Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=takertitan;376151]NYCW: i can't sign anyone with less than C- with athletics can't sign anyone over the age of 35 currently a month in, forced me to do a "changing of the guard". almost every old timer is jobbing to the new generation.[/QUOTE] Why? If the statement just says you can't SIGN anyone over 35 / with less than C- athleticism, then you are still allowed to RESIGN over 35s and un-athletes who are already on your roster. So no need to change the guard quite so soon! :p

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Thomnipotent;382774]Nemesis broke his collarbone in a freak accident at a library. I don't know what strikes me as more strange; an accident in a library breaking someone's collarbone, or Nemesis in a library period.[/QUOTE] I once broke my ankle [B]attending a play[/B], no accident TEW comes up with can shock me.

What the heck was that about? Anyway, USPW decided to continue cherishing its tradition of being a family friendly promotion by hiring new york shock jock Hustler D Hustler D has already acheived great success as the color commentator for MAW. Meanwhile his long-time partner Joker the Pimp remains unemployed. Now that strikes me as odd, two of the most family friendly promotions in the US both hire Hustler D. That must have been an interesting interview...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bolton
[QUOTE=Andrew2436;402159][IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6950/94331382mz8.jpg[/IMG] pmsl at the fans comment.[/QUOTE] He won't look forward to the next show, I can guarantee that. Mwahahahaha! :D

Archived