Death of the Territories v1.0 Released

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw you guys! I am now officially addicted to the DOTT.

When I first dled it, I looked a it, did a short career with Don Muraco but stopped because CornellVerse called me back... Then two nights ago I was looking for a challenge outside of the CornellVerse and began playing as "Mister Technical" Barry Horowitz and I was addicted. So screw you guys and Mister Ryland for making an addictive game and an addictive scenario.

Much Love,

Briskout

I gotta agree with Briskout here, WreSpi combined with DOTT = an addiction that makes niccotine look safe.

Currently all my free time has been devoted to editing the DOTT scenario (combined with some of the modern workers from DB's Scenario) seeing what the world would've been like if Paul Heyman ran into a bit of money at a young age and opened up ECW 10 years early.... damn I need a life.

Also, I'm a long time fan/resident of the Boston/New England punk rock scene, so I support anything D. Boone creates, on earth or in the afterlife.

Wow... I haven't played WS for a good while, but just got round to downloading this and hooked right back into it!

I loved the Cornellverse, but there's something ultra-satisfying about taking Marty Jannetty to fame and fortune. I've already beaten Randy Savage! (Fluke victory in a tables match, I've lost my other 10, but what the hell.)

If I had anywhere near the commitment required, I'd love to do an early 90's database - all the cartoony, terrible, gimmicks.

As for this one, next guy once I'm bored with Marty (or alternating between them) will be Barry Horowitz, I think...

Edit: Oh wow... teaming with Rick Steiner, Barking Frenzy is an awesome move! Love the comments on the moves you've done, great work :)

Edit again: Robbie Brookside's in it?! WOW :)

• 2 weeks later...

Drop me a PM with your email address, toojerm. I'll send all the scenario pictures out to you.

As I have mentioned in the first post of this thread, I'm still in the process of deciding if I want to fork out a hundred bucks for webspace (after the bad experience with the last provider). Until then, I have to use the 'old fashioned' way. :)

The only thing I can think is that the DOTT folder is 'within a folder'.

If you open up your /GDS/Wrestling Spirit/Data directory, you should see 2 folders: Default and DOTT (or Territories). Open up the DOTT one... as soon as you open it, do you see the 11 .fis files, 2 text docs, and Belts/Logos/etc folders? Or do you find another DOTT folder?

If you found another DOTT folder, that's the problem.

Let me know if that works for you.

Hey guys,

I'm probably missing something obvious (my wife tells me that all the time:), but where is the download of this mod? I can't find anything to click in D. Boon's first post, which I assume is where it is located. Thanks. Beekman

p.s., I love the Minutemen as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let anyone interested know, I am currently awaiting the return of my computer from Gateway's service center. As I am using a 7 year old backup machine without a working CD drive (heh), I am unable to send out the DOTT data to those wanting it.

I am hoping to have my computer returned within the next few days - or whenever Gateway gets around to it. :) Once it does get here, though, I will send out the data to all that requested it.

Thanks - and apologies for the hassle.

Hey guys,

I'm probably missing something obvious (my wife tells me that all the time:), but where is the download of this mod? I can't find anything to click in D. Boon's first post, which I assume is where it is located. Thanks. Beekman

p.s., I love the Minutemen as well.

If you still need the DOTT files I've got them at home and work. You'll need to PM me your email address