AI Generated Cornellverse Content

One other name I'll throw out there... he's a non-wrestler with no roles but can be hired as owner or booker or both for a development company.... everyone's favorite Cverse Podcaster, greg Sluchinski. 

Was going to tackle it myself but ran into... issues...

15 minutes ago, Bigpapa42 said:

One other name I'll throw out there... he's a non-wrestler with no roles but can be hired as owner or booker or both for a development company.... everyone's favorite Cverse Podcaster, greg Sluchinski. 

Was going to tackle it myself but ran into... issues...

I've got a render for him, so somebody must have made one.

image.jpeg.0b8be5ad5ec700db5005e7aff076ed1d.jpeg

• Like 2

Ah sod it. Here's the link to the folders and database. I'd appreciate it if some of you could find the errors so I can rectify them. There are no free images as yet. I am debating whether to put in older looking renders since free images are generally used for new graduates. Pity you cannot set an age range for the free images.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jaq59zSINRisPJ2om4Ns7eevwRXbSNdf?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Ah sod it. Here's the link to the folders and database. I'd appreciate it if some of you could find the errors so I can rectify them. There are no free images as yet. I am debating whether to put in older looking renders since free images are generally used for new graduates. Pity you cannot set an age range for the free images.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jaq59zSINRisPJ2om4Ns7eevwRXbSNdf?usp=sharing

• Like 4

AkimaBrave.jpg.97dc3faffdc059adfc5e08e8f3dded8c.jpgKidToma.jpg.eeafbea9a1868716ebcde0c71f5241e2.jpgDarkAngel.jpg.74096e3dce737844caf41a86b7747aa2.jpgDarkAngel_alt.jpg.f60fdf3389dac47afaceb42fc2b17083.jpg

AKIMA BRAVE | KID TOMA | DARK ANGEL | CLIFF WILSON

FrankiePerez_alt1.jpg.1c0a081b160497f22bba408cc84323e1.jpgFumihiroOta.jpg.90e6174a951e3686009517c866265bb2.jpgFumihiroOta_alt.jpg.eb96c0f340e0f03628c2f710d634a304.jpgKaneieKomine.jpg.8e3dd839855abd8629b2c3fb27239a5f.jpg

FRANKIE PEREZ (KILLSWITCH ALT) | FUMIHIRO OTA | KANEIE KOMINE

Kanishoki.jpg.bab768e21e26bc280199d77282d7741e.jpgKaz.jpg.230647779db28216007d232d4eea7c71.jpgKazumaNarato_alt.jpg.51a1689b6d0a3f086ca7228dc6f1efcc.jpgMokuamiMaita.jpg.6f9e2585e31a0ffec91516bcd33b686f.jpg

KANISHOKI | KAZ | KAZUMA NARATO | MOKUAMI MAITA

MunemitsuSenmatsu.jpg.a6bb19589704ba811978c692e3415908.jpgNichirenAmagawa_ager.jpg.bea0398301afe7120891351b4f486a62.jpgTanaTheMighty.jpg.f39ce4f35e5e4863c8da0705b6006332.jpg

MUNEMITSU SENMATSU | NICHIREN AMAGAWA | TANA THE MIGHTY

SkullDeBones.jpg.f9da014fcf8f57eada6f770c4490fef3.jpgSkullDeBones_alt.jpg.9e34f0b5b180664e31d25f9f3fe768c8.jpgSkullDeBones_alt1.jpg.3c4fbe87eadeb93d34fe4f9f391f938a.jpg

SKULL DEBONES | VENGEANCE

Edited by Shmoe II
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Awesome job!!!

9 hours ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Thankyou so much.

Just a quick note as @The Inquisition pointed out to me.

You need to use the database file that goes with the folders as I have not stuck to the initial CVerse filename naming convention. So simply dumping them into the original CVerse folders will yield poor results. I'm working through adding the Free Pics and will update the 'People' folder when I'm done and the finished Database file.

If somebody wants to zip it all up when it has been completed and put it onto MediaFire then please do.

There does seem to be an error when downloading certain images too.

If the images filename has an apostrophe in it, that either disappears or is turned into an underscore _ meaning the database won't find the right file. I'm hoping this rectifies itself when its all \zipped up.

So I'm organising the Free Pictures and I'm wondering whether it is worth ditching the spare renders of particularly 'old' looking characters. New graduates don't tend to be old(er) so having a 20y/o with a grey haired render would look out of place? Is there any use for these older renders other than perhaps potential owners? Are potential owners spawned by the game?

27 minutes ago, Scott Zodiac said:

So I'm organising the Free Pictures and I'm wondering whether it is worth ditching the spare renders of particularly 'old' looking characters. New graduates don't tend to be old(er) so having a 20y/o with a grey haired render would look out of place? Is there any use for these older renders other than perhaps potential owners? Are potential owners spawned by the game?

I've found having a school will also create managers, announcers and personalities - all of whom will be young, but there are the MMA crossovers, and these guys tend to be in their thirties. I think a tiny percentage should have a 25-35 look and perhaps give them the MMA gloves. I found the MMA crossovers were rare but I had an Indian (not Native American) MMA guy who joined my Mumbai-based promotion, so i think you'll need a few to a dozen of each race and both genders.

1 hour ago, schachmal said:

I've found having a school will also create managers, announcers and personalities - all of whom will be young, but there are the MMA crossovers, and these guys tend to be in their thirties. I think a tiny percentage should have a 25-35 look and perhaps give them the MMA gloves. I found the MMA crossovers were rare but I had an Indian (not Native American) MMA guy who joined my Mumbai-based promotion, so i think you'll need a few to a dozen of each race and both genders.

I've got some spare renders that look particularly older than that. I'm adding them in as future graduates/yet to debut. Mostly managers and announcers.

5 hours ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Don't go to the trouble of setting them up for generated workers, but don't ditch the pictures entirely. A good pic pack should have a wide assortment of images for the player to use as they see fit. As user characters. As alternate looks for  characters when they change looks/grow up/lose their mask/lose their hair.  Younger. Older. All shapes and sizes to fulfill whatever needs the player has, not the game. 

6 hours ago, Scott Zodiac said:

I keep a separate folder in my mod for older renders - not sure anyone really looks there but in my mind it means they don't go to waste and people can potentially allocate them to whoever they want as their games advance and people retire

I wouldn't use them as free pictures personally as it just looks wrong and not like there isn't a lot of younger looking ones out there