SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

Posted (edited)

timesoftrouble copia.png

TIMES OF TROUBLE 2020

(Saturday, week 2, June 2020. New Hampshire Garden, Manchester, NH. Attendance: 30000 SELL OUT!)

Opening video package with Bon Jovi's song "These Days".

"His mamma said he was crazy, he said: Mamma, I've got to try" says the song while we see the likes of Joey Morgan, One Man Army or Faith & Old Glory in their beginnings. "Don't you know that all my heroes died, and I guess I'd rather die than fade away" when we watch deceased SWF legends Rip Chord and Sam Strong.

"These days the stars seem out of reach" when 4-time SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo appears on the screen. "But these days there ain't a ladder on the streets, these days are fast, nothing lasts, it's a graceless age" while we see a short recap of the Valiant & Giedroyc's reunion storyline and James Prudence mocking them. "Even innocence has caught the midnight train" with a flash shot of Unleashed Awesomeness.

The song continues and we see a shot from above of the 30000 fans in New Hampshire.

"...there ain't nobody left to take the blame" as Jack Giedroyc with a face of regret is shown.

Then we watch a recorded shoot with the entire SWF roster while we hear the ending "there ain't nobody left but us these days, ain't nobody left but us these days" with Eric Eisen standing with arms crossed and all the wrestlers behind him. The SWF logo with the company's slogan closes the video package:

swfwemakehistory.png.80d8bfbcb3ff64b8f53

SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match (Elimination Match)

ATOM SMASHER vs BRANDON JAMES vs JOEY MORGAN vs ROCKY GOLDEN vs SCYTHE vs THE CRIPPLER

image.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngJoey Morgan mini.pngvst white.pngimage.pngvst white.pngScythe mini.pngvst white.pngThe Crippler mini.png

"S-W-F! S-W-F!" chants were still resonating in New Hampshire after the emotional opening video package when six wrestlers among the top stars in the company where already in the ring for an Elimination Match. It was not only about earning a title shot at the SWF Wolrd Heavyweight title but also the opportunity to main event Supreme Challenge 40. A huge match to work the crowd that exceeded expectations.

With only 4 minutes into the match, Joey Morgan eliminated Atom Smasher with the Empire Spiral. The fans went loud "Joey! Joey!". Around the 10 minute mark, it was Morgan who got eliminated by Brandon James with the Big Money Move. Krissy Angelle celebrated Morgan's elimination at the ringside.

Then Scythe amused the crowd when he was able to clean the ring with a succession of running powerslams, military presses and other impressive moves. As a consequence, Rocky Golden, Brandon James and The Crippler formed a temporary alliance against The Reaper. Rocky hit Scythe with some punches to the upper body, The Crippler grabbed him from behind for a full Nelson and James knocked him down. Then all of them made the cover and Scythe was eliminated.

18 minutes in the clock, Brandon James, Rocky Golden and The Crippler are still fighting. The crowd tirelessly keeps pushing for Rocky Golden. The Crippler grabbed Rocky for a standing full Nelson and James tried to hit Rocky but he escaped just in time and it was The Crippler who got hit. Rocky put the crowd on their feet with and impressive combination before he finished Brandon James with the Rocky Road. Then Rocky headed to an already weakened Crippler who tried to stop him. But The Crippler couldn't do much more and he finally received another Rocky Road. The crowd was ecstatic with Rocky Golden celebrating in the middle of the ring. Rocky Golden will main event Supreme Challege 40!

Rocky Golden def. Brandon James, The Crippler, Scythe, Joey Morgan and Atom Smasher (84)

PRIMUS ALLEN (w/ Kristen Pearce, Avalanche and Chill) vs ONE MAN ARMY

minKristen_Pearce.pngminAvalanche Demolition.pngminChill Demolition.pngw/ Primus Allen Demolition copia.pngvst white.pngimage.png

Accompanied by the rest of Demolition, Primus Allen walked down the ramp to face one of the latest additions to the roster: One Man Army, who was having his first match in a PPV in SWF. This match was a wild brawl where Primus Allen showed his enormous power and One Man Army, heavily supported by the fans in New Hampshire, had a great determination to confront Allen despite being smaller than him.

When One Man Army had the best moments, sadly for him Avalanche and Chill made the difference at the ringside. The fans booed Demolition loudly. After 12 minutes, Primus Allen finished One Man Army with his thunderous Running Power Slam. First loss in SWF for One Man Army (now 1-3 in singles matches) and a big win for Primus Allen.

Primus Allen def. One Man Army (66)

SWF World Tag Team championship image.png

THE AWESOMENESS (JEFFERSON STARDUST & HUEY CANNONBALL) (c) vs FAITH & OLD GLORY (MASKED PATRIOT & MATTY FAITH)

Jefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.pngvst white.pngimage.pngimage.png

Huey Cannonball and Masked Patriot started the action. They were even, with Huey showing his aerial skills including a 360º splash and Masked Patriot using his muscles to slow down his opponent. The crowd enjoyed the first minutes very much.

Then Jefferson Stardust and Matty Faith got tagged in. This time The Awesomeness looked much more in control and Masked Patriot was desperate to enter the match again, but Huey got tagged in again and The Awesomeness did the Shock And Awe. Huey pinned Faith to retain. They stole the show in this first title defence for The Awesomeness.

The Awesomeness def. Faith & Old Glory (71)

SWF North American championship SWF_NA-removebg-preview mini.png

DES DAVIDS (c) vs RANDY UNLEASHED

Des Davids mini.pngvst white.pngRandy Unleashed copia.png

Des Davids' entrance got one of the biggest pops of the night. Davids was making his ninth title defence in this match against Randy Unleashed. Randy helped by The Awesomeness attacked Davids recently in Supreme TV. The feud was already heated up and it was the perfect set up for a wild brawl. Randy used his fantastic athleticism to dodge the first moves from Davids, but we already know that the former college football player has incredible athleticism for his size as well and finally Davids was able to deliver some of his powerful moves on Randy.

The Unleashed one did not surrender easily. Randy hit Davids with a senton and an spectacular jumping DDT. The champion kicked out at 1. Then Davids counterattacked a fantastic tackle, but Randy kicked out at 2.

Jefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png

Suddenly, The Awesomeness made their entrance to help Randy, who was already in big trouble at that point of the match.

Marshall Dillon copia.pngimage.png

But before The Awesomeness could even reach the ring, The Dallas Cowboys ran down the ramp to attack The Awesomeness, who had previously attacked them costing them a title shot in the last episode of Supreme TV.

With Randy more interested in what was happening outside the ring, Des Davids caught him off guard to finish him with the Touch Down. Another successful defence for Des Davids. The champion was given a USA flag to celebrate in middle of the ring.

Des Davids def. Randy Unleashed (75)

JAMES PRUDENCE vs VALIANT

James Prudence copia.pngvst white.pngValiant mini.png

Valiant's entrance got the biggest pop of the night, only matched by Des Davids' entrance. James Prudence had been mocking Valiant & Giedroyc during the last Supreme TV episodes and the Californian all-American had already heard enough of that. As Valiant had already predicted, Platinum didn't keep his cocky attitude in the ring and tried to avoid as much contact as possible in the first minutes. It looked like we were heading for a long match where storytelling was going to be important.

Prudence used some dirty tricks in his favor and got the first pin attempt with a roll-up, but Valiant survived it. Platinum then took it to the ground and unsuccessfully tried to submit Valiant with a leglock and then used the ropes for leverage to pin him, but Valiant kicked out at 2.

Fueled by the crowd, the charismatic Valiant made a classic comeback to take control of the match and finally hit Prudence with the Patriot Missile. 1, 2, 3!

Valiant def. James Prudence (74)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight championship SWF_World-removebg-preview mini copia.png

REMO (c) vs JACK GIEDROYC

image.pngvst white.pngRogue mini.png

4-time SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo was looking for his second title defence against a redeemed Jack Giedroyc, who has come a long way this year from feuding with Valiant and helping Remo at the beginning to return with his original tag team partner and being the challenger against Remo. Valiant was seated in the first rows to support his tag team partner.

After a short phase where they had more of a strategic approach, Remo and Giedroyc exchanged blows in the middle of the ring delighting the fans. After this warm up, they ended up fighting fiercely on the ground. They weren't the most technically gifted stars but they showed intensity and the advantage changed hands frequently during this phase. Then Remo attacked Giedroyc with a spear and pinned him, but Giedroyc kicked out at 1. Valiant asked the crowd to support his partner and "let's go Jack!" chants invaded the arena.

Around the 10 minute mark, Giedroyc kicks the champion, rebound attack, Remo tries to counterattack, but Giedroyc strikes again with a wonderful knee and then delivers the Crashing On! 1... 2... NO! They are getting exhausted and now they are laying on the ground.

12 minutes in the clock, Remo gets up and, when Giedroyc tries to grab him, he welcomes him with a devastating elbow blow before he finishes him with The Destroyer. 1... 2... 3!

At the announcers table, Emma Chase says "Giedroyc did a fantastic effort but he fell short in the end and Remo proved once again he is the number 1 in the world to retain!". Duane Fry says "Remo will be defending the SWF World Heavyweight title against Rocky Golden at Supreme Challenge 40 in the most awaited rematch of the year!".

Remo def. Jack Giedroyc (80)

SHOW RATING: 84

timesofratings.png.23d9232261c903d1328b0

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your participation as always.

Congratulations to @Charasmatic Enigma who was the best in this round with a perfect score. Also @SIser187 had a perfect score but he didn't get the bonus.

@Wrestling Machine@SIser187 and @Charasmatic Enigma are now tied for the 1st place for total points heading to the final month of the predictions cycle that will end at Supreme Challege 40.

Predictions results for TImes Of Trouble 2020

@Charasmatic Enigma 6/6 + 1 bonus
@SIser187 6/6
@KyTeran + 1 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 5/6
@Herrbear 5/6
@StanMiguel 3/6 + 1 bonus
@Shmoe II 3/6

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

@Wrestling Machine 25/30 + 3 bonus
@SIser187 24/30 + 4 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma  24/30 + 4 bonus 
@Herrbear 20/30 + 3 bonus
@KyTeran 20/24 + 3 bonus
@StanMiguel 16/30 + 4 bonus
@Shmoe II 17/24 + 2 bonus
@CGN91 8/12 + 3 bonus
@kanegan 5/6 + 2 bonus
@Temes1066 5/6 + 1 bonus
@Dawn 4/6 +2 bonus
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@Martel123 4/6

On 5/28/2024 at 11:02 PM, SIser187 said:

Atom Smasher vs Brandon James vs Joey Morgan vs Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs The Crippler

I could see Scythe winning too(with maybe a potential face turn which would open a fresh match up with Remo) but with the biggest show of the year coming up, Rocky's probably getting the nod to challenge.

On 5/31/2024 at 9:35 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Atom Smasher vs Brandon James vs Joey Morgan vs Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs The Crippler

Time to bring your figurehead back front and centre

On 5/31/2024 at 8:25 PM, Shmoe II said:

Atom Smasher vs Brandon James vs Joey Morgan vs Rocky Golden vs Scythe vs The Crippler

- The only two people qualified in this bout to headline The got-dang Supreme Challenge are Rocky and Scythe ...Scythe I feel is the fresh option to really put doubt in the mind that Remo will be losing the belt.

Predictions were mostly divided between Rocky and Scythe, and I can see why. Scythe's been consistently performing above my expectations since the beginning of the diary. I understand the point that @SIser187 suggested about a turn face for Scythe to challenge Remo. But as @Charasmatic Enigma said Rocky is still my figurehead and also the option that feels more natural as a babyface. I think a rematch at Supreme Challenge 40 (very important number) between Remo (now a living legend with 4 World titles) and Rocky will be huge. And I will try for sure to make it feel as a big deal as possible!

Primus Allen vs One Man Army

I know One Man Army has kind of been on a push but...I like Primus.

Primus Allen vs One Man Army

Could definitely see this going the other way, but Primus could be a star

Primus Allen vs One Man Army

- Younger, bigger, scarier - could definitely fill the role that a lot of the bigger stars are ageing out of, this could be a nice signature win for him as a singles competitor.

One Man Army vs Primus Allen was the only match that had no build-up and is a rare thing in this diary for a PPV match. One Man Army has been on a push since he joined the company as @SIser187 said and this was his first PPV match, I guess that's the most remarkable point. It was a match to put Primus Allen over. The Demolition stable has been built around Primus. @Shmoe II is really on point in this case.

SWF North American

Des Davids (c) vs Randy Unleashed

This could be really strong. I think Des retains for now.

SWF North American

Des Davids (c) vs Randy Unleashed

I keep betting against Davids, and I keep being wrong so I'll back him here

SWF North American

Des Davids (c) vs Randy Unleashed

- I would really like to pick Randy here. And I've decided I will! Charismatic, long serving member of the roster, I wanna see his gang with more gold even if it's just for a while. And I always think in the back of my mind this could be the time Davids loses the belt to start moving on up.

Davids vs Randy could have been better, I had big hopes for that match in terms of rating as well. Was I tempted to give Unleashed Awesomeness another title? Not really, I don't think they need it rn. Randy is great and obviously would be a great choice to dethrone Davids but you'll see the story is going in another direction. Also I think Davids deserves to reach Supreme Challenge 40 with the title.

On 5/28/2024 at 7:59 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Comments on diary / last episode: June Company War is in our pocket! Keep pushing!

@Wrestling Machine we'll keep pushing for sure! After a weak May, SWF is coming back strong! Remo vs Mikey Lau really helped our chances to win in June but we can't stop until the end of the month 😉

Comments on diary / last episode:  Darker Mikey then? Okay. Maybe he's a potential Des foe then with how he's losing control.
Also I'm noticing the modest Steven Parker push. I wonder if he gets another little notch up soon.
Third note is now that you're sticking a microphone in Prudence's face it seems he's taking Jack Giedroyc's place somewhat as a shit-disturber type of heel. At least that's just how I imagined Rogue...this slimey, shit disturber who stirs things up partially for his own advantage and partially because it amuses him. He's delivering well enough with Jack and Valiant verbally at least! I always liked him. He's good as a supporting heel role.

@SIser187 Mikey Lau's angle with Remo and Hannah's injury, with Remo talking about the dark side of Lau (to use your words) will be a turning point for him.

- I have plans for Parker in the short term.

- Well I didn't consider that Prudence was taking Giedroyc's (or when he was still Rogue) place but I guess it's an interesting point of view. We're getting a little bit more of his personality outside the ring. He's a good mid-carder that can do a little bit of everything and I think he matches really well with Valiant & Giedroyc (I'm trying to think in Giedroyc's personality before he became Rogue to continue from that point) because they are these beloved babyfaces and Prudence is someone very easy to hate haha. And he'll be easier to hate soon.

Edited by newbiezness

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 23

Scythe vs ZWB

American Machine vs Brandon James

Atom Smasher vs Jungle Lord

NETSTREAM Intercontinental Title Shot Match

Bear Bekowski vs Charger Siaki vs One Man Army vs Roderick Remus

Robbie Retro vs Rocky Golden

Main Event:

Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc) vs James Prudence & ???

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

(BONUS 2) Who will be James Prudence' tag team partner?

Comments on diary / last episode:

Scythe vs ZWB

Main Event:

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

(BONUS 2) Who will be James Prudence' tag team partner? ???

• Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 23

Scythe vs ZWB

Should be a good match. Could see some interference to cost ZWB

American Machine is a jobber at this point

Interesting match up. Could go either way.

Part of the build to Remus vs Remo 😂

Golden's building up to a Supreme Challenge Main Event... he's not losing to Disco Stu

Main Event:

Valiant & Giedroyc are both top guys, whereas Prudence is a level below

Yes

I know he's probably too old, but... Donnie J

• Like 1

Scythe vs ZWB

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

(BONUS 2) Who will be James Prudence' tag team partner? Mainstream Hernandez

• Like 1

Scythe vs ZWB

- Both these men are at interesting cross roads right now. Both of them have to try to not to take too long to decide which way to go. Scythe is above ZWB in the pecking order, however.

American Machine vs Brandon James

- the biggest American machine is money.

Atom Smasher vs Jungle Lord

- Again, two strong gimmicks, could go either way. I do love some Jungle Lord in terms of what would be my own preference of style to watch in real life but I'm going for the younger more nuclear option.

Bear Bekowski vs Charger Siaki vs One Man Army vs Roderick Remus

- A nice way for OMA to rebound from the PPV and would make the strongest opponent for the champ.

Robbie Retro vs Rocky Golden

- I could see Remo getting involved to cause Rocky some embarrassment before their showdown - but the figurehead losing to Robbie Retro seems too cruel even for the champ.

Main Event:

Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc) vs James Prudence & ???

- Always difficult to bet against ??? but the strength of the "boy" pick is too great.

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes.

(BONUS 2) Who will be James Prudence' tag team partner? Assuming it's somebody already on the roster, somebody who matches the kind of energy Prudence exudes, I'm gonna go with Hollywood Bret Starr.

• Like 1

Scythe vs ZWB

Main Event:

(BONUS 2) Who will be James Prudence' tag team partner? Mainstream Hernandez

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Scythe vs ZWB

Taking Scythe here.

A fairly simple enhancement kind of win.

Hero Squad explodes again!

I just like Roderick taking a stab at the younger title most.

Golden boy gets the Golden win.

Main Event:

The reunited boys get a W.

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? I'll say no.

(BONUS 2) Who will be James Prudence' tag team partner? Let's take a different stab, Angry Gilmore.

Edited by SIser187
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 2:46 PM, newbiezness said:

Scythe vs ZWB

Main Event:

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

My Picks

Edited by Temes1066
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 23

(Tuesday, week 3, June 2020. Wisconsin Field House, Madison, WI. Attendance: 10502)

Scythe mini.pngvst white.pngZWB copia.png

Scythe def. ZWB (80)

The Reaper and Zimmy were ready to open the show in Wisconsin. Scythe had a strong start full of running powerslams, powerbomb, etc. Zimmy survived the first pin attempt and the crowd reacted with "ZWB! ZWB!" chants. Zimmy tried to avoid as much contact as possible with The Reaper and he was able to even the match with quick aerial strikes and using his superior speed.

Around the 10 minute mark, Zimmy rolled up Scythe's body but the referee only reached 2. It was a wake up call for The Reaper who replied with an impressive military press. Zimmy kicked out at 2 again. ZWB still managed to deliver a wonderful senton but Scythe kicked out at 1.

15 minutes in the clock, ZWB goes for a moonsault but misses the target, Scythe gets his hands on Zimmy and applies the Choke Slam. It's over. Zimmy had a fantastic performance but still Scythe wins in a great match that did a perfect job to work the crowd.

ZWB copia.png

ANGLE: After losing the match, ZWB is still laying on the ground in the middle of the ring for a minute. Finally, Zimmy gets up to grab a mic. Zimmy speaks directly to the fans: "I've been the Amazing Bumfhole you've enjoyed for almost 5 years in this company. I was a 5-time World Tag Team champion, and it was good for a while. Then my brother turned Unleashed and he became a North American champion. He's the most iconic character leading a faction that possesses the World Tag Team champions, in a way he's above them we can say. On the other hand, I'm stuck in this nice guy character that you all love, I'm stalled and I'm fed up of this situation. I'm sick of you demanding autographs and pictures from me no matter if I win or lose. Maybe it doesn't matter a damn thing to you, but it matters to me! Your unconditional support makes me sick at this point!". Zimmy drops the microphone and leaves the ring leaving the audience in shock (80)

Brandon James def. American Machine  (70)

Brandon James made his entrance accompanied by his superhot manager Krissy Angelle getting the biggest pop of the night. However, American Machine got the support of the fans in Wisconsin from the beginning. Then James had no mercy in what it was a one sided match. For 8 minutes, James punished American Machine with moves such as elbow blows, knee strikes and DDTs while Krissy Angelle enjoyed the show. American Machine did a good job to selling James' moves and they stole the show. Brandon James finished American Machine with the Big Money Move.

stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png

ANGLE: The music plays and Justin Sensitive comes out dancing as if he was coming out of an after party, then "Bad, Bad" Lenny Brown takes out his sunglasses and winks at the camera while raising an eyebrow, Mainstream Hernandez does a cartwheel followed by an impressive backflip and the NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion Hollywood Bret Starr raises his belt while he strokes his chin and pouts lips. The crowd booed Hollywood Uncensored loudly.

Eric Eisen mini.png

Before they can even say a word, SWF booker Eric Eisen comes out: "I don't know exactly what are you going to do tonight. But I know very well what I'm going to do. The NETSTREAM Intercontinental title was meant to be defended quite often in Supreme TV. And you, Bret, have defended the title the impressive amount of ZERO times so far! I'm tired of waiting for you to defend it, tonight I'm going to book a Title Shot Match for the NETSTREAM Intercontinental title and the winner will face Hollywoood Bret Starr at The Supreme Challenge 40!". Hollywood Uncensored lose their minds in the ring (59)

image.pngvst white.pngJungle Lord copia.png

Atom Smasher def. Jungle Lord (80)

A battle of over the top gimmicks that became a wild brawl when Smasher referred to Lord as "old jungly fart". Lord showed he is hot with the audience after some performances that reminded of the peak of his career, like his last match against Scythe, and connected some interesting moves like a monkey flip and a gorilla press that were widely celebrated. The Radioactive Machine stopped Lord's momentum with the Radiation Blast and was close to end the match but Lord kicked out at 2. When Lord was gaining the advantage, Smasher hit Lord with another Radiation Blast to win the match. Smasher did some poses to celebrate what it was a big win for him and got booed by the fans.

One Man Army def. Bear Bekowski, Charger Siaki and Roderick Remus (66)

Bear Bekowski used his aggressive style to set the tone early until One Man Army surprised him with the Guided Missile. One Man Army tried to pin Bekowski but Siaki stopped the 3-count. Siaki defeated Roderick Remus recently, but clearly Remus got his number in this match. Remus did a fantastic job to slow down the Samoan on the ground using his technical skills and then punished him with some aerial moves like a suicide dive. Siaki's manager BJ O'Neill was desperate at the ringside when Remus tried to win with an armlock until One Man Army stepped into the ring again to help Siaki. Bekowski also returned to the ring and managed to get rid of Siaki and Remus, but One Man Army had already planned for another Guided Missile and didn't miss the target... 1... 2... 3! One Man Army will face Hollywood Bret Starr for the NETSTREAM Intercontinental belt.

image.png     stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png

ANGLE: One Man Army was still celebrating his biggest win in his short career in SWF when Hollywood Uncensored stepped into the ring to attack him. Mainstream Hernandez surprised him from one side with an aerial strike. Then "Bad, Bad" Lenny Brown took One Man Army's body for a powerbomb. Justin Sensitive cowardly helped him to stand up just to hit him with a low blow. Then Lenny Brown picked One Man Army up and Hollywood Bret Starr attacked him with the Hollywood Hammer. They left One Man Army beaten on the ground but before they went back to the backstage Bret Starr took a mic to say "this is just a warning!" (51)

Rocky Golden def. Robbie Retro (76)

"Rocky Golden" chants invaded the arena as soon as the match began. The next challenger for the SWF World Heavyweight championship was in Wisconsin to face Retro. The Disco Stud surprised Rocky with a strong start and the crowd quickly was much more divided between the two babyfaces. It became a storytelling bout with Retro showing his will to get an unexpected win in this match and Rocky showing sportsmanship to even applaud after some dance moves from Retro.

However, it was a question of time before Rocky caught fire to combine a few punches to the upper body and then hit Retro with the Golden Jab. Surprisingly, Retro kicked out at 2 putting the crowd on their feet. A few minutes later, Rocky put Retro in problems again and finished him with the Rocky Road.

image.png     SWF_World-removebg-preview.png     image.png

ANGLE: After the match, SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo comes out to meet Rocky Golden, the challenger for the title, and the two wrestlers who will main event The Supreme Challenge 40 were now face to face. The crowd went nuts chanting "This is awesome!" just looking at the the two stars staring at each other.

Remo: "Congratulations Rocky, you've made it to the Main Event of Supreme Challenge 40. (The crowd timidly applauded). But I've got bad news for you, that's as far as you are going to go as long as I'm holding the belt. Because I've been carrying this f***ing company for the last decade. I'm a 4-time champion for a reason, while you, well even a broken clock is right at a certain point".

Rocky Golden, asks for a microphone: "Congratulations to you as well, Remo. You've became a 4-time champion, now you're a legend in this company". (The crowd is confused and in silence whilst Remo looks surprised). "You clearly still don't know a damn thing about me, champion. I defeated Tommy Cornell! (The crowd applauds enthusiastically). I defeated Jack Bruce in my debut at The Supreme Challenge 38! (The crowd gets even hotter). Now you're a legend, Remo. I give it to you. And I'll be a f***ing legend myself when I defeat you at The Supreme Challenge 40 in motherf***ing Philadelphia!". (The crowd erupts in ecstasy).

Pure cinema. Hands down, they produced the best segment of the year (99)

Valiant Giedroyc SWF copia.png

Valiant & Giedroyc make their entrance with a new custom theme song while many fans hold their "Valiant/Giedroyc 2020  Make SWF Great Again" signs similar to the one that went viral week ago. In the titantron screen we see two horses, one white and one black. Probably the white one represents Valiant, a pure spirit, while the dark horse could represent Giedroyc seeking to redeem himself. The entrance got one of the biggest pops of the night.

Before the match, Valiant turned to the screen where a press note was shown:

SWF times of trouble USPW war fans.png

The fans booed loudly and "S-W-F! S-W-F!" chants started.

Surprisingly, Valiant delivered this speech: "Listen guys, these are the moments where our true nature is challenged. We could take a few shots at USPW now... (the crowd chants "Yes! Yes!") but to me...  and I'm sure Jack feels the same... we are fellow Americans and that association means more to me than any other" (the chants turned to "U-S-A! U-S-A!").

At the announcers table, Duane Fry points out "what a classy way to handle the situation by Valiant" while Emma Chase added "obviously the type of class that our competition lacks, Duane" (83)

Main Event: 

Valiant mini.pngRogue mini.pngvst white.pngJames Prudence copia.pngimage.png.d1d1176fd612e96134c18bd0619625

Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc) def. The Platinum Blondes (James Prudence & Frederique Antonio Garcia) (81)

The crowd couldn't believe their eyes when it was Frederique Antonio Garcia who came out with James Prudence! At the announcers table, Duane Fry said "Frederique Antonio Garcia was a very controversial figure in SWF. His homophobic undertones have no place in today's SWF in my opinion. James Prudence made some rude comments to Valiant & Giedroyc in the last episodes that could be considered borderline homophobic as well, but this is on a whole different level!". Emma Chase replied "The Platinum Blondes are back and I'm going to enjoy it so much!".

Jack Giedroyc and Frederique Antonio Garcia started the match. Before the bell rang, Frederique looked at Valiant & Giedroyc and said the words that everyone was fearing to hear: "What's up, sissies?" making the announcer Duane Fry very uncomfortable.

Frederique and Giedroyc began to tell a story where the babyfaces connected with the fans and the heels repeatedly made controversial comments provoking their opponents and the crowd. Giedroyc hit Frederique with the Crashing On but Platinum was there to save his friend.

When Valiant and Prudence got tagged in the heat only reached new heights. After a good exchange in the middle of the ring, Prudence tried to roll-up Valiant but he kicked out at 2. Later, Valiant delivered a couple of suplexes and tried to win with the V-Split, but Frederique helped Prudence.

With Giedroyc and Frederique back into action, it was Giedroyc who put Frederique in problems with a Commonwealth Superpunch and then connected the Crashing On... 1... 2... 3! Valiant & Giedroyc win the match!

The hashtags #cancelplatinumblodes and #homophobicSWF quickly became trending worldwide, but the controversy only made the ratings rise as everyone was curious to see what was happening in Supreme TV.

SHOW RATING: 88

23arating.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

TEW Insider.png

A MORE AMERICAN SWF THAN EVER DESTROYS COMPETITION

image.png

Valiant & Giedroyc def. The Platinum Blondes (81) in the Main Event of the best Supreme TV episode of the year so far. It was a potential turning point in the wrestling industry.

Joss Thompson def. The Force (80) in the Main Event of American Wrestling. USPW is 4 points below in the monthly average with just one week remaining and now the question is if their leading position in American wrestling is at risk or not.

Wolf Hawkins & Doc Hammond def. Aaron Andrews & Joy Chord (84) in a Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling that featured the same match as the previous week that had a slightly worse rating.

The future looks bright for SWF with less than 4 weeks to the highly anticipated finale event The Supreme Challenge 40. The Wrestling Objective wrote on their site this interesting article:

SWF TURNS AMERICAN

Eric Eisen is doing an impressive job at SWF this year. For years, USPW has taken the lead in our industry with two main weapons: Reverie's unlimited funds and patriotism.

Eisen surprisingly unveiled the new broadcasting deal with NETSTREAM earlier this year. He had to pay $9M to cancel the previous deal with CANN but the risky move is paying dividends.

Eisen's strategy had also another chapter in mind and it was to prove that SWF can be as American as anyone in this industry. In fact, in the Eisens' view they are the ones that truly represent American wrestling tradition and not Allen Packer's USPW that has little to do with the old patriotic USPW formula.

The strategy took effect from the first show of the year with American Machine in the opening match. Des Davids wearing the USA flag defeated Canadian hero Angry Gilmore in Toronto. Now Davids is a very patriotic successful North American champion. Masked Patriot has been given more prominence lately. One of the top babyfaces like Valiant has taken a more all-American approach.

That classy segment  tonight where Valiant dealt with USPW dirty tricks was Eric Eisen's way to tell Allen Packer "your dirty tricks aren't working and we don't need them either because we are American wrestling".

Edited by newbiezness

Thank you for your predictions and feedback as always guys.

Congratulations to @Wrestling Machine, @Shmoe II and @Temes1066 who were the best in this round with a perfect score.

@Wrestling Machine is in the 1st place for total points with @Charasmatic Enigma only 1 point behind and @SIser187 2 points behind the leader.

This predictions cycle will end in less than 4 weeks at the iconic season finale event The Supreme Challege 40.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 23

@Wrestling Machine 6/6 +1 bonus
@Shmoe II 6/6 + 1 bonus
@Temes1066 6/6 + 1 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 5/6 + 1 bonus
@KyTeran 5/6 + 1 bonus
@SIser187 5/6
@Herrbear 3/6

@Wrestling Machine 31/36 + 4 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma  29/36 + 5 bonus
@SIser187 29/36 + 4 bonus
@KyTeran 25/30 + 4 bonus
@Herrbear 23/36 + 3 bonus
@Shmoe II 23/30  + 3 bonus
@StanMiguel 16/30 + 4 bonus
@Temes1066 11/12 + 2 bonus
@CGN91 8/12 + 3 bonus
@kanegan 5/6 + 2 bonus
@Dawn 4/6 +2 bonus
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@Martel123 4/6

On 6/5/2024 at 9:43 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Scythe vs ZWB

Should be a good match. Could see some interference to cost ZWB

On 6/5/2024 at 6:19 PM, Shmoe II said:

Scythe vs ZWB

- Both these men are at interesting cross roads right now. Both of them have to try to not to take too long to decide which way to go. Scythe is above ZWB in the pecking order, however.

Some of you were expecting something else to happen in this match and it was more about the aftermath. ZWB is truly facing a cross roads like @Shmoe II said. Scythe keeps gaining momentum with fantastic performances (85 in this match) and is on a 8 wins in a row in singles matches streak. Also in the previous week I tried to make him look very dominant in the Elimination match when I wrote that Rocky Golden, Brandon James and The Crippler made a temporary alliance to eliminate Scythe. So right now I feel like Scythe has no belt but it's still interesting if anybody can stop him.

On 6/5/2024 at 9:43 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Interesting match up. Could go either way.

On 6/6/2024 at 1:56 PM, SIser187 said:

Hero Squad explodes again!

Atom Smasher vs Jungle Lord

- Again, two strong gimmicks, could go either way. I do love some Jungle Lord in terms of what would be my own preference of style to watch in real life but I'm going for the younger more nuclear option.

I had the temptation to give Jungle Lord the win and extend this match to a feud between these two because Jungle Lord is one of those who's been doing good things lately but in the end I thought Atom Smasher could benefit more from going over and Lord is 45 at this point.

Bear Bekowski vs Charger Siaki vs One Man Army vs Roderick Remus

- A nice way for OMA to rebound from the PPV and would make the strongest opponent for the champ.

@Shmoe II yeah, pretty much you nailed it. Primus Allen beat One Man Army at Times Of Trouble but he used some help from his Demolition mates and it was also One Man Army's first loss. With this victory I think One Man Army is still looking pretty strong.

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 24

Joey Morgan vs Paul Huntingdon

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert vs The Platinum Blondes (James Prudence & Frederique Antonio Garcia)

SWF World Tag Team Title Shot Match

Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith) vs Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Jungle Lord vs Zeus Maxmillion

Charger Siaki vs Roderick Remus

Main Event: SWF North American Title Shot Match

Primus Allen vs Randy Unleashed vs Spencer Spade vs Steven Parker

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month?

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert vs The Platinum Blondes

Faith & Old Glory vs Hawaiian Crush vs The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rock City Stars

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yes, by far!!

Comments on diary / last episode: 88??? 🤯 Whoooah you killed it!! Congrats man huge result! Seems like everything went right lol didn't expect Atom Smasher & Jungle Lord pull an 80!

• Like 1

Huntingdon has been a bit of a non-entity so far in the diary, whereas Joey has a bit of momentum

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert vs The Platinum Blondes (James Prudence & Frederique Antonio Garcia)

The Blondes got a big return segment in last months Main Event, so expect them to be at least somewhat relevant

Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith) vs Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Coin flip, but Hawaiin Crush are my favourites of the bunch

Jungle Lord has put on some good matches over the last few weeks, so gets rewarded with a victory here

Coin flip

All four men could be great next champions, but I think Randy wins to send his brother into an even deeper spiral

Yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month?

Yes

Great rating last time out! The Remo/Rocky Golden promo really did some heavy lifting!

Interesting to see Frederique back in the SWF! Not a name I was expecting to show up. I see you're a subsciber to Eric Bischoff's views that controversy creates cash... will be interested to see how far you take it!

• Like 1

This feels like a bigger match a few years ago then it is now at the moment. Partially because Paul's kind'a just floating.

That's one way to really strengthen your tag division.

Yeehaw.

A pair of veterans. Give it to the babyface.

Roderick probably is a little better off right now.

Main Event: SWF North American Title Shot Match

Primus and Des feels like a fun mirror match type. I really want it to be Spade personally but...I think Primus is probably the right call.

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes, especially if you give Rocky and Remo the microphone.

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yeah. Slam dunk.

Comments on diary / last episode: I wonder how big the shake up for the middle of the card might get post Supreme Challenge. I sense there might be some significant movement fairly soon.

• Like 1

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yes

• Like 1

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yes

• Like 1

Joey Morgan

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Jungle Lord

Charger Siaki 

Steven Parker

(BONUS 1) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? yes

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 24

(Tuesday, week 4, June 2020. The Pavilion At Ole Miss, University, MS. Attendance: 9300)

Joey Morgan def. Paul Huntingon (78)

Joey Morgan and Paul Huntingdon open the show in Mississippi. Joey was 5-3 in singles matches this year before this match, while Paul Huntingdon was looking for his first victory after The Rat Pack was disbanded and Fame & Money parted ways. Joey started with more intensity and the crowd rewarded him with "Joey! Joey!" chants. Blue Blood counterattacked with some clotheslines and began to grapple. It didn't take long for a takedown by Joey, who tried to submit Huntingdon on the mat with a leglock. Blue Blood eluded the submission attempt and also tried a head scissor submission but Joey finally escaped. After 10 minutes, Joey managed to hit Huntingdon with the Empire Spiral to win the match. Very good match to work the crowd.

image.png     Valiant mini.pngRogue mini.png

ANGLE: Cut to the backstage where we see One Man Army, who was attacked last week by Hollywood Uncensored talking to Valiant & Giedroyc. One Man Army says that "those guys really think they now own this place, it's sick". Jack Giedroyc replies "we definitely have to do something" while Valiant nods (68)

Darryl Devine & Nicky Gilbert def. The Platinum Blondes (James Prudence & Frederique Antonio Garcia)  (65)

Platinum and Mighty Fine began the action with a battle of technical skills, first standing in the middle of the ring and then on the ground, until Prudence's dirty tricks changed the complexity of the match.

Gilbert and Frederique got tagged in. Frederique called the Aussie Prodigy "sissy kangaroo" provoking a fiercy attack from Gilbert. Frederique smashed Gilbert against a barricade outside the ring, but when the action was back on the ring The Natural surprised Frederique with a double kick and finished him with the Fisherman's Suplex. Big win for Devine and Gilbert.

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) def. The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna), Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith) and Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) (67)

It was a chaotic Four-Way Tag Team match where they tried to steal the show. Since the beginning, The Dallas Cowboys did a good job to set the tone. Only a shiny performance by Masked Patriot and some phases where Hawaiian Crush combined for tag team moves put The Dallas Cowboys in difficulties in the first minutes...

Jefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png

But The Awesomeness where ready to attack The Dallas Cowboys in the worst moment like they did in the past weeks and ruin their chances to win the match. However, this time The Dallas Cowboys had already planned their strategy in case The Awesomeness attack them. Ranger tagged Marshall Dillon and he sent Jefferson Stardust outside the ring with a rebound clothesline and then The Dallas Cowboys combined their power to throw Huey Cannonball on Stardust.

Rockin' Ryan Turner tried to seize the opportunity but Marshall Dillon reacted with the Crackdown to secure the victory. The Dallas Cowboys will face SWF World Tag Team champions The Awesomeness at The Supreme Challege 40!

Hannah_Potter-removebg-preview.png

ANGLE: Hannah makes her return to Supreme TV after being injured when she tried to mediate between her friend Mikey Lau and Remo. Hannah says "I want to clarify a few things. Remo said that Mikey Lau was only interested in my help to get laid with me..."

image.pngimage.png

Suddenly Mikey Lau makes his entrance accompanied by Damian Carvill, who makes his debut in SWF. Carvill surprisingly announces he is now Mikey Lau's manager.

Carvill continues "Hannah, Mikey Lau's career has been stopped by people like you for enough time. If Remo said Mikey was only interested in your body, you know what? He was probably right. But who can blame Mikey? He's young, he's a martial arts master, he's a star..." (The fans booed Carvill while Lau remains silent)

Damian Carvill goes on "Shut up! You're envious of him. Mikey Lau will no longer be limited by people like Hannah or people like you. Mikey, under my wing, will develop his true potential..."

Robbie Retro copia.png

Robbie Retro comes out dancing and makes the crowd dance too with his entrance theme. The Disco Stud says "Hannah is a good friend of mine and I've heard enough, Carvill. You're client against me next week. What do you say, Carvill?". Damian Carvill accepts saying "Mikey will wipe the floor with you, Retro!" (52)

Jungle Lord def. Zeus Maxmillion (61)

Two veterans with great gimmicks met in this match. Before this match, The Bronzed God was 3-0 in singles matches in SWF and Jungle Lord was 4-3 in 2020. The matchup resulted in a wild brawl that took place in and out of the ring. Maxmillion did a couple of german suplexes outside the ring that weakened Lord. Then Maxmillion took him back to the ring and went for the cover, but Lord kicked out at 2.

Lord made his comeback and tried to win with a banana split but Maxmillion kicked out at 2. After only 7 minutes, Jungle Lord finished Maxmillion with the Jungle Jack-Jammer for the victory.

Jungle Lord copia.png

Guns N' Roses song "Welcome To The Jungle" plays and Jungle Lord celebrates his victory in the middle of the ring. At the announcers table, Duane Fry says "Zeus Maxmillion's first loss in SWF, what a prestigious victory for Jungle Lord!".

Roderick Remus def. Charger Siaki (56)

Before the match begins, Charger Siaki's manager BJ O'Neill brags about his client's victory the last time they met and she got booed by the crowd. Remus and Siaki tried to steal the show in this match but they fell short. Siaki using his power controlled the first minutes and it looked like he could easily win again. Remus showed some resilience to stay in the match and then created space between them with aerial strikes. Finally, Remus submitted Siaki with the Remus Clutch to take revenge.

Angry Gilmore mini.png     Roderick Remus mini.png

ANGLE: While Roderick Remus was still celebrating in the ring, Angry Gilmore shows the worst of his "Angry" personality when he comes out interrupting Remus' celebration by demanding to cut his music.

Roderick Remus gets upset with Gilmore's attitude and doesn't back down, confronting Gilmore in the middle of the ring. After a few tense seconds, Roderick Remus heads to the backstage but Gilmore from the ring sends a final message to Remus: "This is not over!" (63)

Primus Allen Demolition copia.pngvst white.pngSteven Parker copia.pngvst white.pngRandy Unleashed copia.pngvst white.pngSpencer Spade copia.png

Primus Allen def. Steven Parker, Randy Unleashed and Spencer Spade (71)

Four big names fighting for a spot at The Supreme Challenge 40 in a match that will be for the SWF North American title that Des Davids has held for the last 8 months. It was all about storytelling in this match and each of the challengers made their case.

After an initial chaotic phase, Randy fought with Parker and Spade faced Allen. Then they switched and it was Spade against Randy and Allen fighting Parker. Nobody could control effectively the match in the first 10 minutes or so.

Then Primus Allen's mates from the Demolition faction, Avalanche and Chill, following Kristen Pearce's indications started to punish any of Allen's opponents who stepped down the ring. It gave Primus Allen a slight advantage that he used to deliver the Running Powerslam on Spade, but Randy stopped the count.

The Supreme Star despite being weakened managed to survive using dirty tricks and even attempted the pin when he rolled-up Parker, but Randy saved Parker.

All of them where extremely tired around the 20 minute mark and the quality of the match was only getting worse. Primus Allen cleaned the ring, with a little help from Avalanche and Chill, and finally hit Steven Parker with the Flying Lariat to earn a title shot at The Supreme Challenge 40. The fans in Mississippi booed Demolition as they celebrated Primus Allen's victory.

SHOW RATING: 79

24supratings.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

TEW Insider.png

ERIC EISEN DID IT AGAIN, SWF SWEEPS JUNE

juneratings.png

Primus Allen def. Steven Parker, Randy Unleashed and Spencer Spade (71) in the Main Event of Supreme TV. SWF led the weekly rankings again to sweep the monthly war. After May was the worst month of the year for SWF, Eric Eisen and his boys made adjustments and it seems they paid off. SWF has led the ratings in 4 out of 6 months in 2020 so far.

Rich Money def. Casey Valentine (82) in USPW American Wrestling. They were close to win this week but the truth is that USPW American Wrestling is in the worst position they've been in the last years, trailing to Supreme TV by an average of more than 3 points in this month.

Aaron Andrews & Jay Chord def. The Elite (82) in TCW Presents Total Wrestling.

ppvjune2020.png

TCW Excessive Force was the best PPV in June, but SWF accomplished a big goal by defeating USPW in a monthly PPV!

Nicky Champion def. Tyson Baine to retain the USPW World title (81) in the Main Event of USPW Americana! while Remo def. Jack Giedroyc to retain the SWF World Heavyweight title (80) at SWF Times Of Trouble 2020.

SWF booker Eric Eisen has silenced his critics with an impressive performance this year and with less than 3 weeks until their season finale event, The Supreme Challenge 40, the anticipation is greater than ever.

Also RIPW delivered their best show of the year so far at Driven 2020. Forrest Ratzloff def. Deever Arnold to retain the RIPW Championship (57).

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your predictions.

Congratulations to @SIser187 and @CGN91 who were the best in this round with a perfect score.

@SIser187 is the new leader for total points with @Charasmatic Enigma only 1 point behind and @Wrestling Machine 2 points behind the leader.

This predictions cycle will end in less than 3 weeks at the iconic season finale event The Supreme Challenge 40. There will be up to six rewards this time, including two bigger rewards for the 1st and 2nd places.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 24

@SIser187 5/6 + 2 bonus
@CGN91 5/6 + 2 bonus
@StanMiguel 4/6 + 2 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 3/6 + 2 bonus
@KyTeran 3/6 +2 bonus
@Herrbear 3/6 + 2 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 2/6 + 1 bonus

1st- @SIser187 34/42 + 6 bonus
2nd- @Charasmatic Enigma  32/42 + 7 bonus
3rd- @Wrestling Machine 33/42 + 5 bonus
4th- @KyTeran 28/36 + 6 bonus
5th- @Herrbear 26/42 + 5 bonus
6th- @StanMiguel 20/36 + 6 bonus
6th- @Shmoe II 23/30  + 3 bonus
@CGN91 13/18 + 5 bonus
@Temes1066 11/12 + 2 bonus
@kanegan 5/6 + 2 bonus
@Dawn 4/6 +2 bonus
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@Martel123 4/6

On 6/8/2024 at 9:28 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Comments on diary / last episode: 88??? 🤯 Whoooah you killed it!! Congrats man huge result! Seems like everything went right lol didn't expect Atom Smasher & Jungle Lord pull an 80!

On 6/8/2024 at 10:00 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Jungle Lord has put on some good matches over the last few weeks, so gets rewarded with a victory here

@Wrestling Machine Thank you! 88 was completely unexpected. To have two consecutive Supreme TV episodes rating 86 and 88 is huge for SWF. Remo and Rocky put a 99 in their segment so I think it was the right call to pick Rocky to challenge Remo at The Supreme Challenge 40. Also Jungle Lord is doing good things as @Charasmatic Enigma pointed out and being the first to defeat Maxmillion in SWF was kind of a reward for him indeed.

The Blondes got a big return segment in last months Main Event, so expect them to be at least somewhat relevant take it!

On 6/8/2024 at 10:56 AM, SIser187 said:

That's one way to really strengthen your tag division.

This was obviously the biggest upset of the show. Nicky Gilbert pinned Frederique to win the match. Frederique was still way more popular than Gilbert and also is someone who's receiving hate because of his controversial character. So it was a big win for Gilbert that I needed to do the things that I'm planning for the next weeks. The Platinum Blondes will be involved in other stories in the next weeks too.

Coin flip, but Hawaiin Crush are my favourites of the bunch

Yeehaw.

The Awesomeness have been attacking The Dallas Cowboys because they know they're the only tag team that has beaten them this year and finally they'll have to defend the SWF World Tag Team titles against them at The Supreme Challenge 40.

All four men could be great next champions, but I think Randy wins to send his brother into an even deeper spiral

Primus and Des feels like a fun mirror match type. I really want it to be Spade personally but...I think Primus is probably the right call.

I really like @Charasmatic Enigma idea and it could have been an interesting alternative path but I took @SIser187's path which I hope will be interesting as well. Primus Allen vs Des Davids was the match I had in mind for the SWF North American title from the beginning of the diary to have at The Supreme Challenge 40. Spencer Spade will be OK, I have plans for him in the short term that I think you'll enjoy.

Comments on diary / last episode: Great rating last time out! The Remo/Rocky Golden promo really did some heavy lifting!

Interesting to see Frederique back in the SWF! Not a name I was expecting to show up. I see you're a subsciber to Eric Bischoff's views that controversy creates cash... will be interested to see how far you take it!

@Charasmatic Enigma Thank you mate! Remo vs Rocky in the mic is fire, last time in the ring it didn't work that well but I hope it will at The Supreme Challenge 40, I'll rely on them a lot. I said during the first weeks of the diary that I'd try to show the difference between Family Friendly USPW and SWF's Sport Entertainment. We won't be doing crazy things all the time but we will have some risky angles as we had in the past i.e. when Spencer Spade showed a pic of Jungle Lord in the toilet or another example was Mikey Lau's interactions with Hannah when Remo said a few weeks ago that Mikey only wanted to get laid with her.

Comments on diary / last episode: I wonder how big the shake up for the middle of the card might get post Supreme Challenge. I sense there might be some significant movement fairly soon.

@SIser187 Expect some new faces and other major changes. Some of them will depend on your decisions (of those who win the rewards in the predictions contest). It will be a different season and the dynamic in SWF will change. Basically, you're right, change is coming to SWF!

Edited by newbiezness

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 25

American Machine vs Scythe

Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith) vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Brandon James vs Oliver Kobb

Robbie Retro vs Mikey Lau

Robbie Wright vs Rocky Golden

Main Event: Tornado Trios Match

Hollywood Uncensored (Hollywood Bret Starr, Mainstream Hernandez and Lenny Brown) vs One Man Army & Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?