Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am playing roh in tzone...i have learned after a few failed attempts *doing stuff wrong and so forth* that every game the wwe sign's hero to a contract. So this time i got a working agrement *i tryed no agression but they would not go for that*. So just like always they sign hero the next day they release him. Along with simond diamond who they signed the same day as hero......very odd........why would they sign two people just to release them the next day.

Violent J of the Insane Clown Posse was sent to prison for tax evasion. Billy Kidman and Max Mini have started teaming together as Mega Men. In probably the most bizzare twist of fate ever my friend Brandon got a case of depression so I spent months of him doing lunchtime suicide angles with Scott Hall resulting in the attempted murder of Hall. During this time I also set Brandon to have a drinking problem which I planned on taking him off air and sending him to kayfabe rehab to solve it. Well, a week after his depression ended I had him do a swanton bomb off of our Titantron (AKA The Big Fn Screen) onto Hall. As result of this stunt, Brandon ended up suffering a rehab injury. So he swanton bombed himself into Rehab for 6 months.

Wow just wow... [IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277/ThomasRiordan/TEW%202007/AdamRylandPowerPlay.jpg[/IMG] This coming just after Adam and Misawa dropped the AJPW Unified World Tag Teams titles after holding them for close to a year. Adam also beat Kenta Kobashi so badly in a match for the AJPW Triple Crown that Kobashi suffered a stoke. Adam is the king of Japan.

[QUOTE=Mtm2k6;362012]Not exactly strange, but has anyone had SWF fall to Cult, lose all it's stars and Big Smack Scott and Eric Eisen main event? Seriously.[/QUOTE] The strange part is I saw Eric Eisen and Big Smack Scott main event 12 straight SWF PPV's at one point in my diary game. Talk about lack of stars .;)

[QUOTE=ShawnCageX5;365756]I had another.. WCW came back and they signed Goldberg.. they gave him the gay gimmick and he won the world title.. So forever now, I shall call him Gayberg.. no wonder he always said "Your ass is next!"[/QUOTE] AI promotions give worker's whatever their default gimmick is - if Goldberg was given a Gay gimmick, that's what your database has him set at.

[QUOTE=Kovic;366084]in my SWF game Liberty went to film a movie called Jesus II: Wrath of the Christ... I guess Jesus has became hippie and dyed his hair blonde for his second coming..[/QUOTE] Toshiharu Hyobanshi (of GCG fame, now with Burning Hammer in my game) is making a movie called "Sweet Dreams". I can't imagine what it's about.

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;366181]There is a new tag team in the USPW (Run by AI). "The Legion of Death".... Cheetah Boy & Happy Elwood. haha. ooooooo... Scary![/QUOTE] Didn't you know? Old people fear dem young types with their high flying

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;174918]NYCW wasn't big enough for me to get Alicia to negotiate with in my game. :mad:[/QUOTE] Just read this, and it astruck me as extremely odd. She came in for me in my 4C game, and I think I was smaller than NYCW (but then, she's much less popular in Canada so that might be it).

[QUOTE=1PWfan;367327]Just read this, and it astruck me as extremely odd. She came in for me in my 4C game, and I think I was smaller than NYCW (but then, she's much less popular in Canada so that might be it).[/QUOTE] I see that a lot, especially in my current game. Because their popularity is low in Canada, and they have outgrown US promotions regional or higher, people like Sammy Bach, Eddie Peak, BLZ Bubb, are able to be signed by 4C and CGC when a similiar sized US promotion couldn't get the time of day from them.

[QUOTE=ThomasRiordan;367337][IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277/ThomasRiordan/TEW%202007/AlSnowWWFChamp.jpg[/IMG] Reality as we know it just turned inside out and imploded.:eek:[/QUOTE] Anyone who reads WWE: Rebirth would know he was the WCW World Heavyweight Champion... He's not anymore though... Unfortunately.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;367374]Anyone who reads WWE: Rebirth would know he was the WCW World Heavyweight Champion... He's not anymore though... Unfortunately.[/QUOTE] It wouldn't be too shocking coming from WCW though. After all they had David Arquette as champion. How much lower could they go? Putting the strap on Head?

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;359404]Oh the hilarity when I viewed sudofan's profile to see all his posts, and they're all to do with nipples and nude WMMA renders. Jay and Silent Bob in wrestling could be something[/QUOTE] I am just attracted to them, exspecially polygon nipples for some reason, they are just really nice to look at. And I love Jay and Silent bob strikes back and mallrats, two very classic films

Archived