So, what do you think will be different in the CornellVerse?

[QUOTE=Torri;144891] I hope to see more character progression. I want to see how the rookies of '05 improved (or not) since debuting. People like Ripper LeStat, Mikey James, and Erik Strong. It seems that from each game, the people stay the same almost. Including their ages.[/QUOTE] OMG Torri, THANK YOU! I had been looking for a male worker to add to my gothic stable (Karen Killer's "The Darkness" with Raven Nightfall, Wild Times, Black Widow, Ms Chif, Demonica, etc) and couldn't come up with anyone. Totally spaced on Ripper LeStat!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Torri;144891] I hope to see more character progression. I want to see how the rookies of '05 improved (or not) since debuting. People like Ripper LeStat, Mikey James, and Erik Strong. It seems that from each game, the people stay the same almost. Including their ages.[/QUOTE] OMG Torri, THANK YOU! I had been looking for a male worker to add to my gothic stable (Karen Killer's "The Darkness" with Raven Nightfall, Wild Times, Black Widow, Ms Chif, Demonica, etc) and couldn't come up with anyone. Totally spaced on Ripper LeStat!

I am super hooked on the Cornell Verse and I hope to be able to work on some "what if" mods and put them out there based on the Cornell Verse... at any rate.. here are a few things perhaps Adam was really into the movie Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and all of Japan would be inspired by and swept under the charisma of Sessue Kawate who would have an amazing career resurrection and thereby become the hope of Japan with some shocking upset wins and take a title maybe the GCG title...they remember "that cat with the white hair man he had some potential" and they hire him and the people are like damn we forgot how good this guy really was and boom he gets the title and GCG becomes number 1. Some other stuff... I'd like to see Rip Chord take the HBK approach to MAW.. im not big into wrestling these days but the late 90s were awesome and anybody who was big into it remember the old HBK Academy and HBK was retired and never heard from, it seemed fairly sure it was done for him (unlike hogan retirements that happen daily) and then there was huge huge hype for his return to the ring against Venom (i believe Paul Diamond) it wasnt main stream press but big buzz on th enet, HBK said he would be bumpin like Hogan but anyway yea i think itd be cool if Rip Chord did some semi active wrestling for his own company to help it out. Another cool thing would be if Sam Strong came out of retirement for one last match... i remember reading somewhere how he "apparently" or something like that, had passed the torch to Liberty but I remember the term was fairly loose like well I guess he passed the torch on oh well... maybe he will have an official like torch passing match, maybe a wrestlemania 18 dream match, it would be cool if during this intermission we've got from Wrespi2 to TEW 2K7 Sam Strong returns to the SWF for the Supreme Challenge in his official good bye retirement match and has a dream match with either Eric Eisen, Enygma, Runaway Train, Sam Keith and probably best of all Christian Faith... and either pass the torch or go out in a blaze of glory. Other cool stuff I'd like to see, Little Bill Lebowski and Land Mass team up as The Fightin' Irish and have Lebowski play a Leprechaun fiery little irish drinker named Fightin Tommy McMurphy and have Land Mass just htis big fat lazy sheleleigh (sp?) sportin irish drinker that fight all over the east coast and have a cult followin by the irish out there. Also The Fashionistas going to UCR would be sweet. Im a big fan of them. Bigger Dan Ewe getting a big push as the new giant of UCR/Europe. Have Rockin' Ryan Turner and Rollin Johnny Stones hook up as the Rockin Stones get Bully Benrubi to play the role of an African Savage with hopes of getting back into UCR or some other promotion. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BullyBenrubi_alt.jpg[/IMG] (i did the edits to the pic btw) uhmm.. yea man Id just love to see alot of stuff done because i really fell out of wrestling when WCW got bought out and the drama went way over the top and its not even presented as a sport as much anymore and the Corn verse really made me dig wrestling again. so I cant wait and Im really digging this post its awesome to converse with other cornell verse fans.

I am super hooked on the Cornell Verse and I hope to be able to work on some "what if" mods and put them out there based on the Cornell Verse... at any rate.. here are a few things perhaps Adam was really into the movie Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and all of Japan would be inspired by and swept under the charisma of Sessue Kawate who would have an amazing career resurrection and thereby become the hope of Japan with some shocking upset wins and take a title maybe the GCG title...they remember "that cat with the white hair man he had some potential" and they hire him and the people are like damn we forgot how good this guy really was and boom he gets the title and GCG becomes number 1. Some other stuff... I'd like to see Rip Chord take the HBK approach to MAW.. im not big into wrestling these days but the late 90s were awesome and anybody who was big into it remember the old HBK Academy and HBK was retired and never heard from, it seemed fairly sure it was done for him (unlike hogan retirements that happen daily) and then there was huge huge hype for his return to the ring against Venom (i believe Paul Diamond) it wasnt main stream press but big buzz on th enet, HBK said he would be bumpin like Hogan but anyway yea i think itd be cool if Rip Chord did some semi active wrestling for his own company to help it out. Another cool thing would be if Sam Strong came out of retirement for one last match... i remember reading somewhere how he "apparently" or something like that, had passed the torch to Liberty but I remember the term was fairly loose like well I guess he passed the torch on oh well... maybe he will have an official like torch passing match, maybe a wrestlemania 18 dream match, it would be cool if during this intermission we've got from Wrespi2 to TEW 2K7 Sam Strong returns to the SWF for the Supreme Challenge in his official good bye retirement match and has a dream match with either Eric Eisen, Enygma, Runaway Train, Sam Keith and probably best of all Christian Faith... and either pass the torch or go out in a blaze of glory. Other cool stuff I'd like to see, Little Bill Lebowski and Land Mass team up as The Fightin' Irish and have Lebowski play a Leprechaun fiery little irish drinker named Fightin Tommy McMurphy and have Land Mass just htis big fat lazy sheleleigh (sp?) sportin irish drinker that fight all over the east coast and have a cult followin by the irish out there. Also The Fashionistas going to UCR would be sweet. Im a big fan of them. Bigger Dan Ewe getting a big push as the new giant of UCR/Europe. Have Rockin' Ryan Turner and Rollin Johnny Stones hook up as the Rockin Stones get Bully Benrubi to play the role of an African Savage with hopes of getting back into UCR or some other promotion. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BullyBenrubi_alt.jpg[/IMG] (i did the edits to the pic btw) uhmm.. yea man Id just love to see alot of stuff done because i really fell out of wrestling when WCW got bought out and the drama went way over the top and its not even presented as a sport as much anymore and the Corn verse really made me dig wrestling again. so I cant wait and Im really digging this post its awesome to converse with other cornell verse fans.

Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing who all has jumped ship from TCW to the SWF and from the SWF to TCW, as well as seeing who the all powerful "Big Two" have managed to sign away from DAVE and USPW, and who DAVE and USPW have rounded up to fill those empty spaces. I'd also like to see a few more locations in the CornellVerse, as long as they still have that unique "CornellVerse Flare", and some new Other TV Shows as well. Thought it might be a bit controversial, I'd kinda like to see Sam Strong make a return to TCW for 07, and maybe Rip Chord could make a few guest appearances for his former promotions for a special "Legends Night In TCW" show. Just a thought. I'm also curious to see what's become of the Adrenaline Rush tag team over the past year. I still say Sammy Bach has quite a future in the industry as a arrogant, perhaps even straight edge heel in singles, and Teddy Powell could be a solid old school face at the top of USPW one day. :cool:

Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing who all has jumped ship from TCW to the SWF and from the SWF to TCW, as well as seeing who the all powerful "Big Two" have managed to sign away from DAVE and USPW, and who DAVE and USPW have rounded up to fill those empty spaces. I'd also like to see a few more locations in the CornellVerse, as long as they still have that unique "CornellVerse Flare", and some new Other TV Shows as well. Thought it might be a bit controversial, I'd kinda like to see Sam Strong make a return to TCW for 07, and maybe Rip Chord could make a few guest appearances for his former promotions for a special "Legends Night In TCW" show. Just a thought. I'm also curious to see what's become of the Adrenaline Rush tag team over the past year. I still say Sammy Bach has quite a future in the industry as a arrogant, perhaps even straight edge heel in singles, and Teddy Powell could be a solid old school face at the top of USPW one day. :cool:

[QUOTE=Ramaeno;144984]perhaps Adam was really into the movie Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and all of Japan would be inspired by and swept under the charisma of Sessue Kawate who would have an amazing career resurrection and thereby become the hope of Japan with some shocking upset wins and take a title maybe the GCG title...they remember "that cat with the white hair man he had some potential" and they hire him and the people are like damn we forgot how good this guy really was and boom he gets the title and GCG becomes number 1.[/QUOTE] ...That was...beautiful. More Kawate Love! Another big thing in Japan I see is Optimus or more likely Elemental opening the first lucha promotion in Japan. There are lucha promotions in Japan in real life, I would love to see some in the C-Verse.

[QUOTE=Ramaeno;144984]perhaps Adam was really into the movie Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and all of Japan would be inspired by and swept under the charisma of Sessue Kawate who would have an amazing career resurrection and thereby become the hope of Japan with some shocking upset wins and take a title maybe the GCG title...they remember "that cat with the white hair man he had some potential" and they hire him and the people are like damn we forgot how good this guy really was and boom he gets the title and GCG becomes number 1.[/QUOTE] ...That was...beautiful. More Kawate Love! Another big thing in Japan I see is Optimus or more likely Elemental opening the first lucha promotion in Japan. There are lucha promotions in Japan in real life, I would love to see some in the C-Verse.

About Sam Strong working as a road agent. I know that he is a road agent in the game and everything but I think that the most powerful company in the world (SWF) wouldnt have any trouble securing his services. Think about it, Sam Strong and Rip Chord joined TCW in late 1996 and according to the Corn Verse website theyd had left SWF "long ago" so he hasn't been in an SWF ring for over a decade now.. So something of a parallel, a real popular wrestler you may or may not know of named Hulk Hogan left WWF in '93 and I remember during the prime of the Monday Night Wars there was so much talk about Hogan never coming back to WWF. So lets say after WCW died in 2000 the NWO invasion of WWF never happened and Hogan did a brief thing with XWF and whatever...just kinda lounged around and made a reality tv show or something... I can definitely see him going out to Japan to work and in that case I dont think there would be any debating whether it was AJPW/NJPW/NOAH etc. that if WWF wanted they could get him back for atleast a match or two... I dunno I think its possible that he'd come back to the Supreme Challenge for a huge match, but maybe your right and hell stick as a road agent in Japan but I dont think that his Japan status is a problem... hes from the US and so there may be that factor of wanting to be home...not to mention his son PJ Strong may be around and so that means maybe PJ is training in Japan under Sam Strongs watch or maybe hes in the states... I dunno... Its gonna be awesome either way.

About Sam Strong working as a road agent. I know that he is a road agent in the game and everything but I think that the most powerful company in the world (SWF) wouldnt have any trouble securing his services. Think about it, Sam Strong and Rip Chord joined TCW in late 1996 and according to the Corn Verse website theyd had left SWF "long ago" so he hasn't been in an SWF ring for over a decade now.. So something of a parallel, a real popular wrestler you may or may not know of named Hulk Hogan left WWF in '93 and I remember during the prime of the Monday Night Wars there was so much talk about Hogan never coming back to WWF. So lets say after WCW died in 2000 the NWO invasion of WWF never happened and Hogan did a brief thing with XWF and whatever...just kinda lounged around and made a reality tv show or something... I can definitely see him going out to Japan to work and in that case I dont think there would be any debating whether it was AJPW/NJPW/NOAH etc. that if WWF wanted they could get him back for atleast a match or two... I dunno I think its possible that he'd come back to the Supreme Challenge for a huge match, but maybe your right and hell stick as a road agent in Japan but I dont think that his Japan status is a problem... hes from the US and so there may be that factor of wanting to be home...not to mention his son PJ Strong may be around and so that means maybe PJ is training in Japan under Sam Strongs watch or maybe hes in the states... I dunno... Its gonna be awesome either way.

[QUOTE=Ramaeno;145196]not to mention his son PJ Strong may be around and so that means maybe PJ is training in Japan under Sam Strongs watch or maybe hes in the states... I dunno... Its gonna be awesome either way.[/QUOTE] That would freakin' rock! PJ should be a teenager by the time 07 comes out, shouldn't he? That's the perfect age to start training (in Japan, at least), isn't it?

Archived