Death of the Territories v1.0 Released

The adding of the double nipple twister has made my life officially complete.

Haha!! I was thinking of clownish things that the freakish Super Pinocho could do, and that was one of the ones I came up with. :)

I figured that if I'm going to lean that far into the abstract by including Pinocho, I should go all the way.

;)

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

v2.2 Update (2.2b)

* Worker(s) Added: Blue Demon, El (name which shall not be spoken here, lol), Fantasma, El Matemático

* Moves Added: Heel Exaggerated Loading Of..., El Pulpo, Showstopper, Inverted Bear Hug

* Movesets Added: Blue Demon, Marty Jannetty, Marty Jannetty Heel, Fantasma - Tecnico, Fantasma - Rudo

* Bam Bam Bigelow tweaked out.

Enjoy!

D.Boon I've seen place around the net that has Jannety's birthdate being 2/03/62 and in the scenario it was January of 62 I beleive I dunno which one is correct thought I'd let you know so you could check it out

also according to This site Marty's ShowStopper is a flying Fist drop, I know he used the Rocker dropper when he started in the WWF cause he broke a guys neck and was sued for it , Maybe before comign to the WWF the Fist Drop was his finisher and the Rocker Dropper his secondary

I've uploaded a v2.3b

Benoit is now unplayable, as he is under 17 with the date of birth correction.

To be honest with you - and something mentioned by us before - we were not aiming for a particular date in history to start the scenario. We had made the younger guys old enough to be playable in the generalized 'Death of the Territories' era, as I felt someone might like to play them.

So much for that.

(edit: Ah... I also updated the alternate backgrounds, if interested - heh.)

A new site warrants a new update...

v2.4:

* Moves Added: Bockwinkel Sleeper Hold (Finisher), Bruno Bear Hug (Finisher), Stevens Piledriver (Finisher), Choctaw Deathlock (Finisher), Funk Spinning Toe Hold (Finisher), Inoki Yinziguri Kick (Finisher), Giant Double Underhook Suplex (Finisher), Late Inning Schoolboy Roll-Up (Finisher), Race Swan Dive (Finisher), Santana Forearm Smash (Finisher), The Crusher Nelson (Finisher), The Octopus; Billy Robinson's Abdominal Stretch variant (Finisher)

* Various Moveset Tweaks

* Various Move Tweaks

* Various Worker Tweaks

* Enjoy!

Thank you very much for the kind words, iujim1! It is very much appreciated.

Regal seems like an excellent choice, in that he starts in one of my favorite promotions at this time, Joint. Just the chance to wrestle the British Kendo Nagasaki would be fantastic, heh.

Plus, the style over there is so diverse that it seems like it would be a blast to play on a regular basis. And you get 'Cowboy Bret Hart'! :)

At present, though, I'm having way too much fun as The Sheik. :)

Again, thanks for the comments; they mean a lot.

I'm just wondering how much you guys think you might continue to update this scenario? The reason I ask is because in my career diary, I'm still using version 1.35!!! I'm thinking about updating the diary to the latest version, but I'm considering waiting until these updates slow down! Just curious about future plans!

Anyway...keep up the awesome work! :D

There won't be an update for some time, XoX. The only reason I have released the last few versions was that I wanted to put the finishing touches on it before moving on to my next project.

I finally became happy with the scenario at v2.3, as the roleplaying elements really came together at that point. v2.4 I blame entirely on Old School Wrestling's forums.

The previous, more redundant updates are the result of my enjoying screwing around with my web space provider - hah.

I'm sure Rick just shakes his head and mutters about that 'loon of a partner' he has. 'Just update all at once, will ya???'

:)

As I have begun work on the 'Legends of the Territories', those updates to DOTT should be much fewer and far between.

;)

Although, not to overshadow the rest of our WreSpi work, Eric and I are annoucning that we also plan to convert the DOTT scenario over to TEW05 as well. Meaning that this will be the 'official' sequel to the TEW 1983 scenario that Eric and damiende worked so hard on for us. Even if a few others have decided to take the scenario and call it their own work.

A convert to TEW05 should be fairly simple (without the huge movesets to do), and if given enough time, we can expect a quick 'basic' release. But we have a few special features planned for it that will make 'Death of the Territories: TEW Version' great.

I just want to give credit where credit is due. I like the concept of this game and loved the demo when I DLed it as soon as it came out. However I was thinking about buy the game the other night and it was the idea of the DOTT that made me buy the game. I've played it for about three days now and all I can say is great job. All your hard work is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

Dr. Death's march to the WWF world title.

v2.5

* Moves Added: Patera Swinging Neckbreaker (High), Grounded Crucifix Crade (Finisher), Super Forward Rolling Cradle (Finisher), Ground Double Hand Wrist Lock (Low), Knee Arm Driver (Medium), Backbreaker Stranglehold (Finisher), Grounded Knee Arm Driver (Medium), Rear Chin Chickenwing (Finisher), Crotch Hold and Slam (Low), Belly to Back Cradle Suplex (Finisher), Double Knee Lift (Medium), Regal Cutter (Finisher), Regal Stretch (Finisher), Whoopie Cushion (Finisher), Northern Exposure (Finisher), Stump Puller (Finisher)

* Wrestler(s) Added: King Ben McCoy, Kid McCoy, Mal Sanders, Brian Maxine, Tony St. Clair, Keith Hayward

* Moveset(s) Added: Steven Regal - Blue Eyes, Steven Regal - Heel, Matt Borne, Doink the Clown, Kid McCoy, Mal Sanders, Bobby Barnes, King Ben, Tony St. Clair

* Various Worker Tweaks

* Various Moveset Tweaks

* New Move Pictures