So, what do you think will be different in the CornellVerse?

[QUOTE=MaxxHexx;147071]I'm sorry couldn't keep a strait face. But that was THE WORST STORYLINE EVER! I think I prefered Katie Vick or the Mae Young Hand.[/QUOTE] Well I didn't mean that sort of thing! I meant in the future you could have Tommy's kids in it and if there was a Cornellverse DOTT, then his dad could be in that. :p

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=MaxxHexx;147071]I'm sorry couldn't keep a strait face. But that was THE WORST STORYLINE EVER! I think I prefered Katie Vick or the Mae Young Hand.[/QUOTE] Well I didn't mean that sort of thing! I meant in the future you could have Tommy's kids in it and if there was a Cornellverse DOTT, then his dad could be in that. :p

[QUOTE=Troika;147352]Personally I would like to see some more Women's promotions added to to the World.[/QUOTE] [B][SIZE="3"]NO![/SIZE][/B] [B]NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO![/B] I like being the only game in town (since 5SSW can't hang with me and neither can any of the other promotions I've imported). :p By the way, there's a Women's T&A fed being added with TEW07. Babes of Sin City (BSC). It's from WreSpi2. So that gives you one of each women's promotion type (in 05 terms). Maybe this time I'll take over BSC (instead of AAA) since their logo is cooler lookin'. :p

[QUOTE=Troika;147352]Personally I would like to see some more Women's promotions added to to the World.[/QUOTE] [B][SIZE="3"]NO![/SIZE][/B] [B]NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO![/B] I like being the only game in town (since 5SSW can't hang with me and neither can any of the other promotions I've imported). :p By the way, there's a Women's T&A fed being added with TEW07. Babes of Sin City (BSC). It's from WreSpi2. So that gives you one of each women's promotion type (in 05 terms). Maybe this time I'll take over BSC (instead of AAA) since their logo is cooler lookin'. :p

• 2 months later...
Well as I may or may not have said, I love the Cornell-Verse. I am a way bigger fan of the C-Verse than of the real world wrestling scene by far so I am really eager to see the new TEW. One thing I think would be awesome is some more veteran characters, but not veteran in the sense of like road agents and the like... Retired old guys or retired superstars I mean the veterans who would have polluted the lower and mid card scene of the SWF in the early-mid 90s. For example, the King Kong Bundys, Salvatore Sinceres, Rick Martels, Koko B. Ware's of the world. There are a few of them in the game right now, off the top of my head I believe Alex Braun would fit this sort of bill (I think there's something about him being a former big league guy back in the day) So yeah, I think that would be cool. I remember the old EWR days I would usually play with a smaller promotion and hire the former big leaguers that'd been long out of the picture.. (John Tenta, Nasty Boys, Tom Brandi) etc. It'd be cool if we could get like 15-20 guys of that calibur.

I wanna see Kozue Kawashima take his rightfull place as a main eventer. He had the best stats I've ever scene when I got done with him '04. -I wanna see Ripper LeStat change his name back to Stephen Cuthill and get back his awesome announcing abilities! He had great announcing skills in '04.

[QUOTE=dvdWarrior;161063]I'd love to see a few scenarios highlighting The CornellVerse's illustrious past, especially the 1970's and 80's, and maybe even the 60's too. Sounds like fun. :)[/QUOTE] Agreed i would love an 80's mod, 90's would be fun to.

I would personally love to see a scenario during the Tri-State promotion wars. . . DAVE is my favorite company to play as, and I'd love to see if I can guide them to victory through that (I've got a game going in 05 that's almost a year in and I'm so close to going National I can taste it!). I'm looking forward to seeing how Jack Griffith is doing since his return- something in me sees him doing an ECW-era "Franchise" Shane Douglas type gimmick in DAVE; possibly replacing the hole in the Upper Midcard left when Bryan Holmes goes PGHW full-time. And since there are updates being done to most of the people in the C-Verse, I'm interested to see how Little Bill Lebowski is doing; he's one of those workers that isn't really up to anything that has caught my eye. How's that new hardcore style working for him? Also, what are Mean Jean Cattley, Snap Dragon, Madman Boone, and Marc DuBois up to?

I would also love to see a mod based at either Dec 96 or Jan 97, about the time when TCW is just starting up, when the Tri-State wars were going on and PGHW was still a rookie promotion on the up with a real shedload full of talented workers.... I was originally going to do the work for this on TEW05 but realised it would suck a fair bit since many, many, many workers would never show up in the game. But for 07.... I might just have a crack at it while I'm on my Xmas break. Got almost two months to kill and a huge knowledge of the Cornellverse. How can I possibly fail? On topic though..... I just want to see how things have changed in general. I want to see what MAW have been up to aswell as how the Japanese scene has changed with the introduction of INSPIRE. But most of all, I'd love to see a promotion make a real breakthrough in the UK because it just doesn't have anything going on there just now. A handful of small promotions but no capability to make any big stars of their own. More stuff for the UK and Europe would make things far better IMO. Derek B

[QUOTE=derek_b;161113]I would also love to see a mod based at either Dec 96 or Jan 97, about the time when TCW is just starting up, when the Tri-State wars were going on and PGHW was still a rookie promotion on the up with a real shedload full of talented workers.... I was originally going to do the work for this on TEW05 but realised it would suck a fair bit since many, many, many workers would never show up in the game. But for 07.... I might just have a crack at it while I'm on my Xmas break. Got almost two months to kill and a huge knowledge of the Cornellverse. How can I possibly fail? On topic though..... I just want to see how things have changed in general. I want to see what MAW have been up to aswell as how the Japanese scene has changed with the introduction of INSPIRE. But most of all, I'd love to see a promotion make a real breakthrough in the UK because it just doesn't have anything going on there just now. A handful of small promotions but no capability to make any big stars of their own. More stuff for the UK and Europe would make things far better IMO. Derek B[/QUOTE] I would love to see a mid 90s version of the CornellVerse! That would be great. I could see two UK promotions joining to form a bigger presence there. Herschel the Hammer becomes the greatest European freelancer ever--or he forms his own promotion and snaps Ripper Cuthill (Ripper Lestat). That would be nice. And as I said before: Larry Wood gets shown the love he deserves in North America.

Archived