Human Arsenal [vs] Masatochi Kamimura w/ Joshua Taylor

Bart Biggins [vs] Quentin Queen

Number One Contendership Match:
The American Cobras [vs] Devine Fortune [vs] The Elite [vs] The Behemoths w/ Floyd Goldworthy

Bradley Blaze and Duke Freeman [vs] Maverick and The Masked Mauler VII

Tana The Mighty [vs] Flying Jimmy Foxx w/ Benny Benson

Greg Gauge and T-Bone Bright [vs] Jay Chord and Mighty Mo

• Like 1

The American Cobras [vs] Devine Fortune [vs] The Elite [vs] The Behemoths w/ Floyd Goldworthy

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

Man, a bummer about the main event creative finish failing. Definitely a bold choice to go with a DQ finish in the main event and unfortunately the crowd didn't buy it, but I'm sure good old Greg will get his just desserts. Maybe he wins a second King Of Kings and that stipulation overrides the ban against Jay Chord?

Not surprised to see big Tana in the MOTN, him losing probably lost you the crowd though. Gotta keep the tribal chief strong.

This is a tough one because if Arsenal's age is hitting him hard then this could be a chance to give a big win to a young lion on excursion, but I think the build here is to a Taylor/Arsenal match.

I believe these two are 1-1 in their series of matches on TV, and I think Quentin gets the win here as Bart slides down the card.

Tough call but a multi-man gives a way for The Behemoths to lose without getting pinned. I don't think The Elite are over and good enough at this point in their careers to carry a heel vs heel match, and The Cobras are pretty embroiled in their feud with The Behemoths. Also, it would make sense for Devine Fortune to get a match since I believe their losses to the champs have been dirty thanks to Jeremie Courtney and his dossier.

Maverick is likely only here because it costs more to cut him, and Mauler is still a step behind these two in the rookie department.

Big bounce back win for the tribal chief, after fans nearly rioted in the aftermath of his match with Wolf.

image.png

Coinflip, but I have no idea where this one goes. 50/50 booking lends me towards the babyfaces who came up short at the PPV netting the win here - maybe Greg gets involved with the TV title a bit?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Like 1

Kami will get one big win to start his push. Not yet I think. Needs a bit more time in the losing category

You got a vision for Biggins. Not sure what but I'll let you cook.

Behemoths and Cobras got a feud working, and The Elite are too far gone the decline train.

Maverick will get a win one day.

Tana The Mighty winning in 2022 is crazy but TCW is crazy

• Like 1

Greg should probably step back from the title scene after that finish, unless you're planning to switch the title to him pronto he'll just look like an idiot.

• Like 1

• Like 1

You're doing a great job @The Lloyd, keep up the good work! TWTSTS was a fun read

Greg Gauge and T-Bone Bright [vs] Jay Chord and Mighty Mo hard to see one of these 4 gets pinned, maybe Mo?

• Like 1

On 9/13/2024 at 11:29 PM, Woodsmeister said:

I was sure I made my PPV predictions must not have clicked send 😕

Ahh man, that sucks! I think you'd have needed a 5/9 to win a prize. What do you think you'd have scored?

On 9/15/2024 at 8:43 PM, John Lions said:

Not surprised to see big Tana in the MOTN, him losing probably lost you the crowd though. Gotta keep the tribal chief strong.

Big bounce back win for the tribal chief, after fans nearly rioted in the aftermath of his match with Wolf.

image.png

So much to respond to here, but it's given me an amazing idea for Tana!! I'm writing about two months ahead right now, so you won't see it for a while... but I think... you're going to think... it's "pretty cool"...

17 hours ago, Martel123 said:

Kami will get one big win to start his push. Not yet I think. Needs a bit more time in the losing category

You got a vision for Biggins. Not sure what but I'll let you cook.

Thanks man :D I do have a plan for Biggins for sure, hope you like it. Kami is so good, but sadly I do lose him soon due to his excursion ending. He's replaced by a younger one, with similar baseline abilities, so we'll see how that goes.

11 hours ago, 1PWfan said:

Greg should probably step back from the title scene after that finish, unless you're planning to switch the title to him pronto he'll just look like an idiot.

Yeah I agree. Three losses in a row would KILL him off... This is only good if he's, say, leaving...? ;) Watch this space on that one...

6 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

You're doing a great job @The Lloyd, keep up the good work! TWTSTS was a fun read

Thanks brother, glad you liked the PPV. It was a fun one to write, but i'm currently having an absolute BLAST writing the Rumble Match at Where Angels Fear To Tread (WAFTT) :D That'll be a slog to read, but I've kept it to just four matches.

The next episode of Total Wrestling will be up in under an hour ;) 

• Like 2

TCW Presents:

image.jpeg

Tuesday, March 1st, 2022

Shawn Doakes 2.jpgKyle Rhodes 2.jpgJasmine Saunders 2.jpg

Calling the action: Shawn Doakes, Kyle Rhodes and Jasmine Saunders

Overall Rating: 74

image.jpeg

Doc Hammond headed to the ring to a thunderous ovation next… the crowd know he must now QUIT The Syndicate, after saying the immortal words in the I Quit Match against his former best friend: One Man Army at War To Settle The Score… The fans at home were treated to highlights of the match as Hammond climbed into the ring and asked for a microphone…

image.jpeg

Doc Hammond: “I..."

Before he could even get one word out, Doc was interrupted by the music of Wolf Hawkins… and the LEADER of The Syndicate headed to the ring, flanked by the rookies of the group: Flint Slater and Jaylon Martins…

Wolf Hawkins 2.jpgFlint Slater 2.jpgJaylon Martins 3.jpg

Wolf Hawkins: “Doc…? You really gonna do this…? Why because some punk you used to team up with, told you to…? Why…? Because some contract you signed for the match…? You don’t have to quit the team… We can work around this… You’re still my right hand man…”

Doc looked at the ground, but as the fans booed, he shook his head…

Doc Hammond: “Naa Wolf… I’m done… I’m done takin’ orders… I’m done babysittin’ these two DOGS… and most of all… I’m done being belittled by YOU…”

Wolf smiled, and then set the ‘dogs’ on his former stablemate… Slater and Martins were making light work of the veteran, until his aforementioned best friend One Man Army ran to the ring with a chair…!!

image.jpeg

Jaylon Martins went to greet him on the ramp, and One Man Army clocked him in the face with the weapon… before sliding into the ring and going after Slater and Hawkins… Slater took a chair to the gut, as Hawkins slid out of the ring to safety… One Man Army got the crowd fired up… and then he glared over at Doc Hammond, who was pulling himself to his feet… The crowd begged for it… One Man Army was still holding the chair… but he threw it down… walked over Hammond… and the two veterans embraced in the middle of the ring to an absolutely thunderous ovation…!!

Meanwhile Hawkins and the rest of The Syndicate had regrouped on the stage, and looked on furious…!!

image.jpeg

Human Arsenal 3.jpg00 Vs.jpgMasatochi Kamimura 2.jpg w/ Joshua Taylor 2.jpg

Solid match here, and a strong performance from Kamimura. He was lead through it by the veteran Human Arsenal, and even looked like he might win it after a dominant display. However, for the finish, the Japanese youngster was caught with Arsenal’s ‘Ammo Dump’ (Sit-Out Double-Underhook Facebuster).

Winner: Human Arsenal
Rating: 55

Right after the match, Human Arsenal was tackled from behind by a man in a hoodie… If he wasn’t so jacked under that thing, you’d have been forgiven for thinking that it could have been a fan…

Human Arsenal 3.jpg image.jpeg

The man pulled his hood down, to reveal that it was ‘The Stud’ Chris Flynn…!! Flynn was ultra aggressive with how he picked Human Arsenal up, and was looking for a powerslam… However, Arsenal slid out off his back, and began delivering right hands to the big Canadian… To his immense credit Masatochi Kamimura tried to break the fight up, but he ended up taking strays from Arsenal, which brought his mentor Joshua Taylor into the ring…

Masatochi Kamimura 2.jpgJoshua Taylor 2.jpg

Taylor and Kamimura ended up holding Arsenal, so Flynn could hit him again and again… in a brutal 3 on 1 assault of the veteran… before Flynn grabbed a microphone… fired up by the whole ordeal…

Chris Flynn: “HUH…?! HUH…?! How do you like that, HUH…?! Tell you what ‘John’… You respect me, HUH…?! You wanna run this thing back…? And have another match…? And go 1 on 1, with ‘The Stud’…? You’re ON…!!”

Flynn angrily threw the mic down, and it bounced and hit Arsenal in the face to add injury to insult…!! Chaotic but well worked segment between these four that the fans seemed to absolutely love…

image.jpeg

Bart Biggins 2.jpg00 Vs.jpgQuentin Queen 3.jpg
Bart Biggins [vs] Quentin ‘The Drama’ Queen

This was Quentin Queen’s fifth appearance on Total Wrestling in 2022, and his fourth against Bart Biggins. The disdain the youngster has for Biggins is palpable, and really unjust. However, it worked for him again tonight, as he picked up another win with a roll-up, before mocking his rival.

Winner: Quentin Queen
Rating: 63

image.jpeg

At The War To Settle The Score, both Greg Gauge and T-Bone Bright LOST their respective Title Opportunities against Jay Chord for the World Heavyweight Title, and Mighty Mo for the Television Title…

Greg Gauge 2.jpg T-Bone Bright 3 (for pre battleground).jpg

Bright was tapped out in an Arm-Bar, in a vicious end to a great match… Meanwhile Gauge’s DQ win wasn’t enough to take home the Championship, due to the Title Change laws… However, there have been questions over whether the ‘Final Chance’ stipulation still applies or not… A reminder: Gauge signed a contract stating that if he LOST, he would never get another chance at the Title, as long as Chord is Champion… However if the contract stated “if Gauge FAILS TO WIN” the Title… etc… then he wouldn’t get another chance…

We’re going to hear from Gauge tonight… AFTER the Main Event… in which Gauge teams with T-Bone Bright to take on their War To Settle The Score opponents: Jay Chord and Mighty Mo…!!

image.jpeg

Next up, we saw well cut together clips from the Troy Tornado versus Sammy Bach Ladder Match at The War To Settle The Score…

Troy Tornado 2.jpg Sammy Bach 3.jpg

After a gruelling Ladder Match, in which Sammy Bach tried to handcuff Troy Tornado to the corner post, Troy was able to reverse the cuffs, and Bach found himself trapped in them, and unable to stop Troy from climbing the ladder and winning the match… As a result of winning, Troy was able to retrieve the envelope hanging above the ring, which contained details of what he saw / who he saw Sammy Bach talking to… Bach couldn’t stop him reading it out due to being cuffed to the ring post… but someone else did…

Killer Shark 3.jpgTitan 2.jpgFloyd Goldworthy 2.jpg

Killer Shark and Titan stormed the ring, and took Troy out in a vicious 2 on 1 assault… which again, Sammy Bach could do nothing about!! No news as yet on Troy’s return date… Shark and Titan hurt him, but it didn’t look as bad as the attack on Aaron Andrews, who we still haven’t heard from in some time…

image.jpeg

Storm Spillane 2.jpgMarvel Malloy 2.jpg        -        Killer Shark 3.jpgTitan 2.jpg

-     00 Vs.jpg     -

Darryl Devine 2.jpgChance Fortune 2.jpg        -        Eddie Chandler 2.jpgNate Johnson 2.jpg
American Cobras [vs] Devine Fortune [vs] The Behemoths [vs] The Elite

Fast paced elimination match here, in which the winners would go on to face the Champions: The Main Event for the Tag Team Titles. Devine Fortune were out first unfortunately, when Chance Fortune took a brutal ‘Titanic Choke Slam’ from Titan, onto Darryl Devine. Soon after, Killer Shark hit the ‘Big Bite’ (Front Slam) on Eddie Chandler, and he too was pinned. The American Cobras put up much more of a fight, and as the match reached the 12 minute mark, they were somehow still in it. The Behemoths began to tire, and some quick fire kicks from Storm Spillane and Marvel Malloy had Killer Shark on the back foot. Eventually, Storm tripped him backwards, right as Malloy hit a splash from the top rope! The Cobras stacked themselves on top of the 430lber, and pinned him for a huge upset!

Winners: American Cobras
Rating: 58

Somehow, The American Cobras held on, and somehow they won… They are now the Number One Contenders for the TCW World Tag Team Titles… In the back, the cocky Main Event were shown watching them celebrate, alongside Laura Hocking… when Jeremie Courtney and Vita walked up…

Roderick Remus Champ.jpgMatt Hocking Tag.jpgLaura Hocking 2.jpg Jeremie Courtney 2.jpgVita 2.jpg

Roderick Remus: “Heeyyyy!! You did it, Jezza… You beat Elliot Thomas at War To Settle The Score…”

Courtney asked a fair question – since he won the match they asked him to win… does this mean he’s now IN The Main Event…

Matt Hocking: “There is just… one more thing… I need to make sure Vita here, is who she seems as welll”

Vita was shocked, and protested that she didn’t want to be in a match or anything…

Matt Hocking: “Relax... It’s okay… There are other ways to prove yourself… How about, you and I go out for drinks… I’ll get to know you a little better… get more of a ‘feel’ for you… and what you’re about…”

It was Laura Hocking’s turn to be shocked… but she didn’t say anything… Vita smiled and flirted a little… While Remus agreed with everything his tag team partner said…

image.jpeg

Bradley Blaze 2.jpgDuke Freeman 2.jpg00 Vs.jpgMaverick 2.jpgThe Masked Mauler 2.jpg

Short match here, and a fun one. Blaze and Freeman have excellent chemistry as partners, and they shone here. The crowd, especially the ladies, love the two big Texans, and they enjoyed seeing them control the match and win it comfortably. Maverick is talented, but he was no match for the ‘Dallas Drop’ (Lifting Reverse DDT) from the 277lb powerhouse Blaze.

Winners: Bradley Blaze and Duke Freeman
Rating: 49

After the match, ‘Nasty’ Nick Booth decided to answer Dazzling Dave Diamond’s challenge and proposal… by attacking Bradley Blaze and Duke Freeman…

Bradley Blaze 2.jpgDuke Freeman 2.jpg image.jpeg

He hit them both with chairs as they headed to the back, and left them laying on the floor… before grabbing a microphone and sliding into the ring…

Nick Booth: “DIAMOND…!! I don’t CARE about your little ‘business venture’… I will NOT come work for you… But next week… I WILL fight you…!!”

image.jpeg

Tana The Mighty 2.jpg00 Vs.jpgFlying Jimmy Foxx 2.jpg w/ Benny Benson 2.jpg

Tana, the big, bad, fun-loving Samoan put in a Match of the Night performance at The War To Settle The Score, but on that night, he was defeated by Wolf Hawkins. He still wants to squash The Syndicate, but tonight he had an ‘easier’ fight against Flying Jimmy Foxx. The finish came when the high flier attempted a cross body from the top rope, and he just bounced off of Tana’s huge frame. The big Samoan hit his ‘Big Fat Samoan Splash’ (Running Butt Drop) and Foxx was squashed.

Winner: Tana The Mighty
Rating: 50

image.jpeg

Backstage, ‘Hands Of Stone’ Bradford Peverell was getting his wrist and hand taped by a doctor in the trainer’s room… He spoke directly to the camera…

image.jpeg

Bradford Peverell: “Last week… Marc Speed almost broke my hand… My ‘Dream Left Hook’, was almost taken out… But lucky for me… I’ve got ‘Hands… Of Stone…’ and unluckily for Speed… He’s gonna find out the HARD way…”

As he spoke, the aforementioned Marc Speed walked into the room behind him… alongside his protégé / tag team partner: Seth Whitehead…

Marc Speed 2.jpgSeth Whitehead 2.jpg

As soon as he got wind that he wasn’t the only wrestler in the room, Peverell jumped out of his seat and span around… but Speed told him to relax, and said that ‘Can’t Catch This’ aren’t that kind of a team…

Marc Speed: “We’re not the types to go attacking people from behind… or 2 on 1… We don’t NEED to do that… We’re good enough to fight you man to man… So next week, Seth… and you… man to man…”

Speed smiled, and offered a handshake to Peverell… before saying that Whitehead would be aiming to break his OTHER arm…!! Peverell had to just accept Speed’s cockiness, due to his injury… and due to being outnumbered…

image.jpeg

Greg Gauge 2.jpgT-Bone Bright 3 (for pre battleground).jpg00 Vs.jpgJay Chord Champ.jpgMighty Mo 2 Champ.jpg
Greg Gauge & T-Bone Bright [vs] Jay Chord & Mighty Mo

To give them credit where credit is due, Jay Chord and Mighty Mo looked fantastic out there as a team tonight. They didn’t seem to want to take shortcuts, or anything like that, they just pulled T-Bone into their corner whenever they got the chance, and used quick tags to stay fresh and to keep the big man away from the talented and fiery Greg Gauge. Eventually, the former Number One Contender to Jay’s World Heavyweight Title WAS tagged in, and he started throwing people, and using their momentum against them when they attacked. For the finish, Bright hit a brutal spear on Mo, before Chord pushed T-Bone out through the ropes with a kneed to the back! This chaos allowed Gauge to lock in the ‘Proton Lock’ (Scorpion Deathlock), and Chord had no choice but to tap out!!

Winner: Greg Gauge & T-Bone Bright
Rating: 77

After the match, Greg Gauge pulled T-Bone to his feet, and then he asked for a microphone…

Greg Gauge 2.jpg T-Bone Bright 3 (for pre battleground).jpg Jay Chord Champ.jpg Mighty Mo 2 Champ.jpg

Greg Gauge: “Yu know, my Dad (Sam Keith) always taught me, in any situation. to alwaaaaays have a backup plan… and I got one…!! So Jay Chord… I BEAT you at War To Settle The Score… I just made you TAP here tonight… I WANT A RE-MATCH… and you’re gonna give it to me…”

Chord stumbled on the ramp… but regained his footing, and he too asked for a microphone… which he tapped a few times to make sure it was working… sweat dripping down his temple… as he struggled to keep the spittle in his mouth…

Jay Chord: “You want an-oth-er shot…?! After you BLEW the last two…?!”

Chord paused… he was exhausted after the match, and needed to hold his left hip after being forced to tap out in the ‘Proton Lock’…

Jay Chord: “You want another shot…?! You gotta put up some collateral, and I’ll do it…!!”

Gauge asked what Chord wanted in return… but Chord told him to come up with something himself, and to let him know next week…

Next week we’re also going to get an UPDATE on Aaron ‘Ace’ Andrews… an UPDATE on Troy Tornado… and Wolf Hawkins will be in singles action… against now former Syndicate member: Doc Hammond!!

image.jpeg

• Like 11

The New Wave reunion felt worth the wait, and I think it was the right call to have Doc tell The Syndicate he wanted out, rather than just doing it because he had to, so the fans can fully reinvest in him.

Even though he was hard done by with the DQ, I thought it might be tricky for Gauge to make the case for a third shot after the stipulation without losing a little babyface sparkle but this was the way to do it, tapping the champion out and putting something on the line. Intrigued to see if it will be his roster spot, something tied to the family theme prevalent throughout the feud or something different entirely.

• Like 1

Excited to see what you have in store for Tana...

Seconding 619, I have very much enjoyed The New Wave reunion. Classic story of the veteran tag partners reuniting told well, and I feel like they bring something the tag division was missing. Bigginz Boys reunion when???

Also very much enjoying the slow burn of the Main Event and Jeremie Courtney. Since Huggins is out for another 10 months or so it has a long way to go, and Courtney joining + adding some new dynamics to the group is fun.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 619 said:

The New Wave reunion felt worth the wait, and I think it was the right call to have Doc tell The Syndicate he wanted out, rather than just doing it because he had to, so the fans can fully reinvest in him.

Even though he was hard done by with the DQ, I thought it might be tricky for Gauge to make the case for a third shot after the stipulation without losing a little babyface sparkle but this was the way to do it, tapping the champion out and putting something on the line. Intrigued to see if it will be his roster spot, something tied to the family theme prevalent throughout the feud or something different entirely.

Exactly on both points - it's like you read my mind at times. I could just have Doc go "well, the stipulation stated I must leave..." but like Wolf came out and actually said: "we can work around that!" I needed him to 'want' to quit, and then for them to show him why he made the right decision with a beatdown. Watch out for the third man in the One Man Army / Doc Hammond / ??? triangle though...

Greg HAS to do something big to get a third match with Jay. He's the babyface, so he can't bring the lawyers in, or do something underhanded. He needs to put something 'up' that Jay can't refuse. Jay needs to want something badly enough to put his title on the line again, and I can't have their third match be non-title. This is Greg's final chance!! (until Jay loses the Belt of course).

6 hours ago, John Lions said:

Excited to see what you have in store for Tana...

Seconding 619, I have very much enjoyed The New Wave reunion. Classic story of the veteran tag partners reuniting told well, and I feel like they bring something the tag division was missing. Bigginz Boys reunion when???

Also very much enjoying the slow burn of the Main Event and Jeremie Courtney. Since Huggins is out for another 10 months or so it has a long way to go, and Courtney joining + adding some new dynamics to the group is fun.

Should I tell you now...? 🤔 Contemplating it... but maybe I'll leave it up to you. DM me if you want to know :D I like doing little nods to WWE or to where I got the inspiration from. Wrestling Machine does it really well in his diary - 'Cactus' Jack Pryde saying 'Bang Bang' for example.

Yeah again, nailed it with The Main Event. Freddy's out for 11 months... he's got a long way to go before he's back... I could have just kept Hocking and Remus together, but it would have felt 'less than'... this way, they have a fourth and fifth body in Courtney and Vita backing them up. I wonder how Hocking and Vita's little meeting will go...

As always, really appreciate all the comments and interaction I've been getting lately. As my good friend Chris would say:

Jericho Thanks Guys GIF - Jericho Thanks guys AEW - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2

image.jpeg

Tuesday, March 1st, 2022

**Quotes taken directly from Vibert’s Podcast**

Phil Vibert here, and… guys, we are getting a potentially HUGE bidding war, for Edward Cornell…!! The 38 year old Brit, who to his immense credit, is a 3-time former 21CW World Champion, despite his ultra talented Cousin Tommy coming back ‘home’… However, last month he informed his company he would NOT be re-signing… Upon hearing the news, Total Championship Wrestling immediately contacted Cornell’s representatives, but were informed that he feels they are too ‘small’ for him… Eventually, his contract ran down, and he became a Free Agent… His free agency lasted all of about 20 minutes, before the offers came in from BHOTWG, WLW, CWA, EILL, USPW and SWF…!! I’ll keep across this and tell you where he ends up signing… Huge name and talent…!!

Over to TCW, and their Total Wrestling show scored well once again among viewers… Doc Hammond is OFFICIALLY out, of The Syndicate… and, it looks like we’re getting a NEW WAVE tag team run…!! It’s what the fans wanted… TCW listened to the fans… There is a giant gaping hole in the Tag Division on the babyface side – even though The American Cobras won their Number One Contenders Match… But one thing I noticed that was interesting, pertains to Human Arsenal… For months now, he’s had One Man Army’s back, and they’ve tried their best to get Doc Hammond to quit The Syndicate… Now that he’s quit, One Man Army saved his bro from a beatdown… but when Human Arsenal got attacked in the very next match, no sign of One Man Army… Can anyone explain that to me…?!

Greg Gauge wants another Title shot, and quite right too… He lost their first fight, and what a classic that was… To get the second fight, he had to put his chances of winning the Gold on the line… If he lost… no more Title shots as long as Chord is Champion… In the second fight, he WON… by disqualification… and so didn’t get the Championship because Titles can’t change hands on a disqualification… For fight number three, it looks like he’s going to have to come up with some kind of collateral… It’ll be interesting to see what he puts up, or what stipulation that Chord is willing to accept…

We didn’t get the update I wanted on the Troy Tornado / Sammy Bach story… but I’m hearing a LOT of theories on it… A lot of you guys don’t trust Sammy, and I can totally see why… but he was cuffed to that ring post at War To Settle The Score… He’s helped Aaron Andrews in fights against The Behemoths before, and I think he’d have stuck up for Troy there… despite the two of them going through a WAR in that Ladder Match…

We’re going to get Dazzling Dave Diamond versus Nick Booth next week on Total Wrestling… Should be a Barn Burner, since Booth has targeted Diamond’s ‘business partners’ Duke Freeman and Bradley Blaze in recent weeks… Plus, we’re going to see Bradford Peverell, who has an injured left hand, take on Marc Speed’s apprentice: Seth Whitehead… Can Peverell find a new way to beat the technician…? Or will he have to use his ‘Dream Left Hook’, and potentially injure his hand even worse…?

image.jpeg

• Like 6

image.jpeg

Monday, March 7th, 2022

Pro Wrestling Reporter – An Article by Greg Sluchinski

Coming up this week, on TCW Total Wrestling…

Dazzling Dave Diamond and Nick Both will go 1 on 1 after Booth has attacked Diamond’s friends Duke Freeman and Bradley Blaze in recent weeks… Will the Trio of Texans finally REVEAL their ‘business venture’ to the world…?! Elsewhere, Human Arsenal and Chris Flynn will run their singles match from a few weeks ago back, after Flynn attacked Human Arsenal this past week… Bradford Peverell and Seth Whitehead will fight, after Whitehead’s Mentor Marc Speed almost broke Peverell’s hand… and the Main Event will see the now former Syndicate member: Doc Hammond, fight his former leader Wolf Hawkins…!!

We’re due to get condition updates on both Troy Tornado AND Aaron Andrews, with The Behemoths responsible for both of their absences… Rumour has it, that at least ONE of Troy and Ace will be LIVE on Total Wrestling…!! Will Sammy Bach be there…?! How is he involved…?! We’re hopefully going to get some answers…

Greg Gauge will also bring his stipulation / collateral for Jay Chord’s consideration… I understand why Gauge is wanting another shot… but I also understand why Chord would say ‘NO’… not unless Gauge puts something up in return… Chord has retained his Title TWICE against Gauge now…

Predictions for: TCW Total Wrestling - Tuesday, March 8th, 2022

Dazzling Dave Diamond [vs] ‘Nasty’ Nick Booth

Devine Fortune [vs] The Elite

Human Arsenal [vs] ‘The Stud’ Chris Flynn

‘Hands of Stone’ Bradford Peverell [vs] Seth Whitehead w/ Marc Speed

Tana The Mighty [vs] Benny Benson w/ Flying Jimmy Foxx

Doc Hammond w/ One Man Army [vs] Wolf Hawkins w/ The Syndicate

image.jpeg

Dazzling Dave Diamond [vs] ‘Nasty’ Nick Booth

Devine Fortune [vs] The Elite

Human Arsenal [vs] ‘The Stud’ Chris Flynn

‘Hands of Stone’ Bradford Peverell [vs] Seth Whitehead w/ Marc Speed