Death of the Territories v1.0 Released

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Files sent to those that recently requested the v3.4 data. Hope you enjoy!

vgkrazie - unless I am mistaken, I sent the v3.4 stuff to you not too long ago. The v3.5 data (which I've moved to Feb. 84), is still in the works. Once that is finished, I'll sent it out to the address you left above.

Take care.

I appreciate the compliments, gents.

I did try to soup up the AI, Ransik (nice to see you, btw - I remember you from the .400 forums), as I felt that it should be a challenge to fight a match - especially against quality opponents. One of the things I'm most proud of in this data (besides the taunts and such) is that the end game is much more dangerous. If you are not on your toes - and using every bit of Fighting Spirit you have, the AI will pull off some impressive wins.

Anyway - thanks for the interest! :)

Guest Ransik
I put on a 45 minute match with Bret Hart against some guy I've never even heard of, and got my butt handed to me in the end. I'm gonna need some serious patience playing this one. :)

Files sent to those that recently requested the v3.4 data. Hope you enjoy!

vgkrazie - unless I am mistaken, I sent the v3.4 stuff to you not too long ago. The v3.5 data (which I've moved to Feb. 84), is still in the works. Once that is finished, I'll sent it out to the address you left above.

Take care.

Yea I had these files sent to me a few months back but apparently the wife went in and cleaned out my inbox for my mail saying how it was full of useless crap and what not :) So I get a new laptop and installed the WreSpi game to that and now have no way to get the DOTT installed...

So if you could *please* send the files once more to me I would appreciate it very much!!! If not I understand ;)

Welcome to the community (and game), cthn429. It's always good to see people new to Wrestling Spirit. Files sent.

Just to let the newer people know: I believe someone recently mentioned that move commentary sound files were not included in the latest retail versions of Wrestling Spirit. I'm not positive that is true, as my retail version is older - but if it so happens to be the case, go to Ryland's CornellVerse Site - the Sound Files are in the Downloads section.

Once you snag them, you'll want to throw the wave files into the Program Files/GDS/Wrestling Spirit/Data/Default/Sound directory, as well as the /Wrestling Spirit/Data/Territories/Sound folder.

If you already have the sound files, ignore this rambling. :)

If the last round of requests can hold off for another day (or so), DOTT v3.5 is almost ready to be released.

I've been running some extensive testing and roster tweaking to get the booking within reason. For the most part, I'm happy to report, it seems to be looking pretty good. There are a couple of promotions I want to continue work on, but it is just about close to completion.

Not to spout off typical hyperbole, but this version of DOTT is the best one yet (imho). Initial 'Big Name' signings by the 3 main promotions should really please old school fans. Plus, there's just something really cool about seeing Hogan take on (and defeat!) this series of opponents in the first two months of gameplay: George The Animal Steele, Big John Studd, Jesse Ventura, Paul Orndorff, Cowboy Bob Orton, Don Muraco, and Rowdy Roddy Piper.

From Movesets to High Flying Moves, AI booking to New Wrestler additions, v3.5 is substantially better.

Thanks for the continued interest.