So, what do you think will be different in the CornellVerse?

I'd like to see 4C having gained some ground on the big two in Canada. They were at about the same size from 04 through WreSpi, and then into 05, and are still Small in WreSpi2 ... so some growth there would be great ... maybe have a couple of workers from NOTBPW and CGC jump ship to 4C to help the growth ... Speaking of the Canadian promotions ... how about a falling out with one of the family members, resulting in either a DeColt being in NOTBPW or a Stone being in CGC ... or either one being the driving force behind 4C ... Ooh ... that is a great idea ... one of the Stones or DeColts has a falling out with the rest of the family, and joins forces with Troy Winner to help 4C compete against his/her family ... I would like to suggest Sean McFly and Victoria Stone personally ... Or one of the DeColts and Tamara McFly ... tee hee ... like Romeo and Juliet with that last one ... lol

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Harts4Life;146335]Ooh ... that is a great idea ... one of the Stones or DeColts has a falling out with the rest of the family, and joins forces with Troy Winner to help 4C compete against his/her family ... I would like to suggest Sean McFly and Victoria Stone personally ... Or one of the DeColts and Tamara McFly ... tee hee ... like Romeo and Juliet with that last one ... lol[/QUOTE] Yeah, put Tamara in 4C. Make it easier for me to steal her in 07 rather than having to wait for Sean and Victoria to get divorced so her written contract isn't renewed like in 05.

[QUOTE=Harts4Life;146335]Ooh ... that is a great idea ... one of the Stones or DeColts has a falling out with the rest of the family, and joins forces with Troy Winner to help 4C compete against his/her family ... I would like to suggest Sean McFly and Victoria Stone personally ... Or one of the DeColts and Tamara McFly ... tee hee ... like Romeo and Juliet with that last one ... lol[/QUOTE] Yeah, put Tamara in 4C. Make it easier for me to steal her in 07 rather than having to wait for Sean and Victoria to get divorced so her written contract isn't renewed like in 05.

I'm personally interested to see stuff like Tommy Cornell's son entering wrestling, etc. I'm not the biggest 'Verse fan, as I usually play my own-made 97-02 scenarios, but I do occasionally play 'Verse and I do think it's great. But I think Adam should shake it up a bit. Something like Tommy dying and his son taking his place, or something. Tommy could get into drugs. And Liberty, too! He IS a hippie, right? Is it in December 2007 now or 2006, or what?

I'm personally interested to see stuff like Tommy Cornell's son entering wrestling, etc. I'm not the biggest 'Verse fan, as I usually play my own-made 97-02 scenarios, but I do occasionally play 'Verse and I do think it's great. But I think Adam should shake it up a bit. Something like Tommy dying and his son taking his place, or something. Tommy could get into drugs. And Liberty, too! He IS a hippie, right? Is it in December 2007 now or 2006, or what?

My guess is that the default game start month and year will be January 2007. Cornell cant die, legends dont die man. Would be good to see Elemental's kid gain some talent and overness. Hopefully GCG will be back on their way to the top by getting some new management, signing some workers down to written contracts, getting a longer TV show and putting on pure shows instead of traditional shows.

My guess is that the default game start month and year will be January 2007. Cornell cant die, legends dont die man. Would be good to see Elemental's kid gain some talent and overness. Hopefully GCG will be back on their way to the top by getting some new management, signing some workers down to written contracts, getting a longer TV show and putting on pure shows instead of traditional shows.

I'd also like to see Wolf Hawkins in the main event scene feuding with Tommy Cornell. As the very first Wolf Hawkins mark (I substantiate this by the fact that I requested his picture for the original TEW) I like that he's becoming a force in the Cornellverse... Not as much as I like Big Smack Scott though. TEW 2007 could only be perfect if every SWF face with the same push as BSS had a pre-existing injury.

I'd also like to see Wolf Hawkins in the main event scene feuding with Tommy Cornell. As the very first Wolf Hawkins mark (I substantiate this by the fact that I requested his picture for the original TEW) I like that he's becoming a force in the Cornellverse... Not as much as I like Big Smack Scott though. TEW 2007 could only be perfect if every SWF face with the same push as BSS had a pre-existing injury.

[QUOTE=Thriller;146363] [b]Cornell cant die, legends dont die man.[/b] [/QUOTE] That's so true, if Tommy Cornell died, the [b]Cornell[/b]Verse would implode or something. You don't want the SmackVerse or StrongWorld do you? [b]Do you?![/b] Cornell dying would be cool if someone did a future CornellVerse update or a "What If" series though. I'd go berzerk for DOTT: CorvellVerse--but then it really wouldn't be [i]CornellVerse[/i] without Tommy though, would it?

[QUOTE=Thriller;146363] [b]Cornell cant die, legends dont die man.[/b] [/QUOTE] That's so true, if Tommy Cornell died, the [b]Cornell[/b]Verse would implode or something. You don't want the SmackVerse or StrongWorld do you? [b]Do you?![/b] Cornell dying would be cool if someone did a future CornellVerse update or a "What If" series though. I'd go berzerk for DOTT: CorvellVerse--but then it really wouldn't be [i]CornellVerse[/i] without Tommy though, would it?

[QUOTE=SWIFT;146788]That's so true, if Tommy Cornell died, the [b]Cornell[/b]Verse would implode or something. You don't want the SmackVerse or StrongWorld do you? [b]Do you?![/b] Cornell dying would be cool if someone did a future CornellVerse update or a "What If" series though. I'd go berzerk for DOTT: CorvellVerse--but then it really wouldn't be [i]CornellVerse[/i] without Tommy though, would it?[/QUOTE] As long as there would be a Cornell alive, whether it be a previous or future generation to Tommy's, the Cornellverse would still keep on spinning it's magic. :)

[QUOTE=SWIFT;146788]That's so true, if Tommy Cornell died, the [b]Cornell[/b]Verse would implode or something. You don't want the SmackVerse or StrongWorld do you? [b]Do you?![/b] Cornell dying would be cool if someone did a future CornellVerse update or a "What If" series though. I'd go berzerk for DOTT: CorvellVerse--but then it really wouldn't be [i]CornellVerse[/i] without Tommy though, would it?[/QUOTE] As long as there would be a Cornell alive, whether it be a previous or future generation to Tommy's, the Cornellverse would still keep on spinning it's magic. :)

OH. Cornell dying might be a bit much, but what if he were injured and had to retire? Actually, just thinking about this makes me hurt on the inside a little. Maybe if Big Smack Scott accidentally injured one of the SWF's main eventers? That would show 'em. I always liked TCW over SWF. One thing I do miss, though, is the availability of Bryan Vessey. The man is nearly a God, but NO... PGHW had to pick him up. All I really want is a Vessey v Holmes feud, that's all.

OH. Cornell dying might be a bit much, but what if he were injured and had to retire? Actually, just thinking about this makes me hurt on the inside a little. Maybe if Big Smack Scott accidentally injured one of the SWF's main eventers? That would show 'em. I always liked TCW over SWF. One thing I do miss, though, is the availability of Bryan Vessey. The man is nearly a God, but NO... PGHW had to pick him up. All I really want is a Vessey v Holmes feud, that's all.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;146795]As long as there would be a Cornell alive, whether it be a previous or future generation to Tommy's, the Cornellverse would still keep on spinning it's magic. :)[/QUOTE] Future could always work, ya, have his dad come back, help him and a tag partner beat some Mexicans and then end the fued in a arm wrestling cage match! Oh, The PPV buys! It is a good idea it is like I didn't even think of it myself. I should copywrite this so no promotion steals the idea! :) ;) :D I'm sorry couldn't keep a strait face. But that was THE WORST STORYLINE EVER! I think I prefered Katie Vick or the Mae Young Hand. Wait, now that I think about it, I wouldn't take those either...

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;146795]As long as there would be a Cornell alive, whether it be a previous or future generation to Tommy's, the Cornellverse would still keep on spinning it's magic. :)[/QUOTE] Future could always work, ya, have his dad come back, help him and a tag partner beat some Mexicans and then end the fued in a arm wrestling cage match! Oh, The PPV buys! It is a good idea it is like I didn't even think of it myself. I should copywrite this so no promotion steals the idea! :) ;) :D I'm sorry couldn't keep a strait face. But that was THE WORST STORYLINE EVER! I think I prefered Katie Vick or the Mae Young Hand. Wait, now that I think about it, I wouldn't take those either...

I would love to see if Mean Jean Cattley got picked up by a major and reached his true potential as he hits his thirties. It will also be interesting to see if guys like American Elemental, Brendon Idol and John Greed are already signed by companies. And will Samoan Destruction Inc make their way onto the American scene.

I would love to see if Mean Jean Cattley got picked up by a major and reached his true potential as he hits his thirties. It will also be interesting to see if guys like American Elemental, Brendon Idol and John Greed are already signed by companies. And will Samoan Destruction Inc make their way onto the American scene.

Archived