TEW IX Developer's Journal Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Bailey1985 said:

What're people's plans to explore the new game? What's the first company of choice?

I spent many hours on a few different TCW playthroughs.  In 2020 they had the perfect storm brewing for a roster overhaul and am very curious as to what their roster will look like today.  I am sure I will be playing with them to start.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redhill-eagle said:

Eventually I got to convert my TEW2020 WCW 1998 save into a database and then convert to IX to continue my Youtube series. But initially, I'll probably go with a medium or bigger sized company just to check out all the new features and stuff.

Can you share your Youtube channel name?  I love seeing what others are doing in their games.

Me I'm probably going straight to the editor I think.  I can't seem to connect very well with Cornellverse or any other fictional sports universe, I just wanna see all the shiny new toys and start planning my mod

• Like 3

Nobody knows. It's about 5 AM over there now so on the assumption someone clicks the button at 8 AM on the dot we've got three hours still. It could be pretty much whenever but I assume it'll be a morning job to allow for any complications.

1 minute ago, nicoo said:

Can you start today one save with  Impact or ROH as example  ?

As soon as someone releases a current day real world mod, yes. Any mods will work with the demo, it's just that you only get a limited window of time to book/poke around.

1 minute ago, nicoo said:

Can you start today one save with  Impact or ROH as example  ?

No, only the Cornellverse, unless you want to try converting a mod over, but it probably wouldn't be worth it for the demo.