So, what do you think will be different in the CornellVerse?

Aside from INSPIRE, obviously. What do you guys think will be different, will PGHW and Burning Hammer have been seriously effected by the incident, will DAVE be even closer to taking on the big boys, will one of the Mexican promotions have broken the pact, maybe a super promotion will have opened in the UK. Will Kunomasu have left Japan, again, maybe he's left all together and started his own promotion in America, taking the strong style type shows with him. Whatcha reckon chaps? (I'm asuming there will be some changes the C-Verse). :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Asides from the new generic training camps, which would mean the return of MWC, PDW et al from TEW04, I'm imagining that an old school British/European style promotion will have opened on mainland Europe. Of course, we also have BSC and INSPIRE (not IMAGINE, as Marat's powerbomb in WreSpi2 says :)) to worry about too. Other than that, Champagne Lover looks set to be on his way to Lucha Legend status with some of the guys in INSPIRE looking set to one day become huuuuge stars. Li Bingci, I salute you! Also, long live Harrison Hash! Throwing off the shackles of mediocrity and learning to wrestle at last! Derek B

Asides from the new generic training camps, which would mean the return of MWC, PDW et al from TEW04, I'm imagining that an old school British/European style promotion will have opened on mainland Europe. Of course, we also have BSC and INSPIRE (not IMAGINE, as Marat's powerbomb in WreSpi2 says :)) to worry about too. Other than that, Champagne Lover looks set to be on his way to Lucha Legend status with some of the guys in INSPIRE looking set to one day become huuuuge stars. Li Bingci, I salute you! Also, long live Harrison Hash! Throwing off the shackles of mediocrity and learning to wrestle at last! Derek B

Eh, BURNING Koiso doesn't sound as good as PRIDE Koiso. Though I doubt anyone from PGHW will be jumping since I'm guessing that Koiso, Kunomasu, Musashibo, and most of PGHW's other main eventers are loyal to PGHW. I'm wondering if American Elemental has gotten over in Japan yet, if there's a new Elemental, if Flemmy Lemming has gotten picked up by a promotion, and finally if TCW and/or SWF had dropped any more of their workers to the Indy/Unemployed Pool. I just love the Cornellverse.

Eh, BURNING Koiso doesn't sound as good as PRIDE Koiso. Though I doubt anyone from PGHW will be jumping since I'm guessing that Koiso, Kunomasu, Musashibo, and most of PGHW's other main eventers are loyal to PGHW. I'm wondering if American Elemental has gotten over in Japan yet, if there's a new Elemental, if Flemmy Lemming has gotten picked up by a promotion, and finally if TCW and/or SWF had dropped any more of their workers to the Indy/Unemployed Pool. I just love the Cornellverse.

Things I hope will be different: - Tamara McFly actually holding NOTBPW's women's title for longer than a commercial break - Melody Cuthill having developed into a good worker - Karen Killer no longer MAW's booker (or I'll have to crush MAW under my heel.......again, in order to sign her) - A picture for every single C-Verse worker with the updates made being as high quality as they were for WreSpi2 (well, except Karen Killer. Her WreSpi2 pic was a downgrade from the TEW05 one in my opinion though it did provide a 'heel' pic since her TEW one screamed 'face'). I actually use the WreSpi2 pictures for several workers (Kristabel Plum, Mary Beth Chase, Geena the Warrior Princess, etc) because I like 'em better. - Nyoko To****ala retired due to lingering injuries - Some new underrated workers since folks have hipped to American Elemental. So I think more workers are needed that people ignore for like a year before realizing, "Hey, this guy/girl is GOOD!". :p

Things I hope will be different: - Tamara McFly actually holding NOTBPW's women's title for longer than a commercial break - Melody Cuthill having developed into a good worker - Karen Killer no longer MAW's booker (or I'll have to crush MAW under my heel.......again, in order to sign her) - A picture for every single C-Verse worker with the updates made being as high quality as they were for WreSpi2 (well, except Karen Killer. Her WreSpi2 pic was a downgrade from the TEW05 one in my opinion though it did provide a 'heel' pic since her TEW one screamed 'face'). I actually use the WreSpi2 pictures for several workers (Kristabel Plum, Mary Beth Chase, Geena the Warrior Princess, etc) because I like 'em better. - Nyoko To****ala retired due to lingering injuries - Some new underrated workers since folks have hipped to American Elemental. So I think more workers are needed that people ignore for like a year before realizing, "Hey, this guy/girl is GOOD!". :p

By now you would think some of the "New Promotions" (BBW, PWMAX, etc) would've opened in the game world by the time TEW07 takes place. But here are some of my predictions...and hopes. -The wrestling world realizes that Larry Wood is a god and should be worshipped as such. -Nene Ibina signed to and becomes a threat in 5SSW. -WEXXV feuding with WLW *I wish* -Sessue Kawate gets clean and joins either WLW or WEXXV *I really wish since he's my favorite C-Verse wrestler for some reason* -Becoming the "Spinal Tap" of indy wrestling, NYCW takes a new direction and begins parodying SWF, TCW, and USPW. -Kyoshi Muraguchi (sp) dons the mask as Elemental III and is signed by BHOTWG. Reijiro Hibiki (sp, the worker rumored to be next Elemental) is also signed and becomes Dark Elemental, the two start a feud. -Yasuhide Tayama along with pupil Taro Shionoya become the best kept secrets in the Japanese indies. -Dusty Bin retires after getting no love from the crowd.

By now you would think some of the "New Promotions" (BBW, PWMAX, etc) would've opened in the game world by the time TEW07 takes place. But here are some of my predictions...and hopes. -The wrestling world realizes that Larry Wood is a god and should be worshipped as such. -Nene Ibina signed to and becomes a threat in 5SSW. -WEXXV feuding with WLW *I wish* -Sessue Kawate gets clean and joins either WLW or WEXXV *I really wish since he's my favorite C-Verse wrestler for some reason* -Becoming the "Spinal Tap" of indy wrestling, NYCW takes a new direction and begins parodying SWF, TCW, and USPW. -Kyoshi Muraguchi (sp) dons the mask as Elemental III and is signed by BHOTWG. Reijiro Hibiki (sp, the worker rumored to be next Elemental) is also signed and becomes Dark Elemental, the two start a feud. -Yasuhide Tayama along with pupil Taro Shionoya become the best kept secrets in the Japanese indies. -Dusty Bin retires after getting no love from the crowd.

I want to see my sole character that actually made it into the game become more of a better wrestler than just an awesome promo artist :P On a serious note.. I hope to see more character progression. I want to see how the rookies of '05 improved (or not) since debuting. People like Ripper LeStat, Mikey James, and Erik Strong. It seems that from each game, the people stay the same almost. Including their ages. I also hope that he can make the whole interface of the game less "click happy" and more simplistic. Booking a show was hella tedious for me at least due to all the clicking. Surely, there's a more simple way to do it. I have faith in Adam though :D Other than that, I don't really care as i'll be buying the game regardless!

I want to see my sole character that actually made it into the game become more of a better wrestler than just an awesome promo artist :P On a serious note.. I hope to see more character progression. I want to see how the rookies of '05 improved (or not) since debuting. People like Ripper LeStat, Mikey James, and Erik Strong. It seems that from each game, the people stay the same almost. Including their ages. I also hope that he can make the whole interface of the game less "click happy" and more simplistic. Booking a show was hella tedious for me at least due to all the clicking. Surely, there's a more simple way to do it. I have faith in Adam though :D Other than that, I don't really care as i'll be buying the game regardless!

Archived