SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

American Machine vs Scythe

Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith) vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Brandon James vs Oliver Kobb

Robbie Retro vs Mikey Lau

Robbie Wright vs Rocky Golden

Main Event: Tornado Trios Match

Hollywood Uncensored (Hollywood Bret Starr, Mainstream Hernandez and Lenny Brown) vs One Man Army & Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

• Like 1

Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith) vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Hollywood Uncensored (Hollywood Bret Starr, Mainstream Hernandez and Lenny Brown) vs One Man Army & Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

Edited by KyTeran
  • Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 25

Scythe is on a winning streak that ain't ending on free TV

You gotta have Faith!

Squish Squash

Retro has had some moments in the diary, but I still feel Lau is a step above him

Golden is your guy

Giedroyc and Valiant are the stars in this match, so backing them here

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Yes

• Like 1

Hollywood Uncensored vs One Man Army & Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes!

• Like 1

Scythe continues his path of destruction.

I probably like Masked Patriot the best of these four talents.

RIP Kobb. I hope he sends his postcard from the great beyond!

Change of character, time to get it off on the right foot with a win.

Golden boy win. I wonder if we see more fireworks between him and Remo verbal or physical. I'd probably count on it, really considering the ratings they'd draw leading up to your biggest show of the year.

The faction could really use a win here. I also kind'a want to see a Mainstream/Valiant singles match in particular. I think that'd be a fun contrast.

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? You're on a hot streak brewing again, yes.

Comments on diary / last episode: I almost want Mikey and his new manager to have a vignette in an...adult entertainment spot picking up their favorite kind of females now after that segment. It's the kind of thing SWF can do after all.

• Like 1

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 25

(Tuesday, week 1, July 2020. Conte Forum, Boston, MA. Attendance: 8606 SELL OUT!)

Scythe def. American Machine (79)

The Reaper takes on American Machine to open the show in Boston. After a couple of minutes where American Machine put some opposition, Scythe began to dominate with running powerslams, powerbombs and other spectacular moves. The Reaper destroyed American Machine for 10 minutes of high-quality dominant performance and then finished him with the Choke Slam. Great match to work the crowd where Scythe amazed the Boston fans.

Joey Morgan mini.png     Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: In the backstage, SWF booker Eric Eisen and Joey Morgan are talking. Joey tells Eric Eisen that he doesn't have a match at The Supreme Challenge 40. Eisen says that Joey has done a good job this year but unfortunately he doesn't have plans for him for the season finale event. Joey complains effusively...

Scythe mini.png

After participating in the opening match, Scythe passes by Eisen and Morgan. Joey is so focus on complaining that he doesn't turn his back and he couldn't see Scythe passing by. We still hear how Joey keeps complaining while we see a close shot of Eisen looking at The Reaper and saying "maybe I have an idea" as the segment finishes (77)

Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke) def. Faith & Old Glory (Masked Patriot & Matty Faith)  (66)

Third match for Wall Street Wolverines, who were still looking for their first win, this time against Faith & Old Glory, who were 1-1 in 2vs2 matches this year before this match. They tried to steal the show. Masked Patriot controlled the match against "Loan Shark" Sammy Smoke using his flashiness and superior stamina to set a high pace.

Then Matty Faith and Monty Trescarde were much more even until Sammy Smoke got tagged in again and Wall Street Wolverines combined for the Financial Crash. Sammy Smoke pinned Matty Faith for the victory. First win for Wall Street Wolverines.

Bradon James def. Oliver Kobb (74)

This match was a pretty good wild brawl. Brandon James had a strong start with his manager Krissy Angelle bragging about his performance. The crowd tried to lift the charismatic Oliver Kobb and he was able to make a short comeback and even pin James after an Arm Bat, but James kicked out at 1.

Big Money took over again to punish Kobb with high-impact power moves like a devastating spinebuster. In only 8 minutes, Brandon James won the match with the Big Money Move. James and Angelle got booed while they celebrated in the middle of the ring.

Mikey Lau def. Robbie Retro (71)

Mikey Lau was accompanied by his new manager Damian Carvill in this match. Robbie Retro challenged Lau after Carvill disrespected Hannah, a good friend of Retro. The fans supported Retro during a match that quickly became a wild brawl full of emotions. Retro eluded some of Lau's best martial arts moves and celebrated his success with some dance moves but it was a matter of time before Lau could hit the target and finally he did it with a taekwondo kick.

Retro and Lau brawled outside the ring, an opportunity for Lau to land a flying kick from the barricade. Retro tried to surprise Lau with a roll-up attempt, but latter Lau connected with the Scything Side Kick on him... 1... 2... 3! Mikey Lau wins in 10 minutes and the crowd boos him and Carvill loudly.

Spencer Spade copia.png

ANGLE: "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade takes a microphone. Spade says "I'm here to challenge someone to a match at The Supreme Challenge 40. All the SWF fans are aware the I am the future of this company" (Spencer Spade got booed) "I'm the future of SWF and those of you who are still non-believers sooner or later will realize the kind of star that I am. But as I said, I'm here to challenge someone. There's a wrestler that has caught my attention. Someone who has already turned a few heads this year. Someone who could challenge my position as the future star of this company if I don't pay attention. But I've noticed him and I won't let this individual grow any further. I will crush him like a bug because I will prove that I'm superior than you NICKY GILBERT!".

Nicky Gilbert copia.png

"The Natural" Nicky Gilbert comes out to reply. "Spencer you think you're very smart. But you're not the only one who has already noticed me. I was part of The Next Big Things in Australia for a reason. We were 4-time Tag Team champions for a reason. I won a title called Quest for a reason. They called me The Natural for a reason. Here in American they started to call me the Aussie Prodigy for a reason. Then I see what you've won here in SWF. You've won nothing. You want to fight for the future of SWF? You want me at The Supreme Challenge 40, Spencer? You got me!" (64)

Rocky Golden def. Robbie Wright (79)

Rocky's entrance got the biggest pop of the night in Boston. The King Of Charisma was Rocky's opponent in a match that was all about storytelling. It didn't take long for Wright to use some dirty tricks to slow down the pace. Rocky tried to get his hands on Wright but he always had a perfect excuse to complain to the referee and stop the match.

Rocky caught fire with a combination of upper-body punches but Wright connected a low blow when the referee wasn't looking and pinned Rocky, who kicked out at 2.

After being close to lose the match, Rocky was angry and the crowd was in the same mood chanting furiously his name. Wright was demonstrating that he was one way or another a tougher opponent than many thought. Wright tried to lift Rocky but the Philadelphia native showed his superior strength to torture Wright with The Rack. Wright kicked out at 2 but Rocky was ready for the Rocky Road and this time Wright couldn't do much more. Rocky celebrated the victory with the fans after 15 minutes against an opponent that was more difficult than expected.

image.png     image.png     

ANGLE: After the match, Ana Garcia interviews Rocky Golden. Ana asks Rocky about the Main Event of The Supreme World Challenge 40 where he will face the SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo, who defeated Rocky at The World Is Watching in March to win the title, in one of the most anticipated rematches in recent history.

Rocky Golden: "I lost the most important championship in wrestling, a belt that I worked my tail off all my life to win and that I sweated blood to defend. I know that I'll be facing a 4-time champion. This is the most important match in my career, Ana. I'm preparing this match like I've never done before because at The Supreme Challenge 40 my parents will be there for me, my childhood friends will be there for me, my teachers will be there for me, my hairdresser will be there for me, the guy from the butcher shop will be there for me. Everybody in Philadelphia will be there for me. And I won't let them down!" (86)

stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png

ANGLE: Hollywood Uncensored's theme plays and Justin Sensitive comes out dancing as if he was coming out of an after party, then "Bad, Bad" Lenny Brown takes out his sunglasses and winks at the camera while raising an eyebrow, Mainstream Hernandez does a cartwheel followed by an impressive backflip and the NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion Hollywood Bret Starr raises his belt while he strokes his chin and pouts lips. The crowd booed Hollywood Uncensored loudly.

Hollywood Bret Starr: "Tonight Hollywood Uncensored will face One Man Army and Valiant & Giedroyc in a Tornado Trios Match. Don't think for a second that we can lose against these opportunists that have settled a temporary alliance because they fear us as the dominant group we are in SWF!"

Mainstream Hernandez: "They are afraid of Hollywood Uncensored!" (Hernandez imitates a chicken)

Justin Sensitive: "They can't compare to us..." (72)

image.jpeg

One_Man_Army-allame.pngValiant-allame.pngRogue-allame.png

"A-Team" theme plays and One Man Army and Valiant & Giedroyc make their entrance as a new faction called "All-American Army". The crowd in Boston quickly began to sing the classic theme while they greet the fans (82)

Main Event: Tornado Trios Match

mini all.american.jpgOne_Man_Army-allame.pngValiant-allame.pngRogue-allame.png

vs white vert.png

stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png w/Justin Sensitive acc Holly.png

All-American Army (One Man Army, Valiant and Jack Giedroyc) def. Hollywood Uncensored (Hollywood Bret Starr, Mainstream Hernandez and Lenny Brown) (80)

Hollywood Uncensored were caught by surprise when their opponents made their entrance and, fueled by the energy of the fans in Boston, All-American Army set the tone in the first minutes making Hollywood Uncensored retreat outside the ring. With All-American Army in the middle of the ring and the fans in ecstasy, Hollywood Uncensored stepped into the ring again and the six of them exchanged blows for more than a minute of frenetic action.

Then Giedroyc took out Mainstream Hernandez with the Crashing On but both of them fell exhausted at the ringside. Valiant and Lenny Brown where fighting between the crowd at this point making the match feel very chaotic.

Only the NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion Bret Starr and the challenger One Man Army where still on the ring. Bret Starr connected a facebuster but One Man Army retaliated with the Machine Gun. One Man Army was about to pin Bret Starr when Justin Sensitive surprised him with an eye poke from behind. The referee could barely see half of the things that were happening at the same time.

Valiant returned to the ring to pick Bret Starr for a suplex and then knock him out with the Patriot Missile. Giedroyc stopped Lenny Brown's momentum with the Crashing On. Mainstream Hernandez, who had just returned to the ring, was alone against One Man Army and Valiant, bringing the crowd to their feet. One Man Army and Valiant combined their finishers for a new one, that Duane Fry at the announcers table labelled the Super Missile, to destroy Mainstream Hernandez. One Man Army made the cover to win the match.  Duane Fry said "the balance of power in SWF may be shifting!" to close the episode.

SHOW RATING: 84

25ratings.png

• Like 2

TEW Insider.png

SWF WINS FOR THE FIFTH CONSECUTIVE WEEK!

july1ratings.png

All-American Army def. Hollywood Uncensored in a Tornado Trios Match (80) in the Main Event of Supreme TV to extend their streak to five weeks leading the weekly ratings.

Aaron Andrews & Jay Chord def. The Behemoths (82) in the Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling.

Jett & Moor def. Enygma & Rick Law in a Cage Match to retain the USPW Tag Team titles (74) in one of the weakest Main Events in USPW American Wrestling this year. After USPW lost to SWF in the monthly PPV and trailing in the weekly TV ratings, the number one company in America is now in a crossroads.

SWF booker Eric Eisen is probably the happiest person in the wrestling industry right now. SWF is on a roll and everything is clicking right before the season finale event The Supreme Challenge 40, a historic number that the company is selling as a turning point in the history of American wrestling. Before heading to Maryland for the go-home episode, Eisen could be seen celebrating with Brandon James, Krissy Angelle or Robbie Wright among others.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your predictions.

Congratulations to @Charasmatic Enigma and @Wrestling Machine, the best in this round.

@SIser187 and @Charasmatic Enigma are now tied in the 1st place with @Wrestling Machine only 1 points behind.

With only one Supreme TV episode and the season finale event The Supreme Challenge 40, this predictions cycle is still very open. There will be up to six rewards this time, including two bigger rewards for the 1st and 2nd places.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 25

@Charasmatic Enigma 5/6 + 1 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 5/6 + 1 bonus
@SIser187 4/6 + 1 bonus
@Herrbear 3/6 + 1 bonus
@CGN91 3/6 + 1 bonus
@KyTeran 3/6 + 1 bonus

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

1st- @SIser187 38/48 + 7 bonus
1st- @Charasmatic Enigma  37/48 + 8 bonus
3rd- @Wrestling Machine 38/48 + 6 bonus
4th- @KyTeran 31/42 + 7 bonus
5th- @Herrbear 29/48 + 6 bonus
6th- @StanMiguel 20/36 + 6 bonus
6th- @Shmoe II 23/30  + 3 bonus
@CGN91 16/24 + 6 bonus
@Temes1066 11/12 + 2 bonus
@kanegan 5/6 + 2 bonus
@Dawn 4/6 +2 bonus
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@Martel123 4/6

On 6/13/2024 at 6:20 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

You gotta have Faith!

On 6/14/2024 at 7:54 PM, SIser187 said:

I probably like Masked Patriot the best of these four talents.

I thought that Wall Street Wolverines needed their first victory to solidify their position in the Tag Team division. I think they can do a good job as a tag team if I give them a little bit of support and after losing their first two matches as a tag team a clean win was important to put them back on track.

Retro has had some moments in the diary, but I still feel Lau is a step above him

Change of character, time to get it off on the right foot with a win.

Part of @Shmoe II's reward was to turn Mikey Lau heel. I had to rewrite my plans because I already had in mind a manager to step up Mikey Lau's game but it was Hannah. So I made up a story about Hannah getting injured by Remo and then Remo saying Lau wanted to get laid with her, etc and it led to the best match of the year so far (Lau vs Remo got 88!). So it turned out really well but I still needed a manager to help Lau with the microphone and I thought that Damian Carvill was a good option. I hope Carvill can bring out the evil Mikey Lau.

Giedroyc and Valiant are the stars in this match, so backing them here

The faction could really use a win here. I also kind'a want to see a Mainstream/Valiant singles match in particular. I think that'd be a fun contrast.

I had two heel factions and I didn't have any face faction so I've been thinking for a while about bringing a face faction.

In terms of popularity as @Charasmatic Enigma said Valiant & Giedroyc were bigger than the rest but the main reason was to debut my new faction All-American Army in a big way with a victory. Also @SIser187 made an interesting suggestion, Valiant vs Mainstream Hernandez could be a good match and I'll see if there's a chance to make it happen down the road.

Comments on diary / last episode: I almost want Mikey and his new manager to have a vignette in an...adult entertainment spot picking up their favorite kind of females now after that segment. It's the kind of thing SWF can do after all.

@SIser187 interesting, that would be very Attitude Era. I think some characters will have to take more risky angles if we want to be different to our competition. Now that SWF has taken a more patriotic approach (All-American Army obviously is another attempt to attract more USPW fans to our radar) we need to separate a little bit more from their Family-Friendly product, we don't want to be exactly like them. So I think more risky angles could make sense.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

Go-home episode before The Supreme Challenge 40

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 26

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Angry Gilmore, Spencer Spade and The Crippler vs Darryl Devine, Nicky Gilbert and Roderick Remus

Atom Smasher vs Brett Biggins

Steven Parker vs Zeus Maxmillion

Main Event:

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

Comments on diary / last episode:

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau 

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna) 

Angry Gilmore, Spencer Spade and The Crippler vs Darryl Devine, Nicky Gilbert and Roderick Remus

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

• Like 1

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau 

- Maybe I would pick Mikey here normally but Davids is the NA Champ and I don't like the real world trope of secondary champions losing to higher tier guys.

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna) 

- A difficult one, I guess the RCS still need a little seasoning to beat a team like this.

Angry Gilmore, Spencer Spade and The Crippler vs Darryl Devine, Nicky Gilbert and Roderick Remus

- My boy is on the team, plus this seems like a classic the other people will lose but they will learn being in the ring with Gilmore and Crippy.

Atom Smasher vs Brett Biggins 

- No brainer.

Steven Parker vs Zeus Maxmillion

- I don't know why. I just smell some kind of swerve or shenanigans. I'm overthinking it but sticking to it anyway.

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

- I feel picking against Joey has gone against me more than in my favour, and I could see this win setting up some future matches between the respective singles and teams so, I'm gonna go for it.

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

• Like 1

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau

Main Event:

• Like 1

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau

Main Event:

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

Edited by Herrbear
  • Like 1

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau

Tough one. Could see it going either way, but I'm always wrong when I bet against Davids 😂

Hawaiian Crush are my favourite SWF Team

Close one, but I'm backing the established stars here

Without his brother, Brett is a jobber

Parker is on the rise, whereas Zeus' job seems to be putting over younger talent

Main Event:

The stable should beat the thrown together team

No

• Like 1

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau

Des feels like a future Remo opponent in the next cycle.

Maybe I'm wrong but...I don't know if Hawaiian Crush are particularly highly rated for you right now.

Heels could use a win via hook or crook.

SQUASH

Parker's mini push continues here I think.

Main Event:

Unleashed Awesomeness does something very douchey and wins. There is also a very distinct possibility Scythe just blindsides Morgan during this encounter.

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Maybe you have a big segment surprise but I think there's a step back this week, no.

Comments on diary / last episode: Spade has a program, nice. He and Gilbert could be fun.

I also find amusement that Jack is part of this All-American army as an Englishman. Allied Powers unite!

• Like 1

Des David

The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Angry Gilmore, Spencer Spade and The Crippler

Atom Smasher 

Steven Parker 

Main Event:

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) 

(BONUS) Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? yes

• Like 1

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 26

(Tuesday, week 2, July 2020. Johnny Unitas Stadium, Baltimore, MD. Attendance: 11198 SELL OUT!)

manager Damian Carvill swf copia.pngw/ image.pngvst white.pngDes Davids mini.png

Mikey Lau def. Des Davids (81)

SWF North American champion Des Davis was in Baltimore to open the go-home episode before The Supreme Challege 40, which had the highest attendance of the year, to face Mikey Lau accompanied by his new manager Damian Carvill. It was a fantastic match to work the crowd.

There was an initial strategic phase where Lau avoided too much contact and Davids patiently waited for the right opportunity to attack while fans cheered Davids. The patriotic champion tackled Lau but the martial artist got up almost instantly and punished Davids with a few kicks.

Damian Carvill kept giving instructions to Lau during the whole match, sometimes using controversial commands like "kill him" that made Davids furious. Lau looked very confident with Carvill by his side and made the most of his technical skills to control Davids' strength.

15 minutes on the clock, Davids went for the Touchdown but Lau avoids the finisher and Carvill yells "kill him". Davids looks at Carvill angry again and Lau uses the distraction to deliver a precise Scything Side Kick... 1... 2... 3! Mikey Lau beats Des Davids. Duane Fry yells at the announcers table "shocking victory for Mikey Lau! It's the first loss for Davids this year!".

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) def. The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)  (63)

Hawaiian Crush won the SWF World Tag Team titles for the first time earlier this year and, despite losing the titles, they still hold a 3-1 record in 2vs2 matches this year. The Rock City Stars have been doing great since their debut and posses a 4-0 record in 2vs2 matches in SWF.

Emuma started the match and faced both Ryan Turner and Stan Manna because they needed to take turns to face The Hawaiian Strong Man. Then High Flyin Hawaiian got tagged in.

Ekuma's muscles and High Flyin Hawaiian's ability were a perfect combination from start to end and The Rock City Stars couldn't keep the level their opponents showed in this match.

After 11 minutes, Ekuma used the Hawaiian Crush on Ryan Turner to secure the victory. Solid win for Hawaiian Crush.

Angry Gilmore, Spencer Spade and The Crippler def. Darryl Devine, Nicky Gilbert and Roderick Remus (66)

Too many rivalries where involved in this trios match as Spencer Spade challenged Nicky Gilbert to a match at The Supreme Challenge 40 and Roderick Remus and Angry Gilmore had a confrontation a few weeks ago.

Gilmore and Mighty Fine opened the action as they were probably the ones who were more eager to get their hands on their opponent. They showed great skills and it was more about grappling than anything else.

Then The Supreme Star and the Aussie Prodigy got tagged in. Gilbert made an instant impact in the match, but Spade used some dirty tricks to slow him down.

Finally, The Crippler and Remus entered the match. There were no heat between them before this match, but the situation changed completely in a couple of minutes and the pressure of their respective teammates heated up the action. Remus tried to submit The Crippler with a leglock, The Crippler reverted it into a headlock and again Remus took the advantage with another leglock until The Crippler was able to tag Gilmore from the mat.

Gilmore connected the Sky High Elbow on Remus to win the match. Gilmore and Spade were celebrating while The Crippler was still furious with Remus and tried to attack him, but Gilbert and Devine helped their teammate. The Crippler kept looking menacingly at Remus from the distance.

Atom Smasher def. Brett Biggins (64)

Smasher begins dominating the match and brags about his superiority doing poses. The crowd starts booing Smasher but he keeps doing the same. Smasher hits repeatedly Biggins with Radiation Blasts making the match hard to look at some points. Biggins timidly tried to react with a couple of clotheslines but The Radioactive Wrecking Machine destroyed him with the Mushroom Cloud to win the match in just 7 minutes.

image.png

ANGLE: After being booed during the whole match, Atom Smasher takes a microphone in retaliation. Smasher says that despite being a Radioactive man himself he "wouldn't live in a radioactive place like Baltimore if it were the last place on earth", adding that "it would be like living in Chernobyl". His comments fire up the crowd even more and "Atom sucks" chants begin.

Atom Smasher cuts the chants against him with an unexpected move: "I want to issue an open challenge for The Supreme Challenge 40. If there's someone in this f***ing place who believes he can face The Radioactive Wrecking Machine I'll be more than happy to kick his ass!" (79)

Steven Parker def. Zeus Maxmillion (65)

The Sensational and The Bronze God faced each other in this match. The more muscular Maxmillion controlled the start of the match with consecutive german suplexes. Parker was in problems but the Baltimore fans began to chant his name. Parker connected a few moves before a sensational takedown. Maxmillion fought on the ground demonstrating he is technically gifted but, when they got up, Steven Parker surprised him with the Future Shock... 1... 2... 3! Big win for Steven Parker.

Steven Parker copia.png

ANGLE: After the match, Steven Parker takes a mic. He tries to begin but the crowd interrupts him with "Steven Parker! Steven Parker!" chants. The Sensational returns "thank you, thank you, Baltimore" and begins his speech "it's been a rollercoaster of a year for me. It didn't start the way I planned but you were always there for me. Now I'm on a three-fight winning streak and I'm pretty confident that I will be the one who will kick your ass, Atom Smasher!". The crowd erupts as Steven Parker surprisingly accepts Smasher's open challenge for The Supreme Challenge 40.

image.png

The Radioactive Wrecking Machine comes out to stare at Steven Parker from the ramp and make some poses, getting booed again by the Baltimore fans. This angle worked perfectly to set up another match for the season finale event (78)

image.png

ANGLE: Rocky Golden is in the ring to hype the Main Event of The Supreme Challenge 40, the match where he will face the 4-time SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo. "The Pride Of Philly" begins to explain how important is for him to have this match in Philadelphia and the opportunity to become a legend in SWF...

image.png

Suddenly, Remo comes out to interrupt Rocky. The crowd is euphoric when they stare at each other as "this is awesome!" chants begin. Remo delivers an unmatched powerful speech: "I'm here to put you in your place, Rocky. I'm 37, you're 37. We are the same age. When I was 19 years old, and you were probably still playing with Legos, I was recruited by the SWF scouting system as the most promising talent in the world. I've been carrying this company for a decade now. I am the face of SWF in the era of NETSTREAM, in the motherf***ng era that we are taking over the world by storm!".

Then Remo starts to name past SWF World Heavyweight champions giving the fans time to react to their names: "Enygma... (half of the fans booed and half applauded), Rich Money... (loudly booed), Steve Frehley... (his name got booed louder and "Frehley sucks" chants started), Jack Bruce... (standing ovation with "Bruce! Bruce!" chants). I've seen all of them leave but I'm still here, making history in the greatest wrestling company of all time. Please, show him what I'm talking about!" says Remo when this graph appears on the screen:

image.png

Remo continues "I'm on the same level of the Sam Strongs, Christian Faiths, Sam Keiths, Rip Chords...". The champion finishes yelling "I can't see your damn name there, Rocky. I'm a f***ng living legend!" (99)

Main Event:

Joey Morgan mini.pngMarshall Dillon copia.pngimage.png

vs white vert.png

Stable_UnleashedAwesomeness.jpgRandy Unleashed copia.pngJefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) def. Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball) (79)

Joey Morgan teamed up with The Dallas Cowboys, who will face the SWF World Tag Team champions The Awesomeness at The Supreme Challenge 40. The Dallas Cowboys are the only tag team that has defeated The Awesomeness this year.

Ranger and Stardust were very even to start the match. Ranger produced some great moves like a spinebuster but Stardust used his superior pace to elude most of them and then put him in problems with aerial strikes.

Dillon and Huey got tagged in later. Huey started with rebound attacks but Dillon looked unstoppable answering to them with rebound attacks of his own and imposing his power.

When Joey Morgan and Randy Unleashed made their presence felt the match reached its climax. They showed fantastic versatility and dynamism. Randy connected a 360º splash. Morgan replied with a facebuster. It was a great contest but Randy chickened out and tagged Stardust.

Joey kept pushing putting an MVP level performance while the crowd was on their feet chanting "Joey! Joey!". Stardust failed to connect a double kick and Joey took the opportunity to win the match with the Empire Spiral.

Joey Morgan mini.png

ANGLE: The Dallas Cowboys and Joey Morgan were still celebrating in the ring, but suddenly all the lights go out. When the lights turn on again there's only Joey on the ring. Joey doesn't understand what is happening...

Scythe mini.png

Scythe appears behind Joey Morgan and the crowd screams. Joey tries to turn around but The Reaper picks him for a Choke Slam!

The episode ends with the entrance theme of The Reaper while Joey Morgan lays on the ground and the shocked fans remain silent (83)

SHOW RATING: 86

26ratin.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 4

TEW Insider.png

SIX WEEKS IN A ROW FOR SWF HEADING TO THE SUPREME CHALLENGE 40!

july2.png

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys def. Unleashed Awesomeness (79) in the Main Event of Supreme TV. It's the sixth consecutive week that they lead the weekly ratings.

Aaron Andrews & Jay Chord def. Wolf Hawkins and Doc Hammond (92) in TCW Presents Total Wrestling.

Rich Money def. Casey Valentine (81) in the Main Events of USPW American Wrestling. Another bad episode for USPW and they look now very distant to SWF and TCW in the July ratings.

After the show, SWF booker Eric Eisen was euphoric giving an improvised speech to the roster saying they are where he wanted to be at this point: in a position to challenge USPW's lead in American wrestling. They have one more step ahead and that is The Supreme Challenge 40 he said. SWF is on its way to Philadelphia for the season finale event.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

Thank you for your predictions.

Congratulations to @StanMiguel, who was the best in this round.

@Charasmatic Enigma is the leader, with @SIser187 and @Wrestling Machine only 1 points behind. Also @StanMiguel and @Shmoe II will be fighting for the 6th place, the last reward.

With just the season finale event The Supreme Challenge 40 remaining, this predictions is still incredibly close. There will be up to six rewards this time, including two bigger rewards for the 1st and 2nd places.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 26

@StanMiguel 4/6  + 1 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 4/6
@Shmoe II 4/6
@Herrbear 4/6
@Charasmatic Enigma 4/6
@SIser187 3/6
@KyTeran 2/6 + 1 bonus

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

1st- @Charasmatic Enigma  41/54 + 8 bonus
2nd- @SIser187 41/54 + 7 bonus
2nd- @Wrestling Machine 42/54 + 6 bonus
4th- @KyTeran 33/48 + 8 bonus
5th- @Herrbear 33/54 + 6 bonus
6th- @StanMiguel 24/42 + 7 bonus
@Shmoe II 27/36  + 3 bonus
@CGN91 16/24 + 6 bonus
@Temes1066 11/12 + 2 bonus
@kanegan 5/6 + 2 bonus
@Dawn 4/6 +2 bonus
@DAVEFAN95 5/6
@Martel123 4/6

On 6/18/2024 at 5:58 PM, Shmoe II said:

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau 

- Maybe I would pick Mikey here normally but Davids is the NA Champ and I don't like the real world trope of secondary champions losing to higher tier guys.

On 6/19/2024 at 9:54 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau

Tough one. Could see it going either way, but I'm always wrong when I bet against Davids 😂

On 6/19/2024 at 6:34 PM, SIser187 said:

Des Davids vs Mikey Lau

Des feels like a future Remo opponent in the next cycle.

I knew Lau's victory was going to be very unexpected. Lau's been doing great lately, including the best match of the year so far vs Remo. The push is real now. Damian Carvill's popularity is still very low but I'm pretty confident we'll be able to make him a popular manager as it'd very important to help Lau reach the next level.

On 6/18/2024 at 5:58 PM, Shmoe II said:

Joey Morgan and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball)

- I feel picking against Joey has gone against me more than in my favour, and I could see this win setting up some future matches between the respective singles and teams so, I'm gonna go for it.

On 6/19/2024 at 9:54 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Main Event:

The stable should beat the thrown together team

Main Event:

Unleashed Awesomeness does something very douchey and wins. There is also a very distinct possibility Scythe just blindsides Morgan during this encounter.

@SIser187 got part of my idea for this part, it wasn't about Scythe blindsiding Morgan during the match, but after the match ruining the big celebration. I understand the logic of @Charasmatic Enigma but as @Shmoe II said a big win for Morgan before facing Scythe was necesary and it was another chance for The Dallas Cowboys to demonstrate The Awesomeness have reasons to fear them.

Comments on diary / last episode: Spade has a program, nice. He and Gilbert could be fun.
I also find amusement that Jack is part of this All-American army as an Englishman. Allied Powers unite!

@SIser187 yep, don't sleep on that match between Spade and Gilbert! About Giedroyc in All-American Army I didn't want to get too deep into politics but I thought it was believable because UK is the closest ally to USA.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Season finale event

supremechallenge40ph2.png

Predictions for THE SUPREME CHALLENGE 40

Joey Morgan vs Scythe

Darryl Devine vs The Crippler

SWF World Tag Team

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) (c) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Atom Smasher vs Steven Parker

NETSTREAM Intercontinental

Hollywood Bret Starr (c) vs One Man Army

Nicky Gilbert vs Spencer Spade

Angry Gilmore vs Roderick Remus

SWF North American

Des Davids (c) vs Primus Allen

Hollywood Uncensored (Lenny Brown & Mainstream Hernandez) vs Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Remo (c) vs Rocky Golden

(BONUS 1) Whose entrance will get the biggest pop?

(BONUS 2) Will SWF beat USPW season finale event Independence Day Slam?

Season finale event

Scythe

The Crippler

SWF World Tag Team

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Steven Parker

Hollywood Bret Starr (c) 

Nicky Gilbert 

Angry Gilmore

SWF North American

Primus Allen

Hollywood Uncensored (Lenny Brown & Mainstream Hernandez)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Rocky Golden

(BONUS 1) Whose entrance will get the biggest pop? Rocky Golden

(BONUS 2) Will SWF beat USPW season finale event Independence Day Slam? yes sir

Just want to say, I know I dont comment much, but I love this diary! 

• Like 1

Joey Morgan vs Scythe

Scythe is just one of your big 3 right now.

Crippler could be a strong midcard cog for a while yet.

SWF World Tag Team

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) (c) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

I'll gamble on a switch. Babyfaces get a little revenge.

I just like Smasher a little more.

I doubt One Man Army's winning the belt from Hollywood so soon.

It feels like you have more for Gilbert then Spade right now.

I wonder if this was an excuse to get Gilmore on the card more so.

SWF North American

I think this is a worthy way to end Des's strong North American title reign.

Hollywood Uncensored (Lenny Brown & Mainstream Hernandez) vs Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

AMERICA...F*** YEAH! I can't help but hum that whenever I see this group.

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Remo (c) vs Rocky Golden

Feels like a 'Yes, here is our golden boy' moment.

(BONUS 1) Whose entrance will get the biggest pop? Rocky.

(BONUS 2) Will SWF beat USPW season finale event Independence Day Slam? It feels like the build to this show has been very strong. I lean toward yes.

Comments on diary / last episode: I expect this to be a launching point of getting people in position. I'm interested in the shake up.

• Like 1

Joey Morgan vs Scythe

SWF World Tag Team

SWF North American

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight

Remo (c) vs Rocky Golden

(BONUS 2) Will SWF beat USPW season finale event Independence Day Slam? Yes

• Like 1

On 6/20/2024 at 9:39 PM, newbiezness said:

Such a cool Logo!!

Joey Morgan vs Scythe

The Awesomeness (c) vs The Dallas Cowboys

Hollywood Uncensored vs Valiant & Giedroyc

Remo (c) vs Rocky Golden

(BONUS 2) Will SWF beat USPW season finale event Independence Day Slam? YES!

Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 1