Death of the Territories v1.0 Released

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent out the files to the latest round of requests.

Manimal, your server returned a failure notice after the first email sent. As it mentioned your email being full, I'm hoping that cleaning out your inbox might clear up some space. Let me know when you do so, and I'll send it right out to you.

Files sent, LBJ23 & sttfrk.

As spam bots are known to infiltrate message boards, I strongly suggest to anyone interested enough to jot down their email address that they somehow mask the address, much like sttfrk and bplotkin did.

Just throw in a bakerNOSPAM@blahcrappo.com - or something along those lines. It might take me an extra second or two to shave the 'NOSPAM' off - but it will help protect you from the bots.

I've also begun work on v3.5. Update progress will be logged in the first post of this thread - for those interested.

Take care.

Guest Nukester

Heya DB Ghost, somehow I missed the update to version 3.4. Im still running 3.3. Can you send it out to :

nukester (at) mindspring . com ?

Thanks a bunch

Guest pickledmidget

Ghost,

i would love to have the files for wrespri. i loved playing the 80's in TEW and still do. to have the old schools in wresri that would be awesome. it takes me back to the good ole days. (damn i am old!)

bingbong23NOSPAM@comcast.net

thank you. looking foward to it.

I've also begun work on v3.5. Update progress will be logged in the first post of this thread - for those interested.

Take care.

Sounds great your DOTT set has brought me many hours of enjoyment and I say thank you very much looking forward to 3.5