hit him with a massive back body drop. Cobb then went for the Tour of the Islands, but Yano got out of it by raking Cobb in the eyes and hitting him below the belt! The match came to an end when Yano tagged out to Ishii and Cobb tagged out to Khan. The two powerhouses went at it for a while before Khan got the upper hand with a big Mongolian chop. Khan then attempted the Eliminator, but Ishii reversed it into a stiff German suplex! Ishii then scooped up Khan and hit him with the BRAINBUSTER!!!! Ishii made the cover and got the three!

WINNERS: CHAOS

gCfZLZd.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

zZjAUZq.jpg

UCn6Aec.jpgQjQyloX.jpg VS zlN6hWS.jpgtub66kG.jpg VS BXVoqCH.jpg1PNlL7l.jpg

FTR © vs Aussie Open vs Los Ingobernables de Japon (Shingo Takagi & SANADA)

FTR have had a dominant reign as IWGP Tag Team Champions, defending them both in Japan and in AEW, defeating everyone's that stood in their path. Now they face two strong contenders: Aussie Open, who have dominated the UK wrestling scene, and Shingo Takagi & SANADA of Los Ingobernables de Japon, who have gained a ton of momentum recently with some strong performances in non-title action. This match was a great match and the crowd was solidly behind LIJ. Three men from each team will be in the match at the same time, so Cash Wheeler, Kyle Fletcher, and Shingo Takagi started things off for their respective teams. Cash and Fletcher double teamed Shingo, sending him out of the ring with a double lariat. Before Fletcher could do anything else, he was met with a back elbow smash from Cash. Cash then threw Fletcher off the ropes and attempted a back body drop, but Fletcher landed on his feet and hit Cash with an enzuigiri. Fletcher then hit Cash with a German suplex, but any momentum was quickly blunted when Shingo got back in the ring and sent him flying inside-out with a massive lariat. Shingo then grabbed both Cash and Fletcher and made them headbutt each other! Following that unique maneuver, Cash tagged out to Dax Harwood, who hit Shingo with a Thesz press. As that was happening, Fletcher tagged out to Mark Davis, who bided his time in the corner as Harwood was punching the living daylights out of Shingo. All of a sudden, Davis ran off the ropes and hit both men with a running senton! Shingo rolled away and tagged out to SANADA, who ran right into an overhead belly to belly suplex from Davis. Davis taunted SANADA for a bit before Dax came from out of nowhere and clipped his left knee! Davis fell to his knee in pain, which allowed Dax to run off the ropes and hit him with a lariat to the back of his head! Davis rolled to his corner and Fletcher tagged himself in. Fletcher then leaped off the top rope and hit Dax and SANADA with a springboard double clothesline! Fletcher then attempted a hurricanrana on SANADA, but SANADA reversed it into a powerbomb. The match came to an end when SANADA tried locking Fletcher in the SKULL END, but that was broken up by FTR, who double-teamed SANADA and took out Davis and Shingo. The two hit SANADA with an interesting powerbomb-neckbreaker combo before throwing Fletcher off the ropes and hitting him with the Big Rig! Dax made the cover and got the three, keeping the IWGP Tag Team Championships in FTR's hands.

WINNERS: FTR

KbIBjYA.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

After that match ended, we cut to a video hyping up the main event of the evening, the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship match between Kazuchika Okada and KUSHIDA. The video showed how KUSHIDA made his triumphant return to NJPW at Dominion a few months ago along with Shota Umino & Karl Fredericks, forming DEATH RIDERS. That unleashed a side of KUSHIDA we've never seen before and he had an amazing G1 Climax performance because of it. He didn't win his block, but he did beat Kazuchika Okada, earning him this IWGP World Heavyweight Championship match tonight. Will KUSHIDA cap off his amazing return by winning the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship? Or will the 'Rainmaker' reign supreme in Kobe?

p2tjyzx.jpg

rYZUX4Y.jpg

eLfOIQ6.jpg

Fk4yzlj.jpg VS PTG4Z5G.jpg

This match was a great match and the crowd was solidly behind Okada. Okada and KUSHIDA started things off with a collar and elbow tie-up, in which KUSHIDA took Okada down to the ground with a leg sweep. KUSHIDA then hit Okada with a jumping double foot stomp on Okada's left arm. KUSHIDA then started stomping the living hell out of Okada's left arm before picking him back up and hitting him with a German suplex. KUSHIDA then threw Okada into the corner, ran to the other side of the ring, and hit him with a corner Yakuza kick! KUSHIDA made the cover, but Okada kicked out at two. KUSHIDA continued his hot start by trying to lock in the DEATH LOCK, but Okada managed to wiggle out before it was fully locked in. Okada then hit KUSHIDA with a beautiful-looking dropkick to regain momentum. Okada then threw KUSHIDA off the ropes and hit him with a big back body drop. Okada then threw KUSHIDA into the corner and hit him with a running back elbow smash. Okada then tried locking KUSHIDA in the Money Clip, but KUSHIDA wiggled out of it and hit Okada with a belly to belly suplex. Okada rolled to the outside as KUSHIDA ran off the ropes and hit him with a suicide dive! KUSHIDA then threw Okada into the barricade before throwing him head first into the turnbuckle post. KUSHIDA then threw Okada back in the ring, went to the top rope, and hit him with a moonsault. KUSHIDA then attempted the Back to the Future (Small Package Driver, but Okada managed to wiggle out of it and hit KUSHIDA with a discus lariat. Okada then went to the top rope, waited for KUSHIDA to get up, and hit him with a diving crossbody. Okada then locked KUSHIDA in the Red Ink! KUSHIDA flailed wildly, trying to get out of the hold, and was eventually able to by pushing himself off of the middle rope, getting himself over Okada, and putting him in a pinning predicament! That surprise pin only got a two, but KUSHIDA hit Okada with an enzuigiri before he could catch himself. KUSHIDA then sat up Okada and hit him with a Tajiri-esque Buzzsaw Kick! The match came to an end when KUSHIDA picked up Okada and hit him with the Back to the Future! KUSHIDA made the cover...

1!

2!

No!

Okada kicked out at 2.9! A frustrated KUSHIDA tried locking in the DEATH LOCK, but Okada was able to wiggle out of it and lock KUSHIDA in the Red Ink! Okada then quickly transitioned the Red Ink directly into the RAINMAKER!!!! Okada made the cover...

1!

2!

3!

Kazuchika Okada has retained the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship! The rest of DEATH RIDERS tended to KUSHIDA as Okada stood tall to close the show.

WINNER: Kazuchika Okada

KbIBjYA.jpg

FINAL GRADE:

lbKNiRw.jpg

Popularity: Increased in 23 Regions