Death of the Territories v1.0 Released

I really want to download this scenario again. I had it once before but when I got a new computer I lost it as I forgot to copy the data. However, now when I go to the download site the links I need to click are just white boxes with a red cross in them and aren't clickable. On the left hand side of the site the first three supposed links are like this, with the first visible one being the KM sign. If anyone has the data and is willing to send it to me through MSN my address is Slim_Jim_11@hotmail.com.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Active Content of the buttons, alas. Some browsers seems to have problems with it, or it is blocked in your security settings. Regardless, I should probably get to changing those buttons from Flash to standard ones, as I hate to see anyone having problems with them.

Thanks for the linkage, Socko; Mucho apreció. :)

As this gives me a great excuse to advert, I'll mention that v3.3 is shaping up to be a good one. There are several more roleplaying elements thrown in, which I am enjoying - as well as my finally getting around to tweaking the AI attack ratings for all the workers I've missed in previous updates.

These late two updates have greatly increased the difficulty of the scenario, yet 3.3 really caps it. :) If I am fighting someone of equal or greater skill now, I have to constantly stay on my toes after the ten minute mark; an incredibly brutal end game.

Anyway, cheers!

Guest Nukester
It's the Active Content of the buttons' date=' alas. Some browsers seems to have problems with it, or it is blocked in your security settings. Regardless, I should probably get to changing those buttons from Flash to standard ones, as I hate to see anyone having problems with them[/quote']

I had the same problem at first, but it was my pop-up blocker that was stopping them. Once I enabled pop-ups for the site, everything was fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah; apologies all around, friends. An unwillingness to pay yet another increase in server prices has forced me to sever connections with my previous space provider. I'm hoping to have something else up soon, but can not predict an exact time.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in receiving the data the 'old fashioned' way (heh), drop me a Private Message and I'll work on emailing it out to you.

Good day.

Just to let you guys that are playing the latest data know: the Dropkick into the Corner move should be setup to only work inside the ring. I made the mistake of not double checking that.

I strongly suggest either unchecking the Can be Done Outside jazz, or removing the move entirely - at least until a corrected dataset is released.

If the move is used in its present state, the game will start having a freakout.

Apologies all around - and thanks to Tom for pointing it out.

Not a problem.

You can still use the emergency finish to end the match but when it happens in your NJPW try out (as it did to me in my Mick Foley game) you don't really want a DUD.

I thought there was another move that was doing it so if I find it I'll post that up too.

Guest Nukester
How can we get ahold of version 3.3 ? Im currently using 3.2. Do I need to download the full version again, or only parts of something ?

Boon, you're missing Zeus from your update. Zeus was around in WWF in the late 80s when he team up with macho man against hogan/beefcake during the ppv.

Would Zeus be added to your 3.4 DOTT update. If so, make his toughness at 100 and his spirit at 70 because he had somewhat supernatural powers, everyone in the WWF job to him but fail to beat him including jobbers. Zeus would make a great addition to your next update.

The only Zeus I'd put into DOTT would be the Greek guy with the pointy beard and constant problems with the wife. ;)

It's not that I have anything against Mr. Lister, as I feel he is a pretty good actor - but Zeus? Egads on a stick, man!

I mean... he was the type of wrestler that made Nash look good! :)

Seriously; if you want the character in, by all means add him in for yourself.

Personally, I'd rather Ted the Wrestling Bear was made Active.