TCP Productions Presents: Fall of the One Ring Circus '07

[QUOTE=Travis;175093]I just bought my 2007 game today and converted the FOTORC data along with Real World data I put in myself such as workers and venues from 2005. The only things that I've found pain-staking long is Title Lineages. The first thing I tried to tackle was the NWA World Title. I got down to Lou Thesz's 2nd win and called it off. I got out of my chair, and thought that I'd leave it to people who probably get something more out of this than me. Am I wrong to think this and just wait for a group of people such as you guys to release one? I wish I could be able to put in alot of work on doing this, but I keep overstressing the amount of data that goes into a big project like this. One of the factors that got to me when I started on the Title Lineage section was when I was looking at the list of names of people who held the NWA World Title. I looked down and saw Harley Race. I went over to the Workers section in the editor and tried to find him, but he wasn't in there. Race held the Title 8 times, so I figered he should be in. He also owns the promotion World League Wrestling, so with that, comes the Titles for that company. By this point, the thought of just entering name by name for the NWA World Title would be a task I could do, then the huge Spider Web of information hit me and I gave up. Because if you follow a piece at a time, it all has to come full circle. And when you do something that goes full circle, you can't miss any information or it becomes a big cluster and doesn't make any sense. So it came to me, that 1 person can't work on all this without breaking down. I've never worked on a project such as TCP's awesome Fall Of The One Ring Circus mod so I don't know how you guys put it all together in the end. If you guys just choose what you work on and put it all together in the end, I might be able to accomplish that. But right now, being stuck with Dial-Up, I'm in a corner. But if I can find a way to get better Internet service, I'd love to work on one of these.[/QUOTE] I know there is someone, if not more, who has already done the title lineages. Just look/ask around and save yourself the work.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=JWideman;175433]Not this loyalty crap again... It doesn't apply anywhere outside of Japan. Period.[/QUOTE] That's not true though. Sure maybe it was created for Japan, but why wouldn't it apply to extremely loyal workers in the US currently? Or back when ECW was still around, guys like Tommy Dreamer, RVD, Spike Dudley, etc. If I want to try and simulate how things went most realistically, and the loyality thing would help that, I'm absoulutely using it.

Loyalty does work in the US for certain people. Undertaker and WWE is one off the top of my head. Same with Hardcoe Holly and JBL, who are WWE loyalists. Then you've got AMW, AJ Styles, Fallen Angel, Angle, Nash and Sting who would be loyal to TNA. From personal experience, a loyalty relationship in TEW2005 didn't do much to prevent those guys from leaving TNA. If they're loyal to TNA in 07, and TNA and WWE are at war, then you've got the perfect solution to that problem. Besides, since there isn't much loyalty in US wrestling, there isn't much to do. Of course, on that note, I'd have no problem editing it in myself later.

Angle would only be loyal because hes burnt his bridges in WWE. And unless they are tested how do you Sting and Nash and such are loyal to TNA. Plus American loyalty isn't needed, Japanese is there to simulate real life as its a big part of puro where in America its not

Sting said before that he's with TNA because Jerry Jarrett brought him up in the business, and he's going to try to help him make TNA bigger. Nash is working on a handshake deal with Jarrett that he won't sign with WWE. As for Angle, that part is true, but it still hits the point that he's said he's here to help TNA grow because he thinks he can do that. Basically the option is there more for the benefit of companies such as ECW or TNA. Wouldn't take much work, which is why I have no problem doing it myself afterwards.

If you guys need any help on any thing to do with major American indy's (specifically PWG, ROH, and CHIKARA) I could do anything from creating workers to bios to whatever. My AIM is watchxyoxface and my e-mail is [email]dyingtolive168@yahoo.com[/email]. Hope I can help.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;175530]Yeah Sting is loyal to TNA, Nash? No way. Nash has never been loyal to anyone but himself, and that's not a knock im just saying.[/QUOTE] Sting is loyal to Jerry and Jeff Jarrett for giving him a break in the business. He has said exactly those words many times over the last decade. Nothing about TNA only that's where Jerry and Jeff were and asked him to come in o he did for them. He still meets with WWE officials every few years but can't agree on a contract due to the workload on the road. If WWE offered Sting a "Taker like" contract he'd go tomorrow. Loyalties in the US is very rare, it's a different sport in Japan.

[QUOTE=flamebrain;172514]Is there a Kilowog or Mogo in the future? That would be cool! :)[/QUOTE] Well apparently Todd (which, as it was explained to me, is Obsidian's real name) was an option briefly, but they didn't want to do that to Hal. And I [I]did[/I] keep calling Hal 'Kilowog' in conversation until they decided on the name, but that was just me.:rolleyes: Now, if I ever have any say on the subject ... I'd probably name any boys I had, in order, Jay, Barry, Wally and Bart. Too bad there's only Jesse and Iris to pick from on the girls' side (and Iris West is technically only in an Elseworlds ... although "Kingdom Come" is probably the [I]greatest[/I] Elseworlds ever, or at least a close second to "The Dark Knight Returns").

[QUOTE=Madman Jack;175698]Well apparently Todd (which, as it was explained to me, is Obsidian's real name) was an option briefly, but they didn't want to do that to Hal. And I [I]did[/I] keep calling Hal 'Kilowog' in conversation until they decided on the name, but that was just me.:rolleyes: Now, if I ever have any say on the subject ... I'd probably name any boys I had, in order, Jay, Barry, Wally and Bart. Too bad there's only Jesse and Iris to pick from on the girls' side (and Iris West is technically only in an Elseworlds ... although "Kingdom Come" is probably the [I]greatest[/I] Elseworlds ever, or at least a close second to "The Dark Knight Returns").[/QUOTE] WTF?

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;175669]Sting is loyal to Jerry and Jeff Jarrett for giving him a break in the business. He has said exactly those words many times over the last decade. Nothing about TNA only that's where Jerry and Jeff were and asked him to come in o he did for them. He still meets with WWE officials every few years but can't agree on a contract due to the workload on the road. If WWE offered Sting a "Taker like" contract he'd go tomorrow. Loyalties in the US is very rare, it's a different sport in Japan.[/QUOTE] Actually Sting won't work WWE because of the content. And Jerry and Jeff are still minority owners of TNA.

[QUOTE=misfit103;175718]Actually Sting won't work WWE because of the content. And Jerry and Jeff are still minority owners of TNA.[/QUOTE] That doesn't stop any other Christian? Even if that was the case (which if it were I don't know why Sting would even meet with WWE officials) it still doesn't mean he's loyal to TNA, just that he's loyal to Jeff & Jerry.

[QUOTE=Showtime4Lajf;175850]It's been reported that Sting doesn't even watch TNA programming. When he showed up for BFG he had no idea Angle was involved. So even though he's in TNA as a personal favor to the Jarretts he doesn't strike me as a true company man.[/QUOTE] He's not a true company man, and would go to WWE in a heartbeat if they did give him a part time worker deal.... Someone that just comes around for the main PPV's, etc... Not everyone of them either, just the big ones. Fanfair rumor's about Sting not liking WWE content is very irrelevant, since TNA isn't his favorite content either. Being a Christian isn't just one sided (sex, etc.) but it includes gore and stuff as well. TNA has their share of both. The only thing that makes sense is the loyalty to the Jerrets, and his not wanting to be a full time wrestler. He wouldn't meet with WWE officials if he wasn't hoping to get what he wants one day.

[QUOTE=Showtime4Lajf;175850]It's been reported that Sting doesn't even watch TNA programming. When he showed up for BFG he had no idea Angle was involved. So even though he's in TNA as a personal favor to the Jarretts he doesn't strike me as a true company man.[/QUOTE] Did you ever read what Dixie Carter wrote on the TNA website during her interview with Kurt Angle? She was at a restaurant with Sting and that was the first time she told anyone that Kurt was coming into the company. Then Kurt Angle had lunch with all of them. Sting knew Kurt was going to be on the PPV. He's not a Dumbsh*t. When people say "It's been reported," it usually is from a rumour site. To say that the wrestlers in TNA "don't really care" about the product they're on is stupid. Also, saying Sting is in the company as a personal favor to Jeff Jarrett is also half the story. The fact that Sting hasn't signed with the WWE for over 15 years isn't because "they couldn't work out a contract." Think about it, 15 years of the WWE offering him a contract. I think Sting has made an answer by now. He probably just doesn't like the WWE product. In TNA, Sting only goes to work 3 days a month. But the fact that he does show up to every taping and PPV, shows that he has commited himself to being apart of TNA. If you've watched TNA over the course of the last year, he's been on it all the time, except for before Bound For Glory, and even then, there were videos of him every show, before BFG. I also believe Kurt Angle does have loyalty to TNA. Although people may say that he "Burnt his Bridge" with the WWE and is "Stuck with TNA" is crap. If you remember(Which some people obviously don't), the UFC was also in negotiations with him to have 1 fight, apart of a 10 year contract. So far, he's turned that down and has stayed with TNA. The fact that he's done that and hasn't worked elsewhere, shows that he is sticking with TNA and want's to be apart of the company. It's not brain surgery guys. And to let some of you in on something, Wikipedia and all these other rumour sites are not good sites to go to for information. If you don't go onto those sites, learn to read. Because "is" and "isn't" and "will" and "won't" are completely different things. Try PWInsider.com.

[QUOTE=Travis;176026]Did you ever read what Dixie Carter wrote on the TNA website during her interview with Kurt Angle? She was at a restaurant with Sting and that was the first time she told anyone that Kurt was coming into the company. Then Kurt Angle had lunch with all of them. Sting knew Kurt was going to be on the PPV. He's not a Dumbsh*t. When people say "It's been reported," it usually is from a rumour site. To say that the wrestlers in TNA "don't really care" about the product they're on is stupid. Also, saying Sting is in the company as a personal favor to Jeff Jarrett is also half the story. The fact that Sting hasn't signed with the WWE for over 15 years isn't because "they couldn't work out a contract." Think about it, 15 years of the WWE offering him a contract. I think Sting has made an answer by now. He probably just doesn't like the WWE product. In TNA, Sting only goes to work 3 days a month. But the fact that he does show up to every taping and PPV, shows that he has commited himself to being apart of TNA. If you've watched TNA over the course of the last year, he's been on it all the time, except for before Bound For Glory, and even then, there were videos of him every show, before BFG. I also believe Kurt Angle does have loyalty to TNA. Although people may say that he "Burnt his Bridge" with the WWE and is "Stuck with TNA" is crap. If you remember(Which some people obviously don't), the UFC was also in negotiations with him to have 1 fight, apart of a 10 year contract. So far, he's turned that down and has stayed with TNA. The fact that he's done that and hasn't worked elsewhere, shows that he is sticking with TNA and want's to be apart of the company. It's not brain surgery guys. And to let some of you in on something, Wikipedia and all these other rumour sites are not good sites to go to for information. If you don't go onto those sites, learn to read. Because "is" and "isn't" and "will" and "won't" are completely different things. Try PWInsider.com.[/QUOTE] Beat me to it. Sting was one of the first to find out Angle was in TNA. I'd love to know where some people get their crap from.

Archived