Strange events so far

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=ThomasRiordan;358912]The new owner of NWATNA... Kevin Smith. That's right Silent Bob [I]is[/I] the new face of wrestling. Heaven help us.[/QUOTE] Silent Bob would be the greatest boss of all time although it will be ironic if he bans you from bringing in people with drug problems.

[QUOTE=The Aussie;359393]Silent Bob would be the greatest boss of all time although it will be ironic if he bans you from bringing in people with drug problems.[/QUOTE] Even more ironic if he places the ban right after naming Jay to the booking team.:D

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;359404]Oh the hilarity when I viewed sudofan's profile to see all his posts, and they're all to do with nipples and nude WMMA renders. Jay and Silent Bob in wrestling could be something[/QUOTE] 1) Yes, It's rather awkward isn't it. 2) I would MTFO if Jay & Silent Bob took an interest in wrestling... NEW GAME IDEA!!!!

God, you gotta hate the time when you forget to renew your PPV deal, and only find out the moment one of your PPV's runs. And the month afterward where you've signed a new deal but the PPV's are still set on 'huge' because they fell back when you lost it... Darnit, that's at least 3 million less in the pocket. :D Af for the two "3rd rate chooch en chong" punks hitting wrestling. That would rock. I remember seeing those jackass dudes on RAW. Perhaps Jay and Silent Bob can do a similar appearance.

[QUOTE=The Aussie;359475] 2) I would MTFO if Jay & Silent Bob took an interest in wrestling... NEW GAME IDEA!!!![/QUOTE] Damn, you could have so much fun with that...Bartleby and Loki from Dogma as tag team champions, the poop monster from the same heel as a Great Kahli figure (though why anyone would want anything resembling Kahli in their fed is beyond me)... Randall from Clerks as the ultra-charasmatic face,...oh what fun and yes, I'm a Jay and Silent Bob geek :D

[QUOTE=ThomasRiordan;198369]Dory Funk Jr. retired and Terry Funk took over Bang!. A few months later Terry Funk retired and Dory Funk Jr. took over Bang!.[/QUOTE] Sounds perfectly normal for the funks to me. After all, Terry never really seemed to get the concept of retirement.

[QUOTE=CJ_S;361103]Damn, you could have so much fun with that...Bartleby and Loki from Dogma as tag team champions, the poop monster from the same heel as a Great Kahli figure (though why anyone would want anything resembling Kahli in their fed is beyond me)... Randall from Clerks as the ultra-charasmatic face,...oh what fun and yes, I'm a Jay and Silent Bob geek :D[/QUOTE] Don't forget Rufus (Chris Rock from Dogma) as the Charismatic angry minority and Caitlynn Bree (from Clerks) and Veronica ??? (from Clerks) as slutty manager/valet characters......[B][I]37 ???????????????????????????[/I][/B]

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=OutlawIII;362112]I just had one of those radio interview news stories on the internet page. It was Bruce the Giant saying that he hates it when he wrestles people that are bigger than him because it clashes with his style.[/QUOTE] He must be the happiest guy ever than

[QUOTE=Sartagis;361862]Also you can't leave out Dante as the jobber who gets beat mercilessly every week, he even has a built in catch phrase. Then you got your Tag team Champions Steve-Dave and Fanboy. And the set could be a giant magic eye.[/QUOTE] And you've already got a great storyline set up: Holden & Banky, s**t hot tag team storming up the ranks until a hot female worker starts to manage them, Banky gets jealous of her involvement in the team, turns heel on Holden and we have a storming feud on our hands. Elsewhere: Jay & Bob have their own interview segment "Up against the Wall" Marshall Willenholly as the hapless authority figure who inadvertantly lets anarchy reign supreme in his promotion and oh...I could go on, but I fear I'd best not. To keep on topic, Tommy Cornell jobbed to some guy (without the game handy I forget who), somewhere in the mid-card of a show a few weeks back.

Archived